[PRP Tale] Plants, Flowers, Herbs [Constynce & Cassia] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:03 pm
Leaning back on her stool, Constynce couldn't help but to smile lightly. It was such a treat to see this girl exploring the different scents and flavors, meticulously recording every detail... It was always encouraging to see the young willing with work so hard. "I will have to keep that in mind. I am sure there are many tasty flavors for tea that I have never considered."
Tasinei

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:40 am
“Oh yes!” That was it, Cassia was about to go on a rant about teas. “You just have no idea, at home we have to keep everything really organized. Fruits, flowers, plants, spicy teas…” She sighed dreamily. “There’s just so many and with the new continent there’s just so many more to discover. Have you heard about the new place? I wonder what kind of fruits and flowers they have that would make some great teas.” Cassia sighed once again. “Sorry, I don’t get to travel much and I don’t know if I’ll ever travel to Belrea. I’d love to meet someone who went.”

Cornetified

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:41 pm
Constynce was delighted with the young lady's excitement and passion. "It'll be a shame if you do not follow this path," she found herself saying. "You should choose what you enjoy most, but you do seem quite fond of the subject." Chuckling lightly, she shook her head. "It is alright. I am sure there will be many traveling between the lands now. You'll meet someone, certainly."
Tasinei

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:20 pm
"Ah, thank you!" Cassia blushed a bit. "Alright well, I think I will go with these and this," Cassia pointed to her favorite ones, she was sure her mother would enjoy the new recepies she came up with once she was able to expand and play with them. "You were very helpful, I will recommend you to others! And I will for sure come back when I need to try some new items." And with that Cassia closed up her journal once sh'd quickly gone over the notes in case she was missing anything.

"It was nice meeting you Constynce!" Cassia would most definitely come back at a later date.

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:10 am
Constynce quickly pulled together the chosen herbs and recorded them in her own book. Packaging each one, she put all of them into a bag and handed it over to her customer. It was her turn to blush at the praise, making her smile bashfully. "It was a pleasure to meet you as well. I look forward to your next visit."

Once the girl left, Constynce started humming as she put the samples away again. Another successful interaction!

Tasinei
Fin!

◈ RP Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas