Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:37 am
User ImageUser Image
[Krisis has made a life changing decision. Vacationing in the Bahari isn't enough for her and she has decided to make the pride her home. Now to break that news to her Mom.. (P.S. Click Kris for her adult img.)]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:05 pm
The pacing had begun fairly early in the day - Krisis could not convince herself to stay sleeping just a little bit longer. Their vacation was coming to an end, or so her Mother had said, but Krisis had plans to extend that vacation into a permanent stay. Besides finding a permanent home, which she'd talk to Solomon about again later, she was mentally prepared to make this choice, just not mentally prepared to tell her own Mom about it.

Heck, how would she even begin that conversation? "It's been great, but yeah.. no." She muttered to herself briefly and laughed nervously at her own little joke. There was no way her Mother would take it well - unless she was pleasantly surprised by a relatively relaxed reaction? Her mind was swirling about, her mind whispered that she should just go, get it over and done with - don't wait until they were about to leave. There was no use in putting it off any longer.

Finally she decided that enough was enough and that she needed to just do it. So she paced a lap around her temporary home once more before leaving the space to find her Mother that had left for the day. "I'll just be honest." She admitted to herself out loud, though she wasn't entirely sure what the truth was beyond simply loving it here, this just felt home-like - perhaps even more so than her place in the mountains. "She'll understand." Her pace didn't slow down, even when the words didn't seem confident.

She also must have been fairly deep in thought because she didn't hear paws behind her.

WC: 271  

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:32 pm
Blasaz, well tuned into her daughters emotions, had noticed a disturbance in the usually spunky little girl of hers - though she wasn't a little girl any longer this still applied and she had made up her mind to find her, and find out what was going on. It seemed that perhaps she had found her daughter at the right time because those words weren't often uttered without some kind of news following it.

"Who'll understand?" She asked, knowing that the who would most certainly be herself and sure enough she watched her daughters face contort into a look of mild concern, worry and then attempt a false appearance of relaxation. "Are you okay?" Suddenly she wondered if she had to worry perhaps more than she thought, it wouldn't be entirely strange for Krisis to have gotten herself into some form of trouble. The young goddess before her nodded to her question, but had yet to manage anymore words.

"It's alright Krisis, whatever it is it'll be okay." Those were the most dishonest words she had ever spoken in her life, just because they brought some mild comfort didn't mean they were the least bit true. This was one of those times where they would be true and she realized this when Krisis broke into a small smile which was uncharacteristic of when she was in actual trouble.

WC: 227  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:42 pm
Why had she thought this was going to be difficult? Well of course there was the chance her Mother asked her to think about her choice much longer than the time they'd been there, but she felt confident enough that she might be able to skirt the question by exuding the joy she felt here. "Well, and I'd like to stress I was trying to find the right time to tell you.." Then it hit her what this possibly sounded like, oh goodness. Krisis blushed profusely and smiled to herself. "I'd like to stay here, make this my home." Naturally her eyes had looked everywhere, but her Mothers and it took every little bit of effort to ensure she met the twin set of red-orange eyes her Mother shared with her.

At first there was little to no reaction and then she watched her Mothers face changed from the comforting grin to a warm smile. Without even speaking Kris knew she'd have her way and be allowed to stay. "Krisis, you realize you're an adult now - sometimes I find myself forgetting this little piece of information." Kris watched her Mom speak and even spied her eyes dart away briefly, were they glistening?

"I know."

She said quietly. "That doesn't mean I shouldn't include you on this choice - though I suppose I had already made up my mind before coming to you.." She remarked and paused letting a silence fall between them for a time.

WC: 244
Krisis WC: 515

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:51 am
Blasaz closed her eyes for a brief moment to collect her thoughts on the matter, of course she had anticipated this would happen eventually, but so soon? Was it really that soon though? Her mind was running a mile a minute and yet she still felt fairly calm. "This is a good place, if you were going to choose somewhere outside of our home. Did you already find a new place?" She inquired lightly and received a gentle nod. "Good, good." She said then let another silence fall between them.

"I suppose the only thing left for us to do is to gather you belongings from home?" Blasaz offered the suggestion warmly, then wondered briefly about the pale male lion they'd met at the beach - perhaps there was a number of reasons her daughter wished to stay, maybe he was one? The young adult wasn't showing outward signs of affection towards anyone, one day the mother might ask, but not now. "When would you like to head out Krisis?"

Of course their vacation was already coming to a close, so they would likely have left any day now to return home, so the answer she was anticipating wasn't a shock. "Anytime, today if you're okay with that?" Krisis was smiling, but sadly. "I don't have much to get, but I'd like you to come with me - even if you don't come back to the Bahari that's okay." Asked directly she would likely admit she'd want her Mother there, heck would want her to move as well. That was just something she could ask and at least they could visit one another, they weren't at opposite parts of the world fortunately.

"Of course I'll come." Blasaz's response was of no surprise either. "We'll head out now, it'll be good to get you back and settled in as soon as possible."

WC: 309
Blasaz WC: 536

[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces