Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:58 pm
The purple cub was seeking out a different shade of purple. It was only moments following her brief meeting with her sister, Shi, when the idea to seek out their good friends came up. Both litters (Zjarri`fol and Sabia`Deimos) had grown up fairly close together and so they had played influence on the way they acted. Somedays were better than others and most times they behaved themselves, or tried to. The one cub she always expected to take the moral high ground and put his paw down would be Smol`fol, the lion destined to join the Lawspeakers. "Hey, little lawspeaker." Her blue eyes spied the familiar gradient pelt of her rather tiny friend. A smile grew on her maw when the male whipped around quickly and stared her down with narrowed purple eyes. "What do you want Sin." He mumbled, the way he teetered slightly suggested that he'd just woken from a nap - how unfortunate.

"Cmon, wake up Smol." Sini said, wandering over and giving him a tap on the cheek to which she received a weak swat. "I'm serious, what do you want." The cub retorted and lifted the paw he'd used to swat her so that he could play with his mane a little. The fur was all out of place and he preferred it to be even, not odd. "Are you going to tell me?" He asked, almost immediately regretting the question when he asked it. So he settled in, dropping his rump to the ground and wore a deep frown.

Sin was doing the same, she and Smol`fol hadn't always seen eye to eye on many of her ideas - this one would likely be no different, unless she could sell him something to make the idea worth while. So the purple cub dropped her rump to match him and swished her tail back and forth behind her as she searched her brain for ideas, any kind of concept to encourage more players to join her game, any would be nice, but close friends she could trust would be even more ideal. "Well, that depends.. what do you want?" She asked with a toothy grin, which earned her a disgusted look. "The world, Sini." Smol remarked with a well placed roll of his deep purple eyes.

"What about some reading material? Some information about lawspeaking? Perhaps some useful intel?" All of those things would be possible if they worked together, how she wasn't sure yet, but she would make it happen if she could. "All of those things are the world.. aren't they?" She queried him with a raised brow and a smile that faded into a curious grin. The gradient cub stared at her, a little more awake now which meant he was a little more aware. "Huh?" He asked as a quizzical expression grew upon his face - his desire to be a lawspeaker was no secret amongst the litters that grew together. So when she brought up the things that would be useful in helping him become such a thing he should have leaped for joy and perhaps hugged her, but instead he was still weary from his nap and found himself a tad bit lost. "Why would you want to help me with that?" He asked, knowing there had to be a bargain made, she wouldn't just give up such things.

"I want to start a group, a group for cubs. It'll be like we are grownups! Viking! Taking what we want.." A deep, wicked grin grew on her maw effectively replacing whatever innocence she had left. "I'd like you to take part in that and as a reward I'd like to offer you whatever I can about lawspeakers." She felt good about the bargain, again she would have to figure out how she'd get such things and figure out if they would even make sense. But those were future problems for her and she left it at that. "So what do you say Smol, would you join me?" She asked him carefully now, this would be the final blow. "Are you asking Makuu?" He queried, curious if his sister would have said yes. Sini reflected on the question thoughtfully and decided that a little white lie would do the trick here. "Yes. In fact, Shi already has!" The purple copy raised her paws up in her exclamation. "Your sister already accepted our offer.

The gradient cub stood, now wanting to think on the matter even more - if it was true and his sister had already agreed to do this, then that meant she supported what Sin wanted to do. He began to weigh the pros and cons of doing this, would it effect his overall desire to become something in the future? She wasn't wrong, the ideals suited what she planned to do. "Are you sure Makuu said yes?" He looked at the cub, turning from his pacing and staring at her with narrowed deep purple eyes. He wasn't sure about his choice, but knew if Makuu trusted it, then he probably could as well. "Yes, I promise that she did." Sin responded quickly, feeling a hope rise in her gut that he was close to making a decision. "I'd like to speak with my sister first, I think."

"No." Sin smacked a paw to the ground so hard and fast that Smol felt his eyes open wide naturally at the sudden outburst. "What do you mean no?!" He asked, eyes narrowing once more. "You didn't even ask her.. did you.." He felt a grumble in his chest that made him feel powerful, but sounded rather sad and small like he was. "No, I promise we did, but I neeeed your answer today. NOW." She demanded and stood with her aggressive change in tone. "I want to be able to tell Shi that I have your support, we already know Makuu is with us - I can't believe you don't trust me." She said, giving a small pout to him. "Fine Sin, but you also know why I don't trust you.." He said, rolling his eyes and frowning deeply while he reflected on his history with her. The dangers he found himself in were ridiculous when he met up with the pair of sisters he knew from Aunt Sabias litter.

"Fine, sign me up." He repeated himself, with a clear and concise tone.

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas