Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
-flops next to bonfire- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiba-Muffin

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:05 pm
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

-makes note to dump shredded paper fort in Elena's office-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HEY! Take your chocobo bedding elsewhere! My office isn't a stable

If I put a certain chocobo headed blonde in it, then does it become a stable?

Might...
But he doesn't have the clearance for our offices... *decorates you with paper shreds*

No, but I do. Could y'know actually -capture- him, an' plop his a** in the chocobo nest that is your office for you.

-decorated with paper.- >>! I'm not gonna turn into a piñata...

I have no use for Strife! He can stay fancy and free in the world doing... whatever it is he does(???)

you're the prettiest pinata ever, now don't get too close to the bonfire.
he needs to be fancy free in the world doing me----m-m-m-m-meaningful...things. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:07 pm
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HEY! Take your chocobo bedding elsewhere! My office isn't a stable

Might...
But he doesn't have the clearance for our offices... *decorates you with paper shreds*

No, but I do. Could y'know actually -capture- him, an' plop his a** in the chocobo nest that is your office for you.

the proper place for cloud is my office not hers u.u for, um, interrogation purposes. he has information. information.  

Kaiba-Muffin

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:23 pm
Sora with Wings
aw u guys, i went to bring up the guild where i keep the scripts for my comics and this one was on the front page :'3

2,600 posts cuz we're amazing emotion_kirakira * hands out biscuits to everyone * heart

ALSO I KNOW I TOTALLY NEVER GOT AROUND TO GETTING HERE YESTERDAY, I KEPT THINKING ABOUT IT AND BEING LIKE'I'LL DO THAT IN A BIT, I'LL DO THAT IN A BIT'A ND LIKE I DIDN'T CUZ BUSY AND IJ UST SUCK OK I JUST SUCK I'M SORRY * roasts self in the bonfire * crying

-spears with a stick- =D Fish sticks!  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:24 pm
Mister Tseng
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

Might...

I have no use for Strife! He can stay fancy and free in the world doing... whatever it is he does(???)

he needs to be fancy free in the world doing me----m-m-m-m-meaningful...things. ninja

............User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:24 pm
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan

Well even test-tube babies have physical parents
I don't think you came from a lab, I just thought you were one of those little sprites from those old myths; you sprang fully formed from some cosmatic chaos to wreck havoc over us...

...Geeze. Make it sound like I am the second wave of Jenova why don't-cha?!

-clears throat- FWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'll steal your plant, and make it my new vessel, I'll use it to sail the cosmos to find a BETTER planet to cover in paper confetti, an' bars, an'...uh...EVIL STUFF. >>

Well I don't think you're alien! Just... something... *shrugs* else. *throws shredded paper in your face*

Something else.... I am...A GOD! >D  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:25 pm
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
aw u guys, i went to bring up the guild where i keep the scripts for my comics and this one was on the front page :'3

2,600 posts cuz we're amazing emotion_kirakira * hands out biscuits to everyone * heart

ALSO I KNOW I TOTALLY NEVER GOT AROUND TO GETTING HERE YESTERDAY, I KEPT THINKING ABOUT IT AND BEING LIKE'I'LL DO THAT IN A BIT, I'LL DO THAT IN A BIT'A ND LIKE I DIDN'T CUZ BUSY AND IJ UST SUCK OK I JUST SUCK I'M SORRY * roasts self in the bonfire * crying

SORAS AREN'T FOOD, YOU HEATHEN scream

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:26 pm
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

Might...

Hm, yes, other than be a pain in the a**, what DOES he do? >/

=O Now wouldn't that just suck....

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:29 pm
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

Might...

Beats me... the flower girl might know...

Mm it would be a shame, but I have some ice materia on standby

Bah!@flower girl / slums drunk

...Roasted- frozen Reno Pinata.... gonk

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:29 pm
Mister Tseng
TurkReno
Mister Tseng
TurkReno
Mister Tseng
TurkReno

That's why I liked the reports that were handed to the turks. Gave us something to take off and run with. XD
I had been making use of guild announcements, it wasn't getting us much. Think most people ignored them, or have them turned off.

But I'll see what I can do, going to have to dig around for ideas, prizes. Because...y'know BOSS DON'T PAY ME. >O

well but u were using the guild announcements to tell ppl stuff they already knew, like, "click here for freebies.' which isn't really guild related or give anyone a reason to come to the guild and post things, they'd either say "yeah i already got that" or click the link and get the item and go on with life... the announcements need to be actual guild announcements, like, "we're having a contest! here's the details!" or "we opened a new RP plot line! here's the info!" or like stuff like that.

i wish i could think of better ideas for the silly shinra reports things ;A; .... and i wish ff7 wasn't so hard to play over again lol, like it's sooo long... i suddenly miss it but i'd have to go dig out my tv and hook up the playstation and all and i don't have anywhere to put it at the moment. you know i've never owned a flat screen tv? o3o i have a little mini box tv that i carry in when i wanna play my games but i don't have time for gaming when i'm drawing comics all the time gonk sometimes i get in this nostalgia moods, of being lost in a game for days until i beat it, and all like, inside the game's universe, and going to all the places and talking to the npcs and things, like being away from home for a bit... but no time for that now cuz drawin. ;;. and it's hard to rp tsengy very well when i'm starting to forget a lot of the stuff he did. ;~;

with XS and KH i can look up the cutscenes online like anime episodes, like "where was the part when..." but ff7 isn't good for that... the party depends on who the player at the time chose to put in so if u wanna see like, red's reactions to this or that, it depends on if the person on youtube chose to have him in party, etc... and so much of the stuff was just going around talking to ppl and stuff and just, i donno, it's just, a game u just gotta play, not just watch online. i donno. ><.

Yeah, I know. But at the time was a liiiiittle busy with other things. Friggin holidays and crap. I'll have to rack my brain a bit to come up with things.

It's a long game yeah, but fun. And if you have a game shark, you can cut your gaming time down. XD Just put codes in for max level, master materia, etc. I do that once in awhile when I want to replay the game but not have to bother leveling it all. Right now been too lazy to goto the other room dig it out and play it in the playstation, been playing it on the PC and sadly can't use cheat codes with the steam version. D<<<

Yeah, you have a point, and the Turks don't have cut scenes. D<
well i do have this memory card, and if u load ur game it has a save file that starts at the beginning of the game, but everyone is level 99 and all items are unlocked already and stuff... then u can just swoosh thru everything just for the story...

when we were doing that cloud x tsengy story thing we went thru with that and wrote down all of tseng's parts in a notebook lol. i think we went ahead and wrote down the rest of the story as well, so we coudl flip thru the notebook to see the dialogue of certain scenes in a pinch, but once tseng left the story we kinda never finished it haha >.>;;;;;;; it was really handy when ur writing a fic and need to go back and recall the details of a certain part or skim thru the whole thing and take notes and whatnot but would be more helpful if it was complete :'D .....

Yeah I have a few...or had, don't know if they're still on the memory cards or not, but I had a few games loaded of those. Level 99, gil is maxed out, materia maxed, stats maxed. Only issue is sometimes you'd run into the bad game load error if you forgot to put in 'no bad saves' code.

O___O That's dedication. Personally would probably just save as close to every part I needed to revisit as possible in a new slot.
we did that with xenosaga and kh for cutscenes we wanted to rewatch, until we discovered u could just look them up on youtube lol

Can't say youtube had much of anything back when I was playing FFVII. It wasn't even around then. XB  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:30 pm
Mister Tseng
TurkReno
Mister Tseng
TurkReno
-strikes a pose- There. I've done it. And I've come to wonder why the dumpster and spinnami spit pink things out at me. o.O -prods inventory- Never took notice until now of all the crap that I have in there never used.
oh i know right
i let mine pile up without going to see what i got cuz in a hurry then every so often i do an inventory clean-out and i'm like "what are all these tings?" :0 and end up collecting complete outfits out of my random freebie junk :'D

Sometimes I do, but yeesh. All these pink things. Just got some sort of pink wings now from the damn wheel of crap. >.o; WTF?
i----er, i mean, sora, ended up with a lot of pink items too but he looks very cute in them. ninja

The pink clashes with my red hair? XD  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:31 pm
Mister Tseng
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

XDD
Could be worse....could be a lot worse.

scream don't you threaten me!!

cloud does not belong in ur office. he belongs in mine, so send him there.

Guess that means all this shredded paper will have to go there too. Y'know for his chocobo nest.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:33 pm
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Sora with Wings

No? Damn. D< Here I thought I could score free grub  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:35 pm
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Sora with Wings

*throws a dumb apple at your head* here nom on that

hey! if you could find chocobo head maybe you could con that delivery boy into bringing you some takeaway

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:37 pm
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

Might...

Beats me... the flower girl might know...

Mm it would be a shame, but I have some ice materia on standby

Bah!@flower girl / slums drunk

...Roasted- frozen Reno Pinata.... gonk

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:38 pm
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Sora with Wings

*throws a dumb apple at your head* here nom on that

hey! if you could find chocobo head maybe you could con that delivery boy into bringing you some takeaway

This holds merit. And when he brings it, I can lock him in the boss' office, killin' two problems at once and not even have to go out and look for the chocobo head... >D

Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff