Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:36 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

It was still a little while before when Hokulani had decided to take a stroll away from the den, being careful not to wake Desher and the litter of cubs who seemed to be very sound asleep from what she could hear. So as quietly as the night -- which so happened to be what she was heading into --
she headed out of the den and onto the sands where she gave a small yawn. If only she could see the beauty of the world in its slowly wakening state. As she started forward she felt two tiny vibrations within the sand coming towards her, then the recognition of the two familiar scents.

"Did I wake you?" She asked the two cubs, Jaal and Havarl. The eldest and the youngest of her litter prancing about her, "Or were you already awake and waiting for me to leave the den so you could follow?"

Jaal, the one who was closer to her gave the cutest little purr as he touched his mother's paw, "I was already awake mother. I wanted to explore but didn't know if Dad was going to wake first or you." It was Havarl next who butted into Jaal, pushing him a bit, "I want to go by the sea!" A bit too loudly for the hours before dawn.

"Well let's do some exploring, then to the sea." She said, give them time to wander until the sun was actually in the sky. At least it would be easier for them to see.

When they finally reached the destination, the sun was just peeking from under the horizon when they came to their final stop. The two cubs, she could hear, playing and kicking up salty water at each other. To anyone watching they would be adorable as all get out. However, there was another there on the beach. Someone she didn't quite recognize. A new pride member maybe? "Good morning!" She called out to the other upon the beach.

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:28 am
User Image

Bright blue eyes stared in awe at the sight before her. Anya had never seen so much water before. Watering holes and perhaps the occasional lake, sure, but never something so HUGE. A grin plastered across her face, she tore off towards the sandy beaches.

'Sand! Oh it's been so long,' she mused to herself as she happily sunk her paws into the squishy beach. It was certainly different than the dry variation that she grew up, but still similar enough for her to hum happily over. She stood there for a few seconds, eyes closed and tail swishing contentedly behind her, and simply basked in the feeling, before an eye slid open to glance back at the waves only a few feet away.

Curiosity finally won out, and she trotted closer to the water. Anya paused at the edge of it, lowering her head to sniff at the white foam as it lapped close to her - and ended up with a nose-full of water. Perhaps not the best course of action, but not enough to deter her from her find. Snorting out what was left in her nose, she lifted a paw up and dipped it tentatively into the water. The other paw followed soon after, and she watched, fascinated, as the beads of her jewelry floated and shimmered in the water.

She probably would have sat there for quite a while, if not for the voice that called out then. Startled, she turned and noticed the small group - a lioness and her cubs, by the looks of it - a ways away. A smile found its way back on her face as the cubs kicked water at each other (a part of her tempted to join in on the fun), but she instead gave a quick shake of her head and addressed the dark-furred lioness. "Good morning!" She said, a cheerful hum in her voice, before she chuckled and continued, "Clearly a very good morning too. It certainly looks like a lot of fun, playing in these waters."

DavyJnah

MangoMeow

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:19 am
What a lovely voice, the blind lioness noted as she made her way towards the sound. Her two playful cubs realizing their mother was walking away bounded up next to her for the briefest of moments before actually seeing what their mother did not. "A fine morning indeed." She responded as she finally got closer, her jewelry making an ever so gentle sound. "I heard you snort water, best not to do that again dear. Not so fun." There was a chortle from her at the statement. The ocean was no longer a loud rushing sound to her, just white noise that she could almost turn down in her head.

"Hi!" The siblings chimed together as they splashed along the bit of water rushing back and forth. "I'm Jaal!" the light more purple of the cubs said as he splashed Havarl with water and then splashed a little water at the female. "You're really pretty." Grinning ear to ear before being shoved hard by his younger brother. "I'm Havarl." Spitting out some water he ended up getting in his mouth from the fall into the water. "How come you have the same jewelry as my mom?" Asked the darker male.

Tilting her head Lani's brows furrowed. She hadn't really been 'seeing' as she should have to notice the detail, more focused on her little cubs being safe and not being swept away by the sea. Respect the sea, it was something she told them each and every day. For the ocean could take ones life. "Were you from the Tuait’tekem before?"

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:13 pm
Anya smiled and rubbed a paw at the end of her necklace, ears slightly pulled back in embarrassment. "Heh, yeah," The happy wiggle she made afterwards showed how quickly that embarrassment faded though, "I've just never seen so much water before!" Her tongue flicked out to lick up some of the leftover water from her maw, "And it tastes so weird...."

Glancing down at the two cubs, she chuckled at their antics and splashed back at Jaal with one paw. "Why thank you," she said but paused at Havarl's comment about her jewelry. A quick look between the other lioness' silver jewelry and her own confirmed that yes, they were indeed the same type, and oh, did that mean what she thought it meant? It had been so long since she's seen anyone from her former pride! Honestly, she was beginning to think they'd all...

Eyes lighting up, Anya shuffled a bit in excitement and chirped back, "Yep! Were you?"

DavyJnah

MangoMeow

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:09 pm
Jaak scowled ever so slightly before doing a parade of splashes at the other. "I would not drink it. It will make you really sick." He warned. He didn't know from experience but he would give it a point of clarification since he had heard the adults say it wasn't pleasant. Then splashed at his brother who was still none to pleased with his elder brother. He had a glow about him though as he looked between the jewelry. "Our father has jewelry like that too."

Letting her cubs get some talking out she chuckled at their playfulness, "Yes I was. My mate was also from there. I was a priestess with the pride. Now here with the Bahari'mtoto I am a Mwani, a healer. What brings you to the lands?" Somewhat curious as to why the female was here, not that she was opposed to it. Rogues could come and sometimes they stayed within the pride.

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:20 pm
“Huh,” She glanced down at the water lapping at her feet, “I’ll make sure not to do that then, thank you.”

Looking back up, Anya purred back in response, “Oh, I’d heard that there was a place with warm sands and water as far as the eye could see!” Her own eyes almost seemed to sparkle as she said this, “And I just had to see it for myself. It’s even better than I thought it’d be!” She paused, “Although, the inability to drink it is new. I’m glad I met all of you before I tried that myself…”

She gasped as she suddenly realized - here she was meeting someone new (and friendly, which was always a good thing) and she had completely forgotten to actually introduce herself. Ears perking up, she gave a short bow of her head before popping back up and grinning. “I’m Anya, by the way. I was a huntress back when I was… well, part of the Tuait’tekem.” She hummed in thought and then continued, “Now I’m just a rogue though. I haven’t quite found a place to call home just yet.”

DavyJnah

MangoMeow

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:39 pm
Very pleased with himself, Jaal did a little movement while going to stand just a hair taller than before. "Of course." Feeling overly proud that he could be of the best of use at that very moment. "We," the two cubs coming up close, no longer wanting to play in the ocean but standing on either side of the female, "have lived here all our lives. Its amazing!" Of course all their lives has been not too long but it was a cute little thought.

"My mate and I did the same. I remembered something from my past and I wanted to be with sand again. This is different." He paws digging into the watered down grains, "But it feels amazing. I am Hokulani. This place is amazing." Trying to sell up her new home. "We've been here for a little while and everything is nice. The ocean is loud though. Although my other senses are a bit more different than yours." said the blind lioness.

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:49 am
Anya chuckled at the two cubs, pretty sure that not a lot of time had passed since they were born in the first place, but nodded in response. "I'd certainly love to see more of this place, if it's as amazing as you all say."

"It does seem noisier than I would have thought it'd be," she tilted her head to the side, "What do you mean by your senses being different though?" She had noticed Hokulani's discolored eyes, but hadn't thought anything of it. Perhaps she just had white eyes?

DavyJnah
Short post. xP Sorry, sorry!

MangoMeow

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:43 pm
"Its the best!" They cried out before running away and playing further down from the two females. They were of course within range of their mother's hearing and other senses. They would not make her nor their father angry with them but they were cubs and they would have their fun. At least they were being safe and the blind lioness let out a breath she didn't realize she had been holding.

She turned her head and some of her body towards the other now. "I am blind. I don't see the world as you do." She said, her eyes didn't move very much if at all. "Haravl only has half of my blindness, the rest of my second litter seem to be ok so far as my mate says. There is always a chance that might change though." She thought about the first litter, at least happy she met with two of her children before they parted way.

MangoMeow
You're cool, mine was small too. Also sorry for the long wait for a tag.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:53 am
"Huh" The brown lioness tilted her head to the side in thought. She had heard of blindness before, though had never encountered someone who had it. Something about not being able to see, if she remembered correctly. She couldn't imagine what that must be like... Well, dark, probably, but she wasn't about to ask that.

That being said, it didn't look like it bothered Havarl too much, not that she had seen all that much of him so far. It'd probably be more difficult gaining it after the fact too, but... "Even if they do inherit some of it, they'll have all of you to help support them. Plus, they have every reason in the world now to experience as much as they can!" Anya nodded, a big smile growing on her face. "I'm sure they'll be fine though. Call it a lioness' intuition."

DavyJnah

MangoMeow

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 7:45 pm
The female smiled at the words. She knew they could handle themselves. She was sure her first litter had done well, after meeting with two of her children she felt quite confident in them. "Thank you for that. Yes I will support them and teach them how to see if they ever get my illness. My mate will of course help in any way he can as well." She felt the little vibrations of her cubs. If she could see, she would have seen the pair play fighting and splashing one another.

The sun was growing higher in the sky and it was going to be time for actual food for the pair. "I should be getting back to take these little ones to get food. My mate is probably up. However if you'd like to join us, you're welcome. Both an invite to stay with us and also... explore the lands. I am sure you would be welcome."

MangoMeow
We can end it with your next post.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:00 pm
Explore, huh? She had to admit that she really wanted to see more of this place. Plus she'd get to spend a little more time with the other lioness and her cubs. So with that in mind, Anya nodded and replied, "I'd love to take a look around, see what it's like here. It'd probably also be good to figure out where I can and can't go within your pride's lands. I don't want to accidently step on anyone's toes."

With a happy flick of her tail, she looked back out at the ocean one more time before starting off in a trot after Hokulani. She was excited to see what other exotic things this place held - and she would get to meet more people as well! Coming here was shaping up to be a fantastic decision on her part.

DavyJnah

MangoMeow

[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces