Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:38 pm
Sabra Knight

Well it was all a long time ago, it was pretty vague on both sides. Maybe she was that girl, maybe he was that guy. Who really knew? “Well where did you see marks on her?” She said, turning towards him. She held out her arms and showed him where the scars were. “I have those and these on my face,” she trailed a finger on the scar there. “My legs took the brunt of it though. I was dragged by them.” Thankfully, her legs were quite easy to cover up most of the time. “I won’t be taking off my pants tho.” She mentioned just in case he got any ideas.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:53 pm
Tasinei

"All across." Zyphire replied quietly, "I almost thought she was really a goner." The shifter frowned as he studied her face, "Seems so. How strange." He forced a laugh at her comment, "You sure? I know she had really bad ones down her hipbones there..." He shifted his stance and chuckled, "Normally when someone mentions taking off their pants I would gladly take the opportunity to flirt, especially when the person is such a cute girl, but in this case I'm sincere. I may have uh had to help bandage all over considering the critical state she was in..." He kept saying 'she' but the more he studied the girl the more he knew.

"It had to be you....right?" His gaze lowered, a rare sight of sorrow for the playful young man, "I'm sorry...all those scars are because I didn't get there in time." If he hadn't held Kian up that day wouldn't they have been in the area earlier? Then the witu never would have touched the girl. Zyphire's fists clenched at his side. Maybe, and maybe not. Who knew with fate after all?  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:49 am
Sabra Knight

“I’ve never heard of anyone else get attacked.” Well, it had to be him; there was no one else that could have. Well that realization was… Awkward? Here was her savior half naked and well… She couldn’t deny he looked good. And then someone was yelling her name in the distance. “Can I know your name?” If he was in town for a little while maybe she could seek him out later on and just talk to him. Get to know him. “I’m Cassia,” she said quickly and stuck her hand out. She was feeling a little giddy about the whole meeting.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:57 pm
Tasinei

"Then I suppose fate has a funny way of reuniting people." Zyphire quipped lightly before smiling. He really hadn't thought he would ever run into the girl again and even if he had he wouldn't have thought that it would be in this situation, "Zyphire." The shifter replied without hesitation, "It's nice to finally meet you without running about in the dark of the night." He teased lightly before taking her hand. However, instead of shaking it the shifter bowed his head to brush a light kiss across the skin.

"I'm taking it that your friends are looking for you." He commented as he let go and took a step back, "Go ahead, I don't want you to worry them." Zyphire tucked back a stray strand of hair with a small grin. As fun as it would be to tease the girl more even he had places to be.  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:15 pm
Cassia turned a deep bright sjade of red. Oh my! "It's nice to meet you too." she always squeeked out! Though she really did need to get going. "If you're ever in town pmease drop by the tea place, my family owns it. Bye!" And before she blabed even more, Cassia had turned around and ran off quickly in fear that his teasing might just make her explode.  
◈ RP Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff