Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:45 pm
User Image

She had spent barely two weeks with the leopon and, in all honesty, she was completely giddy, head-over-heels for him. He was so different from anyone she had ever met. His short, spiked mane. His striped pelt. His friendly demeanor despite his 'rough' appearance. It might have been foolish to call it love, unless - of course - you believed in love at first sight. And yet, whatever it was she was feeling, Laka was convinced that he was the one for her. It was fate! Pure and simple! They were meant to have met out in the rogue lands!

She'd not exactly said as much - yet - but her actions spoke louder than words and the last few days any opportunity she had to get close to him, she had taken. Even the brushing of their fur set her heart to thundering in her chest.

"Mez~" she called to him in her sing-song voice and, pushing herself up onto her paws, she slid across his back and shoulders, draping herself across him with very little subtlety. "Would you mind, ever so much, if I gave you a kiss this morning?"

SilverLutz
Thankfully shy is something that Laka is not XD !!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:58 pm
User ImageMez had to admit, he was enjoying himself. His stints in the rogue lands generally saw him moving around from place to place quite frequently with the occasional stop somewhere, but never before had he ended up staying in one place with the same companion for so long. It was a treat to show Laka the world and the things she had missed out on being in her pride. It sounded quite sheltered from what she had told him and while he knew different things worked for different folks, he couldn't understand why they were so adamant about keeping joining a rare occurrence and essentially squishing their bloodlines. Still, coming from a pride where it was important to reproduce and keep bloodlines fresh, he knew he might be a bit biased.

His time with the little lioness had been nothing but enjoyable. She was fun to be around and her enthusiasm for life in general was quite infectious. They made quite the pair, laughing at nothing in particular and sharing stories of their pasts. Her cuddly nature certainly hadn't gone unnoticed and Mez did his best to return her affection evenly.

As she spoke and draped herself over him, the leopon had to chuckle. She certainly was affectionate! The question came as a bit of a surprise, but not enough to throw Mez completely off his game.

"Why, I'd be honored," he said, grinning up at her as best he could with his toothy maw.

Kimaria

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:06 pm
At his response she gave him a huge smile and, with a purr, leaned in to press her nose against his, keeping it there for a few moments before allowing herself to slide off of his back and down at his side. Once she was there she pressed her head to his neck and breathed in the earthy scent of his fur.

"I don't know what the odds are that we would meet so quickly after me leaving my pride, but I am so glad we did! I wonder what my parents would think of you!" she paused to think on that a moment. She did miss her family but there was no way she was going to go back so soon. "Maybe one day you can come with me to visit them but...not yet. If I go back now then I doubt they'd let me leave again and I've only just started my adventures."

She paused and then asked, "do you think you would be able to travel with me a little longer? I'd hate to keep you from your duty but...well..." she gave a soft sniff of amusement, "I don't feel quite ready to give you up yet."

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:06 am
Mez was always up for affection, be it physical or verbal, and he grinned as he leaned into the little nose touch. He had certainly found a rarity in Laka in that she had never seen a hybrid before and had warmed up so quickly to him. Usually those that had never seen a crossbreed were suspicious, wary, and would leave him be rather than stick around. And even those that did know of hybrids were often times scared off by his rough appearance alone! Laka, though, was drawn to him which was more than fine with the fluffy leopon.

Her comment made him chuckle and he reached over to cross his paw with hers, letting her lean against him and bury her face in his mane. "Very small, my dear, very small," he said with a tiny nod. Her comment about her family raised his interest as well. Mez liked to journey and see new things and this pride of lions covered in tattoos would certainly be a story to share with his pride.

"I've only just gone out after a long period at home, and my pride expects me to take long journeys," Mez said, leaning in to bump his forehead against her cheek. "I'd be quite honored to journey with you further."

Kimaria

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:08 am
Having grown up in a rather closed society it was Mez's uniqueness that captivated her. He was everything from her dreams. So different that she could not help but be drawn to him. She smiled, leaning into him and then, through a yawn, said: "the longer the better," and, after a moment of relaxed quiet, she spoke again.

"I want to see everything and I want to see it with you - or as much as I can, anyway. The oceans. The deserts. The jungles. Perhaps see other prides, too - including yours, maybe." She smiled prettily at him and wondered - not for the first time - whether they might end up settling in his home pride. Perhaps she could join him on his scouting trips even after that. The choice to roam when she pleased. She could visit the Ela'wadiyi of course but she wasn't sure she wanted to spend the rest of her life there anymore.

"Do you have any ideas where we could go to first? Anything close by where we could get our journey started? I don't mind where we go. We've got all the time in the world!" They were both young. No need to rush things! Well, certain things, anyway. She leaned in to kiss him again and then, with a giggle, pulled herself up onto her paws. Was it infatuation? A crush? True love? He had her heart pounding and she wanted to stay with him. But was this really the sign that he was 'the one'?

Laka liked to think so.

"If you lead us to somewhere really awesome, I'll catch us some dinner later~" she chimed.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:11 am
Mez chuckled softly at Laka's enthusiasm for just about everything. It gave him the energy to keep going, to keep exploring even when he missed his home. He was glad to have run into her, even more so due to the bond they had. It had come upon them both quickly but he had the feeling it wasn't going anywhere any time soon, and he was fine with that.

"I believe we are close to the sea," he said, his grin widening at the little smooch she gave him. He leaned in to give her neck a little nuzzle, although there was hesitation in his expression as she mentioned his pride. He knew it was a blessing to be given the disease within the prides bounds, but his job was to warn others from getting too close as it was common knowledge that outside of their home, it was looked upon as a curse.

"My home may be off limits," he said as he shifted, nudging her to stand so they could begin walking. The sea was quite the experience if one hadn't seen it before, so he knew Laka would be interested. "A sickness that affects lions lives within the lands of my pride. My job is to ward lions away so they do not fall ill. While you are welcome to visit you need to know that the disease is there, but if you refrain from exchanging blood or saliva with ill lions you would be safe."

Kimaria

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:56 pm
She blinked, taken aback by this new information of his home. It sounded...a sad place. "It sounds like a difficult way of life your pride lives." She wasn't sure what else to say. A whole group of lions affected by some terrible,
contagion? It was hard to even think about. A plague had ripped the Ela'wadiyi apart many, many years ago now - killing almost everyone. Her father had been one of the very few survivors and he rarely spoke about those times. His childhood had been a haunted place. It broke her heart to think of other children suffering even in this day.

"Should I be keeping you from your duty, Mez?" She felt guilty. What if someone wandered into his pride because he was not there to let them know what the situation was?

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:50 pm
Mez shook his head, his fluffy mane bouncing a bit as he rested a paw against Laka's. Despite the job he had, it wouldn't do to simply hang around the borders of the pride. Sometimes the best defense was a good offense, and going out into the world to tell lions to stay away was better than trying to cut them off before they got too close.

"If you were keeping me from my duty I would let you know," he said to ease any worries she might have. "Trust me. And it's not as if I'm the only one," he added, giving her one of his winning smiles. "There are others doing the same job as I."

Kimaria

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out