Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
Obligatory Introduction Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just A Coffee Stain

Grumpy Sweetheart

20,475 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:33 pm
TurkReno
Just A Coffee Stain
TurkReno
Just A Coffee Stain

I mean... me and my sister can summon him at will but still he could've offered me chocolate bars,chocolate parfait,chocolate milk... OH EVEN CHOCOLATE KISSES! But nope he honking lied to me..and trying to fight you champions seems pretty well....risky i pick my battles but no way i'd try to go up against you guys..(i may stand a little bit of a chance.)

-snickers-
I don't think anyone should summon Sephiroth at will. Hear the guy has no sense of humor.

He's what Tama calls 'Anti hero.' he causes damage to the world then to fixing it..he is great at helping us clean the enemies off the floor at least.

Does anyone listen to Tama though, really? That thing talks too damn much. -nod-

I do if she has something useful to talk about..other then that she sleeps on top of my head without me noticing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:20 pm
Just A Coffee Stain
TurkReno
Just A Coffee Stain
TurkReno
Just A Coffee Stain

I mean... me and my sister can summon him at will but still he could've offered me chocolate bars,chocolate parfait,chocolate milk... OH EVEN CHOCOLATE KISSES! But nope he honking lied to me..and trying to fight you champions seems pretty well....risky i pick my battles but no way i'd try to go up against you guys..(i may stand a little bit of a chance.)

-snickers-
I don't think anyone should summon Sephiroth at will. Hear the guy has no sense of humor.

He's what Tama calls 'Anti hero.' he causes damage to the world then to fixing it..he is great at helping us clean the enemies off the floor at least.

Does anyone listen to Tama though, really? That thing talks too damn much. -nod-

I do if she has something useful to talk about..other then that she sleeps on top of my head without me noticing.

Guess there is one person in the world that can listen to that thing ramble on. XD  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

xEpicness

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:31 am
Hey guys, my name's Avi! I'm 23, and yes, I'm a girl. Just cosplaying as Nyx right now because he's currently my favorite Final Fantasy character! I was Luna just the other day, ehehe.

I just came back from an 8 year hiatus, because one of my friends dragged me back on here.

Currently a grad student, and I game pretty often. I started with FFX, made my way through FF Tactics Advance, FFI, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII, X, XII, XIII, Type-0, and now I'm at XV! I haven't touched Episode Prompto yet, but I will get around to it! I hope to talk to you all more and become friends! If you don't want to be friends,
that's cool too!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:51 am
xEpicness
Hey guys, my name's Avi! I'm 23, and yes, I'm a girl. Just cosplaying as Nyx right now because he's currently my favorite Final Fantasy character! I was Luna just the other day, ehehe.

I just came back from an 8 year hiatus, because one of my friends dragged me back on here.

Currently a grad student, and I game pretty often. I started with FFX, made my way through FF Tactics Advance, FFI, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII, X, XII, XIII, Type-0, and now I'm at XV! I haven't touched Episode Prompto yet, but I will get around to it! I hope to talk to you all more and become friends! If you don't want to be friends,
that's cool too!

Welcome!
I'm Maggie, as far as Final Fantasy goes I only played 7, 8, 9, and 10. I tried 12, hated the mechanics and gave up lol. I like 15 as well! Gladio is my bby. I dabble in rp from 7 or 15 mainly. I haven't really played FFXV cause my boyfriend has the PS4, but lots of game watching on YouTube and research helps lol.  

Magsnetic_Huxling

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:56 am
xEpicness

that's cool too!

Welcome to the guild! And welcome back to Gaia.
-whistles- You've nearly played the whole series.
Which is your favorite final fantasy?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:03 pm
xEpicness

that's cool too!
i can't actually play most games but i've seen some strategy guides and stuff around wal mart for the newer ff's and the guys are really pretty so i've been thinking about looking them up on youtube just to watch the cutscenes and stuff i mean who says you have to actually own it/play it anyway rofl  

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:06 pm
Magsnetic_Huxling
xEpicness

that's cool too!

Welcome!
I'm Maggie, as far as Final Fantasy goes I only played 7, 8, 9, and 10. I tried 12, hated the mechanics and gave up lol. I like 15 as well! Gladio is my bby. I dabble in rp from 7 or 15 mainly. I haven't really played FFXV cause my boyfriend has the PS4, but lots of game watching on YouTube and research helps lol.
i cant keep up with the roman numerals lol, only numbers i can recognize is usually numbers that match up with organization 13 characters rofl and then it still takes me a moment to associate a face with the symbols and remember what it means lolololol

i might be into ff more if htey used numbers instead of letters cuz it all looks like sldkjfslkdjf to me and i get everything past 10 mixed up rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:48 pm
Sora with Wings
xEpicness

that's cool too!
i can't actually play most games but i've seen some strategy guides and stuff around wal mart for the newer ff's and the guys are really pretty so i've been thinking about looking them up on youtube just to watch the cutscenes and stuff i mean who says you have to actually own it/play it anyway rofl

I think you would like 15. The boys are super pretty-looking and most of the fans like them being gay for each other lol. The joke is the plot is basically "boy band goes on a road trip together".  

Magsnetic_Huxling

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

BOMB4Y

Bad Boy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:36 pm
Yo, I'm new! Totally found this place through poking around search in Guilds. Popped up as one with the latest posts - so here I am!

Little about myself... I'm Lucas, hi! I'm familiar with mostly the FF series 7, 8, 9, 10, 12 and 15. 10 and 15's my favorite, and I tend to like dressing up on this site as either Tidus, Noct, or Rufus, if I had to pick anything FF-related. Or Vaan or Zidane. Yeah they're Tidus-like, so it figures.

You could say I'm kinda "displaced" - have been for quite a while now. Our group RP kinda just dissolved over time with the owner gone. I tried to join and play in the other site, but... yeah. It just didn't stick, yanno? I mean we still chat once in a while, but it's kinda different. As for the others who aren't related to the RP... Gladio/Jecht doesn't post much (although when he does, he's the sweetest dude ever). Prompto still chats sometimes, which is a blessing.

Glad I found a place where people still like FF, man. Hope to meet more emotion_yatta

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:05 am
Crytuf

Aqua the Wayfinder

Whooooa! Backpaged a little and found you guys! Small world! eek  

BOMB4Y

Bad Boy

[~-Sephiroth-~]

Ruthless Zealot

20,075 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:09 am
I had completely forgotten I had joined this guild...

Whoops!

Anyhow, hello out there. As it's painfully obvious to see, I am Sephiroth. I've been on this site since... Minerva... 2005? I've been rping as Sephiroth ever since.

So much for not wanting to summon me yeah? *Was reading back.* *grins*

I'm pretty relaxed for the most part, and when I rp I put effort into it. Though if it's crack rp I can go with it just the same. Also contrary to popular belief, I do have a sense of humour. Just my sense and yours might not match up. In any case if you wish to know more, just ask, though I may or may not answer.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:29 pm
BOMB4Y
Yo, I'm new! Totally found this place through poking around search in Guilds. Popped up as one with the latest posts - so here I am!

Little about myself... I'm Lucas, hi! I'm familiar with mostly the FF series 7, 8, 9, 10, 12 and 15. 10 and 15's my favorite, and I tend to like dressing up on this site as either Tidus, Noct, or Rufus, if I had to pick anything FF-related. Or Vaan or Zidane. Yeah they're Tidus-like, so it figures.

You could say I'm kinda "displaced" - have been for quite a while now. Our group RP kinda just dissolved over time with the owner gone. I tried to join and play in the other site, but... yeah. It just didn't stick, yanno? I mean we still chat once in a while, but it's kinda different. As for the others who aren't related to the RP... Gladio/Jecht doesn't post much (although when he does, he's the sweetest dude ever). Prompto still chats sometimes, which is a blessing.

Glad I found a place where people still like FF, man. Hope to meet more emotion_yatta

Welcome to the guild. =D
-snickers- Talk about a mix. Tidus, Vaan and Zidane complete 180 personality to Noct and Rufus.
...Rufus acting like Vaan or Tidus or Zidane... That... Huh. -plots on how to get the president drunk-

If you want to start an RP up here in the guild and drag others in, by all means feel free to do so. I half a** RP half the time when in the mood and I'm s**t at keeping the figurative ball rolling with things like that. If you've got ideas, have at them.

You will. I'm slowly recruiting more for the ShinRa army, uh, I mean...guild. Yes, guild.

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:32 pm
[~-Sephiroth-~]
I had completely forgotten I had joined this guild...

Whoops!

Anyhow, hello out there. As it's painfully obvious to see, I am Sephiroth. I've been on this site since... Minerva... 2005? I've been rping as Sephiroth ever since.

So much for not wanting to summon me yeah? *Was reading back.* *grins*

I'm pretty relaxed for the most part, and when I rp I put effort into it. Though if it's crack rp I can go with it just the same. Also contrary to popular belief, I do have a sense of humour. Just my sense and yours might not match up. In any case if you wish to know more, just ask, though I may or may not answer.

Tch. Whats this? SOLDIER got y'so busy y'forget t'stop in? Huh.

Anyway. Welcome oh...uh...mighty esteemed winged one and fellow 05'er.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:02 pm
BOMB4Y

Whooooa! Backpaged a little and found you guys! Small world! eek

"Well, not many of us active around Gaia these days, so we tend to move in small herds."  

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

BOMB4Y

Bad Boy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:58 pm
TurkReno

Welcome to the guild. =D
-snickers- Talk about a mix. Tidus, Vaan and Zidane complete 180 personality to Noct and Rufus.
...Rufus acting like Vaan or Tidus or Zidane... That... Huh. -plots on how to get the president drunk-

If you want to start an RP up here in the guild and drag others in, by all means feel free to do so. I half a** RP half the time when in the mood and I'm s**t at keeping the figurative ball rolling with things like that. If you've got ideas, have at them.

You will. I'm slowly recruiting more for the ShinRa army, uh, I mean...guild. Yes, guild.

Thanks for the welcome, man! Yup. Looking like the snooty ones but having the personality of a frat boy's where it's at. cool If only people knew how awesome that was. It's what we call a "moe gap".

Thanks man. I'll probably just hang and chat for now. RP's great, but for some reason after everything I just... yeah, I dunno. Where you half assing at? lol Do you like, have a secret turk party going on somewhere that nobody knows about?

D'oh! Sounds ace! Wonder if we could have like a Final Fantasy day event? I mean I heard of user events - maybe I'll poke around and ask folk who've made them to see how these things are. I know they had a guild do that sorta thing ninja You'd be flooded with more Shinra junkies than you can handle man lol

Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff