viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:44 am
User Image

Hello and welcome to a contest for, you guessed it, a cat! A lion, actually.
how about that?

Begins: 4-18-17 @ 1pm MST
Ends: 4-23-17 @ 11:59am MST 4-30-17 @ 9pm MST

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:45 am
Puh and I were blessed with quite a large mockbreeding! We decided that they should, indeed, be siblings, so here's a little bit about the mob so far!

User Image
[Name TBD]
Owned by Puhterodactyl
[Personality TBD]

User Image
Caoilfhionn
Owned by ChezaRain
A big, gentle moose.
A bit slow, very brief in her comments, but a big squishy lovebug to all things small.
She's terribly co-dependent on her siblings for things she doesn't quite understand.

User Image
Flamme Flimring
Owned by Princess_Feylin
[Personality TBD]

User Image
Tähi’sahar
Owned by Tanakako
[Personality TBD]

User Image
Erilar
Owned by Kivras
Many things can be said of Erilar, but above else know that he's warm and honest.
Of course he's also romantic, patient and compassionate, but in smaller doses and they're often spoiled by habits of being insecure as well.
His warmness though, is what he's most popular for.
Oftentimes his siblings will count on this and his good nature when they're feeling down.
His insecurities may mean that he will never aspire to greater things, as he would rather stand behind his siblings than be in the spotlight himself.
He needs a push every time to try something new, and to raise a paw to be noticed.
When needed, Erilar will fight and will fight to the death, unwilling to lose when the outcome affects others' lives.
A fierce warrior when pushed, it takes a lot to push him over the edge, but once pushed he becomes almost monstrous in ferocity.
I will be hoping to put him in the Stormborn!

User ImageUser Image
The "Parents"
Unrelated to any of the siblings of course.
But It's nice to see the inspiration behind these guys!

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:47 am
This is the boy you will be trying for!

User Image

And yes, he is the twin to my Erilar!
This does mean that I will probably bother you for RP, and that I would like them to go to the same pride together. However, the choice will always be yours to make!

This is going to be a personality contest. While I will also be looking at name choice, there will be no strict naming convention!

Please post the following, filled out completely. Do not 'reserve' a post, and if you make any changes after posting, please say so in red at the top of your post!

[size=18][color=goldenrod]YEET![/color][/size]
[size=11][b]Username:[/b] (Your username)
[b]Lion's Name:[/b] (And meaning, if any!)

[b]Personality:[/b] (A snippet of his personality!)
[b]Relationship to the siblings?:[/b] (How do he and his twin get along? What about the others? Or, not get along, if that's what you want!)

[b]Plot ideas?:[/b] (If you have any plot ideas, jot them down here!)

[b]Other:[/b] (Idk if there's anything else you wanna say/put down here's a space. or memes. Kiv loves memes.)[/size]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:54 am
list yo  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:56 am
jic  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:05 am
I declare this OPEN  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:59 am
YEET!
Username: DavyJnah
Lion's Name: Aleifir

Personality: He's rather protective of his other siblings as well and will fight for them if needed. He likes the spotlight and being a bit of a chatty Cathy. Like his twin, he's a romantic, however he's more in love with the idea than actually trying to practice it. For that he would need someone to be patient and willing to take things slow with him. He does push down his anger and sometimes it can come bubbling up like a sore.
Relationship to the siblings?: Gets along with his twin rather well, not quite finish your sentences kind of close but damn near. He cares deeply for his other siblings and will do he best to do what he can for them. Sometimes though he needs a moment to himself and gets quiet around them, but he's always all ears for them despite being in this sort of mood.

Plot ideas?: Definitely want to do something where maybe he argues with his twin, wanting to follow him but unsure of whether or not Stormborn is good for them. Maybe trying to also convince his fellow siblings they should all stay together and join together.

Other:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:19 am
YEET!
Username: Abominable Greenie
Lion's Name: Arild 'battle-commander'

Personality: Arild is a leader from birth. He encourages, supports and attempts to increase the confidence his brother may lack at time. Yet not everything is as hunky dory for him, as with most leaders in life they posses many good qualities, but there are also the qualities many may not want to speak of. Arild will be known to take things to far, his brothers voice would become his voice of reason.

• Example ; Arild and his warband go on a Viking. His crew would consist of his brother and various other lions that have banded together. While they are pillaging they come across individuals that have made the place their home and Arild, instead of leaving well enough alone, will aim to take everything from these individuals. (Now this will depend on whether or not you intend for them to be old blood or new. If they are old blood it'd be less likely they'd stop If they were new blood and just freshly joined then they wouldn't have the same attitude of whatever the take is theirs.)

Relationship to the siblings?: Ideally I'd like to see Arild and his brother get along swimmingly, excluding the typical spat between siblings here and there. This relationship will be important to him and if he lost his brother he would likely lose his mind temporarily at least. Even if it may not seem this way on occasion family will be everything to Arild.

Plot ideas?: See list below.

• All Roads Lead to Stormborn ; The family (I say this because I'm not sure what's happening with the rest of their kin) would discover hints of news in regards to the prides at the coast. Myrsky Syntynyt and the Bahari`mtoto. It's possible that some may end up as beach bums, but Arild will be adamant that he prefers the lifestyle of the Stormborn. [I have several characters available to interact with in finding out about the Myrsky Syntynyt and Bahari`mtoto as they are part of one and visited the other.]
  • Kill or Be Killed ; On their way to the pride they could encounter a situation that has them making the ultimate choice.. kill or be killed. This situation would have the family under attack or perhaps Arild says the wrong thing to the wrong lion - either way the outcome is that they have to kill a lion to protect their own which could harden the entire family or perhaps just Arild if he's the one that strikes with a final blow.
  • Captain and His Crew ; Once in the Myrsky Syntynyt I'd like for Arild to begin rising through the ranks to become a Captain and have his brother by his side as a Right Hand. The pair together and strong and capable. He wouldn't want to break that up, but he wants to get out there and do some damage - this path may lead to attempting for Warlord down the road, just to say he did it.
  • Marriage isn't for Everyone ; I'd love for Arild to find a lady that would settle down with him. Once this happens and life is just perfect I'd like to yank the rug out from beneath him and have her either die or simply leave him (maybe he's gotten a little to scary for her, to chubby who knows the reasoning - I haven't thought that far ahead yet). This would lead to a chain reaction of violent Vikings and eventually finding the true love of his life.
  • Fight of his Life ; I'd love for him to have a near death experience that could change his point of view on things. He'd be able to change and adapt to these changes then grow into a more in-depth character as well as experienced role model for up and coming reavers/captains.

Other:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kivras
Updated; 05/07/2017 <3

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:02 pm
YEET!
Username: ~Twilight...Angel~
Lion's Name: Heruli - An East Germanic tribe; Wiki

Personality: Unlike his twin brother, Heruli is rather loud and boisterous. Much preferring to be in the spotlight over his other siblings, he will fight tooth and nail to get there. Though he can be very aggressive when it comes to things he wants, he really has no problem being kind and gentle. He simply prefers no one sees him in this light. The view of his kind and gentle side is certainly one to behold though. Always soft spoken and even enjoying a good romp with any younger lions. He just doesn't like to show this side so that no one thinks they can take advantage of him. Heruli can be a bit mean at times. Often if what someone else wants gets in the way of what he wants, he will take them down to get it.
Relationship to the siblings?: Heruli and his twin get along perfectly fine. He doesn't really mind his brother being around, but his brother is softer than himself. If he got in the way of something he wanted though, that could change. Heruli sees all of his siblings as something that he may have to step on to raise himself up. But, only if it comes down to it in the end.

Plot ideas?: Nothing terribly specific actually. But lots of sibling RP in general and just seeing how he and his siblings all get along! Eventually I would like to expand him into being much more aggressive toward others.He may end up expanding his view much later on into accepting his kinder side. This could simply be his siblings getting through to him, or even someone he might have fallen in love with.

Other: Thank you for the chance! And I love RP... >>...

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:36 am
Abominable Greenie

AAaaand he is yours!
I can only hopelife will calm down for me long enough to RP with you and get the boys introduced and such, because wow such worldbuilding, much personality
heart  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:38 am
Thank you Kivras! Ping me anytime you like, I'm on Skype/AIM/Discord and PMs are always open 8D <3  
[OOC] Player-run Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games