Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
Cosplay Help / Show casing - Show us your stuff, IRL or Gaia Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:19 pm
Gaia's changed a lot over the years since we first began our journeys through the forums / guilds / towns of Gaia.
Tektek is no longer our save point.
We're left to fend for ourselves.
Gaia's Avatar Builder is lacking.

If you find yourself lost most of the time trying to patch together a cosplay, or wanting to try other combinations, this would be the place to ask for help.

If you've made cosplays and feel like sharing them, post here too.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 4:21 pm

Final Fantasy

Cloud:
User Image
User Image
(Working on various other forms of his clothes )

Laguna:
User Image

Hojo:
User Image
User Image
User Image

Rude:
User Image

Vincent:
User Image
User Image -- Still need to finish getting things for this, but they're a** expensive.

Rufus:
User Image

Reno:
User Image
User Image

Other Cosplays

Escaflowne:
Dilandau
User Image

Resident Evil:
Steve
User Image

Licker
User Image

Nothing under here yet, will update later

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

Cosplayer Skylar

Timid Wife

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:23 pm
User Image
Tifa Lockhart
User Image
User Image
User Image

Rinoa Heartilly
User Image
User Image
User Image

Yuna
User ImageUser Image

Lunafreya
User Image

Kairi
User Image
User Image

Sailor Moon (and other scouts )
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Resident Evil
(Claire Redfield)
User Image

Sword Art Online
(Yuuki Asuna)
User Image

wips:
Beth Greene - The Walking Dead
Jill Valentine - Resident Evil
Yuna Thief - Final Fantasy X-2

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 1:34 pm
For my gunner Yuna, I can't seem to find the perfect item for the pink hood she has. So any help for what to use would be appreciated.  

PandaDumpling

Sugary Lightbringer

11,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Waffles! 25

Cosplayer Skylar

Timid Wife

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:44 pm
xLadyYunaofSpirax
For my gunner Yuna, I can't seem to find the perfect item for the pink hood she has. So any help for what to use would be appreciated.

User Image
so people (myself included) tend to use cherry blossom for the pink hood for her gunner outfit.

as for your other question, about what items i use for my yuna, i like to give my items out to super close friends, but i'll steer you in the way c;
so the shirt is a mix of two items. elegant veil
in the fourth item, and then soft shineshine obi to give it that bow/ yellow wrap (:
skirt wise, people tend to use blue high school skirt since it is very affordable, but i often used autumn stripes eggplant skirt up until I found the one that i'm use.
sleeve wise, its a bit trickier... some use the lacey sleeves (can't remember the name. ) but I would start off with kallida kumiho since it's much more affordable then the sleeves that i use. (:

right now i'm working on a gunner yuna too, so if you'd like more tips to get out of the set, i'd love to help more (: hopefully this helped!

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:32 am
How's this cosplay of Yuna in her White Mage outfit? I know it's not perfect but it' the best I could come up with sweatdrop  

Yuna Yuni Chan

Dedicated Wife

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Married 100

Yuna Yuni Chan

Dedicated Wife

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:34 am
His Rinoa
xLadyYunaofSpirax

User Image
so people (myself included) tend to use cherry blossom for the pink hood for her gunner outfit.

as for your other question, about what items i use for my yuna, i like to give my items out to super close friends, but i'll steer you in the way c;
so the shirt is a mix of two items. elegant veil
in the fourth item, and then soft shineshine obi to give it that bow/ yellow wrap (:
skirt wise, people tend to use blue high school skirt since it is very affordable, but i often used autumn stripes eggplant skirt up until I found the one that i'm use.
sleeve wise, its a bit trickier... some use the lacey sleeves (can't remember the name. ) but I would start off with kallida kumiho since it's much more affordable then the sleeves that i use. (:

right now i'm working on a gunner yuna too, so if you'd like more tips to get out of the set, i'd love to help more (: hopefully this helped!

I haven't completed my Gunner Yuna yet (I'm nowhere near complete yet), but for the hood I used the Cherry Blossom item.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:36 am
xLadyYunaofSpirax

The Cherry Blossom item is good for the hood smile  

Yuna Yuni Chan

Dedicated Wife

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Married 100

Yuna Yuni Chan

Dedicated Wife

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 5:50 pm
So....I might be cosplaying as Yuna's White Mage costume this year for AWA sweatdrop If I do I'll be making the staff to go with it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:44 pm
Hello! I need some help to improve my Yuna gunner cosplay any tips is much appreciated. Thank you <3

Valiant Gunner

Versatile Genius

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 1:47 pm
Valiant Gunner
Hello! I need some help to improve my Yuna gunner cosplay any tips is much appreciated. Thank you <3

His Rinoa

I'll leave this one t'you. This is your expertise. -nod-  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:44 am
TurkReno
No need ^^ I think I figured it out, but it seems like all the items I need are nowhere to be found lol.

Thank you anyway c:

Valiant Gunner

Versatile Genius

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:35 pm
Valiant Gunner
TurkReno
No need ^^ I think I figured it out, but it seems like all the items I need are nowhere to be found lol.

Thank you anyway c:

I know that feeling. X.o Trying to find one item you need and no one has it, or it's over priced.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:38 am
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Swords and Hair Gel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Werewolf

Valiant Gunner

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:05 pm
TurkReno

Thank you anyway c:

I know that feeling. X.o Trying to find one item you need and no one has it, or it's over priced.

Yeah it's sad. I guess everyone is keeping the items I am after >~< been looking around and waiting it to be listed back in the Marketplace but still no luck

Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff