{PRP Matori} Do You Like Fish Sticks? {Leukos + Niamh} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissMisnomer

Omnipresent Browser

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:37 am

So engrossed in the performance he was putting on for the other boy, Leukos wasn’t even aware of the dribble of sauce on his face until Niamh was leaning forward to dab it away, adding his own hesitantly eager while equally stimulating addition to the exchange as he sucked his finger clean. For looking so utterly dumbfounded but moments before, the lad was certainly falling into his new role quite naturally…

And just like that the tension was suddenly derailed as the lovely girl from earlier returned with the aforementioned dessert in hand, causing Niamh to oh-so inelegantly and humorously stumble through an attempt to cut their dining experience to a premature conclusion. Unable to stop himself from laughing, Leukos stood and pushed his chair back in, turning to address the young woman, “Yes, thank you for the lovely service tonight. It was definitely a…inspiring culinary adventure. Give my regards to Lydas if you would, everything was simply wonderful!” He gestured down to the other untouched fish sticks, throwing a hooded glance over at Niamh, “This dish especially was particularly invigorating, please let him know we both found it quite enjoyable. He should consider making it a permanent addition to his menu~”

“But alas, it would seem we must depart now,” Leukos sighed as he glided over to his companion’s side, coming to rest close enough for their hips to touch. “Though there’s still one more treat I look forward to tasting this evening~” he purred silkenly while his hand briefly brushed along the inside of Niamh’s bare wrist, plucking one of the spoons out of the bowl to pop a dollop of the chocolaty delight into his smiling mouth.

[16/20]

akuma_kessaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:42 am
֍

"On'os Mercy...." Niamh muttered as he left coin for the meal, and a little extra for all the wonderful amenities provided just for them. He was relieved Leukos had agreed to leave. As they exited the building, Niamh guided his date around the outside deck surrounding the restaurant, and down the small flight of stairs, ending with the sand of the beaches; free at last~

Breathing a sigh of relief, Niamh plucked the other spoon from the thick mousse and popped it in his mouth. After thoroughly cleaning the utensil he peered into the hole to find a layer of small red fruits beneath it all. Scooping one out he sucked all the chocolate off it to reveal its sweet, firm texture with a hint of alcohol… They were dried cherries rehydrated in something… Maybe bourbon?

Giving a weary smile to his partner, Niamh passed the dessert, “I apologize for… cutting out before you had a chance to… Finish?” He chuckled at the double meaning, “I could make it up to you with breakfast tomorrow… One of the few things I can cook well~” He offered, hoping for a chance to possibly hook up again. As trying as this dining experience had been, it was the most excitement Niamh had had since… well, months.

Missmisnomer

akuma_kessaku

Omnipresent Gawker

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150

MissMisnomer

Omnipresent Browser

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:15 pm

Leukos simply grinned around the spoon between his lips as Niamh finished up inside and led them into the refreshing evening air of the beach. As expected, this dish was delicious as well, sneaking another large spoonful to munch on while they walked down the stairs. This one came with a bit of liquored fruit, an unexpected but pleasant surprise all the same. He took the bowl that was offered to him readily, eagerly helping himself to another taste as Niamh spoke, “Oh that’s quite alright, I really shouldn’t be allowed to gorge anyways. Need to keep my trim figure after all!”

Taking a few steps onto the sand, he propped the bowl onto the back of his outstretched hand, balancing the dessert there while he walked a small loop around Niamh, “Although...that might be hard to resist, if you keep treating me to all this lovely food…” He turned with a smile towards the shorter boy, nudging the bowl to rest atop Niamh’s braided head, “So if I am going to be allowed to enjoy your cooking and company tomorrow, you should take this away from me, before I eat the whole thing!”

Fiddling with it to ensure the bowl would stay balanced there before Leukos released it, he stood back to assess his handiwork, “There, a sweet crown for a delicious little prince~” Chortling softly with a twinkle in his eyes, Leukos stepped beside him, placing the pads of his fingers on the small of Niamh’s back as he took his hand, holding it up to delicately kiss his knuckles, “Be sure to walk with grace, My Liege. If you stumble, your crown might take a tumble…” He pushed gently on his back, leading Niamh into a slow walk on the beach as he took his other hand as well, shifting to stand nearly behind him, “…and I’d have no choice but to assist in disrobing you. In order to get you properly cleaned up, of course~”

[17/20]

akuma_kessaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:23 am
֍

Niamh walked with his arms loosely extended for balance, one foot in front of the other just a few paces ahead of Leukos. It was surprising how much balance he had, despite his vision swimming from the alcohol he consumed. He felt warm and tingly all over, the sand beneath his feet gently massaged and caressed with each step. He had never felt like this, never gone this far...

At the mention of disrobing him, he gave a laugh, "I don't have to-" He broke mid sentence and craned his head, contorted his body and stumbled a bit to keep the bowl balanced atop his head. Once it was successfully balanced again, he had half a mind to bow, "make a mess in order for you to do that~" Niamh purred as stood tall and slightly tipped his head forward, allowing the bowl to fall directly into his waiting hands, "But I do look forward to seeing you again... So if finishing this dessert ensures that..." he scooped up the rest of the dessert in one spoonful, "For you, I will." He added as he ate the last dollop of chocolate.

Removing the spoon from his mouth and placing it back in the bowl, he ran a few paces back to the restaurant deck and placed the bowl on the ledge; They'll find it eventually, right? It wasn't but moments later he had returned to Leukos on the beach. taking in a deep breath, he held it as long as possible and let it out slowly, "There~ all finished up." he chimed while placing an arm around leukos's waist, "So what was that you were saying about Waves and stars?" He murmured while tracing delicate circles across Leu's back

Missmisnomer

akuma_kessaku

Omnipresent Gawker

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150

MissMisnomer

Omnipresent Browser

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:05 pm

Leukos kept a close eye on the boy as he walked along, hovering close enough to help if he should need a steady hand. Though he had joked about it, he really didn’t want to see Niamh fall or anything; he might hurt himself in the state he was in. It looked like the numerous drinks they’d partaken in had finally caught up to him. Only time could tell if Leukos ended up in the same state eventually. He found it unlikely though: it took quite a bit of strong alcohol to affect his system.

So as Niamh wobbled on the sand, his hands never went very far, grinning at the Matoran’s antics and adorably slurred speech, “Indeed, we polished that off quite quickly, didn’t we?” With how flirty the boy was being, the hand on Leukos’ back should not have been surprising. But it was all the same, and he was glad for its presence; it meant Niamh was comfortable and encouraging with how things were progressing. He had worried he might be coming on too strong, with how easily the boy had blushed at his earlier advances; he didn’t seem very experienced. But that shy eagerness was what Leukos had found attractive. That and other things…

“I believe I had proposed that it might be lovely to spend some alone time with you, here in the salty night air…” he draped his arm around Niamh’s shoulders, leaning down to plant a kiss on the temple of his head, “…and I was right. Though you shine brighter than any of the stars in the sky~” Pulling back again, he smiled, turning to look at the expansive indigo swath of the ocean, “Walk with me: I have a spot in mind that I think you’ll appreciate.”

And with that he encouraged them into a leisurely stroll, simply appreciating the view: both out across the sands, and the one by his hip. After enough time had passed, they came upon a rocky swath cropping out of the cliff wall, which seemed to block their path. Careful to keep a steady hold on his companion, Leukos navigated around the few larger rocks that began to jut out of the sands, until they directly faced the wall, “I came across this place while I was exploring in my first few days here in the city. I’m sure you’ve already heard of it, since you’re a local. But for my inexperienced eyes, it felt like discovering a secret treasure.” He walked a few paces along its length, then seemed to disappear into the rock, a moment later leaning out of the crack that was hidden behind a large boulder as he held his hand out for Niamh to take, “Care to join me for a little adventure?”

[18/20]

akuma_kessaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:21 pm
֍

Niamh kept pace along Leukos as they made their way down the beach in blissful silence. It was fascinating to him how simply being in the company of someone you actually enjoy can improve nearly all aspects of your life. To Niamh it seemed as though the moon shone brighter, the stars were more numerous... even the night sky seemed more vibrant. It was truly a marvelous night to be out, even more so now that he had such pleasurable company to share it with.

As they neared the rocky outcropping, Niamh felt a tightness in his chest. he had indeed realized where they were. It was a mystical little spot he had visited only a hand full of times. As a youth he was, of course, forbidden to venture to this spot 'because it is dangerous'. Though it didn't take long for him to get passed the taboo of his parent's wishes. He would venture out to this little cove every so ofter and found all sorts of lost trinkets, clothing, assorted jewelry, among other things. It wasn't until he was a bit older that he found out why there were so many misplaced items left there. It had to do with mature people making adult decisions... One he was fully committed to making tonight.

Taking Leukos's hand his face brightened, "My dear, I would follow you anywhere~"

Missmisnomer

akuma_kessaku

Omnipresent Gawker

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150

MissMisnomer

Omnipresent Browser

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:36 pm

“Alright, watch your step then. I’m afraid the moon won’t be sharing her company with us for a few moments; it’s going to get very dark very quickly.” Keeping a firm grip on Niamh’s slender fingers, he inched his way further into the crevice, feeling around with his other hand for any obstacles. He’d come to this spot more than once or twice, finding it to be a nice, quiet place to relax alone. That didn’t make him an expert by any means, so he was very cautious as the two of them were left alone in the dark, maneuvering around the path inside the outcropping of the cliff. It surely was worn away be eons of constant ocean abuse, and come morning, the trail would probably be submerged by the changing tide.

But for the moment at least, the path was clear, and when they neared the exit, there was the return of some moonlight to light the rest of the way. Leukos hopped off the small drop, turning to take hold around Niamh’s waist for a moment as he hoisted him down next to him, “Pardon my hands. But here we are...” It wasn’t an especially large cove, but there were plenty of interesting rock formations resulting from gradual erosion, with a small lagoon rimmed by a smooth sandy beach, separated by low tide from the pounding of the waves.

Leukos craned his head around to get a good look at the whole space, humming appreciatively, “Isn’t it just lovely? Like the courtyard of a nymph’s secret castle, something found in a book of fairytales....” He turned, offering the other Matoran a genuinely enchanted smile, “I’ve never been here at night before. It’s even more magical than I had hoped…I’m glad I get to share it with you.”

Taking his hand again, he gave it a gentle squeeze, leading Niamh out onto the small shoreline to sit beside him on the soft sand. After looking to the ocean for moments of silence, the exact number not being easy to count, Leukos shifted, rotating to face his companion. He pushed some stray hair behind Niamh’s finned ear, lingering there as his thumb stroked the boy’s speckled cheekbone, “I have you to thank for this lovely evening. Whether or not I deserve your generosity is not up to me to decide. But I hope you’ll let me repay that kindness…by treating you to something special in return…”

Slowly pulling the edges of his robe down past his shoulders, Leukos leaned in, planting a soft kiss on the boy’s colar bone as his hand rested on his waist, “Stop me if you don’t want this…”

[19/20]

akuma_kessaku
So I can try to wrap this up in one more post, or we can go to 21 or 22, whichever makes it feel most natural with conclusion and settup for resolution = 3 =

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:40 pm
֍

Niamh followed Leukos into the darkness… It had been a few years, at least, since he had last ventured into the cave, but never this late in the evening. Once inside it took a few moments for his eyes to adjust to the abyss, but as the dull light refracting off the few crystal formations peeking through the eroded ceiling caught his eye, he was quickly awoken to the cave’s subtle beauty, “This is… there are no words~” Niamh smiled softly as he melted into Leukos’s arms, “What a wonderful idea this was; nearly puts my dinner to shame.”

Eager to join Leukos on the shoreline, Niamh felt at home in his embrace. Leaning into the brush on his cheek, He met Leu’s eyes with a hunger as his fingers tickled Niamh’s shoulder, His lips brushed his neck.

Niamh wanted it all… and so much more. In truth, he had delighted himself in the thought of starting a committed relationship with this man, though he had only just met him… As his heart raced his mind was quick to follow, planning out a second, third and fourth date, Meeting his parents, visiting him in Oba.

And it was then that the realism caught up with him. He was forced to consider for a moment that this was just a vacation for the Oban native and despite being a water earthling, he would likely return to the arid country; sooner rather than later. No matter how much fun they had, how good he was… Leukos would still leave.

As it was easy for Niamh to get lost in the moment with his free flowing thoughts of a “happy ever after” with his date… as reality came crashing in he found himself rigid, down-hearted, put out… He tensed and shied away from Leukos’s advances, “I-I...” he stammered, struggling to find the right words to express his feelings. He wanted this! Wanted the physicality of the situation; Wanted to fully commit to the urges, the demands he was feeling… but he also wanted more.

Slightly embarrassed of this realization he faked hearing something, “What was that?” He breathed while holding a hand out to pause the moment, “I swear I heard someone’s voice.”

Missmisnomer
D8 this... was a two parter... completed on a really long day... let me know if I need to edit... I have read it and edited it like... three times at least but at this point my mind is mush so who knows X'D

akuma_kessaku

Omnipresent Gawker

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150

MissMisnomer

Omnipresent Browser

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:21 am

One moment everything seemed fine, the next it was like a wooden statue had replaced the flesh-and-blood boy in his arms. Caught by surprise, Leukos paused, stilling the hand that had begun to move lower down Niamh’s hip. And then pull it away altogether, putting more space between the two as his companion stuttered. He wasn’t sure what he’d done to put him off…until the words Niamh murmured cleared a bit of the heavy gloom that had settled inside Leukos’ chest, pausing to listen for the voice that had caused the young man distress.

The dripping of water on rocks, the dull pounding of waves in the distance, and the heavy beating of his own heart in the tense silence between them: but nothing else. “I don’t hear anythin―”

But then his finned ears caught something: a giggle? A few moments later he heard it again, and with it another voice, accompanied by the familiar flopping of sandals on stone growing louder. And then all at once they were not alone as a young Matoran man and woman emerged from the entrance, hushing each other’s voices as they connected in an impassioned kiss.

Leukos couldn’t help but feel both irritated and relieved that they had been interrupted: at least Niamh had felt uncomfortable because he was worried about being walked-in-on, and not because of Leukos’ actions. Pulling back completely from Niamh, he cleared his throat loudly towards the couple, “It’s certainly a lovely night, isn’t it?”

The girl was the first to react, yelping immediately and pulling away from her lover, whose hands jumped off of her waist as his head whipped aside towards the voice, “Ah! O-oh, um―” Eyes wide as saucers, she covered her mouth as she hissed up at him, “You said we’d be alone!” Clearly fumbling to make a dignified recovery, the young man scratched the back of his head, “I didn’t think anyone would be here! It’s been empty the last few nights I came, I checked first, honest!”

Leukos stood up and wiped the sand off of his bottom, honestly a bit amused by their antics, “Don’t worry, you’ll soon be alone again; the spot is all yours. It was a little too cold for us, but I’m sure you two will find a creative way to keep each other warm.” He leaned down to offer a hand for Niamh, grinning good-naturedly, “What do you say we call it a night? Let me walk you home: it’s far too dark for you to be wandering the streets alone. Not after that many drinks~”

[20/20]

akuma_kessaku

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:56 am
֍

'There really was.... someone there?' He stared a moment in disbelief then slipped his shoulder back into its sleeve and rose alongside Leukos, "Some company home would... be welcomed~" Niamh spoke while brushing the sand from the folds in his pants.

Doing his best to hide his snickers at the young couple's squabbling, he snuck by and made his way to the rocky opening. Niamh rose into the crisp night air with a sigh, "Well, That was... Something." A bout of laughter followed as he continued down the beach, "It's really sweet of you to offer to take me home, but If you have other obligations I can make it... Just follow the beach passed the docks."

Looking over at Lydas's restaurant it was all lit up, nearly every table was filled, and there were a few guests out on the patio enjoying the clear night skies. Slowing his pace a bit, Niamh managed to worm his way back to Leukos and wrapped an arm gently around his waist, "This has been a night to remember... thank you."

It was hard to say what really got to him tonight; between the alcohol, his young urges, and clingy nature. Niamh knew that if he wanted this moment to last he would have to take it as it came... and when he was gone there were always the memories of wonderful nights like tonight.

missmisnomer
:E we might get our second rp in before meta~ @3@

Also, I'll still reply if you want to keep going to wrap things up!

akuma_kessaku

Omnipresent Gawker

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150

MissMisnomer

Omnipresent Browser

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:01 pm

Leukos slipped a hand onto Niamh’s waist to mirror the one on his own, “I’ve got nowhere else to be, it’s no trouble at all. And this way, I’ll know how to make it to your place in the morning.” He nudged Niamh’s hip as they walked, winking down at him, “Wouldn’t want to miss out on that breakfast you offered earlier, would I?”

This certainly had been a rather eventful evening. And thankfully, for the first time in a while, it had been full of surprises of the more positive variety. Leukos hadn’t realized just how much he’d been needing a good day. It’d been nice to just relax and talk to someone, share some laughs…even if it had ended a bit differently than he had thought it would. But he didn’t really find himself disappointed by that either. He was content just sharing time with the young man, in whatever way he felt like making use of Leukos’ company.

And sooner than he would have liked, that time was over as they came to Niamh’s home. Under the flickering light of the lantern out front, he leaned down to plant a light kiss on Niamh’s cheek, squeezing his hands in farewell, “I look forward to whatever surprises tomorrow will bring. Sleep well Niamh, I'll see you again when the sun rises.”

[21/20]

akuma_kessaku

◈ RP Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas