[Yeal] Get Off My Lawn (Pruu/Azran)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:44 pm
Stifling a yawn, Pruu hopped down from the tree she had been roosting in, one blade sheathed away for the moment. There had been talk of more Yeali popping up in this particular area, so she was keeping guard. So far, there hadn't been any sign, and she was getting restless. She was usually quite patient when it came to hunting the silver-eyed prey, but a few hours of nothing made her weary. She needed to move and stretch her legs.

Pulling out a strip of dried meat to chew on, she headed off to another area to hide away and watch, spinning one blade idly in her other hand. Maybe that area had been empty because the Yeali were sneaking up somewhere else..?

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When the split happened, despite not really being an extremist, Azran went with to the new land. Since being in Yael, she's done absolutely nothing but study the Yaeli as she could and see the new sister race that sprouted from the sister tree. Her ties to her family were lost when she came here. Yet adjusting to this new life was difficult for her.

Azran felt a bit directionless and honestly, she didn't care for it much. Walking along, she had her hair pulled over her shoulder and was smoothing her thumbs over the bead that held the thick dreads together.

Suddenly she heard movement in a bush near her and her eyes narrowed as her head snapped in the direction of where it came from. When one of the harmless fauna came out, the Alkidike quickly relaxed and rubbed her face with her hands now, groaning.

"I'm way too jumpy..."
Cornetified

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:43 pm
Pruu froze when some undergrowth rustled from something brushing it. Gripping one blade, she tucked the meat away to get her other blade out. If there really were Yeali sneaking about, she would find them. Maybe it was just the local wildlife though?

Jumpy? Wildlife didn't talk! Ducking low, Pruu darted along the ground toward the noise. Snarling, she jumped up to lunge for her target. She stopped herself with a yelp, spinning to throw her momentum anywhere but at the yellow and green skinned woman suddenly before her. "Cousin!" she yelped with surprise, yanking her blades from the tree. "My apologies. I thought I would be the only one out here at this time."

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:11 am
Something startled the apprentice Alkidike, and she didn't even have a dagger on her. Azran reached down for the closest thing, which was just a stick, and held it out in front of her. Then there were words being yelped, and Azran's black eyes settled upon one of her cousin races. She blinked harder and then looked really confused and swallowed.

"Uh..." She rubbed her neck slowly and gave a little smile. "Well.. Uh. Hi?" The green skinned girl rubbed at her own arms slowly and then offered a hand to the other. Did this one throw a blade at her or something?

"Sorry if... I am somewhere I'm not supposed to be."

Cornetified

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 3:54 pm
one eye narrowed slightly as she looked the Alk over. "...Hi," she replied, accepting the offered hand for a shake. Had she startled the girl that much? "Don't be so nervous," she stated evenly, cocking her head. "You shouldn't be out here if you are so easily worked up."

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:54 am
Azran didn't like the others words, even though she knew the other was right. Instead of owning up to it, however, she just crossed her arms and did the Alk equivalent of rolling her eyes. "I just didn't expect someone else out here is all."

She cleared her throat a little and just looked to the other. "What are you doing out here?"

Cornetified

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:50 pm
Pruu paused a moment before nodding. It appeared that neither of them had been expecting company; at least not of the 'friendly' type. "I am watching for the glowing brats," she said, nudging her head back to gesture toward where she had come from. "They have been seen in these areas recently, so I am keeping guard. What of you? What brings you out here?"

Peppermint Coffee

◈ RP Graveyard

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff