Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suhuba
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:13 am
CRAFTING FAQ

If you have any questions regarding crafting, please post them here and a staff member will respond as quickly as possible!

Note: Your post will be answered on the front page of the FAQ in order to easily be tracked. The best way to utilize the FAQ is to look in the category the question would fall under and to use ctrl+f for key words. If you have trouble finding a question feel free to ask staff for help!

Requirements
Selling in the Shop
Mechanics

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:14 am
REQUIREMENTS

How does word count get calculated for solos?
Only the required word count can be used towards solos when crafting. So you can't just write one long crafting attempt and get a solo point. Customization requires an additional 200 words be written, this can be added to the word count used to get a solo req.

If a weapon breaks during tempering, does it still count against the limit of items successfully customized?
No! If the weapon breaks, it's no longer eligible to make it into the shop, so it no longer counts against your limit. Only items that are actually submitted to Suhuba for the shop count towards the limit per character.

Suhuba
Captain

Suhuba
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:15 am
SELLING IN THE SHOP

Do I get anything from my item being sold in the shop?
No. The reward for successful crafting and customizing is the exp and the partial solo req. All items sold through the shop are sold for exp only so no monetary value is being exchanged unfairly.

Do I have to sell the item I made in the shop?
Yes. If you make an item through crafting and you want to see this as an actual item for Tendaji it must be sold through the shop. You cannot craft items to keep for yourself.

Can a weapon be purchased in a tier lower than the character's stage?
Yes, the character must have access to the tier, but if a character grows past that tier they still are considered having access.

If a character buys a lower tier weapon do they have the lower stage stats?
Any weapon purchased from the custom weapon list acquires the stats of the character's current equipped stage (ex: if purchased for growth into stage 3, it will have keen stats). This weapon is only equipped for the stage purchased. The next stage the weapon will no longer be usable, and the character's weapon will resume the base appearance without purchasing new items.

Can I buy a custom weapon for the stat bonus, but use a different appearance?
No. If a weapon is purchased it comes with the stats and the appearance, you cannot only have one or the other. Custom purchased weapons also cannot have their appearances altered further through weapon upgrades.

MECHANICS

...?

Suhuba
Captain

Suhuba
Captain

reserved

reserved

Suhuba