Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:58 pm
He finally got his wagon. He'd told Sathe it'd be a while, but as luck would have it, it was a little less than a week after his meeting with her that he would be able to pull up in front of her house with Jolly attached to the new wagon. He hadn't decked it out or anything like it yet, but it was the first full day he had it and damn it, she was going to be the first one Rham showed it off to.

And so, remembering the cottage she owned from when he walked her home, Rham slowed Jolly to a stop and patted the beasts neck slowly before climbing off the driver's seat. Long legs carried him to the front door where he knocked rather rapidly and excitedly.

"Sathe?" He called. "Sathe, it's Rham! You home?"

kaname423

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:21 pm
Sathe was at her clay wheel in the back yard, pushing and pulling the wet clay around and making a general mess of things. She had her apron on, and when she heard the knock at the door up front she slowed the kick wheel down with her foot and wiped her messy hands on her apron, leaving goopy sizeable handprints on the front of it. "I'm around here!" She called out, walking around the back and starting around the side of the house.

She could see the cart from where she already was and she was suddenly excited. Rham was finally here to show her the wagon. She grinned quickly before trying to make her face look normal again and rounded the corner to the front. "You're here!" She called out to him.

Peppermint Coffee

kaname423
Crew

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:35 am
He waved to her when she rounded the corner and just beamed as wide as he could. His arms flung out in the direction of the wagon and the expression on his face was priceless. He was full of pride, wonder, and pure joy. This was what he'd been working up for for a long, long time. Now he had it and Rham felt like he was living a dream, in all honesty.

"Look!" He cried, moving to try to take her hand to tug her closer to it. "Look, this is what I was talking about." His hands ran over the carved wood and then laughed. "It cost me a lot, but.. Oh, man, was it worth every coin I spent.." He moved around to the back. Rham hadn't really stopped moving since he jumped from the seat to get her out of the house. "Come here, come see." He opened the living area for her. It was empty now, but it smelled like paint and sanded wood. There was an unmade bed in there, shelves and what looked like blunt wooden spikes for his spools of fabric once he bought them in bulk.

"It's empty now, but.. Just you wait." He had big, big plans.

kaname423
Still want to do this?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:58 pm
Sathe felt the pride and happiness just radiating from Rham and she couldn't help but feel happy for him herself. "It looks fantastic!" She let him lead her by the hand around to the back, and beamed at him from the outside of the wagon. She took her apron off and folded it so that the dirty side was facing in before laying it on the ground. She took a closer look at the inside of the wagon with him and rubbed a hand on the fresh wood finish. "I bet it's going to look great when it's full of fabrics and color and clutter." She was imagining all of the various things just filling the wagon and making it look more like a home. It was a very cozy image she was drawing up in her head, with smells and warmth and sunshine.

She looked at the outside of it before turning back to Rham. "What do you plan to do first?" She asked him. She knew that he had always been the traveling type, and she was very interested in hearing what it was that he had planned for himself now that he had gotten something that was such a huge milestone for him.

Peppermint Coffee
I know it's been forever @.@ let me know if you're not up for it anymore ~

kaname423
Crew

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:15 am
As Sathe took in his new wagon, the man beamed at her and scratched at his chin. He was so pleased with it, with the whole direction his life was going and he needed to keep the momentum going, he knew.

Still, Rham faltered at her question and he hummed. "Well. I'm going to need more coin to fill it. So I've got some wares to sell. I want to make sure it's good enough to make a journey. I'm here for a bit, it seems." He looked to the woman and gave her a little grin like an excited little boy.

"So first thing is first. Let me take you to dinner tonight?"
kaname423
(We can def continue!)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:09 pm
She could feel her cheeks getting warmer with Rham's forward question. Dinner... well it sounded lovely. Her heart did a quick flutter before she chirped out her response. "I think that would be great." She felt a little shy, but it was undeniable her feeling bubbling in her stomach. If she didn't know any better she would say she had a pretty sizable crush for Rham.

She was happy to see him, and there was a moment of relief when he said he would be local for a bit before moving on. Maybe she would be able to snag some more of his time and get to know him better before he had to go. There was a small part of her, a tiny part, that was almost hoping by the end of it he would ask her to go with him. She didn't know how practical that was, so she wasn't ready to encourage the idea, but it was there, lurking in the corners of her brain.

Peppermint Coffee

kaname423
Crew

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 7:19 pm
The smile across Rham's face gained confidence as she agreed. A flush spread from the tips of his ears, down to his collarbone before fading into the rest of his skin beneath the deep V of his vest. He had plans for this, for asking her to dinner. Even if he took her down to the inn's tavern, he was had plans.

"Good. Good. There's a special tonight at the inn. The meat pie with a slice of dessert pie. Honestly it's more like a hearty stew in a bread they hollowed out, but it's filling and worth every coin you spend."

The crush was mutual. His eye had been on Sathe for a while now.

He cleared his throat a little as the flutter in his chest threatened to choke him. Rham really needed to look anywhere but at Sathe at the moment, so he turned back to the cart and patted the wood again. "Should ...we head out now or do you need to do errands or anything before?" This part wasn't planned, the when exactly. No set time, just how and where.

kaname423

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 1:50 pm
Did she need to do anything before? Hmmm, she hadn't thought that they would have gone right to dinner but she did see now that the sun was already starting to dip lower.

She gestured to herself with a small laugh. "Well I would have to clean up a bit. But that shouldn't take too long." She was still covered in clay. She had taken off her apron, but there were streaks of it on her pants, her arms, her hands were a mess.

"Let me just wipe down really quick. I'll be right back!" She called out to Rham while she was already on her way into the small cottage, and within just a few minutes she was back, changed into clean clothes, and ready to go. "I can hear the dessert calling my name already." She said with a grin.

Peppermint Coffee

kaname423
Crew

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 3:00 pm
Truth be told Rham was expecting a 'come back tonight!' but when she said she'd be right back and rushed off, the blond shook his head and put a hand over his face that had turned bright red. Honestly Sathe was going to be the death of him with how adorable she acted.

As he waited the few minutes it took, Rham looked at his new property and just grinned. Everything was turning out right. He'd found purpose, he'd found his legs as a seller of wares, and he potentially would have a pretty little lady joining his side.

When she came back talking of dessert, Rham snorted a laugh. "Well then, we'll just have to see if they have any delicious cake, should we not?"

He offered his hand to help her up into his wagon. "Let's take this for a test ride. Jolly won't mind, the beast of greatness she is. Watch your step. I've got a bit of fixing up to do."
kaname423

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 5:26 pm
Sathe wouldn't have known any better but she would have guessed that possibly the feelings were mutual between the two of them. There was just something in the air that made her feel as though he was thinking of her much more than she had thought he might. Call it a hunch. And the idea of her made her feel giddy almost.

He held out his hand for her and when she lightly took it she could feel the sparks. Obviously most of this was in her own head but she enjoyed indulging in the feeling of it. She was trying not to overthink it and do something stupid to ruin the mood. "Truth be told, this is going to be my first time in a wagon. Usually I go everywhere on foot." She had been through a lot of Tendaji, but all of her trips had been slow going with a group.

Peppermint Coffee

kaname423
Crew

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 5:34 am
"Well honestly?" He stated, helping her into the seat. Rham hefted himself up next to her and took the reigns before chuckling. "It's not familiar territory with me either. It'll be an adventure we'll learn together."

With a click of his tongue, Jolly gave a mighty tug and then started walking. It made the wagon jerk a bit, the wood creaking with effort, but the look on Rham's face was a kid in a candy store. He was sitting next to Sathe in his own wagon, taking her to a dinner that could potentially change the way they both live, depending on how she responded. Oh yes, he was nervous. Nervous, but the excitement bubbled in his stomach, warming him and threatened to spill out with laughter if he didn't keep it in check.

"Traveling on foot is how I did it, but with how much I plan on selling, I don't think it'd be wise!"
kaname423

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:59 pm
She nodded as Rham spoke, taking in every word. "Yes, I can see that if you were trying to do much of anything you would need some help lugging things around." She agreed.

"This is a little bit bumpier than I imagined." She chuckled out, the wagon pulling them over the packed sand that were the normal paths in Tale. "It's nice though, I almost feel like I'm a little kid again trying something new."

Peppermint Coffee
Sorry it took me so long! <3

kaname423
Crew

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:14 am
The bumps also made Rham pull a face. He wasn't used to this, not even from riding in the back of simple wagons meant to take things to market, or the ones that carried hay that he caught a ride on. One hand went to push through his own blonde hair before returning to the reigns.

"That's a good way to look at it! We are both trying something new. Jolly too, right?" He raised his voice like the beast could actually understand what he was talking about. Rham's eyes shone with excitement as he kept the pace slow for now, listening to the wood creak.

"There's a whole ....life like this. People live like this all the time. They just pack up their families and all go traveling..." He sounded a bit wistful as he talked this time before his eyes turned back to Sathe. "Seeing the world could be nice."

kaname423

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:38 pm
Sathe listened to Rham muse and nodded her head as he spoke. "Yes, it would be very very different than anything I could imagine, but I do suppose that some people choose to pack up and live on the go. It's such a cute idea though." She commented. All she had ever known was a life of stability and permanence. She was born in Tale, lived in the same village her whole life, and never moved. Even when she was old enough to live on her own she was only a stone's throw away from her parents house still. Her sister Aminah was a little more adventurous and moved to be with her partner in Jauhar.

"But you live like that too, don't you Rham?" she suggested. "Though not with a family in tow yet." She put some emphasis on the yet part. She was sure that eventually he would be one to settle down and find himself a great girl to share his life with. It was much too early for it, but Sathe was already imagining that it could be her. She could feel herself shaking away the idea like it was a fairytale. She wasn't going to force that idea on him, he may not even be returning her feelings, but she could possibly ask... "So, do you see yourself with someone in the future then? A family to cart around?" She was hinting her best at whether it might be her or not.

Peppermint Coffee

kaname423
Crew

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:53 am
"I... don't like getting ahead of myself, but I do have a story book ending, so to speak," Rham said, his cheeks setting a flame again. He looked a little more rigid as he glanced over to Sathe before that blush deepened further and he cleared his throat.

Sure, he thought of a future with her. He did. They had at least two kids in tow, running all over, from ocean to ocean, coming back to Tale to settle down for a nice, long break.

"While the kids are still small... They'd get used to the sway of the wagon, the sounds Jolly makes because sometimes they're scary. They'd see the world and grow up better than us for it." It would seem the blonde man hadn't quite recognized his slip up as he beamed. "Of course, I'd hoped I'd be a lot more muscled than I am, bu I haven't needed to protect myself yet. I would protect our family though."

kaname423

◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces