Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
-flops next to bonfire- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:07 pm
Sharpshooter Tseng
TurkReno
iR e d X I I I
I wonder perhaps if the name of the guild is a few letters too long because when I tried to click "accept" Gaia just kept redirecting me to the guild as if I'd clicked the name instead; it was quite frustrating. rofl But since when has Gaia done anything right, am I right? -hands out dog biscuits to everyone-

Since when do, uh, y'know... We have dog biscuits at a bonfire?
New tradition?
'ELLO RENO rofl *koff koff* ( he was liek *opens acc* "make me a layout" and I was like *settles into computer chair* KAAYYYYY and he meanders off to the kitchen saying "and don't post weird s**t in the forums under my name" and I'm like KAAAYYYYYY emotion_awesome )

XDDD And we see how well THAT worked out.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:09 pm
-holds up a bottle of rum-  

lll Rikku lll

Rainbow Fox

11,650 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Waffles! 25

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:11 pm
Sharpshooter Tseng
Little Kadaj
Sharpshooter Tseng
TurkReno
iR e d X I I I
I wonder perhaps if the name of the guild is a few letters too long because when I tried to click "accept" Gaia just kept redirecting me to the guild as if I'd clicked the name instead; it was quite frustrating. rofl But since when has Gaia done anything right, am I right? -hands out dog biscuits to everyone-

New tradition?
'ELLO RENO rofl *koff koff* ( he was liek *opens acc* "make me a layout" and I was like *settles into computer chair* KAAYYYYY and he meanders off to the kitchen saying "and don't post weird s**t in the forums under my name" and I'm like KAAAYYYYYY emotion_awesome )
hahaha tsengy ur acc is so old that ur siggy is broken rofl chu hired me to fix ur layout not ur signature lD~

( How did...? What...? Did you....?
I WILL END YOU!
Omg! -dies- )

rofl
ILU BABE heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:12 pm
TurkReno
Little Kadaj
TurkReno
iR e d X I I I

New tradition?
He brought them to feed the Shinra dogs like you. B] heart

This comin' from a Jenova left over.... >D
But did ANYONE think t'bring the booze?!
-snarls- stressed  

Little Kadaj
Crew

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:14 pm
lll Rikku lll
DIIIIBS!!!
-GRABS IT AND FLEES-

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:18 pm
Little Kadaj
lll Rikku lll
DIIIIBS!!!
-GRABS IT AND FLEES-

-Blinks as the bottle is grabbed from her hand-
UH, YOU'RE WELCOME!  

lll Rikku lll

Rainbow Fox

11,650 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Waffles! 25

Sharpshooter Tseng
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:24 pm
TurkReno
Sharpshooter Tseng
TurkReno
iR e d X I I I

New tradition?

( Sorry. I'll kill him for that. Omg. sweatdrop )

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:27 pm
Sharpshooter Tseng
TurkReno
Sharpshooter Tseng
TurkReno
iR e d X I I I

New tradition?

( Sorry. I'll kill him for that. Omg. sweatdrop )

( S'okay. -snickers- )  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Sharpshooter Tseng
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:28 pm
Little Kadaj
Sharpshooter Tseng
Little Kadaj
Sharpshooter Tseng
TurkReno
iR e d X I I I

New tradition?
hahaha tsengy ur acc is so old that ur siggy is broken rofl chu hired me to fix ur layout not ur signature lD~

I WILL END YOU!
Omg! -dies- )

rofl
ILU BABE heart

Clearly. stare

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:36 pm
Sharpshooter Tseng

...'ey boss. I DO got one question for y'though. What'd that grasshopper ever do t'you? -Eyes Tseng pointing a gun at the grasshopper-  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Sharpshooter Tseng
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:39 pm
TurkReno
Sharpshooter Tseng

...'ey boss. I DO got one question for y'though. What'd that grasshopper ever do t'you? -Eyes Tseng pointing a gun at the grasshopper-

I have reason to believe it may possess key information pertaining to the Ancients.
I'm keeping it in custody until a proper interrogation can be arranged.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:47 pm
TurkReno
lll Rikku lll
Little Kadaj
lll Rikku lll
DIIIIBS!!!
-GRABS IT AND FLEES-

-Blinks as the bottle is grabbed from her hand-
UH, YOU'RE WELCOME!
now when ppl ask u why is da rum gone chu's can say "dat sexy dude took it all" emotion_awesome *waggles bottle at reno*  

Little Kadaj
Crew

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:51 pm
Sharpshooter Tseng
Little Kadaj
Sharpshooter Tseng
Little Kadaj
Sharpshooter Tseng

I WILL END YOU!
Omg! -dies- )

rofl
ILU BABE heart

Clearly. stare
is true ma lil shinra pet -licks cheek- emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:53 pm
Little Kadaj
now when ppl ask u why is da rum gone chu's can say "dat sexy dude took it all" emotion_awesome *waggles bottle at reno*

Baby, put that down. You know what happened the last time you drank alcohol.
I never did get the stains out of my carpet.

Sharpshooter Tseng
Vice Captain

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:54 pm
Sharpshooter Tseng
TurkReno
Sharpshooter Tseng

I have reason to believe it may possess key information pertaining to the Ancients.
I'm keeping it in custody until a proper interrogation can be arranged.

-Looks at Tseng, looks at the cup he's holding, looks back to Tseng.- Er... -Has to wonder if that is ONLY coffee in that cup.- Gotcha boss. -Gives a bad, half-assed salute- Keep up the good work.  
Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff