Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› [RP Forum] Open RP
❖Johto Region❖ Ecruteak City

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:19 am
User Image

"A Historical City Where the Past Meets the Present"

To the north of the Johto region, Ecruteak City exemplifies antique Japanese architecture and tradition. Situated between the woods to Mount Mortar and Johto's western shores it's truly a destination one must see to believe. If one is here one of the major stops is the Bell Tower, the tallest building in the Johto Region. A historical and mythical city this place is home to many legends of legendary pokemon and considered Johto's hotspot for legendary pokemon.

Places Around Ecruteak
The Ecruteak Theater
The Burned Tower
The Bell Tower
xxxx Bellchime Trail
Ecruteak Hotsprings

Wild Pokemon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:29 pm
User Image

oru rene▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃ ▃

""Tнe ғlαмeѕ ιɴ мy нeαrт wιll lιɢнт тнe wαy тo мy dreαмѕ!"

▃ ▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Wнere: Campsite Party ❖ Wιтн: Mom-Kenny-Quilava/Goomy/FletchlingEмoтιoɴ: BlissOoC: Let homecation begin =w=

Ecruteak City was a quiet city, harmonious and tranquil, with the ominous sound of silver bells ringing. The breeze was barely noticeable this early in the morning, but the light of the new day was already shining on everyone, including Koru- sorta. Finally home from Ordell Koru was a non-stop storytelling machine, telling her parents of the tournaments, her friends, the projects and battles, but she didn’t mention the stuff that made her stay up at night. The things about her friends that made her worry, losing them, the fights- but that was furthest from her mind now. What astounded her and still had her in awe, was Quilava. The Cyndaquil that was so scared when she left home arrived over her shoulder evolved and at first her dad and mom asked why she had a Quilava on her back, but the first night back home was one of celebration. Quilava seemed really shy at first to be back home, she assumed because he looked so odd now, but the belly rubs her family gave made up for that quickly. Koru introduced her other new pokemon to her parents and first thing Goomy did was crawl onto her baby brother Kenny. Kenny, like usual, was a chill baby and gave very little reaction except for the initial chill up the spine, but Goomy quickly got attached and played with him a lot. Fletchling flew around the backyard a lot, her mom loved the little bird.

Now, after a few days of enjoying home, Koru was sprawled out in bed, kicked back sheets, Quilava stretched over the top of her face, Fletchling snuggled in a knot of sheets at the top of Kochi’s blanket, and Goomy was…well Goomy was awake. Goomy had slinked outside to the wrap around porch of Koru’s home and was just basking in the shade and sun. Goomy cooed peacefully, after some time swished around slowly and watched Koru continue to sleep with the others.
”Gooo…” He wondered how they could sleep with such a beautiful day dawning at this new place. Goomy slinked back inside through the open screen, she was so small she barely made any noise moving. Soon, Goomy was by Quilava’s slumped head over Koru’s. Without much warning Goomy jumped and latched onto Quilava’s back, knowing in this form now his backflame wasn’t there anymore. Quilava’s eyes shot open from the sensation and his flame mohawk and tail ignited,”QUILLLLLLLLLLLL!”

Koru jerked feeling the heat and muffled,
"MMMMMMMFFFFFAFAFAFAFFFFF!"

Koru’s mother, Cybele, was at the stove working on some breakfast, and her baby boy Kentaro was in his seat by the low table watching TV with his toys- SCREAMING AND EXPLOSION!

Cybele turned nonchalantly at the loud bang coming from her daughter’s room,
Oh looks like Koko is awake Kentaro~” she mused towards her son.

Like on schedule Koru slid the door open to the room, hair puffed, wet, and full of feathers, in fact she looked like this from head to toe. Kenny stared at her and made a baby sound while Cybele greeted her daughter with a light giggle,
”Good mornin- Honey…you look like you went to a barbeque at a bird bath…”

Quilava, Fletchling and Goomy all looked away nervously as Koru grumbled rustling her hair, "I wonder why that is…" Koru sat down close to her baby brother and nuzzled her warm cheek against his, "Good mornin’ Kenny!" The pokemon sat next to her and Koru gave Quilava a soothing pet on his long back, but she turned up and found her mother away from the kitchen now, knelt down over the table grinning like a Skitty, "Mama?" She titled confused til her mother replied, "I’m sorry…I’m just so happy to see you with your pokemon. That school must’ve been the perfect choice right?" Not even needing to think about it Koru burst into a big smile and agreed with her rosy-haired mother, ”Yeah, yeah it definitely was! But…I am glad to be home I missed you a lot…"

Cybele quickly leaned across the table and wrapped herself around Koru and nuzzled her face into her hair, "MY SWEET LITTLE FIREFLY…" Koru couldn’t breath, but she knew why her mom was like this. Both of her parents were worried about sending her off to school, but they had hoped it would have a positive result on her, and coming home and seeing her pokemon and hearing her stories- they had made the right choice.

Kenny watched leaning back into his baby seat and nibbling on a donut toy while Quilava sniffed it. Kenny didn’t really know Quilava as Cyndaquil but bigger now Quilava was trying to meet the little human halfway, but all Kenny would do is stare. Meanwhile over the table Cybele let go of her daughter and stood up to get back to the food she had left,
”So! What’s the plan for today Koru? Your father won’t be back til later he had some work to do at the tower. I don’t have a lot but I do have a rehersal for the spring festival this afternoon so I won’t be around then and I may need you to watch Kentaro for a bit."

Koru thought about what to do, then had a thought, ”Oh! Can I go over to Makoto’s house?" ”Sure just be safe and call with that Pokegear of yours when you get there okay? I’ll let you know when I’m leaving so just come back th-" Koru was already out of the room and back in hers getting ready to head out.

Only minutes passed and she leapt out fully dressed and shoes in hand, ,
”I’ll be back soon mama! Come on guys let’s go!" She ran out onto the porch then leapt off into the grass and the pokemon followed suit, but Cybele quickly poked her head out and retorted, ”You forgot your breakfast!"

Exit to Makoto's House!

Pokemon▃ ▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
User Image
Lv. 20 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 19 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ
User Image
Lv. 15 Aвιlιтy Gooey Nαтυre Modeѕт Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle Bυввle Aвѕorв Eɴdυre

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃ ▃tems

User Image

shinesnowillusion

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:11 pm
User Image

Wнere:Ecruteak/Makoto's House ❖ Wιтн: QuilavaEмoтιoɴ: BlissOoC: Okay so...just ignore the Cyndaquil in the pic I gotta edit it XD

Koru ran without worry to Makoto's house. It had been almost a year since she was over there. Running down that path, through town seeing all the people made Koru remember why she loved Ecruteam so much. Quilava was running alongside her, he loved the new boost in speed he got when he evolved. Koru had put the other's into their pokeballs sicne Goomy isn't that fast, the quicker they got to Makoto the quicker they could do something together!

Koru slowed herself down reaching Makoto's small street, walking past the last couple of houses eyeing for hers,
"Been such a long time...oh!"

She stopped at the gate that had Makoto's last name on the plaque. She looked down at Quilava and smiled, "Ready?" Quilava looked up at her and seeing her smile caused him to smile, nodding at whatever she said, he actually wasn't sure why this was such a big moment. Koru took a breath and rang the doorbell, waiting for an answer...,

User Image
Lv. 20 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 19 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ
User Image

User Image

shinesnowillusion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:00 pm
Prairiefox

User Image

User Image

With: Inari, Kairi and her parents
    Feelings/Thoughts: This is great to be back home
    O.O.C.:
    Outfit: Shorts, converse and a peach coloured tank top with her hair down

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

Her parents let her sleep in just a tad bit longer. Kairi and Inari seemed to be knocked out as well and snoozing away. After about a hour and half, she got up and went to shower and change into regular clothes to join her parents downstairs to eat breakfast. Of course she was accompanied by her companions and all three ate breakfast together. Her parents drank their tea and made Makoto a cup after she was done.

Makoto smiled and watched Inari and Kairi playing with her mother's Raichu and her father's Umbreon. She took a sip of her tea and told her parents stories and even how she met back up with Koru. They were surprised as well, but glad she could talk to a childhood friend. She went to take another sip and the doorbell rang. "I got it." She stood and went to open the door, Inari at her feet.

"Koru! Nice surprise. Come in. Ooh Quilava!" She smiled, leaning down to give him a small pet. Inari squealed at seeing him and wagged her fluffy tails a bit. "Vull!"

User Image
School Profile

User Image
      House: Salamence
      Dorm Room: 200
      Elective Classes: Morning- Coordination/Performance
      Afternoon- Technology &Science
      Clubs:

User Image
Pokemon

User Image
Inari Lv. 26 Adamant Flash Fire Quick Attack, Fire Spin, Will-O-Wisp, Hex
User Image

User Image
Kairi Lv. 11 Jolly Marvel Scale Wrap, Twister, Thunder Wave, Supersonic

User Image
Inventory

User Imagex2 || User Image||User Imagex1||User Image x6 [6 bonus] || User Image || User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x10

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:39 pm
User Image

Wнere:Ecruteak/Makoto's House Wιтн: Quilava/Makoto/InariEмoтιoɴ: BlissOoC: Okay so...just ignore the Cyndaquil in the pic I gotta edit it XD

In no time at all Koru heard the patter of someone approaching the door. Makoto revealed herself and Koru brought out her bright smile, "Koto!" She wrapped around her friend and lifted Makoto from the ground with ease. Quilava felt a chill run through his body while trying to keep eye contact with Inari, Makoto's cute Vulpix. The fire type began to quiver from nerves and finally rose a paw in greeting,"Qui..." a weak hello at best.

Koru put Makoto down and clapped her hands together,
"I just couldn't wait to come over! I mean-" she looked past Makoto and into the house where she heard her parents in the kitchen. She rubbed the side of her neck sheepishly, "If you're not busy? Are you? I was sorta hoping maybe we could go up to the Miltank farm and grab an ice cream? Check out what's changed since we've been gone?" She quickly brought both hands up in front of her, it had been so long since asking Koto to go anywhere with her, "I MEAN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO THAT'S FINE I MEAN WHATEVER YOU WANNA DO WE CAN DO WE CAN DO ANYTHING TOGETHER I MEAN UM..." As Koru continued to stuff her foot in her mouth, Quilava squeaked from the outburst then watched for Inari if she saw his sheepish gesture,'Qui....vala...(So embarrassing...)'

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

shinesnowillusion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:55 pm
Prairiefox

User Image

User Image

With: Inari, Kairi and her parents, Koru and Quilava
    Feelings/Thoughts: This is great to be back home
    O.O.C.:

Makoto couldn't help but smile that Koru just picked her up and bear hugged her. Luckily Koru wasn't an Ursaring otherwise she would be hurt pretty badly. Inari looked up at her trainer and Koru talking then looked over at Quilava, wagging her tails once more. Makoto's mother peeked her head out just to see who it was, gave a quick smile and went on her to do what she was.

Makoto laughed, pulling her shirt down. "OH! I would love to go to the Miltank farm to get some icecream. How I miss that. We used to do that all the time. I'm not busy anyway. I was having tea with my parents, but we are done. I think my parents are going to the market here shortly, so." She shrugged and smiled again at Koru's awkwardness. "Let me get my shoes on, tell my parents and I will be good to go." Makoto nodded and left the door like it was with Inari standing there. Passing by the living room, she went to grab her backpack, tell them she and Koru were going to the Miltank farm and that she would be back later, changed shoes and out she went with Inari in front of her. "Alright. Let's go."

User Image
School Profile

User Image
      Clubs:

User Image
Pokemon

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
Inventory

User Imagex2 || User Image||User Imagex1||User Image x6 [6 bonus] || User Image || User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x10

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:29 pm
User Image

Wнere:Ecruteak/Route To Farm Wιтн: Quilava/Makoto/InariEмoтιoɴ: BlissOoC: Okay so...just ignore the Cyndaquil in the pic I gotta edit it XD

For a second she felt she really did interrupt Makoto's tea time with her parents, but felt immediately relieved at Makoto's acceptance to go. She smiled with a relieved sigh, "That's great!" Makoto quickly turn back inside to tell her parents and grab her things. The girl scampered around like a Furret, being back at the door in no time at all. Once she was ready Koru hopped off her porch and raised her fist excitedly, "Let's head out guys!"

The Miltank farm wasn't too far from town, and it was probably the best ice cream in the entire region, no, the world! Makoto reminisced how they used to do this and Koru blushed remembering the same thing, "Yeah it was! Remember when our dad's brought us and we got to ride Arcanine the whole way? Man I can't wait to do that with my own Pokemon..." she looked down at Quilava and Vulpix, "I wonder how big they're gonna get when they evolve..." Koru compared the image of Cyndaquil in her head to the Quilava he was now and that was a pretty good growth spurt, but Quilava was still tiny, like a Furret. She had no idea how big Ninetails could get to be either once Inari evolved,

"Vulpix is gonna be so pretty when she evolves right Quilava?" Quilava tripped over his front paws and blushed brightly looking anywhere that didn't have Inari in his sights. Koru giggled and added a skip to her walk, then stretched out her arms, So you get to tell your parents all about how school went yet? Mine had me up almost all night they couldn't wait to hear it all!"

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

shinesnowillusion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:32 pm
Prairiefox

User Image

User Image

With: Her Pokemon, Koru and her Pokemon
    Feelings/Thoughts: Icecream!
    O.O.C.: OOH they are talking about old times <3

"Let's go." Makoto gave a smile and walked beside Koru. Inari followed close behind, listening to her surroundings, even though she knew this area like the back of her paw. Makoto put her thumbs in the loops of her backpack strap and chuckled remembering before the academy, "Yes! That was so much fun and I want to do it again."

Inari looked up at Koru, cooed then back around, still staying right behind her trainer. "I'm sure Inari will get pretty big, I mean she's a decent size now." Makoto looked down at Quilava as Koru asked him a question about Inari. She snickered at his reaction, then looked up at Koru. "I'm not sure what to tell them. I think I may leave almost having Inari and Kairi taken from me during the last bit out.. Maybe tell them how I got Kairi, but not quite sure. What have you told yours? I mean, I'm sure they will ask each other. Our dads know each other." That means her parents probably already knew everything, but decided to wait until Makoto told them.

User Image
School Profile

User Image
      Clubs:

User Image
Pokemon

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
Inventory

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:16 pm
User Image

Wнere:Ecruteak/Route To Farm Wιтн: Quilava/Makoto/InariEмoтιoɴ: ShockOoC: Okay so...just ignore the Cyndaquil in the pic I gotta edit it XD

"Well..." Koru crossed her arms and looked up into the sky, "I didn't say anything about the stuff with Marcus or Ray...oh and I didn't mention Skylar either. Ray and I made up over winter break, but if my dad found out a boy was being mean to me he'd look madder than a Ursaring coming out of hibernation, and Skylar..."

Koru could barely describe Skylar herself, much less her experience with the girl. She was cold at every turn, never relenting or wanting to show Koru any form of kindness. She was incredibly hurt by the girl’s words back at the Lamia Festival, ones that she may carry with her forever until she can talk about it, but what Koru wasn’t telling anyone-not Ray, Kirsi or Makoto, was that she still wanted to try with Skylar. It felt so weird thinking about it, but she still wanted to see what it would be like to talk with the girl in a normal, not hostile, conversation. "I don’t think I’ll mention her…as far as my parent’s know you and another girl were my roommates…"

Saying that actually made her wonder if that would change when the next term started, she pouted thinking about not being with Makoto anymore, even worse imagining if she was with Skylar again on her own. She turned and was about to admit something to Makoto when Quilava flinched at the sound of a snarl in the distance, "What...what was that?" Without hesitation Koru quietly darted towards the noise. Quilava squeed in shock ,"Lav!?" then rushed right after her, worry wearing down his small face.

Koru looked around and around the bend of a small hill in the grass she saw the dark body of a pokemon. She quickly recognized it as a Houndour, usually the security guards in town use them to assist, only this one wasn't protecting the peace. It was snarling and even more curious Koru followed it's site and her golden eyes grew wide- a Chikorita was in it's sights,
"Hey get away from Chikorita ya bully!" The color in Quilava's face drained, of course Koru was going to jump into this...

The Houndour saw her and Quilava and bore his teeth and snarled,
"Groooowr!" Koru could see Chikorita still shivering in fear, not giving this Houndour any moment to cause her fear- Quilava on the other hand shook his head back and forth quickly, repeatedly giving the "no" signal, but Koru clenched her fist and told him, "Quilava we have to help! Use a quick attack!" He slinked back, but that moment gave Houndour a chance to leap at Chikorita, Koru about to rush in herself, "No!" Quilava's flames burst watching his trainer do such a thing, then his feet moved before he could think anymore about the opposition and shot like a bright bullet at Houndour's side, striking him out of it's path, "Good job buddy!"

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

shinesnowillusion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:42 am
Prairiefox

User Image

User Image

Feelings/Thoughts: Icecream!
    O.O.C.:

Personally Makoto has never talked to their other room mate, much less Marcus or Ray. Really she only finished her lessons and went back to her room or out and didn't talk to anyone, but Koru. She nodded agreeing with her father being angrier than an Ursaring coming out of hibernation. "That's good you made up with Marcus and Ray. I've never really talked to them. I guess I don't have much then to talk about then. Only you were my room mate and I had fun."

Maybe they'd be room mates again next term. As Makoto went to look at Koru, Inari's tails shot straight up with Quilava's flinch. Makoto looked over at her and raised an eyebrow, thinking of what it could be to make her do that. Right behind Quilava was Inari and then Makoto, making sure her beloved companion wasn't going to be harmed. Makoto let out a small gasp seeing the green Pokemon. Chikoritas weren't too common, so this was a sight to see. A Houndour also, but this couldn't be a police Pokemon.

Makoto watched it happen, unsure what to do. This Chikorita was in danger and Koru was rushing in. Quilava looked hesitate and Inari seemed to want to protect. Makoto and Inari looked at each other. Hearing Koru's command, she turned to watch it play out. Soon she saw an opening, "Inari protect that Chikorita!" In just a second, the fox ran in and positioned with her back to the Chikorita and stood her ground. Makoto herself rushed in to make sure Koru and Quilava were going to make it out.

User Image
School Profile

User Image
      Clubs:

User Image
Pokemon

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
Inventory

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:07 pm
User Image

Wнere:Ecruteak/Route To Farm Wιтн: Quilava/Makoto/Inari/HoundourEмoтιoɴ: ShockOoC: Okay so...just ignore the Cyndaquil in the pic I gotta edit it XD

Quilava couldn’t hear Koru’s praise, all he could heal was the snarling growl of the Houndour as he bounced back to get some distance. The attack didn’t do much, at most it only made some space between it and the Chikorita. Quilava was afraid to, but he looked behind him, and squealed seeing Inari right there too,”Quuuuil!?! (You’re here?!)"

Koru looked back and forth from Makoto to the Houndour,
"That Houndour must be wild, no way a police pokemon would attack a poor Chikorita like this! Wanna tag team? Aside from the situation, Koru had found a lot of excitement and joy in battling with her friends, but this situation…wasn’t ideal...She went back to Quilava on the field, "Quilava don’t take your eyes off of it! Use Ember with your new firepower!"

This was Quilava’s first battle since evolving, she had been so busy with her folks she hadn’t done any training battles. Quilava hopped back closer to Inari to protect her and the Chikorita now, flared his flames and opened his mouth to release the embers upon the hound. The rain of fire balls hit shot after shot, but Koru became still, "Uh..." The so called rain of fire was puffing into harmless smoke as it touch the Houndour’s body. The Houndour growled annoyed and started running at them, "Crap!" Quilava panicked and used another quick attack and rolled along with Houndour along the ground, but now Houndour was on top of Quilava. Houndour found this to be the perfect moment- to bite. He jaw started to snap countless times at Quilava, but Quilava was quick and he was barely dodging rolling on the ground, he had to get out of there.

Koru struggled to get out her pokegear and scan Houndour,

Houndour, the Dark Pokémon. Houndour travel in packs and communicate through barks in order to surround their prey.

She gawked in shock and turned to Makoto wide-eyed,
“That Houndour has Flash Fire! Fire attacks won’t work! Koto what should we do?"

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

shinesnowillusion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:06 pm
Prairiefox

User Image

User Image

Feelings/Thoughts: Icecream, but first this Houndour
    O.O.C.:

Inari would have helped Quilava without Makoto's command and she knew Makoto would want her to help if she could. In this moment, Inari was fully capable and would faint just to protect. Her tails wagged just slightly as Quilava acknowledge she came to help and then stiffened as her attention turned to the angry Houndour.

Makoto did the same, looking between the Houndour and Koru and finally her own fox, Quilava and Houndour. Makoto waited for the fire balls to hit and see what damage it did before making a move, but ended up blinking at the smoke just slowly coming off the dog. Inari had Flash Fire and that was similar to it, then again it could have only did a little damage since a fire type attack was used on a fire type Pokemon.

Inari managed to herd the Grass type closer to Makoto and Koru with her tails. Once Chikorita was close as possible to the trainers, Inari stepped up further to get ready to attack. Makoto fluttered her eyes, thinking of all the attacks Inari had. Only one was a normal type, Quick Attack. That should get some damage. Both of them having Flash Fire, she would be fine from any burns. "Inari, Quick Attack! Don't let it hurt Quilava."

Inari nodded, dashing side to side, until she got in contact with the Houndour, knocking it off Quilava.

User Image
School Profile

User Image
      Clubs:

User Image
Pokemon

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
Inventory

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:50 pm
User Image

Wнere:Ecruteak/Route To Farm Wιтн: Quilava/Makoto/Inari/HoundourEмoтιoɴ: ShockOoC: Koru Capture Post!

Quilava couldn't move! Houndour wouldn't stop snapping his jaws at him long enough to wiggle away. Suddenly Inari swooshed in and the Houndour was suddenly gone from his view. Quilava rolled over and hopped up and stood side by side with Inari, "La va!(Thank you!)"

Koru sighed in relief and turned grinning nervously at Makoto,
"Thanks...but now what'd'we do? We have two fire types against one pokemon that...is basically immune to fire... Koru started to think maybe she should've called her dad. The Chikorita was safely between her and Koto's legs now, but this Houndour was ticked off even worse now. Koru's eyes brightened back up at a realization, "Koto we can chase tail!"

She looked back at their Pokemon waved to Quilava, "Quilava! You and Inari chase each other in a circle around Houndour!" Quilava had no idea what she meant, but her expression was leaking confidence, "If we chase each other around him, it could make him disoriented and give us the perfect chance to attack at once!" she explained now after already giving the order.

Quilava was able to focus on Inari's tail as they chased each other around this angry hound. The Houndour was quickly becoming agitated and tried to snap at them, but for him they were too quick at once. Koru continued to watch them,,
“On my signal we'll do a joint Quick Attack okay?" She furrowed her brow trying not to get entranced herself by their pokemon's run-a-round. She could see Houndour messing up it's rhythm, it had already given up trying to bite at them, now just keeping up with where Quilava was or where Inari was. Koru raised hand in the air and struck it down like a karate chop, "DOUBLE QUICK ATTACK NOW!"

Quilava stopped running along with Inari. His paws planted hard into the dirt for the best pounce he could muster. Both pokemon shot like bullets towards Houndour. Quilava tackled the hound pokemon's side and Inari had gotten low to sweep it off it's feet. The Houndour howled and twirled into the air. Quilava and Inari hopped out of the way of Houndour crashing into the dirt.

Koru leapt from the hill and pulled out her pokeball from her belt,
"Don't miss don't miss don't miss!" The ball knocked against the skull on Houndour's head and it's body disappeared in the red light. She watched uneasily as it shook violently on the ground. The Houndour was obviously still raring to fight. Quilava watched the pokeball just as anxiously as his trainer, but with a ding and a quick flash both of them immediately relaxed. Koru slumped with a huge sigh of relief, "Oh Thank the guardians!" Quilava completely slumped to the ground, turning off his flame and puffing smoke out his nostrils to calm down, "Q-qui..."

Koru ran over and knelt to grab the ball as well as comfort her tired buddy,
"You did great Quilava. Koto how's the Chikorita?" She looked back and watched the Chikorita rub up to Koto's leg affectionately.

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

shinesnowillusion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:08 pm
Prairiefox

User Image

User Image

Feelings/Thoughts: Time for a reward
    O.O.C.:

Inari fluffed her tail happily at Quilava after she smashed into Houndour to save him, "Vul!" (Of course!) And once again her smile turned into a face of determination looking at this Houndour that just didn't give up. She along with Makoto wondered why it was angry. Inari looked back at Makoto and the scared Chikorita hiding in between her trainer's legs.

At this point, Makoto was swaying side to side along with the shivering grass type. She knelled down to hold and try to comfort her. "Don't worry. Inari and Quilava will make sure you are okay. Koru and me, too." She smiled, looking back at Koru and the two.

Once Koru gave the command, she nodded to Inari to follow Koru's command. She figured out something and Makoto trusted to battle properly without getting the two companions hurt. Inari nodded in confirmation and listened to Koru, chasing Quilava around. Makoto couldn't help but smile at Quilava and Inari with their team work, taking down an angry hound.

Once the pokeball was thrown, Makoto held her breath and watched the ball shake. Please catch it. Please catch- oh. She exhaled sharply and looked at Chikorita. Inari sat by Quilava and did the same, having a puff of smoke come out of her nose, too. "She seems fine." Makoto smiled at the Chikorita and stood. "See you are fine now. No more of that Houndour, huh? Now you can go play like you was." Makoto gave Chikorita a pet on the head before turning to head en route toward the ice cream place.

"Chik.." The grass type whimpered softly, following Makoto as she took a couple steps, seeming to want to follow them. Makoto stopped and looked at the three others before turning to the Chikorita. "What is it? You're fine now, you can play all you want." The Chikorita did the same thing and rubbed against her leg thankfully and affectionately.

"Koru.. I think she wants to go with me?" It was more of a question than a statement. "Is that what you want?" Makoto took out a pokeball and showed it to Chikorita. With a smile the green Pokemon rubbed against the ball. "Alright. I'd be happy if you join. Here we go." She then tossed the ball at Chikorita softly. The red light just clicked off and the ball didn't even shake. In slight shock, she stood there, looking at the pokeball on the ground with a freshly caught Chikorita. "Koru.. Am I. What just happened?"

User Image
School Profile

User Image
      Clubs:

User Image
Pokemon

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
Inventory

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:13 pm
User Image

Wнere:Ecruteak/Route To Farm Wιтн: Quilava/Makoto/InariEмoтιoɴ: GleeOoC: WOOOHOOO!

Koru finally took a relieved breath while rubbing her fingertips along the pokeball with the newly acquired Houndour inside, "Good thing he can't cause trouble anymore right?" she reached down and scratched behind Quilava's ear "Qulava you did great! Now you can help me make Houndour a good guy!" he cooed at the pets, but stiffened in shock, train that evil hound?! Quilava felt his spirit leave him while Koru stood up and watched the Chikorita rub against Makoto.

She awed and blushed
"What a sweetie, she really likes you Koto." She continued watching the grass type continue to give Makoto affection, she knew where this was heading. Makoto finally said what she had been thinking, and Koru gave a quick double thumbs up, “Go for it! She must really wanna be with ya by how she's acting." She didn't say anything, but the behavior reminded her of how Cyndaquil acted towards her when they first started getting along. Makoto seemed hesitant at first, but Koru's smile widened as the girl's pokeball lighy bopped Chikorita and just like that the pokemon was gone. The ball barely wiggled at all before it dinged.

Makoto seemed even more confused, seeking answers from her, and all Koru could do was quickly leap in the air with Inari and Quilava doing the same,
"Koto caught a Chikorita!" She picked up the ball for her friend and handed it to her, "This Chikorita is your partner now! Just like Inari she's gonna be with you and become friends with you-ISN'T IT GREAT!?" She patted Makoto on the back happily, "This calls for TWO SCOOPS of Moomoo ice cream!"

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

shinesnowillusion

››››››››› [RP Forum] Open RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items