[LOG] Freedom offered (Nymph & Fog)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:29 am
Syr
She was starting to feel restless, it often happened about this time of year. Her cubs were growing, they were getting older and becoming independent of her and her Thralls. It was one of those days where she wasn't out, she liked to be out, reaving was what she loved, she was build for it, reaving and fighting and well the other thing she oh so enjoyed doing. It was that that have her a twitch to her tail.

It amused her that she could fall to these urges, it even amused her that she could be such a weak girl really, she allowed herself to be taken by males and when she got pregnant she blamed them. She was old enough to know better, she always got herself in to this mess yet, when the itch took her she would seek someone out. Ugh, it was simply impossible being a female sometimes, even if she was completely more superior to any male.

Mags
Foghlaidh had settled well into his new life. He liked it well enough. The stormborn were strong and fighters who respected strength for the most part. Nowadays when some lion tried to mock him for his colors he earned their respect when he threw them down. He didn’t always succeed the first time, but he kept trying anytime they came back.

What he especially liked about his new life was his “master”, although truth be told he didn’t really think of her like that. She was pink, a beautiful subtle hued pink. A well respected reaver. If she could be pink and respected, then he felt, so could he. For the most he didn’t mind staying around and watching her cubs. Handfuls but he had learned to deal with them. They were getting older and he felt, might soon be leaving the nest. Fogh wondered how Nyph would take it.

Syr
Nymph lifted her head as the soft pink lion approached. She liked Foggy, she liked to call him that, he had proven himself to be a formidable lion. She appreciated that. He had settled in well in tot he life she expected of him and more to the point, she had started to think that maybe, when the cubs had all definatly gone, that she would grant him his freedom. He deserved it, he had looked after her young, rowdy, cubs and he most certainly had shown himself to be a worthy opponent against many.

It was safe to say she liked the odd coloured male and his pale pink coat was a welcome sight when she came back from outside the pride. Had she known when she rescued the blue maned male what she knew now, perhaps she would have let him free before fetching him to be at her beck and call. Still she was glad he had come home with her. "Foggy." She purred stretching her paws out and yawning toothily. "I hope you've not been out cuffing youngsters again." She chuckles, she didn't mind him doing it, if anything it amused her when a youngster thought they could challenge him. He was a powerful male, he deserved to be free, she just, didn't want to let him go yet.

Mags
Fogh approached and threw himself down onto his side with boneless grace. He didn’t much care for being called “Foggy”, even “Fog” would have been better. She was the only one he allowed to get away with it though. Anyone else got a swift paw to the face. He was frankly glad her cubs were nearly ready to be set free. Then they wouldn’t be his problems anymore, except he was sure they’d find a way.

He groomed his dark blue mane for a moment before cracking an eye to look at her. “Ni,” he acknowledged her back. Maybe he took certain privileges shortening her name, but she’d never beaten him hard enough to curb him of it. “I’m surprised you’re here today.” The male gave a shrug, “if they deserve it why shouldn’t I?” It didn’t matter the age of the brat who mocked his pink. Although he did modify the severity if it was a cub. Her litter had quickly learned not to mock his pink coat; to his face at least. He didn’t care what they did out of his hearing.

Syr
Nymph raised a brow, her golden eyes had a touch of amusement in them, she allowed him his cheekiness, he was a true rogue really, she even knew about his past, at least in small blocks. She occasionally enquired about his past and the few glimpses she had gotten of who he used to be amused her.

"I thought I'd come home to see the children, but it seems they are all out exploring." She chuckles quietly. "As long as you don't kill anyone Fog, you can do as you please. I'v always said that." She stretches out a paw and bats at the dark mane. "You know, I have been thinking about you Foggy." She rumbles settling her golden eyes on the big male.

Mags
He gave a long stretch on his side in the sun. It felt warm and good against his pelt this day. “Mmmmm they believe they are grown and don’t need me hovering over their shoulders all the time now.” He spoke with amusement for the young. Young and still foolish. The world would straighten them out in time he knew. For now it amused him to watch them strut around like adults.

“Glad to know I have your approval.” He said with a grunt. Not that he ever required it. Fogh was grateful that she didn’t try to put any fetters or chains upon him. He knew he could never stand it, even from one as pink as her. He glanced at her with a bit of surprise. “About me?” He’d never considered she might, as far as he had been aware he was only here to mind her cubs. Now that he thought about it though, with them becoming more independent, what was he to do?

Syr
“I suppose what’s his name and I could accompany you on a Viking if you wanted to go out. I know how much you like to bring back.” It was a sign of a good reaver who brought booty back.

Nymph let a smirk rise on her lips. She supposed in a way the two males were kind of like their father figures. One was strong and tough, the other a bit of a whimp, if anything she supposed they were almost like their mother and father, she wasn't exactly good at the mothering thing, that was why she had Thralls after all. "I don't think Marik would find that to his liking, I have no doubt you would tho." She chuckled and shook her head. "I don't really require that though I am sure your assistance would be fine, I have a strong back." She licked her lips and paused for a moment deciding how she was going to word her next statement.

"I was thinking perhaps you would wish to be free, and by free I mean join the ranks of freeborn. You wouldn't have to take care of the cubs any more, not that they need much assistance any more and you can raise through the ranks if you please, or if you would prefer you can go. I'm sure a wandering pirate such as yourself may find life within the boundaries a little dull?" She raised a brow, it felt like she had actually considered the options, perhaps subconsciously she had been thinking about it for a while. She had taken the thralls for a reason and now those reasons were gone, did she need them any more? She had never really felt the need to have them before and they had done a good job, perhaps it was time to set the one who she guessed would like the freedom, to be free.

Mags
Fogh chuckled softly to himself. “Well we could let him off easy and leave him here to tend the den whilst we’re gone I suppose. I’d hate to come back to a dusty dirty den. Plus who knew what trouble those adols would get into if we all left.” It was an amusing thought. Maybe he’d try it someday just to see what would happen. “I wouldn’t mind a small chance to get out of here for a few days.” He rumbled softly in thought. When was the last time he had a break? He couldn’t recall. There was usually something going on with the cubs.

The male wasn’t in the least bit prepared for her next statement. It seemingly came from the blue. Him? Join the freeborn? His redish-orange eyes glanced at her as she spoke of his previous pirate life. He knew she baited him. The pirates were no more. Of that he was sure. Life here wasn’t that bad either. If he became free, then so many more options opened up to him. “What brought this on? Not getting sentimental in your old age are you Ni?” He spoke to buy himself time. Time to think and assess. “What of Marik? Will you free him too?”

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:35 pm
The salmon lioness chuckled at Fogs estimation, he was probably right, if they left for days and left the cubs to their own devices, probably, the world would explode. Or at least her den would never have any semblance of order ever again. She smiles and stretched out her paws, she was quiet for a moment, her golden eyes turning to the bright blue sky.

"Let me tell you my friend, I brought you and Marik here for a reason, you have both done as I asked and now the little bundles are grown and will be going their own ways soon, there is no need for you to remain as my Thralls. Having Thralls, I only brought you both here because I am not exactly motherly." She rolls her eyes and stretches out her paws.

"If you wish it I will let you be free, you did your job well after all."

Magnadearel

Syrius Lionwing

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:41 pm
Syrius Lionwing
I forgot about this. We can wrap it up in a post or two.

The thought of going out on a viking with his reaver was very appealing. He did feel confined here sometimes and he wanted to stretch his legs. Thralls however were not allowed out on their own. So in sense he'd have to take her along with him. Or she him, whatever. So long as he got out. Fogh nodded slowly as she echoed his own thoughts. Cubs grew up, which left him without an expressed purpose. Sure there was still things he could do, but it was boring stuff.

"I think you are more motherly than you give yourself credit for." The pink male half closed his eyes as he contemplated her offer. To be freed was an exciting option. He could leave or remain as he choose. His claws flexed and dug into the dirt beneath them. It excited him to be his own lion again. He tried not to let his eagerness show, lest she change her mind. "Well I guess it's your call Ni. Unless you think you'll be needing a cubsitter again sometime soon."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:25 am
Nymphaea clucked her tongue, she could see that he was desperate for the chance to leave to see the world again. She knew of course that he had been a pirate before he came to her. Well more she fetched him, she could see he wanted to be free.

She wasn't going to stop him. "Well then I give you your freedom. I'll be going on a viking again soon so you can come with me and earn your stripes." She chuckles and rolls her eyes "Not really intending for that to happen again any time soon. Two littera in a life time are more than enough." She paused and looked at the blue maned male with a touch of gratitude. She really wasn't a good mother but it was nice to hear the words from him. It was nice, even if it was a white lie.

Stretching out her claws the big salmon pink female gave a yawn. "You can stay here if you like or find your own den. Go and be free my friend you did your job well." With that said she placed her head on her paws and closed her eyes. This was enough sentiment for a while for her,s he was grateful to him and to her other thrall for their service but she didn't need them any more and she wasn't one to keep things for keepings sake. They could be free, if they wanted it.

magnadearel

Syrius Lionwing

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:27 am
Syrius Lionwing
Fin? Did you find out if she can free him like that, or if he needs a brey-thing?

He was startled. Was it really that simple? Fogh wondered if really was that easy or if Nymph was simplifying it. Still the chance to go on a viking with her was exciting! He smirked at her comment about two litters. Maybe he'd hang around just to see. He ran a paw over his ear at he thought about it. Did he want his own den? His feelings about all this were very confusing. Everything was moving rather quickly.

"I'll... uh... have to begin looking for a suitable den. May I stay here until I find one?" It was a good enough stall for now.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:01 am
The pink lioness gave a nod of her head. “I would never throw you out on your ear Foggy.” She grinned broadly, got to her paws and ducked her head to enter the den. She would stay a while, see what would happen in the future and see the kids. They deserved to see their mothers face for once.

“Magnadearel”
Sorry about that I thought we had finished this one that should wrap it though. 13 posts with the log

Syrius Lionwing

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff