Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:31 pm
Quote:
Black eyes blinked several times, a yawn rolling rather loudly out of his mouth- It was midday already- did the time really fly by that quickly? Yawning again, teardrops formed in the corner of his eyes as he stretched his large, muscular body out. Large claws unsheathed only to quickly sheath again, like the offering of a threat to the world only to retract it.

Picking himself up off the ground now, Midas rolled his shoulders and finally for the first time that day took a good look at the land around him. Tall grass, a couple trees, several birds… Turning around to look behind him he was still given a rather boring view. Boulder, tall grass, tree, movement by boulder…

His eyes darted back suddenly, it seemed there was indeed something larger near the boulder in front of him. Unfortunately for him, he couldn’t just smell what was coming, but Midas wasn’t one for allowing silly unknowns to keep him from pressing forward.

“Hello?!” He called, body rather calm in the midst of possible danger. Then again, he had always been like that, in his opinion tensing up made the outcome worse. He’d just have to wait and see what happened, like always.

Bast'ion felt like he was taking the brunt of the leadership between the two males. Zerrin was acting like he was the one who got attacked.

Bast'ion chewed on the side of his check while he tried his best not to be annoyed. There was no reason to take frustrations he had for some one else out on Zerrin. Besides, he believed Zerrin would snap back in to the grand regal lion he chose to be ruler. There was a reason Bast'ion felt so strongly about Zerrin and it was stupid and frustrating that Zerring couldn't see that him self.

Boulder. Clunk.

The golden maned lion looked at the boulder before him. Where the hell had that come from?

Mean while there was a tap to his rear. Zerrin had bumped right in to him. Neither lions had been paying close attention to where they'd been going.

Bast'ion cracked a smile but Zerrin wasn't even looking. He seemed distant.

This was stupid and frustrating.

A noise that neither lion had made had both alert and looking around. Zerrin was the one to answer back.

"Hello." His voice was flat.

Quote:

Midas’s ears pricked up at the rather flat hello he had been returned with – Pulling a confused and disappointed face, Midas rolled his eyes and started moving towards the party, still unsure of what was lurking. His heart beat was starting to speed as he neared the corner, but a deep breath allowed it to slow and another deep breath gave him that extra push to move forward.

…Almost directly into the golden lion whom had returned his greeting. Black eyes widened and Midas all but frozen in place to keep his body from touching the other lions. Yes, the golden-maned lion was rather open and direct, but he’d still kept distance from strangers.

Face twitching with discomfort, the lion quickly took two steps backward before finally reexamining his situation. Not one, but two lions. Neither seemed hostile as of yet so perhaps he’d be okay?

“Why such a glum, unenthusiastic greeting?”

Black eyes were examining Zerrin, just by his overall appearance the golden-maned lion could almost guarantee that he had been the one to call back.

“…Is your company that bad?”

Zerrin hadn't realized he'd worn his heart on his sleeve in his greeting.

"Huh?" Zerrin was now out of la la land and back in his body fully paying attention now. At worst, he'd thought he come off as passively polite. Before he could open his maw, Bast'ion opened his.

"What do you mean by that?" There was a slight growl that curved the end of that question. "I'm plenty good company."

Zerrin was quick to stand between the two lions and even managed a practiced grin that may have come off as a bit unnatural to his features.

"What my friend means is that .. Well.. We're not exactly on a social stroll." Diplomatic tactics may have been something he could have done a bit easier if he hadn't felt like complete s**t. His delivery was weak, Bast'ion groaned loudly from behind.

Quote:
A brow was quickly raised at Bast’ion’s reaction and a small chuckled took flight from his maw, so the disappointed looking lion was some form of babysitter. Rolling his black eyes, he shook his head softly.

“I am certain you a perfect company for someone in need of a brawl…” Looking Zerrin directly in the eyes, he gave him a pitied look. Midas, although foolish in how upfront he was, didn’t lack in intellect in any way, shape or form. Rather, he was quite quick-witted.

“I am sure a social stroll would be tiring as any with a storm behind me as well. Perhaps reacting in a less…” Midas looked Zerrin up and down before frowning, “…Lackluster way would keep the storm behind you happy.”

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 6:07 pm
Zingling

A feint nod of acknowledgement was given to Midas from Zerrin along with the faintest of smiles. Zerrin knew that Bast'ion was a lion that might come off as a bit feisty. Bast'ion didn't do a good job at putting filters on his emotions. They came out blatant almost always. If this was a poker game then Bast'ion would have been the loser. Luckily most lions didn't know how to play that sort of a game.

But ah, the other comments were a bit of a reality check for Zerrin. Was he , too , showing his emotions on his sleeve. This was the equivalent of Midas hinting that his fly was down. The golden lions face turned an unflattering feint red.

"Ooh... well..." But before Zerrin could finish his thought he was cut off by Bast'ion.

"Sorry pal but we don't have any need for poetry right now," He scoffed. Unlike Midas, Bast'ion wasn't that great with witt. He wasn't dumb but he was not some one who could think on his toes if he was flustered and boy had he been flustered and out for revenge for a while. Single track minded one might say.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:54 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Midas backed up when Bast’ion cut into the conversation abruptly, his fur bristling from the obvious aggression being offered. Perhaps his lackadaisical attitude had finally landed him in a messy situation? Watching the pale lion, Midas weighed his options- He could flee and potentially leave some fun behind, or he could stay and potentially get his a** kicked. Looking over his shoulder, the black and white lion pondered his escape options.

“Pehaps a bit of poetry would do you some good?” Smirking, black eyes landed on Bast’ion, Middas could help be kick the hornet nest. Taking three steps forward Midas looked Zerrin over, “If this guy is causing you trouble why keep him around?” Glancing sideways at Bast’ion, Midas really didn’t understand the dynamic of the two.

“…Or do I just not understand things?” Frowning, Midas moved around Zerrin to get a better look at Bast’ion. “Do you both need help?”  
Alpaca Chobi rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:47 pm
Bastions reactions: 1. Wasn't paying attention 2. Angered but mild 3. Agitated 4. Agitated and aggressive

Oh boy. The other male had really kicked the hornets nest. Zerrin could feel it but he was confident he could play it down before Bast'ion noticed. "You see .. well..."

"What do you MEAN by keep me around? I chose HIM," The kirin lion snorted and threw his mane out of his eyes with a dramatic toss of his head to get a better look at this other lion.

"I'm sick of this s**t you've been spewing since we've come across your path. You want to go. Well lets ******** go buddy. "

Zerrin now found him self wedged between the two males.

"HEY. This isn't the time." He roared. Bastion was beyond pissed though and Zerrin wasn't helping.

Zingling

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:03 pm
Was this lion really being serious right now? Midas’ black eyes stared at the fuming Bast’ion with a raised brow. Honestly, it was almost laughable how easily agitated the gent was. No wonder the golden-lion seemed so down in the dumps. Zerrin probably had to pull the white idiot out of more scuffles than he’d hoped for.

“Chose him or not, this lion seems utterly miserable-“

Rolling his black eyes, Midas raised his chin at Bast’ion, an expression that bellowed, Fight me, I dare you. Midas’ would gladly throw down the large white lion if he had to, however, he was generally more peaceful than this. Looking at Zerrin and his frustrated expression, Midas attempted to change the topic.

“-So anyway… Sorry if I intruded but I find it hard to ignore situations like this. It is a bit of a curse really…” Glancing sideways at Bast’ion, he smiled, however it was a bit forced making it look more like he was trying to goad the lion further.

Alpaca Chobi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:35 am
Zingling

Bast'ion snarled at the utterly miserable comment but was promptly shoved by Zerrin. The shove wasn't overly powerful or intended to hurt the white lion as much as it was to make a point.

"Calm down." Zerrin's voice was flat. Bast'ion, still pretty pissed off, took the hint but grumbled to him self any ways.

"Curse hmm.. Sorry about that." Zerrin was tired by now from this day and everything. "Mind if I ask about you? I mean it is a little strange."  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:07 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Midas' maw became a thin line as he watched Bast'ion and Zerrin interact with each other. It was obvious the two fed off each other and there was definitely a need for both of them to be with each other however it seemed perhaps...

"No it is fine.. how about this? Perhaps a third party member will ease some of the frustrations on both ends? You both can pick at my when one or the other is frustrated!" Midas was staring at Bas'tion again, but this time attempted to convey that he was trying to make amends. He was bored, they seemed interesting and if things didn't go well he could easily wander off when they slept. Plus, it truly was lonely just wandering unwanted territory all the time with no one to truly talk to.

"And my saying it is a curse is just a figure of speech and not a true thing. I just notice things and can't leave them alone. Does that make sense?"  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games