Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[PRP] No destination in mind (Steinnar & Yolinen)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:44 am
User Image
The dark rock he lay upon was wet. Why he had lain here he really didn't know. He supposed it was purely because his mother was encouraging her children to get out of her den, it wasn't that hard to want to leave, though his mothers den was large, due to her immense size, with nine adolescents and three adults in there it was becoming a squeeze. His mother, their mother was encouraging them to get out. Get out of course pretty much meant go away and don't come back until you have to. Unfortunately that meant that a percent of the time was spent in the rain. Nymphaea felt that rain was a character builder so getting wet was no big deal. So while he had weathered the brief storm huddled beneath an over hang his fur was damp and he had ultimately decided that chilling out on a rock and sunning his fur dry was a good idea.

The bad idea came when he lay down on this cold, wet rock. He could move, he knew that, he also knew he should move, but at this point, he honestly couldn't be bothered. No wonder his mother didn't expect anything of him, he couldn't even be bothered moving off a cold wet rock. What a distressing thought.

DavyJna

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:39 pm
User Image

Yöllinen enjoyed the small rainstorm that had come and gone from the lands. Her paws were somewhat soaked from stepping in puddles but she was fine the squishing feeling she got when she moved. The lioness enjoyed moments like this. It was however the white lion laying there upon a wet rock that caused a stop in her step. Did he enjoy it or was he being lazy?

"Any particular reason you're right there?" She asked. Yöl had decided that morning she had wanted to look for a captain to take her under their wing to go out on aviking. To become a Reaver was a glorius idea. Captaincy was something that sounded nice but she didn't really want all that responsibility. At least not right now. "I can stay and chat for a moment if you'd like, I'm on my way to find a Captain to taking me viking. Names Yöllinen, you?"

Syrius Lionwing

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:35 am
The pale male lifted his soft purple eyes as the dark female approached him. He raised a curious brow, she seemed confused about his position. He was pretty confused himself why he was continuing to sit on this damp rock, the sun was drying his back but that really wasn't helping his belly. He shrugged "I can't be bothered moving?" It was almost a question to himself rather than to the striped female.

She spoke so swiftly it took him a moment to process exactly what it was that she said. Something about finding a captain. She was one of them. He decided his mother would probably like her, his mother liked his sisters much more than her boys, she expected nothing of him or his brothers. "That sounds like an effort." He states quite simply stretching out his paws. "Why do you want to be a reaver?" He yawns widely and shifts himself a little uncomfortably, his belly was still damp, perhaps a bit of movement wouldn't do him any harm. "Steinnar, son of Nympbhaea, its a good day to die." He nods the usual greeting.

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:03 pm
The blue eyed lioness sighed. Sounded like an effort? Steinnar should have had the extra name of Steinnar the lazy. Would have sounded better than Steinnar song of Numpchaea. "Its a good day to die." A small dip of her head, "Why do I want to be a reaver? Well reavers get to leave the pride and go do things. I want to also explore what is outside the pride. See the wonders it might hold." It was something she wanted to do. It could mean she might be able to learn about other prides too while on a viking.

Moving towards the male she pushed him, she had enough strength and leverage to at least give him a rather good shove too. "Come on lazy bum Steinnar." Maybe he'd keep that nickname for now. "Getting off this thing would be good for you. Coming with me would be better." Still continuing to push him every so slightly.

Syrius Lionwing

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:45 am
Steinnar raised a brow, why was he always surrounded by girls that had to prod him? He lets out a long exasperated breath and rolled to his paws. He stretched out his paws and shakes his fur out feeling the droplets fall from his fur.

Turning his lilac eyed gaze upon the lioness he looks down at her, it was times like this that he really appreciated his firekin heritage, his mother had passed along the giant gene and he was almost the size of an adult even though he was only a young adolescent. He didn't have to take orders from this female and he wasn't in the mood for being bullied by another girl. "Look my mother doesn't expect me to so I don't have to." He snorts taking a few steps away from the striped female, dropping to the ground below the rock he had been lazing upon.

"You have ambition, that's good for you, I am not interested in joining you." He sniffs rolling his large shoulders. "I'm not lazy, I just, don't want to."

DavyJNah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:41 pm
The female huffed. "Well your mother sounds lame." The blue eyed female said, "I don't even know her and I don't like her. You seem interesting. You're clearly not wanting to go I won't make you. Would you want to at least walk with me?" He was very easy on the eyes at least despite his boorish nature. "Any siblings with your mother who expects nothing from you? I have four other sisters myself." Maybe if she could get this lion to open up she could get something from him. Anything would be better than just leaving the poor sod there. She almost wanted to march up to his mother and give her a piece of her mind. Her blanket others mentality was kicking in and sometimes that wasn't always a good thing.

"Do you like to do anything fun?" She questioned.

Syrius Lionwing

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:10 pm
The pale male frowned. Why would she say that? Just because his mother preferred his sisters didn't mean she hated them, she just didn't expect anything of them, she still cared for them, she had provided them with Thralls and food and their treasury was always full to the brim. His mother was an excellent provider. He lashes his tail and takes a step away from he striped female, a rumble forming in his chest.

"Just because she doesn't expect me to become a reaver doesn't mean she is lame. It just means I can stay a freeborn and there is nothing wrong with that." He sniffs.

Taking a deep breath the big lion shook his head "It's honestly none of your business if I do."  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 1:49 pm
She bowed, clearly over stepped a line and now felt horrible about it. "Sorry I-" She wasn't really sorry for what she said but she always felt like she needed to do something. To help provide for the pride in any way she could and felt like going out and getting something was better than just being a freeborn. "Well that is true. Being a freeborn isn't bad. I apologize for coming on too strong. Can't take back what I said."

Her tail twitched just slightly as she then gave a warm smile at the other. "How do you fair normally? Lots of cubs running around." She gave a small shake at that. There were so many cubs now and there even seemed to be a small group of them huddled together sometimes. Almost like a little cub war band.

Syrius Lionwing

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:26 am
The white male tilted his head slightly. Taking a deep breath the young male gave a nod. He could at least accept her apology even if she didn't seem to mean it. He knew plenty of pushy females, he had been born in to a family full of them, still he had never met anyone quite so demanding of his time.

Lashing his tail Steinnar looked at the female cautiously, she had so many questions on her mind, it seemed she couldn't keep any of them in her head in fact. Licking his lips he considered how to reply to this particular query. He fared just fine. "I hunt on my own, I provide what I can for my family, I don't need to do anything more."

Rolling his shoulders the young male glanced backwards. "Speaking of, I should really go.." he ignored her other question, he had nothing to do with cubs, they weren't his buisness. "It was uh..interesting to meet you." He manages turning away from her. He was used to pushy females, he just wasn't used to being pushed by them.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:33 pm
Well she had completely messed that up. Great going Yol you're never going to win a male over by being pushy. At least she didn't think so. Maybe, maybe she could get a chance at a second go with this male. Be less... her. "Well uh, I'll be seeing you." She called out. The dark lioness dipped her head in disappointment. Today she would take the terrible awful failure she had inflicted upon herself and her pride. Yol would just need to make up for that at a later time.

Syrius Lionwing

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas