Submit

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:58 pm
This was disturbing news to Namira. If someone thought it was okay to accept hybrids it couldn't be allowed to continue. She hadn't heard of anyone but now she wanted to know. It hadn't occurred to her she couldn't trust her sisters.
Namira leaned in and lowered her voice. "So there could be sympathizers here? On our island?" her face was gravely concerned. "Does the matron know about this? Hybrids are nothing but insults to Aisha and our origins. If someone here thinks they are okay we need to cut them out." there was a fiery glint in her eye. "I more than dislike them, those half-formed monsters should never have been allowed to draw breath." her cheeks and ears warmed with furry. It made sense now why Akel had seemed paranoid. She couldn't trust all the alk on the island. There was a snake hidden in their garden.

Heras Box

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 4:20 pm
Elf Princess Flannery

"Mhm." She had heard about the sympathizers. Though she was unsure on whether or not the matron knew about them. Or if she did she wasn't sure if she knew their names. Like Akeldama, she didn't know who they were or their names, she just knew they were here with them.

"I've never seen one but if I do.. I'll be sure to cut them down." The Elaria smirked then stepped forward so that she invaded Namira's personal space. Within seconds of her doing that she leaned forward and placed a kiss to the Alkidike's cheeks. The first ever sign of affection she'd shown to any Alk who wasn't Ciriet and even then the woman only ever got a hug.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:59 am
User ImageNamira stiffened as Akeldama approached. She wasn't sure what to expect. She thought she was going to threaten her. The kiss she placed on her was entirely unexpected.
Namira touched her cheek where the elaria's lips had brushed her face. She could feel the temperature of her face begin to rise. Confusion and fluster had completely stopped her train of thought. Akel had been unpredictable and Namira hadn't a clue about what the elaria was trying to do.
She looked away and took a step back. She tried to remember what she had been talking about. She had been so mad a second ago... about a snake, a snake in the garden.

"How can.. They can not be tolerated." she tried to start again. "If we can't trust each other, how can we expect to..." her face and ears still felt warm. Namira looked at Akeldama directly.

"W-why did you do that?" The sudden closeness and friendliness had thrown Namira off. She didn't think she had done anything to suggest any kind of advance. She was truly bewildered.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:37 pm
Elf Princess Flannery
EEEEEEE!! That face is adorable! >3<

She watched as the Alk moved away and started to flush. It was written all over her in color and body language. Namira was confused. Akeldama was mused by that fact but she also found the coloring in the girl's cheeks to be somewhat cute. It made her look as though she had an underlying tint to her skin. As train of thought seemed to come back slowly to Namira the Elaria listened.

Her ears gave a small twitch that seemed in sync with her antennae. "Because I could." Akel lifted her shoulders slightly then reached a single hand up to move her red dreads out of her face. "And because I'm impressed. You seem to love and respect Elzira just as much as any Elaria." There were some Alkidikes who viewed Elzira as simply the tree that gave life to the Elaria then there were those who still wished for Aisha. Akel liked those that had the same devotion toward Elzira that they had for Aisha. Namira qualified.

"If you don't want me to then I won't do it again." Akeldama said simply. Though she would be bummed if she never got to see the coloring happen on Namira's face again.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:41 pm
She kissed her because she was impressed and because she could?
She wanted to snap back and say of course she loved Elzira the same as an Elaria! She grew up under her branches same as the elarian had. To Namira there was little to no difference between her and Akeldama. She loved Elzira same as any other, harder even.
"Well, I am pleased you approve" she remained rigid.
"Your approach was simply, unexpected." Nam looked away embarrassedly.
"As for the other alkidike, if you suspect any of not being faithful to Elzira, I want to know about it. Perhaps I would be able to bring it out of them so they can be punished accordingly. If they can't trust her or the elaria then they don't belong here."

Heras Box
x3 tag! take your time

◈ RP Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas