Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

[Idea is established to start the cub group, no name or anything has been tossed out just yet. But the recruitment has begun.]

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:09 pm
The pair of cubs were beginning to hatch a plan, one that would forever change the cubs of the pride (or those with enough gut to stomach particpating). It had all begun as a seed, just an inkling of a joke - a small whisper between siblings. Shaking her yellow mane of hair free from her face to get a better look at her sister she had thought she was kidding. "A cub group?" The pale sibling queried fondly, the idea had sparked something in her - this was news that couldn't very well be kept between tight lips for long. A small smirk pulled at her upper lip and she was tempted to push for more, but her single and simple question remained. Golden eyes followed as her sibling paced the floor of their Mothers den, it was clear she was arguing mentally about the idea, but the excitement from her sister gave her a reason to pause. "You're right. It is a good idea." She said, a smile forming slowly on her maw. Blue eyes narrowed slightly as Sini`deimos continued to grin - the look appeared maniacal at best and even startled her pale sister.

"Well, that isn't quite what I said.." Shi began to defend herself, but her darker sister wouldn't have it. "No, no.. I heard you." Sin said as her smile faded into a grin. "But it was your tone, not your words. You may not be prepared to admit it, but I do believe we are on the same page." The youngster was already quick to pick up on words, perhaps one day she'd make a heck of a diplomat, for now she was still young and had her whole life ahead of her to worry about that. "Sini, what if we get caught?" She asked - clearly her sister hadn't thought of everyting, there was no possible way! The purple lioness stared off at the wall of their home briefly, a tongue flicking out to the corner of her mouth (something of a habit she had established when in thought). "I think that will be handled..." She began slowly at first, the thought still growing from a seed to root, mentally. "If we are to gather items, take them.. then perhaps we can cover things up by bartering?" The question was rhetorical, Shi had caught onto these brainstorm habits quickly. Often finding it better to be the silent party than to actually partcipate, but this time her participation was required or her sister might jump from another rock..

"Sini`deimos." The pale cub said, remarking her sister in such a way that would suggest the pair of them had been in trouble enough (she mocked her Mother perfectly). "Do you really think this will be a good idea? Do you really want to start taking things?" Her pale ears flicked back quickly at the thought of it all, but of course she already knew her sister would retort back and typically the retort had added baggage - new ideas would sprout and form to create a whirlwind of problems. The pair were already constantly in trouble anyhow, what would one other idea cause - truly. "Well, Shi, isn't that what the grownups do?" She queried her sister. A dark purple brow raising in question to the pale face with a pair of rolling golden eyes. "Do they not go and find stuff to take?" She carefully avoided the word steal, somehow the word 'take' just seemed so much more appropriate. "I think they'd be proud, damn proud." She watched her pale sister wince when she cursed and a wicked grin spread across her maw, precisely the reaction she was expecting.

"Fine, you're right." Shi knew better than to argue, but she wasn't going to press forward with such an insane idea - even if it followed the ideals of the pride. The pale lioness found herself, yet again, between a rock and a hard place. "What do we do?" The question seemed so simple, but really what could they do? She imagined it couldn't just be them, wouldn't be. No, they'd have to collect more little hellions to aid in gaining some muscle, momentum and even better a reputation. "Why don't we collaborate with Makuu and Smol`fol?" She asked her sister, golden eyes finally returning to stare at her partner in crime. "That's a great idea - we'll need to recruit a few more as well, get this going." She admitted with a paw raising to her youthful chin. This would need to happen and happen quickly, though Shi didn't have the same appeal to go out and gather Sini wanted it all, wanted the world on a platter - even if it meant diving into the trenches herself.

"Alright, I'll take Makuu if you are okay tracking down Smol`fol?" Shi offered her sister the option - so many females resided in the pride recently. Primarily cubs, though the influx of them wasn't new to the youths as they didn't realize that females had only recently been allowed to hold ranks male had. Eventually the news might reach their ears, but for now they saw nothing strange with only reaching out to one male for the time. "Okay Shi, that works for me." She paused and giggled. "Did you hear that? I rhymed.." Another fleeting giggle rocked the youth as she repeated the words a couple times more, enjoying the sound of her voice as well as the rhyme. "Okay let's get this show on the road."

The phrase was used haphazardly in a way she imagined her own Mother would use it. Such a phrase was used fairly often and she recalled asking about it. It means hurry the hell up. The words echoed in her brain, bouncing off the walls while she turned tail and split from the company of her sister - off to find Smol.

Shi was left to her own device for a brief few moment. "I don't know what I'm going to do with her." Sounding very much like her Mother (whom sounds much more sane when there are cubs around). The cub then tears out of the den, not wanting to fall behind on her new duties - the responsibilities would be endless now, when would they fit in their chores!

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas