[PRP] Lost in the caves [Van'kal x Anza]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:54 pm
The sky had been overcast for the past few days. The looming gray clouds threatened mercilessly to let the whole of the heavens pour down on any unsuspecting creature in the open. Most creatures had taken the hint and lingered around cover but not Van.

Van's more god defining features were hidden. That was at least one lesson he'd learned early on in his travels through the mortal realm that actually stuck which Van was pretty proud of.

There was a loud crack in the sky that had the god's ear twitch. Van looked up only to be greeted by a sheet of wet to the face and, well, all over. Rain started pouring and the sky light up in a gold white shine of brilliance and terror. There was another loud cracking sound in the sky.

Van got low to the ground shaking. He'd been in plenty of storms before but that didn't mean it got any easier to be around them. They were terrifying even for a god. Mind you that Van was not the bravest or scariest the realm of gods had to offer.

Luckily, and totally not planned out, there happened to be a cave near by which Van started to slowly crawl for.

Another loud crack and flash of lightning had the lion god sprinting instead for the safety of the cave. He made it to the mouth of the cave and exhaled.

Another flash and Van was running even deeper with in its caverns. After a while the god stopped running and took a deep breath. Safe. However the god slightly forgot why he'd been running at all and now found him self with in the belly of the cave.

How'd that happen?

Van decided he'd make his way back to the entrance. Only, he had no idea how to get out. The lion god twisted his maw in to a frown which looked completely unnatural on his usually chipper face.

"H-Hello .... ooo ..?" He called to the caves. His voice echoed which was kind of fun. The smile was back and Van was shouting random fun phrases in to the cave having slightly forgotten the possible danger he may or may not have been in.

Peppermint Coffee
So I snuck away from BF for a moment to get this started now cause I admit I got overly excited u v u also I miss you /forehead smooch <3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Overcast clouds were terror for the butterfly winged goddess. She was huddling to trees, or any kind of shelter in case the bottom opened up and the heavens decided to drench her. She let out a low noise and twitched as the thunder rumbled gently in the distance.

Someone up there seemed to have it out for her. Then with a loud crack her nightmare happened, and she was completely drenched in a heartbeat. Her wings were absolutely useless in this weather, but luckily the lantern around her neck still imitated light so she could see her way to shelter. The entire time she was thinking about how she should have just stayed on the mountain. At least weather was more predictable there! The clouds were so different somehow.

Running at full speed, she saw a cave up ahead through the sheet of white. No time to really call out and see if it was safe, so she just ran right in, light shining brightly and all.

"Maybe I should find the god of rain and have a talk with them," she mumbled to herself, shaking herself off hard.
Alpaca Chobi

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:42 pm
Peppermint Coffee
<3 <3

Van heard the faintest hint of a voice with in the caverns. He had thought he'd been alone but now that there was the prospect of another being with in these caves with him he felt a lot better.

The thought of who or what this stranger may be never crossed the lion gods mind. He wasn't concerned maybe this new individual might not be friendly or maybe they were or maybe it was a ghost. Anxiety or thinking of danger wasn't exactly one of Van's strong points. He was a more in the moment sort.

So towards the voice he padded excitedly. The echoes of his foot steps were hurried in the way maybe a cub would walk.

Finally a bright glimmer caught his attention and the slight silhouette behind said glimmer. He opened his maw to greet them but

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

Van gasped at the loud sound of the thunder outside. He at the very least knew he was safe now and stayed put.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:27 am
A gasp made her eyes squint harder down the cave and she just walked toward it slowly. Anza probably should have been more scared than she was. There was someone in here afraid of thunder and lightening, and she wanted to make sure it wasn't a cub.

"Hello?" She called out, keeping her voice gentle. "Hello, I'm Anza! You can come out, it's alright.." She didn't shed her god looks, no. She stayed as the blue lioness with butterfly wings and just gave a little smile to whoever it was. "I'm not going to hurt you. I got caught in the storm and... well." Her wings were too heavy for her to use them, and too delicate to go out there again. "Sorry for intruding on your home.."

Alpaca Chobi

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:24 am
Peppermint Coffee
I suck and just noticed this got tagged!

"O-oh.." Van's voice was a little shaky and he knew it was a little shameful for a god such as himself to ever be afraid but Van. He slowly emerged from his hiding place to come face to face with what appeared to be another God. A smile crossed his maw.

"Oh sorry I wasn't sure who you were........" He admitted feeling quite silly, "I mean I wasn't sure.. I mean I am pretty sure you're a goddess?" Being a god himself he usually had a pretty good feeling about when another creature happened to be one too. His own godly features were hidden so Van appeared to be a mortal to others except for those that were also of god origin. His aura alone was usually enough to tip off the other divine.

Another loud crack of lightening reminded him just why he was afraid to begin with.

"It's horrible when the sky's like this," He was shaking.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:14 pm
Aw, he was so shy! Anza's smile was patient and kind as he showed himself and then grew as he continued to talk. It was like he wasn't sure what to say to her. The blue goddess settled down where she was and flicked her wings a bit, trying to get them dried off faster.

"I am a goddess, yes. I'm Anza." Her eyes looked back to the angry, darkened sky and she let out an overly dramatic sigh. "I had things to do today, but it looks like it'll have to wait until tomorrow. I hope you don't mind me ....almost literally crashing in."

Alpaca Chobi

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:47 pm
Peppermint Coffee

The god gave a sigh of relief. Very slowly his more god-like features came in to existence revealing his true self. His coat color even seemed to get much brighter as this happened. Van felt a lot safer having another god around.

"You have no idea what a relief it is that you're not here to hunt me or something," He seemed to forget that he him self was a lion like god and at the top of the food chain.

"Yeah please. Please come in. The rain is awful and well... Being wet sucks," He was blunt. Van often lacked a filter or thought of what went in to his words being the god of innocence.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:30 am
He started becoming himself more, and Anza's smile widened as he trusted her with his real form. She bowed her head a little and gave something of a laugh.

"No, I don't eat other lions," she said with a little wink. He invited her in more, and so she took it. She moved away from the mouth of the cave and settled after just a few paces to start licking water off her coat. Ugh, feeling wet was one of the worst feelings. That is, unless you wanted to be wet, like if it were too hot and you climbed in water, but still.

"It's not great, you're right. My wings are so heavy now..."

Alpaca Chobi

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:33 pm
Peppermint Coffee

"I wonder if there is a god that eats other lions. Seems......" Van looked thoughtful for a moment as if he was heavily considering the possibility. In all honesty he'd never felt the need to eat him self. "I don't know. " That was as far as he got with that thought.

Van made sure he was out of the way of the goddess so she could fit with in the cave as well. There was no reason why the two couldn't both fit in such a large cave but Van was polite and felt the need to make some room any ways.

"Yeah I can imagine the rain is coming down pretty - "

CRAAAACK

Yet another loud thunder was heard over head. Van quieted him self.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:54 am
"I'm sure there are.. There... are a lot of beliefs in this world.." Anza sighed heavily and hung her head at that fact before shrugging. She wasn't going to judge someone if they really, honestly believed in something, even if it went against everything she knew to be true. Let them live their lives.

When the loud thunder cracked and rang her ears, she looked over to the other and let her brows knit. "Are you okay?" She scooted closer to him, wanting to offer him some kind of comfort. He was clearly not doing so well.

Alpaca Chobi

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:20 pm
Peppermint Coffee

A lot of beliefs in the world had Van'Kal thinking again which yeah he had to agree there were a lot of beliefs in this world. Possibly why there was a huge variety of different sorts of gods that existed. It was weird that as a god he had a hard time not tripping over gods in his travels. Was it possible that gods were drawn to each other?

His mind fluttered back to his body dismissing these thoughts from going further.

"Oh." The god looked at Anza quite seriously, "Y-yeah. I hate thunder. It's so unpredictable and loud for no reason. You gotta wonder what its problem is but what ever." He shrugged it off pretty quickly. "It's nicer in this cavern than being outside in the rain. Maybe we could stay here until morning when its passed."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:17 am
She smiled at his words once more and nodded. While Anza didn't know why the thunder was so loud, she knew with thunder came the beautiful streaks of lightening she liked to watch if she were safe enough. But right now, they were in a cavern until this storm passed.

The female tucked her legs under herself and let her wings flutter a few times. "It looks like I'll be staying with you. If you find yourself close to me one day, during a storm, I'll definitely repay the favor.."

Alpaca Chobi

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers