Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] Have We Met Before? (Vash x Marinel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:13 pm
The moment she'd had the chance, Vash had taken advantage of there being only a small crowd among the washrooms. She'd quickly cleaned herself up and made sure to give her hair a good scrub before retreating back to the barracks. Which, probably wasn't much better than the washrooms, but it was beginning to feel more home like. Even if all the candidates shared quarters together.

She offered a smile here and there fellow candidates as she moved towards her cot. Once there, she sat down on the bedfurs to dig among her supplies to find the shabby comb to brush through her hair. Comb found, she began to work out any tangles slowly and methodically while a certain firelizard lay curled on her pillow, watching the comb intently. He liked to try and chew on it when his person forgot to put it away properly. Vash eyed him as she worked, wondering where the newest addition to her lizard family was.

"Fravashi.... did you scare Storm off again?" The redhead sighed, looking around for the blue lizard. An indignant peep came from under her cot. Leaning to peer under it, Vash found the blue lizard curled in the corner.

"C'mere, you." She got down on the floor, reaching for Storm while he whined and waddled towards her. Once she had hold of him, she pulled herself out from under her cot to gently toss the blue lizard on it while she worked to braid her hair swiftly. "I swear, the two of you!"

Thaliawen
<3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:54 pm
Marinel was sitting on his cot, intending to take full advantage of the free moment. Instead of hurrying to the washrooms like a number of his peers, he stretched and yawned. He ruffled his hair with his hand, trying to take through any sleep tangles. It felt like a good day to relax. Rushing about doing chores was great--he enjoyed it, even, most of the time. The chance to help a dragonrider in any task excites him. A day to spend just bonding with his tiny green, though... He looked forward to that.

Oh, a girl seemed to be looking for something. He blinked, looking over. And she'd found it! A small blue firelizard. From the same clutch as Liasa? Maybe. Maybe not.

"It's a pretty color, your hair," he blurted, after watching Vash for a moment. "Er. I mean, good morning."  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:36 pm
One little blue lizard squeaked in indignation at being tossed. Then looked pitiful and attempted to waddle back into his person's lap. His adult brown counterpart watched with a grumble. He was not sure how he felt about this 'sharing his person'.

Shaking her head again, Vash hunted around for a stripe of cloth or leather to use in tying off the end of her braided hair. She'd just snagged the piece she'd been using when a voice startled her. Blinking in surprise, she glanced around her shoulder to find the speaker. Another candidate, sitting on his own cot. Vash offered him a smile.

"Ah.. t-thank you! It's... well, I guess you don't see many people with this shade, huh?" She hadn't seen very many redheads yet. Though being in the Weyr now had presented a few more. "And good morning to you as well!" She shifted around to fold her legs up on her cot, her blue hatchling curled up on her lap.

Giving the other candidate her full attention, Vash couldn't help but feel... strangely like she'd met him before? But she couldn't, for the life of her, figure out where. Or what his name might be.

Thaliawen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:33 am
"No, you don't," Marinel agreed, and gave her a small smile. It was a nice color, why wasn't it more common? Something to do with sun, maybe? Or...well, it didn't matter! "I'm Marinel," he said. "This is Liasa," he gestured to his green hatchling. He ran his hand through his hair again.

"I'm still getting used to this morning thing," he admitted, with a little shrug. Falling asleep was difficult, when your mind decided to try solving all of Pern's problems in one night.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:15 am
Ah, his name was Marinel. So he wasn't someone she had met before. And yet... he looked so familiar. Vash couldn't quite place why the other candidate was making her feel like she had met him before, but she kept it to herself while working to puzzle it out, offering a wave in greeting.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Marinel." She paused and added, "And you too, Liasa." The little blue hatchling in her lap peeked over to see who his person was making noises at. He tilted his head almost upside down before making a 'meep' and ducking back into her lap. The brown lizard, however, decided he was done lazing on the pillow and leaped up to his persons shoulder where he could properly keep an eye on the New Person.

Laughing, Vash indicated her lizards. "This here, the little blue, is Storm. And this nosy beast, is Fravashi."

The redhead offered Marinel an understanding smile. "It's not so bad once you do get used to it. Though, I'll admit, when I first arrived I had a hard time managing to fall asleep at night." There had been so many things to think about! And a few things to fret about too.

"How are you liking the candidate life so far?" She asked, finally securing her braid with a piece of cloth.

Thaliawen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:47 am
"Nice to meet you too. And you two," he smiled at the little blue as it ducked away. "He's cute," he said. And Fravashi was beautiful. "He's protecting you," he said. "Wants to see if I'm safe."

He nodded. Falling asleep was definitely the trouble. "Before I came here, I just stayed up with glows and kept working. It kept my mind of things. When I got here, though--" he made a face. "Curfew. I've been sleeping better since I found my brother again, though." That was worth all the chores, the lessons, and the early mornings.

"I really like it! It's different from what I'm used to. I never dared dream I'd ever get the chance to get a dragon."

(<3 There! Mention of Dolly, as you suggested, because crushes are adorable and I encourage things!)  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:26 pm
Vash gave a fond smile to the little blue lizard. "Thank you." She said, glancing back up and then a laugh bubbled up. "Sorry about that." The redhead gave Fravashi a shake of her head. "He's just used to being my only firelizard. And apparently feels it's his duty to protect me from everything."

Twisting a little more to have an easier time talking with Marinel, Vash nodded her head in understanding. "It took me several days to manage to get what I hope was a decent sleep. There are just so many more small noises you hear in the barracks!" Oh, that was interesting. He'd found his brother? "Really? That had to be super exciting! Did you have any idea he was here?"

Now that, Vash could completely relate to. "Neither did I! And some days, I still can't believe it." Dragons! While the chances were small in most cases, she still had been blessed by Faranth with a chance to get a dragon!

Thaliawen
And now he could possibly mention WHO his brother is xD;

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:46 am
Oh, so even flits could become spoiled only children? He shook his head and smiled. "It's alright, I won't hurt your master."

"No," he said, and shook his head again. "You see... I thought he was dead. Thread, and all. I just came because I was Searched. And I found Dolmar. We didn't recognize each other at first. Dolly punched me! But I think that's because he was so happy to see me."

He gave her a smile. "I hope we both Impress, whenever a hatching happens. Dolly too. Maybe our dragons will be friends."  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces