Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Leoconoe District]Leoconoe Canal Center of the District Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 8:41 pm
User Image

Walking down Leoconoe's snowy streets you find yourself at a bridge crossing over a beautiful canal. The bridge is the main crossing point from one side of the district to the other and is the epicenter to all the best spots in the Districts!

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 16th of December░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:23 pm
User Image
Elaine Myers

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: ---- II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: --- II ▪Word Count: 0 II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---

Elaine decided to make a detour, and she ended up at a very isolated area of the district. She believed that the sign said it had something to do with canals. She didn't mind though, it would give her some time to think about a few things. She found an empty bench covered in snow, and she gently brushed the cold snow aside. It was a good thing she had gloves on, otherwise she might have frozen fingers. She then turned and sat down, leaning back some more as she stared up at the sky. Her breath came out in white puffs, before she closed her eyes. She decided to think a bit, since there wasn't really anyone around to bother her. What should she do? She was an adult, but that didn't mean she could just make her nephew obey her. No, this was more serious than her authority as his aunt. Ray was upset with her, that much was clear, and as much as she wanted to make-up with him... to help him. He didn't want her help, he didn't want her interference. She sighed, struggling to stop the tears that were forming from her eyes. She couldn't loss Ray... not after she lost Rina... and not after she lost HIM. She already had so much guilt buried deep inside her heart. HIS death was her fault, and she had never fully forgiven herself for it.

All she could do was atone, and so she did. She flipped her life upside down, and changed her personality completely. She was no longer the troublemaker she once was, and she was against violence now. She would never resort to violence again, that was a vow she made to herself... to HIM. She could only use her life to atone for the sins she had committed in the past and help prevent others from doing the same mistakes she had. It was hard though, and seeing Ray on the destructive path he was on now was destroying her. She couldn't do anything but watch and hope. She'd done all she could to help him, but he's mad at her so getting him to speak with her wasn't an option. She had told Hakeem that it would be ok, but she wasn't so sure. All she could do was hope after all.

Eventually, she got her emotions under control, the tears that once threatened to fall fading. She just rested, her breath puffing out her mouth. She just needed to relax, maybe then she'd feel a bit more calm. Pursing her lips, she closed her eyes and rested. There was no one around, and it was very quiet. It was nice, and so she rested in the icy cold canal for a bit. It really did remind her of home, and she felt a bit nostalgic. She smiled a bit at that, and just simply rested with her eyes closed.

((Out.Of.Cute-Flowers: ))

▫Occupation: Gardener II ▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▪Berries: --- II ▫Medicine: --- II ▪Total Word Count: 1,065

User Image
▪Pokemon: Shiny Gardevior (Eliza) II ▫Gender: ♀ II ▪Nature: Timid II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Telepathy II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Shadow Sneak Teleport Dazzling Gem Heal Pulse II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Milotic (Aurora) II ▫Gender: ♀ II ▪Nature: Bold II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Marvel Scale II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Surf Aqua Tail Rain Dance Ice Beam II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Leafeon (Leon) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Jolly II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Chlorophyll II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Sunny Day Grass Whistle Iron Tail Magical Leaf II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:18 am
SpazzticPanda1311

And now you’ll lead the way
Show the light of day

Harvey Jay Bennet
-Breeding Teacher-

User Image

Harvey had spent most of the train ride in relative silent. Ramona hadn't really acknowledged his precence or answered what he had said. When they had boarded off she and Taka had gone off and since Harvey hadn't been spoken to or tagged in conversation he had figured he should maybe stay out of it.
Broski was sulking about it. He had liked Ramona. He had hoped she would be glad to see him.
Harvey had left his bag at the academy housing and taken a look around the town.
He wasn't sure if he had noticed Elaine or if he had just happened to walk in the same direction, but all the same he found himself walking up to the bench he was sitting on.
Elaine seemed to be deep in thought, and maybe a little bit sad? Harvey found himself frowning. He hadn't talked to her in a while but he knew she was struggling with Ray's situation ( he could put that much together from the fact that Marcus was struggling from Ray's situation)
He should have talked to her more, this was all his fault.
"Hey Elly" he said sitting down, slinging an arm around her in a one-armed-hug "You alright?"

P O K E M O N

► P A R T Y
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Broski (Monferno)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:50
        Nature:Rash
        Ability:Iron Fist(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Flame Wheel
            ►Close Combat
            ►Thunder Punch
            ►Blaze KIck

Pokemon: Tank (Electivire)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:49
        Nature:Brave
        Ability: Motor Drive
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Thunderbolt
            ►Discharge
            ►Meditate
            ►Discharge

Pokemon: Samantha (Slowking)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature:Mild
        Ability:Regenerator(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Zen Headbutt
            ►Water Pulse
            ►Heal Pulse
            ►Trump Card

Nice work you did
You’re gonna go far, kid

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:38 pm
User Image
Elaine Myers

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: ---- II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: --- II ▪Word Count: 0 II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---

Elaine was in such deep thought that she hadn't noticed that anyone else had entered the area. She was really tormented by this problem, what if Ray went and did something extreme? The thought petrified her, and even though she was very good at concealing her worry and fears from others. There were times that she could not hold it in, this was one of those times. So imagine her surprise when her best friend, Harvey, comes over and slips his arms around her shoulders and draws her in. She linked, looking over as he called out that nickname he gave her. She leaned into the hug, it was rather welcoming after all. She sighed, "is it... that obvious that something was wrong?" she asked weakly, knowing full well that there was no point in trying to lie. Harvey knew her too well at this point, he'd know easily if she did. She pursed her lips, clasping her hands together in her lap "It's Ray... lately he's gotten worse. I may have made it worse, and now he won't even talk to his friends... I... I just don't know what to do. Should I even do anything? It seems that whenever I try to help it just... seems to blow up in my face" she admitted. It was times like these that she honestly loved Harvey, he was her best friend along with the fact he was probably the only one who knew about her past problems. Maybe not all of them, but most of them. He understood her best after all.

((Out.Of.Cute-Flowers: ))

▫Occupation: Gardener II ▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▪Berries: --- II ▫Medicine: --- II ▪Total Word Count: 1,065

User Image
▪Pokemon: Shiny Gardevior (Eliza) II ▫Gender: ♀ II ▪Nature: Timid II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Telepathy II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Shadow Sneak Teleport Dazzling Gem Heal Pulse II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Milotic (Aurora) II ▫Gender: ♀ II ▪Nature: Bold II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Marvel Scale II ▫Experience: 0

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Leafeon (Leon) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Jolly II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Chlorophyll II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Sunny Day Grass Whistle Iron Tail Magical Leaf II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:19 am
SpazzticPanda1311
It just dawned on me that both Harvey and Elaine both hide their feelings from people and it's kinda interesting.
Also here -tosses fluff-

Show the light of day

Harvey Jay Bennet
-Breeding Teacher-

User Image

Harvey kept his arm around Elaine, running his hand down her arm in an attempt at confort.
"I mean yeah...only if you got eyes and a brain though, so you're safe from most people," he said when she asked if it was that obvious that she was upset. Despite the jab at other people and the flippancy with which he made it, he kept Elaine close, kept her inside the hug as he listened to her speak.

Harvey had known about Ray's current....mostly from being in the sidelines as to what was going on with Marcus. His mouth tightened when he thought about his younger brother but he forced that reaction down. He was here for Elaine, his problems didn't matter right now.
He should have checked on her before, back when Marcus had that fight with Kirsi. Damm, he was an idiot.

"This isn't your fault Elly" he said pulling her closer because that was the most important part. Elaine had a habit of taking everything on and then feeling bad when something didn't work. Harvey sometimes wondered if anyone had taken the time to explain she couldn't control things and the bad things that happened were not her fault or if she had just internalized all of it herself. But he certainly would continue to tell her this. About everything. "None of it is. "
He let her rant for a bit and listened as she said everything she did seemed to blow up in her face and that she thought she just made things worse.
He hesitated only slightly before dropping a kiss on her temple. It was platonic, a sign of comfort. And one he felt she needed. He leaned back on the bench so that he could make eye contact, keeping his arm around her still.
"Tell me what happened," he said keeping his tone gentle and earnest. He wouldn't press her to talk but she really seemed to need to. And if he knew exactly what had happened he could help her even more. "why do you think you made things worse"
He'd be more than happy to just sit here and watch the canal, however.

P O K E M O N

► P A R T Y
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Flame Wheel
            ►Close Combat
            ►Thunder Punch
            ►Blaze KIck

Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Thunderbolt
            ►Discharge
            ►Meditate
            ►Discharge

Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Zen Headbutt
            ►Water Pulse
            ►Heal Pulse
            ►Trump Card

Nice work you did
You’re gonna go far, kid

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:24 am
User Image
Elaine Myers

Elaine was glad that Harvey wasn't afraid of being so open with her, it was one of the things she loved about him. She gave a soft sob laugh, before looking up at him "I suppose you have a point" she joked back. All jokes aside though, it wasn't too far off the truth. Most people ignore people who clearly looked distressed, and that was just the reality of the world. Elaine knew that Harvey probably had a good idea on Ray's condition, after all Marcus was his brother. It wouldn't be farfetched to think that he heard something from Marcus. She knew did know that Marcus and Harvey's relationship was a bit strained, but that didn't mean that they talked about anything. She turned her head as he called her by her nickname, and she sighed. he stated that it wasn't her fault, but she still felt that it was. She had instigated the fight in a way, and she honestly didn't think things through well enough before hand. That cost her nephew emotional and physical pain.

She leaned into his warmth, closing her eyes as she thought more about the situation she was in. The soft brush of lips against her temple made her looked over at her, her eyes softening. She knew Harvey enough to know that this sort of gesture was merely for comfort, it wasn't something meant to express that they were lovers or anything. Harvey was like her brother, and he always seemed to know what to do or say to at least help her calm down. He kept his arm around her and asked her to tell him what happened, and why she thought that she made things worse. She tightened her grip in her lap, staring intently at the ground.

She pursed her lips, trying to gather her thoughts. There was silence for a good five minutes before she began to talk "you know about... about Rina and the accident, well Rina and Ray had a childhood friend" she began. She tried to word this carefully, not wanting any misunderstandings "Kirsi is her name, and well I only just recently realized that she goes to the academy as well and she had yet to hear about what had happened" she said. She leaned back, running a hand through her hair "Ray was in shock still, and I could tell he wasn't in any state to tell Kirsi about what had happened, that much I knew. Kirsi and Ray's relationship was strained, and without a reason as to why Ray was ignoring Kirsi their relationship was breaking apart even further" she said.

She shifted a bit before explaining more "I didn't want him to lose his friend, and I also thought that Kirsi had a right to know what had happened... Rina was close to her too and if Ray couldn't tell her then I would" she said. She sniffled a bit, before placing her face in her hands "that's were everything went wrong, how could I be so stupid?! I thought if I explained what happened then Kirsi would understand why Ray had avoided her I thought... I thought they'd support each other, but I was so so wrong! It just made it worse, and now Ray's relationship with everyone is strained, how could I do that to him? Harv... I can't lose him... I can't... not him too" she said, crying a bit more.

((Out.Of.Cute-Flowers: alllllll the fluff. @ yeah they do, Harvey is honestly probably the only person she can be this open and honest with. She'd never break down like this in front of anyone else ))

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:07 pm
Kommo-O

Kommo-o is a bipedal, reptilian Pokémon covered in scaly armor. Most of its body is gray with some lighter gray areas as well as yellow and red markings. It has a rounded, beak-ish snout and small eyes nearly hidden under its head armor. On the tip of its snout is a patch of pale gray, and both the upper and lower jaws have a small, tooth-like spike on each side. The top of its head is covered by an elaborate arrangement of scales. At the front of the headdress is an oval scale, which is yellow with a red heart-shape at the base. On either side of the front scale is a chain of four circular scales; the first three scales are red with yellow trim and the last scale is solid yellow. Three additional chains of plain yellow scales extend from the back of the headdress. Running down the front of its long neck is a line of overlapping scales: one solid gray at the top, three larger gray ones with yellow rims, and one solid yellow scale at the bottom. A thick yellow stripe with a rounded projection in the center runs across its chest. Covering its shoulders are tufts of spiky, white feathers with small, gray scales overlapping them. Four overlapping scales cover the tops of its arms: three are gray with yellow edges, and the scales that cover its hands are red with yellow edges.

Kommo-o has four chains of scales, all of which consist of four scales, extending from just behind its shoulders. The two foremost chains are made of overlapping scales, and have a solid gray scale at the top followed by three scales with yellow edges. The other two chains are made up of only solid gray scales and do not appear to overlap. The lower half of its legs is dark gray, and there is a pale gray marking across each knee. Its hands have four yellow claws, while the feet have only three. A long line of slightly raised, pale gray scales runs down the center of its back to about halfway up its tapering tail. Near the tip of its tail are three sets of loose scales that increase in size near the tip. Each set is made up of four separate scales that encircle the tail; the two lower sets are solid yellow, while the set nearest the tip have gray centers. The very tip of its tail is pale gray.

This was a new dragon species for many people which probably made the situation more scary for the district folk. No one knew what its attacks were or even if this Pokemon was a dual-type. The mystery made everyone panic more and no Pokedex could give anyone information about its strengths or weaknesses. The Dragon was menacing and his red enraged eyes were a scary sight. This Pokemon needed to be stopped and soon.

==========

[Kommo-O moves are the following: Clanging Scales, Screech, Dragon Claw, and Sky Uppercut.]

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:44 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Show the light of day

Harvey Jay Bennet
-Breeding Teacher-

User Image

Harvey listened to Elaine as she finally let out what was wrong. He didn't say much through her explanation; somehow he felt like that was what she needed. Elaine had a tendency to not talk a lot when something upset her. Harvey knew from experience that it usually led to her needing to let things out every once in awhile.

He nodded when she mentioned Rina. He knew what had happened to Elaine’s niece, mostly from Elaine. He also knew -peripherally- that Marcus was involved with Elaine’s nephew, Rina’s brother. Although that was all he knew since he and Marcus….barely spoke.
Not since the time he got in trouble, he thought face souring at the memory. He knew he had lost his temper with the kid. He knew he was failing the kid. But for some reason, whenever he saw him he found himself wanting to eat his own teeth.
He had tried talking about it to Elaine but he hadn’t been able to find her. He had thought about talking to Ramona about it for some reason but she hadn’t talked to him since the incident at the dance. No one had, which didn’t surprise Harvey. He had never been that good at making friends at work.
His eyebrows shot up in surprise when she mentioned Kirsi. She was involved? Elaine went on to say that Kirsi was a childhood friend of them.
“Well that explains why she wanted a hug that morning” he murmured thinking back to how subdued and quiet the usually energetic girl had been-even in class. So Kirsi and Ray had been growing apart. Was that why Marcus and Kirsi were fighting.
That brother of mine, always causing trouble.
Okay that wasn’t fair. Harvey knew rationally none of this could be Marcus’ fault. And knowing what he and the other kids had been going through made guilt stir up anew in him. Dealing with grief was never easy and Marcus...well Marcus was just a kid wasn’t he. He was literally just ten years old.

Something in him hurt when Elaine started crying. Harvey put his arm back around her when she hid her face in her hands and why she had done the things she had done and how it made everything worse.

“I mean I don’t think it’s your fault Ellie, it made sense to do” he said in what he hoped was a soothing voice, pulling her towards him. “This isn’t your fault you really had no way of knowing-” he trailed off holding her as she cried face set and grim. He should have paid more attention to things damn it. He had been so wrapped up in Marcus and his own family and the thing with Ramona.

He kept her close for a bit longer before something made him look up. Harvey felt himself tense up at the same time as a red beam shot out of his pocket and the shape of Samantha took form. From his shoulder, Broski gave out a cry.

A dragon pokemon Harvey hadn’t seen before stood before them across the canal. Yellow and red scales made a pattern stand out from it’s mostly grey hide. On it’s head sat a crown made of the same yellow scales that reminded Harvey of the head pieces seen in museum paintings. It’s eyes were flinty and seemed to be scanning the area before it let out a roar.
“Elly take-take your Gardevoir out” Harvey said keeping a hold of his friends as his eyes scanned for an exit that didn’t get them closer to the dragon

P O K E M O N

► P A R T Y
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Flame Wheel
            ►Close Combat
            ►Thunder Punch
            ►Blaze KIck

Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Thunderbolt
            ►Discharge
            ►Meditate
            ►Discharge

Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Zen Headbutt
            ►Water Pulse
            ►Heal Pulse
            ►Trump Card

Nice work you did
You’re gonna go far, kid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:55 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : A crowd of People
                                            Wearing : Turtleneck Sweater & Jeans with a Messy Ponytail

Evelyn was supposed to meet up with Ichiro to plan for the tournament. Their first opponents were Koru and Nirav. However; sirens started, roars were heard, and panic ensued. No one really knew what was going on. “Come on Yamask.” She said heading out of the stadium. The ghost Pokémon followed after his trainer. As she followed the crowd she ended up tripping. “Ou…” She muttered. She was lucky that she wasn’t getting trampled. Her glasses however were just luck that Yamask had caught them.

“Ya~” (Here~) Yamask said handing them to her. “Thank you Yamask,” Evelyn said putting them back on her head. “We best keep moving.” She told him getting up and continuing on. The ghost nodded and followed her along. However, curiosity got the better of her when she spotted a strange dragon Pokémon she’d never seen before near the canal. “What Pokémon is that?” She questioned grabbing her pokégear. Flipping her gear open she went to scan it.

“There is no data. There are still Pokémon yet to be identified.”

“It’s not identified? I suppose it could be possible.” Despite that Evelyn couldn’t believe it. It was certainly an interesting looking Pokémon. “Come on we better keep mov…ing!” She said covering her ears as sounds raged across the canal. Yamask winced in pain by the sound. “It doesn’t seem to be in a good mood.” Evelyn spoke to her partner. “Mask~” (Not really~) Yamask replied. The two didn’t know where to go or even what to do but that monstrous sound was intense. The Kingdra was starting to wonder if that was a move and if so… what was it?

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 13

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 375/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Night Shade
                                                --> The user makes the target see a frightening mirage. It inflicts damage matching the user's level. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Haze
                                                --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 274
                                            OOC : - - -

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:02 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Profile: X

Ray wobbled furiously to the canal, he needed to make sure his Aunt was ok. If she wasn't, he didn't know what he'd do. Fear gripped his heart, he couldn't lose someone else... not again. He had learned a bit about the situation from some people that were fleeing the scene. Apparently someone stop some eggs, and the mothers were rampaging. Ray didn't blame the mothers for getting angry, it was the person who stole the eggs. He bit his lip, shaking. He knew what it was like to lose someone, someone dear. However, he didn't know if raging dragon mothers were up to listen to reason here. In fact they were probably aiming to hurt others while looking for their eggs, they were angry after all. He panted hard, sweat dripping down his forehead. He was out of shape due to his injury, and he hadn't been eating all that well either. Overall his body was a complete mess right now, but he had to get there. He had to make sure that his aunt was ok, he needed to know. So he continued to move forwards.

Elaine looked over at Harvey as he stated something about a hug. Had Kirsi talked to him about something? It would make sense, and Elaine usually went to Harvey when she was feeling down. She lifted her head up as Harvey stated that he didn't think it was her fault, and that what she did made sense. Still that didn't mean she wasn't the reason Ray was having a hard time. It just seemed like anything she did just blew back up in her face. She sighed, looking at the ground as Harvey repeated that it wasn't her fault and that she had no way of knowing that. She pursed her lips, leaning a bit closer. She turned her head to look at him with tears slowly rolling down her eyes "Harv-" she didn't get to finish. A loud crash, and a shrill roar filled the air. Elaine winced, covering her ears before looking upwards. Her eyes widened as she watched the unknown pokemon stomping towards them. It looked very, VERY upset.

Elaine just stared blankly at it, what was this pokemon doing here?! She looked around to see people panicking. She stood up quickly, looking over at Harvey as Harvey shouted at her to take out her partner. Harvey was holding her hand tightly, and she noticed that he was looking for an exit. There wasn't one. She chewed the inside of her cheek, but nodded "right, Eliza and Aurora come on out!" she shouted, as she tossed two pokeballs up in the air. Eliza twirled, before landing softly on the ground. Aurora moved swiftly to her side, her eyes staring at the pokemon before her "I've never seen a pokemon like that but... it looks like a dragon right? So it should be weak to dragon, ice, and fairy type moves if I'm remembering correctly" she stated quickly. She was guessing here, and she didn't know if that was right or not. However, she had to try right?

She moved closer to Harvey, her grip on her hand tightening. She gulped as the dragon raged around them. It was then she noticed a student "Harvey, there's a student here!" she called, eyes widening further. Students were here, they had to do something to help. She narrowed her eyes, "Eliza use dazzling gem, Aurora use ice beam!" she shouted out. Eliza and Aurora obeyed, and used their moved to distract the dragon. It seemed to work, and the dragon's attention was drawn away Evelyn for now, however, the dragon's target switched to someone else. Her head moved to the person who has just entered the area, and her heart stopped. It was as if time froze, as her eyes widened at the scene before her. Ray. Why was Ray there?! "Ray, get out of here!" she yelled, her voice shaky.

Ray finally made it to the area, panting hard. He looked up, hold his breath in as he noticed the large dragon like pokemon a little bit in front of him. His eyes then moved over the see the person he had been searching for, his aunt. He couldn't move as he noticed her pokemon launch some powerful attacks, and they seemed to work. So did that mean it really was a dragon then? Ray gulped, and it was only then did he noticed intense angry eyes stare at his direction. He heard someone yell his name, but he wasn't really listening. He was too busy staring into the eyes of the dragon before him. It was only then that Ray truly realized that this dragon was beyond reasoning with, it would going to destroy everything until it got back what it was looking for. So when something slammed into him, he felt the wind get knocked out of him.

Everything was black, and he groaned loudly. There was ringing in his ears, and something heavy was on top of him. He vaguely heard squawking, and some other distorted voices. His eyes managed to flutter open, and he coughed lightly. His body ached, and his leg hurt but other than that he wasn't really all that hurt. He looked up to see someone wrapped around him protectively, but they didn't seem to be moving. When he took a closer look, his eyes widened in fear. Elaine. She had him wrapped in her arms, protectively against her chest. It seemed like she had taken the brunt of that hit, and Elaine has saved him. Tears slipped down his cheeks, hands shaking "E... Elaine?" he whispered, shaking her shoulder. Nothing happened. He panicked "this... this isn't funny!" he shouted, shaking her more. Still nothing.

He heard battling, more voices, but he ignored them as he cried. Not her too, not Elaine too. He shook, unable to control his emotions. It was like his lungs were constricting, he couldn't breath, this wasn't happening. He coughed, clawing his own chest with air refused to enter his lungs. He vaguely knew what this was, he was having a panic attack... a bad one. Elaine's pokemon stood protectively in front of them, watching the dragon's next moves. Rey swooped down, attempting to calm Ray down. Nothing worked. Ray's lungs burned, and his body shook. What was he supposed to do now?

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: x19 rare candies used on Rey))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y
User Image

Pokemon: Rufflet
Nickname: Rey
Level: 24
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sheer Force
Experience: 0
Move Set:
Peck
Aerial Ace
Fury Attack
Wing Attack
Friendship Points: 60
User Image

User Image
Pokemon: Phantump
Nickname: Ai
Nature: Rash
Level: 11
Ability: Natural Cure
Move Set:
Confuse Ray (100% Accuracy)
Astonish (100% Accuracy)
Growth (---% Accuracy)
Imprison (---% Accuracy)
Friendship Level: 0
User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x0

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x0

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:58 pm
User Image

ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
On edgeCanalRay/Elaine (unconscious)19 RARE CANDIES?! Rufflet must be like super buff now XD Any way time for Elijah to try and be heroic to some extent sweatdrop

Nothing was phasing Poochyena as they ran through the district. The yells, explosions, roars, all of it was tuned out, and Eli found it scary impressive. He wasn't giving himself time to think on much of anything except Ray right now. If maybe he had been more open with him and Marcus, maybe if he had stepped in more, he could've been with them at the stadium, safe- but 'maybe' wasn't going to do jack. Poochyena began to bark as they came up to the canal. He could already see a huge pokemon thrashing about, it looked like it was plated in gold and red armor, "That's a new one-!" His attention turned to Mr. Bennett and Elaine, the gardener woman and Ray's aunt, battling. Evelyn wasn't too far from them either, cupping his hands together he called to the girl, "Hey Eve over here!" he waved so that she might see him on the clear side of the canal.
User Image
He brought his arms down defensively as the pokemon battled, hearing a startling clank against the pokemon's armor like body. His ears had a slight ring- then he saw it. The woman ran to the aid of a boy as the pokemon swung it's tail for an attack. His legs began to shake and his hands clenched into fists, "Ray!"

They weren't moving from what he could tell. He felt like he could cry and scream all he wanted but they weren't going to move. He began another sprint with Poochyena to the field. That dragon was still towering over them and compared to him it could squash him like a little bug. He watched some pokemon put up their guard, probably his aunt's, so that was a bit of relief, but he was still charging in like a scared idiot. He slung his arm outward and pointed at the armored dragon, "Yena use tackle attack!"

Without hesitation Poochyena rushed towards the beast and struck it against the arm and bounced right back to the comfort of the snowy ground, she snarled at this opposition, eyes glaring down it's raging stare. Elijah hope they could provide distraction. He fell to his knees and checked Elaine,"Ray-RAY! Ray are you okay? Ray we have to go! Can you help me? Ray answer me please!" He felt panic trying to over take him but he bit his lip hard to push it down,causing tears in his eyes that soon flooded over. He lifted up Elaine by the arm from Ray and shook him by his shoulder, Rey trying to get his attention as well,"Ray...god please..." he squeezed his grip on Ray's shoulder, if he had too he would put the boy on his back and run...

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.13No Held Item
User ImageAipom JollyLv.5No Held Item

SpazzticPanda1311

ShyWolfHeart

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:57 am
SpazzticPanda1311

murruelecreuset
Tank Protec. He attac. Lol.

ShyWolfHeart

Show the light of day

Harvey Jay Bennet
-Breeding Teacher-

User Image

By the time Elaine finished telling him there were students Harvey was already reaching for his Pokeballs. He had no dragon pokemon ( he knew he should have accepted that Haxorus from his breeding school partner back in Fuchsia!)
Yeah because that would really help.
He looked at one Pokeball after the other wondering what he could use. The pokemon's coloring made him think of fire so maybe Samantha?
Broski gave out a cry of alarm and Harvey's head shot up just in time to see Elaine running towards Ray.
"Elaine No!" he took off after her but stopped midway when he realized there were more students in his way.
"Tank help her!" he said throwing out a pokeball. The beam of red light formed a Gargatuan figure in front of Evelyn ( although Harvey didn't know that was her name.) The Elecitvire stood a 5'11'' and over three hundred pounds and let out a roar, shielding the student and her Yanmask and ready to take damage for them as his name declared him.
He gave Evelyn and Yanmask a grin.
"Vire Vi! Vire!" he said Hatchilings stay back. Go to my trainer. This fight is dangerous~ before his eyes turned to the dragon with determination, sparks appearing around his antennae in warning.
It was then that he heard Ray cry out Elaine's name.
Harvey's eyes widened when he saw his friend unmoving. He was running towards her before she knew what was happening.
"Elaine, hey Elaine!" he said kneeling down and reaching out to touch her. She was breathing, and didn't seem to be bleeding or have anything broken. Her breathing was harsh however, and he Harvey felt something tear at him at seeing her like this.
In a beam of red light Samantha was at his side. Relief washed over at the familiar precence. That was Sam, always there when he needed her.
His hands fluttered around Elaine, assesing damage and checking signs before a new voice broke through.
"Eli-Abney?" he asked correcting himself to use the boy's proper name. Marcus ( who you seldom saw without the boy's company lately) often called him Eli. But Harvey was the boy's teacher so "Mr. Abney" or "Abney" would have to be how he addressed him.
He had slipped because of how often Marcus talked about his best friend. Often enough that even with limited comunication Harvey had heard a lot about 'Eli'. The fact crashed against his brain like a Cranidos in a cage, loud and demanding of attention although he didn't know why.
"Ray" he said once he had estblished that Elaine was okay. Ray..Ray was panicking, he was hyperventilating. He'd pass out if he didn't do something soon and Elijah was scared. Harvey swallowed don his own fear for the continued well being of his best friend ( and others as well his mind supplemented) and knelt down in front of Ray, taking care not to touch him without asking, remembering briefly from his training as a teacher in dealing with students in crisis that when someone was in a panic touch was not always welcomed.
"Ray. Ray listen to me. Take deep breaths. Elaine's okay. She's breathing look. I'm gonna take your hand now and put it on her to show you. Okay?"
He waited a bit for the boy to process the information before doing just that, taking Ray's smaller hand and placing it on Elaine's torso so that he could feel the rise and fall that meant she was breathing. "She's hurt a bit but she's...she'll be okay. I need you to get your breathing under control so we can get everyone safe. Breath in. Wait four seconds. Then breathe out. Can you do that? Breathe In. Count to Four. Breath Out."

P O K E M O N

► P A R T Y
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Flame Wheel
            ►Close Combat
            ►Thunder Punch
            ►Blaze KIck

Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Thunderbolt
            ►Discharge
            ►Meditate
            ►Discharge

Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Zen Headbutt
            ►Water Pulse
            ►Heal Pulse
            ►Trump Card

Nice work you did
You’re gonna go far, kid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:19 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Profile: X

Ray was shaking horribly now, his skin paler than it was a few minutes ago. Nothing seemed to make sense, his mind just completely shut off. He was hugging his aunt closer to him, not even understanding that he was probably making whatever injures Elaine had worse. He clung to her like a lifeline, but everything else was fuzzy. His chest was tight, and it was painful. His vision blurred and he felt weak. Was he not getting enough air? Was his aunt even breathing? What was he supposed to do. He choked on air, his body trying desperately to get the oxygen it needed. Nothing seemed to work, and the edges of his vision grew darker with each failed breath. He started to slump forwards, coughing and gasping faster and faster. Voices were clouded, and he thought he heard familiar voices. Ah, his brain wasn't working. It all sounded like static, noises that they couldn't make out all that well. He felt some movement, but Ray remained where he was. His eyes drooped lower and lower, his body failing him. He didn't feel the squeeze on his shoulder, he didn't feel his friend trying to snap him out of it. He couldn't hear anything at all. It was like he was drowning, that's what this felt like. It felt like no matter how hard he tried air wouldn't get in his lungs. That just made him panic even more.

It was only when another blurred voice rang that his oxygen lacking brain tried to pay attention. He swore he heard something about Elaine, about breaths? He was trying to breath, he was! Everything was happening so fast, his lungs burned so badly. He was tired, his body failing to do what he wanted it to do. However, again few words connected in his head. Something about his aunt, some movement. He felt the rise and fall of something, but just that feeling was enough to get him to focus a bit more. His instincts dictated these next words as important, breath... in... out. Three words, words his fading mind was screaming at him to follow. He gasped, coughed, and tried to follow whatever it was he was told. Elaine was ok, feel the rise and fall of her chest. She was breathing, now he needed to do the same.

Slowly, after a few more gasps and coughs he did as the person told. Breath in, breath out. The first few were fails, but eventually his breath slowed down just a bit. He honestly felt like fainting, and his body felt all tingly. His fingers twitched, and he took more shaky breaths. Ray didn't even remember what happened, didn't know why he couldn't breath. It was not like he was drowning, but it certainly felt like it. The pain in his chest slowly receded, but part of it was still there. The left over stinging sensation reminded him that he was alive, that his aunt was still alive. Sweat dripped down his forehead, tears running wildly down his face as well. His vision blurred, but slowly started sharpening after breathing in and out like he was told. It was only then he noticed the two people near him. One was someone he knew, someone he had accused of being a liar. The other seemed to be his aunts best friend, though Ray and Harvey spoke very little to each other.

His left hand never left his aunts chest, needing to know she was still in fact breathing. He had stopped panicking, at least stopped hyperventilating. He could feel the hand squeezing him tightly, shaking a bit. He gulped, and turned his head to see Elijah. Ray felt a pang of guilt pierce through his heart, Elijah looked so scared and he was even crying. Ray felt his own tears continue to spill "w.. what are you... why... are you here?" he croaked, not understanding how Elijah was here. Wasn't he at the stadium with Marcus and everyone else? Ray was shaken, but the fact that Elijah was here made his heart ache. After what he said to him, to Marcus... how can he still want to even help him? Ray moved his gaze to his aunt, his lips quivering "I... I'm sorry I... didn't... I didn't mean... I didn't..." he murmured, his hand clenching Elaine's shirt. He had wanted to help, not make things worse. He cried more "how can you... how can any of you... how... after everything I did... everything I said... why are you... why did she... why did... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" he cried, slapping a hand over his face as he cried a bit harder.

He was shaking more now, his aunt was hurt because of him. He looked up brokenly at Harvey "you have to... she's... my aunt, she's hurt! A h... a hospital, you can take her there right?! Please, you have to... you have to get her there... I... she jumped in, took a hit on her side I... oh Arceus Harvey I heard a loud cracking noise you have to... you have to take her first! Please, I can't... I can't lose her... I can't lose her too..." he cried, pleading eyes staring up at Harvey. He felt the panic well in his chest again, his breathing accelerating more. However, he was reminded to breath in and out again. So he did, he breathed in and out slowly. He coughed a bit, but carefully looked at his leg. He closed his eyes "I can't... run with you, my leg it's... it's still..." he didn't finish. His leg was still in a boot, he was slow. There was no way he could run away now, not with his body's condition. He was too weak to flee fast enough "I'm ok... I'm... I'll be fine but my aunt, please you have to get her help... I can manage just fine please... I... I can... I can buy some time, Rey and I can be a distraction" he said, looking over at the pokemon raging. It seemed that Elaine's pokemon were fighting off the raging pokemon while they were tending to Elaine. They were true fighters, Ray knew that much. Ray looked at his aunts painful expression "please... leave me here I'll... I'll be fine" he said, knowing full well he couldn't take the dragon pokemon on by himself. He had noticed the other student as well, and she seemed to be struggling on what to do. At the very least Ray could help take the heat off of her while she ran.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: heh buff rufflet pfft ))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y
User Image

Pokemon: Rufflet
Nickname: Rey
Level: 24
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sheer Force
Move Set:
Peck
Aerial Ace
Fury Attack
Wing Attack
Friendship Points: 60
User Image

User Image
Pokemon: Phantump
Nickname: Ai
Nature: Rash
Level: 11
Ability: Natural Cure
Move Set:
Confuse Ray (100% Accuracy)
Astonish (100% Accuracy)
Growth (---% Accuracy)
Imprison (---% Accuracy)
Friendship Level: 0
User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x0

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x0

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

ShyWolfHeart

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:27 pm
Kommo-O

Kommo-o let out of a roar, carving its path with each of the steps it took and the sway of its scaled tail. The loud noises made the disorientation it was feeling worse as it let out a screech before swinging its arms and knocking over some street structures along the sidewalk. The pokemon only stopped momentarily as a child had entered its line of sight. It turned its head to move in that general direction when it was hit with a beam before blinded by lights.

If the intentional purpose was a distraction, the screeching, angered and now running pokemon heading for the two that attack it was doing as hoped. It was gaining some momentum, its claw glowing blue as it ready an attack. Nothing short of a force equal to it could stop it. Not even the boy that had now stumbled upon its path of rampage. It let out a roar before the ice under its feet caused the pokemon slide, causing its armored tail to swing at the boy instead. It was unsure for a moment before regaining its footing. Now it was more hostile than before, using dragon claw on light poles and stone structures to unleash the pented up anger.

As its body shook, the scales clashed against each other and rattled off a chime. The more the pokemon caused damage, the more the chiming was heard from the pokemon. Kommo-o let out another screech in fury. Despite the destruction it was causing, it was not satisfied. For one reason, it was against inanimate objects, not whatever attacked it or caused the confusion. The pokemon turned its head around before facing the Mioltic and Gardevior as well as the group of teachers and students. Focus regained, the pokemon charged at the group to attack their pokemon.

==========

[Kommo-O moves are the following: Clanging Scales, Screech, Dragon Claw, and Sky Uppercut.

››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff