Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:47 pm
Possible ORP, depending on what is decided in the beginning of the RP. heart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:59 pm
User Image Finch felt the cold blast through the wind and cause his hair to tighten against his body in a weird way he wasn't used to. If he wasn't afraid of appearing weak, he would have let his teeth chatter together but he refrained, clenching his jaw tightly. What was causing him to become so cold was the slow pace he had to take in this unfamiliar, not to mention freezing, terrain. It was especially confusing because... wasn't it supposed to be spring? He wished for the warmer climate he left at the Stormborn camp. With a wistful sigh, he continued in the direction he thought was right. It had been a while since he'd visited this particular land, remembering the lioness he was seeking out now. Swara, her face flashed through his mind and the lion unconsciously quickened his pace.

How anyone could successfully navigate this place was beyond him, to be honest. Luckily a fallen fir tree was somewhat familiar to him⏤he quickly hoped there weren't too many of them to confuse his since of direction. Leaping it, he realized it was almost exactly where he'd spent most of his time with Swara the last he saw her. The smell of her⏤well her pride more so⏤was more thick as he made his way deeper into the grouping of trees and he felt more confident he was where he was supposed to be. He sighed a grateful noise, both at finding his way, and because of the thickness of trees abated some of the wind that had chilled him done to the bone.

Ecavi
=D Hey. I so AIM'd you but I decided just to start an RP and you can decide where you'd like to take it. It can either be Finch and Swara's first meeting since the cubs or it can be a third or fourth meeting since him finding out. Either way is fine with me. heart

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:07 am
User Image

Motherhood suited Swara. It turned out that adopting an orphaned hare kitten had been good practice, even though there was only one of him. He was also smaller and, so far, much more prone to trouble-making, though, so the lioness figured it still counted. Doing it by herself wasn't so bad, either, but she greatly appreciated the wonderful Snow Angels.

Angels. Truly they were.

It was not a Snow Angel minding her cubs now, though. She was driven from her den by a friendly Snow Flake who had advised her that she just might want to go for a little walk. And so she did, leaving behind Snow Flake Zoza and her own companion Pepo to hold the fort while she walked a familiar path. Accompanying her was Zoza's companion, Huria, who seemed to have been given a warning about which way they were headed because she was doing a fine job taking the lead.

User Image

Huria liked Swara and Pepo, and was happy to step outside of her usual comfort zone to help her friends. She had volunteered to go so Pepo, a familiar face at home, could stay with the cubs. Zoza had seen a visitor approaching, nothing dangerous.. but Huria knew where they were going and, like many hares in the pride, took her job of keeping the lions safe seriously.

Her ears twitched as they worked towards the trees, unhindered by the cold wind and now certain they were close.

The small gray hare rushed ahead and was the first to cross paths with Finch. She scrambled to a stop and looked up at him with wide purple eyes and a smile.

Swara's thick fur guarded her against the cold but even she was feeling it.. though it was getting farther from her mind the closer she got to the familiar meeting spot. She didn't need a guide to begin with, but especially not now. Huria hurried ahead and Swara kept a steady pace, weaving through the trees and keeping her eyes open. She appeared through the trees only a moment after the hare and greeted Finnan with a smile.

"Well, hello there."

In Good Faith
Let's go with second+ visit, first since the cubs were born! Swara's friend Zoza is a seer, she is being used as an excuse to make meeting up easier ;3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:03 pm
User Image Finch was only... slightly unnerved by the little gray hare that stared at him with expectancy. His expression was hesitant, leaning away from the small mammal in almost a comical way, unsure of why it was staring at him like that. That unnerve racketed up when the one lioness he was looking for happened to appear through the trees moments later. Shock rippled over his features now, frozen in a defensive stance along side the little grey bunny rabbit. After a couple heartbeats to assess the probabilities of such an encounter, Finch slowly spoke.

"You... didn't happen to forget to tell me you were a seer did you?" He was not familiar with seers but that was really the only explanation⏤aside from fate which Finch has repeatedly scoffed at. The small joke thawed his stance a little and, only after casting a suspicious glance at the hare did Finch flash his casual, winning smile. He took his time walking around the hare to approach Swara, his smile fading into a more content greeting expression, softer just for her.

Ecavi
o uo Just so I'm clear, he's visited once before, known about the pregnancy, and now he's visiting to discover cubs? If I'm incorrect, just reply how you intended and I'll figure it out. xD

P.S. SORRY FOR ALL THE NOTICES I KEPT FINDING TYPOS AND WANTED TO ADD COLOR OTZ

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:20 am
Huria giggled at the look the lion gave her, partly out of amusement and partly out of relief that he didn't respond to her appearance aggressively. Outsiders were hard to judge, she was very happy with the Neige lions and their friendly attitudes towards hares. She turned when Swara appeared and smiled up at her, then hopped out of the way so she wouldn't be standing between them.

Swara didn't laugh but her smile widened at the look he was giving her, and at his rather accurate guess about how she had managed to find him so efficiently.

"No, but I was sent here by one," she said, positively beaming, "I knew it had to be you."

Zoza had not fully explained herself when sending Swara off to the woods with Huria, though she couldn't have been more transparent. Perhaps it had been best not to say anything obvious in front of the cubs, there was still a chance she had been followed this far even without the lure of meeting their father. At that thought, she glanced back over her shoulder to be sure.

Huria followed Swara's gaze back and nodded, hopping off to make sure they weren't followed. Zoza and Pepo were quite the pair of babysitters to leave behind.

Swara turned back to Finnan.

"How long do you have this time?" she asked hopefully.

In Good Faith
Sorry for the delay!

Yes, unless you want everything to be a complete surprise xD I don't think three visits is an unreasonable amount for how far apart the prides probably are.

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games