[PRP] You Meddling Dragons (Narisa x Set'al) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:26 pm
She was still getting used to the changes of a new Weyr. Especially one with so many new doors being opened up to her dragon. There had certainly been whispers of the strange Weyr that didn't follow traditional mindsets. Something that had always intrigued the goldrider. Perhaps, in some part of their mind, this had always been the best suited place for them to wind up.

I like it here. They do not mind what we do so much. I am free to do what I please.

"Riiiight. So long as you don't get us into any trouble." Narisa opened her eyes to look out towards the gold dragon. Cepheith was enjoying playing around in the ocean, letting the waves lazily splash against her hide. Every now and then she'd swipe at what Narisa could only assume was a fish. Or school of them. Narisa herself was well away from the water, perched on some rocks that offered a nice dry seat. She hadn't originally meant to doze off, but the sound of the waves and her dragons presence had allowed her to slip into a light nap.

I don't get us into trouble! Cepheith informed her with a snort in her rider's direction. It was nice seeing Narisa relax.

"Uh huh. So that weyr you destroyed back at Southern.... " Narisa questioned dryly, a hint of amusement in her tone.

Destroyed is a strong word. The gold dragon huffed. I simply reorganized everything. You silly humans have too much clutter!

So what had been her dragons answer to this 'problem'? Dig out all the things 'cluttering' the weyr, leaving lovely talon marks on the ground. Shoving things around with her tail. And getting rid of a few priceless artifacts. Narisa just sighed and let her eyes close again. The sun felt nice.

"Clearly, I need to find you a dragon buddy to occupy your time with." She muttered, a pang of loneliness gripping her. They both had had such a friend. But since Thread had begun to fall? Narisa tried not to think about such thoughts.

I miss them too. Cepheith picked up on the thoughts, looking back towards her rider briefly. She had told Narisahers before that their bronze companions were fine. But it never seemed to ease her rider's mind. Well...she was a dragon capable of Things...

Pipith, my most favorite bronze! Perhaps you and Yours are feeling up for a trip to the beach today?

Meepfur
ohai have a pair of golden ladies :'D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:55 pm
We could have had a real weyr, you know, Pipith reminded his rider from where he lay in his new wallow - where he lay comfortably in his new wallow, in spite of his tone. We could have had a real weyr, one that would befit a bronze.

Set'al snorted as he hefted up the last of their packs and lugged it into his hut, which he was quite content with, thank you very much. Living in once place was strange enough, already not something he was keen to do again, but the idea of living in a traditional stone weyr set his skin to crawling. A hut on the beach was infinitely more appealing - shards, a blanket on the beach was more appealing. Yeah, yeah. We could also have gone to High Reaches, where you would receive proper recognition of your natural superiority, and we could freeze out asses off. I know it's a real hardship for you, but I'll stick with the beach, thanks.

I only said we could have. Not that we should have. He opened one blue-green eye to track what he could see of his rider's movements through the open door while Set'al began to unpack. He couldn't see the man roll his eyes, but he was no less certain that he had, and would have said something were it not for the lovely golden tones that entered his mind. Cepheith, my most favorite of favorites! he replied in kind, thrumming aloud. I'm sure Mine will be glad of an excuse to avoid unpacking.

Mine, Cepheith calls. Put your work down and we will answer.

Set'al stuck his head out and raised an eyebrow. "This is a first, you want me to stop working?"

Pipith gave him a Look, and with no more prompting than that they were soon on their way, gliding along the ocean's edge in search of friends they hadn't seen in far too long. This will be good, the bronze sent to Cepheith, amusement coloring his tone. You haven't told Yours yet, have you?

Kyrieko

Meepfur
Crew

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:34 pm
"Ceph.... stop trying to organize the fish." She didn't even have to open her eyes and look. It was a mild feeling of frustration she'd picked up from her dragon. Who was certainly a little bored. But Narisa didn't know what else to do with the gold. Except let her play in the ocean. Or go flying. Which could turn into a show of acrobatics and fancy flying.

I do hope so! Cepheith sent back in response to the bronze. She slapped her tail against the water in agitation and decided to take her rider's advice. The fish were such fickle little things! I have assured her you and Yours are doing well. But I may have withheld the bit about you're present location. She said innocently enough. Hers needed the surprise.

Stretching her wings, Cepheith dove into the water, fully submerging herself before launching into the sky in a burst of water, waves and gold dragon. And then angled her wings to fly over her rider...

... Who was certainly not expecting to suddenly have ocean water raining down on her. "Shaffing golden wherry!" She shouted up at the amused gold one. "Alright. I'm awake, okay?"

Meepfur
heart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:19 pm
The mischievous gold bursting up from the water to soak her rider was a difficult sight to miss, as well as a sight that Pipith very much appreciated. She was most beautiful in the sunlight, and with the water beading on her hide, glittered even more. Admiration as well as amusement colored his tone as he flared his wings and set down near the water's edge. That was very good.

And a very bad influence. If Cepheith's was wet, then His should be as well, the bronze decided. It would be most helpful, in fact, as Set'al had been growing increasingly nervous during their short flight up the beach. He was very happy to see Narisa again, yes, but he was ever so terrible about thinking too much where she was concerned (particularly frustrating given that in other areas, he tended to not think enough, in Pipith's opinion). So, being the attentive and devoted dragon that he was, Pipith would relieve his anxieties for him.

By moving abruptly as he dismounted, causing him to lose his balance and fall into the water. Oops.

While his rider flailed, sputtered, and yelled barely-intelligible invectives, the unrepentant bronze rumbled a draconic chuckle and turned blue-green eyes to Pern's most beautiful Queen and her chosen, including them both when he spoke, You are a sight to see after too long away. Mine would say the same, if he weren't busy calling me names. But it's not my fault he's clumsy.

Kyrieko
emotion_bigheart

Meepfur
Crew

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:05 pm
Cepheith lazily let herself glide back towards the general area her rider resided in, a rather joyful trill being directed towards her most favorite bronze dragon. I am pleased that you thought so! She crooned, gracefully landing to watch as Pipith did the same, clearly very happy to see the pair of males.

Sitting on her now wet rock, Narisa was in the process of wringing said water out of the skirt she'd thought would be good for sunning in, when she heard the unique way her dragon greeted another. There was also the sound of a 'splash', some colorful language, and a strangely familiar voice entered her mind. She froze in her actions, eyes widening. "Sweet Faranth...." Was that-

Yep. And the colorful language... also yep. Narisa shot her dragon an almost murderous look. But it couldn't mask the sheer delight at seeing Pipith and his rider. Who was clearly somewhere in the water. Dragons! She slid off the rocks, bare feet landing in the sand as she stared down the two dragons.

As are you and Yours! We are most delighted to see you again. And how silly of Yours. Cepheith rumbled in amusement, of course including the humans, tilting her head to peer at Pipith's chosen.

"Some things never change." She laughed, walking towards the dragons (there may have been a bit of a skip in her step), intent on locating a certain bronzerider. When she did see him, she was so not going to admit that her heart skipped a few beats. He really was here!

"Set'al..." She wasn't quite sure what else to say. What, with the poor man being on the receiving end of the amusement of his dragon?! Narisa glanced at her own. Okay, dragons.

Meepfur

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:51 pm
"You know, I really hate you sometimes," he grumbled up at his dragon once he finished flailing around and swearing at him. He heaved a defeated sigh when he looked down at himself, soaking wet and half covered in sand, waves lapping at him as they advanced and then retreated again. Leave it to his sharding dragon to dump him in the ocean just to amuse Cepheith! Well, at least he wasn't wearing his leathers.

I know, Pipith replied cheerfully, moving away from where he'd dumped Set'al to make his way closer to Cepheith, but as he departed swept his tail behind him to splash still more saltwater on his already sopping rider just for good measure. He paused to dip his head and croon to Narisa as they passed each other, then continued on to his most favorite of all dragons, thrumming and craning out his neck to rub muzzles with her. A part of him was glad, selfish dragon, that Thread had returned and brought him and His back to a Weyr at last, for good. No more occasional visits, too brief and never enough, they could all be together now for always.

Once they got their silly, awkward humans to stop being perpetually silly and awkward. That was going to be quite the project, but for the moment, he would take some time to enjoy flirting with the most glorious of Pern's golds. I do not know how you are lovelier every time I see you, when you were already the loveliest before. And now I will see you every day.

Unfortunately for Set'al, he was not nearly as glib as his dragon, and stared wide-eyed up at Narisa as though it was a surprise to see her. It was obviously not, but, though he didn't articulate the sentiment, he felt much the same about Narisa and Pipith did about Cepheith - how did she always manage to get prettier? And he was just staring. He clicked his jaw shut, ran a sandy hand through his wet hair, and grinned up at her. "Hi."

I swear to- If all you say is 'Hi,' I'm disowning you.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way.

Dis. Owning.

"It's, uh, a nice day for a swim?"

Pipith groaned.

Kyrieko
sorry to take so long. orz

Meepfur
Crew

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 1:03 pm
Cepheith was more than happy to receive and return a rub of muzzles with her most favorite bronze dragon. She lowered her head to bump against Pipith's before letting her gaze sweep over the small bronze, checking for any signs of injury. When she was pretty sure he was fine, she gave a happy little trill that turned into the dragon equivalent of laughter. Perhaps it is all the free time I get in the sunshine that makes my hide even lovelier? She teased. Mostly. It was always nice to hear the sincerity from Pipith. Not that she was a vain creature.

Much like her dragon, Narisa couldn't help checking to make sure Set'al wasn't sporting any new threadscores or showing any signs of injury. It had become a sort of habit whenever seeing the pair. What, with them only having visited every so often? There was no telling what sort of trouble the two got into when not at they Weyr!

"Hi." She replied back, attempting to refrain from the laugh that was threatening to bubble up. Really? That was all he was going to say? A man of few words. She was informed with an air of amusement. And then she couldn't help it, and laughed.

"I will just have to take your word on it!" Narisa grinned, before taking a little pity on her friend and offering him a hand up. "What did ya do to Pipith this time?" She asked innocently.

Probably moved too slow in getting ready. Cepheith observed dryly.

Like there really needs to be a reason for you dragons!

Cepheith snorted and pawed playfully at the water.

Meepfur
Now it is MY turn to apologize... I'm sorry ;n; <3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:15 pm
Pipith was perfectly happy to submit to Cepheith's inspection, and proved to be none the worse for wear from their latest travels. Is that it? Though she teased, he gave the impression of giving it real consideration. Ours do get darker in the sun, so perhaps we become shinier. I should have much more time in the sun now, so you will have to let me know if it makes me more handsome.

"I exist, and constantly disappoint him," Set'al answered with an unrepentant grin. Joking - often self-deprecatingly - was always an easy fallback for him if he wasn't quite sure what to say or how, a situation he found himself in with Narisa far more than anyone else. He took her offered hand, but also a cue from Pipith. Though he started to stand, he deliberately threw their balance at a crucial moment so that he could pull his friend down into the water with him.

If he had to be wet and sandy, at least he would have company.

Kyriekio
and I am breaking records for slowness now.

Meepfur
Crew

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:05 am
Cepheith tilted her head curiously at her bronze companion as he considered her teasing words. And then she let out a trumpet of amusement, eyes a merry shade of blue. I shall most certainly have to put your theory to the test and observe how handsome your hide becomes. Leaning her head forward, she nuzzled against Pipith with a rumble of appreciation. Although, I do think you are the most handsome bronze already.

Narisa just gave a dramatic sigh. "So... the usual." She added, lips curling up into a smile as he took her hand. Except, while she had been preparing to pull her friend up out of the water... he apparently had other ideas. With a squeak and an attempt to not fall, Narisa fell right into the water.

And maybe partially on top of a certain bronzerider too.

"I take back everything I said!" She got out between a laugh and a cough, wiping her hair out of her face. "You're as terrible as Pip and Ceph!" And she'd missed him and their easy joking and that goofy sharding smile.

Meepfur
ohai Set'al have a Narisa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:43 pm
I will admit, there is probably not much room for improvement, but I will make sure to work at getting plenty of sun, just in case. Pipith thrummed back happily, curling in against her larger form. It was doubtful they would be going anywhere anytime soon, so it would of course be wise to get comfortable.

HAHA, victory! Except- Oh shards maybe that had sort of been a bad idea, because Narisa was sort of a little on top of him now. Which was not bad per se, but he had been trying to dispel awkwardness and had only made it so much worse for himself. Which was the story of his life, pretty much. Nerves kept safe and mostly-hidden under that goofy grin, he teased, "Am I? Should I go, then? I mean, I just spent all that time moving in, but I guess I could move out and Pip and I can go back to the caravan..."

Kyrieko

Meepfur
Crew

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:23 pm
Cepheith crooned, pulling her head back once more to eye him. I shall just have to be the judge on if it is possible for you to become any more handsome. She shifted enough to find that comfortable spot of cuddling with the best bronze of them all. Of course, I'll happily get plenty of sun with you~ She added with a hint of mischief.

She attempted to right herself, somewhat, and only wound up sitting on her best friend instead, getting a good thunk by a lazy wave. Which she helpfully splashed right at Set'al. Because that was easier than actually acknowledging that yes, she was sitting on him! Major awkwardness achieved! Shards and shells, how did they wind up in these situations? Narisa shot a glance at the dragons.

"Yes. Yes you are." She teased, deciding to be a bit of a brat and flick him in the nose. At least until what he actually said registered.

"Wait... moved in?" Narisa froze - as much as one could in water - and dared not believe. "Does that mean... " Had they moved to the weyr?!

Meepfur

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:25 am
And together we shall become even more glorious. His eyes held a deep, steady green as they settled against each other. Selfishly, he was glad that Thread had returned, and brought them back to life in a Weyr. With the loveliest and best of all Queens.

An ever-so-helpful wave foiled his friend's attempt to remedy their awkward situation, which Set'al did not help with his reflex to hold on to steady her. Ok, so, she was in his lap. Hi. Been awhile, so nice to see you again. With anyone else, everything was smooth and easy and rarely a problem in sight, but put Narisa in the equation and everything flipped upside-down, though he did his best to not look it. "Mm-hm," he answered, passing the sound off as casual rather than reaching for words while his mind tried to run away with him elsewhere. "Figured it was time to be responsible finally."

"Semi-responsible, anyway." Hopefully it wouldn't lead directly into horrible threadscoring and/or death. That would be a problem.

Kyrieko

Meepfur
Crew

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:45 pm
Perhaps both dragons were selfish. Cepheith certainly was glad that their ancient menace had brought her most favorite bronze back to her. Together, yes. I wouldn't have it any other way. She rumbled, quite content to twist her tail with Pipith's and lean comfortably along the bronze.

Narisa was fairly certain that Faranth herself just enjoyed putting them in these situations. And why no, that was not a lovely dusting of color on her cheeks when she felt him move to hold her steady! Shards and shells. Some greeting the bronzerider was getting. Shaffing meddling dragons!

Without really thinking too much, Narisa threw her arms around her friend in a tight hug. Okay, so maybe things could get a little more awkward. But she couldn't help it! She was just so happy to hear that her closest friend had finally come home to a weyr. Shards, but she had definitely missed the bronze pair. Missed their goofy chats. The way he always seemed to lighten any doubts she had.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd almost say Pip was putting words in your mouth." She mused, suddenly very aware that she was still sitting in his lap and now hugging him... and her clothes were soaking wet.

Meepfur

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:17 pm
And of course, when she hugged him, he had to hug her back. Only unfeeling monsters didn't return a hug from their best friend. The problem lay in the fact that she was, possibly, more than that, or at least he would have liked if she were. Maybe if he hadn't gotten claustrophobic and run off all those turns ago, this wouln't be so shaffing complicated now. Well done, self.

So here they were, soaking wet and sandy and awkward, but going with that, and if he was good at anything, it was going with the flow. Such a talent! "Wouldn't he love it if that finally worked?" Set'al remarked with a snort. "Can't say I'm looking forward to fighting Thread, but I can't ignore it, either...not that I could if I wanted to, anyway, so I might as well do something about it."

How heroic of you, Mine. The bronze, on the other hand, was eager to give it a go, viewing it as just another chance to prove himself better than all the rest.

Stuff it. Cuddle with your girlfriend and leave me alone.

To his great surprise, his dragon actually listened. For now.

Kyrieko

Meepfur
Crew

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:35 pm
She couldn't help but laugh. Really, the whole situation was just... so typical of them. A small part of her hoped they had even more awkward situations. Sort of like this. Maybe less soaking in water. And just maybe a little more than friends?

Narisa quickly stopped that way of thinking, hoping Ceph didn't decide to enact on those feelings. Or just be a brat dragon.

You can tell him how you feel. Pipith already knows how I feel. Cepheith informed hers with a soft snort. Besides, I highly doubt you really want me to tell him... Was there amusement in there? Absolutely!

The goldrider winced at mention of Thread, face losing some of it's playfulness. "That is one day, I will unfortunately never forget." A small glance was directed towards her dragon, who on closer inspection, sported threadscoring along her legs and wings. "I'm really glad you came back to us." She added, acting on impulse to kiss his cheek - oh look her cheeks were red again - before slipping off his lap to stand up. Which almost sent her back down when a well timed wave hit her.

"Now, I don't know about you, but I would like to stop being hit by waves. And maybe dry off." She held out a hand. "Feel like a nice, dragon free walk?"

Meepfur

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces