✦ Talori Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suhuba
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Lines by Kaname423, colors by Tasinei)

|| Stats Page ||
Updated: June/11/18
Experience || 30

Inventory
Weapons
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Simple Crossbow

Items
None

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:48 am
T A B L E x O F x C O N T E N T S

o1. Staff Post
o2. Table of Contents
o3. Rules
o4. Happenings
o5. Talori Elendel (Lori)
o6. History
o7. Statistics
o8. Abilities
o9. Roleplays
1o. Battles and Hunts
11. Art Gallery
12. Plots
13. Relationships
14. Growing Strong!
15. Credits

Page Two:
o1. Introduction
and Reflections

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:49 am
R U L E S

o1. Basically, if you don't post here, we're golden!
o2. But I'd be happy to discuss plot and things with you through a PM or Slack! ;D
Slack: sheyherzik@yahoo.com
o3. Oh, and follow Gaia's and Tendaji's rules, yadda yadda...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:37 am
H A P P E N I N G S

03/28/17: Talori was approved for growth to Archer.
04/13/17: Talori was approved for growth to Prentice.
03/03/17: Talori was born.
02/24/17: Teslaron and Malila were approved for breeding!

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:53 am
User Image
T A L O R I x E L E N D E L

Name:
Talori Elendel (Pronounced: Tah-lore-ee El-in-del)
Race:
Pureblood Water Earthling
Stage:
Prentice - 14 / 17
Youngling - 0 / 14
Class:
Archer (Archer->Hunter->Sniper)
Nickname:
Lori

Money, Cheese bread, Windy days, Competition, Dolls, the Beach, Gardens, Cacti, Tea, Cookies, ‘Traditional’ style, Fishing, Dresses, Being proven right, Nail paint, Archery, Matorian colors, Companionship, Citrus
Dislikes:
Not having things, Being singled out, Being called a ‘fish,’ Anyone that carries a parasol, Piercings, Any food that comes in a pod or shell that needs to be removed before eating, An improperly inked quill tearing through good parchment, Water blots on book pages, Mud, Children, Heights, Naked people, Being late, When other people are late, Anything that implies that someone else thinks lesser of her, Long-distance relationships, Trusting others, Hats, Travel
Strengths:
Opportunist, Competitive, Surface-level confidence, Prudent, Patient, Loyal, Driven, Analytical, Clever, Determined, Forthright, Proud, Disciplined, Perfectionist
Weaknesses:
Manipulative, Selfish, Greedy, Not easily impressed, Petulant, Confrontational, Jealous, Stubborn, Lonely, Easily depressed, Needy, Asocial, Bossy, Constantly frustrated
Fears:
Imperfection, Failure, Being left behind, Abandonment, That she'll be mistaken for some type of conniving crook lurking around an Oban school and be taken away, Things without explanations, Others realizing how unsure she is and tearing her apart for it, Negative change brought about by any actions she had control over
Quirks:
Adores greasy bar food and ale but thinks she's too good to enjoy such things so tends to sneak around to eat trashy snacks in private, Hates to be naked and refuses to be even in appropriate places like bathhouses or saunas, Wants you to call her pretty but will sneer at you if you do, Meticulously organized but becomes lazy and despondent when her organization efforts are thwarted
Personality:
As a small child, Talori was eager, inquisitive, brash, and loud. Though she was the child of two former slaves and still living in a land ruled by the race who owned them, she was not initially put down by her lower-class status. Lori had family in her father, mother, and step sisters. She felt loved and wanted, and it never seemed as though she went without. But almost as soon as as she encroached upon an age where a greater understanding of the world and people's place in it started to develop, her father and her step sisters moved away, leaving her to feel entirely too alone.

Everything changed.

Although she had been outspoken and perky in her youngest years, feelings of abandonment and betrayal were quick to blossom, changing her disposition to something uglier and less pleasant, further complicated by her own mother's stubbornness and unwillingness to let Talori (then still very young) make her own decisions.

After her unwanted introduction to a rather regimented and strict study program, she became even less amicable to the world at large. She doesn't trust anyone. Though her heart still longs for companionship and camaraderie, her mind refuses to trust others with her still very delicate mental state. Talori takes hardship with a mound of salt, leaving her bitter and complaintive over every strife she endures, thinking that every offense is the worst possible thing that could happen to anyone. Though she is still quite vocal in terms of her displeasure, she is determined to make sure no one thinks it possible that she can't overcome any obstacle.

She has a rash and bold sort of confidence that almost demands to be believed in. She wants her peers to think she is capable of anything she puts her mind to, and it is something she wants to believe in just as much. Talori may complain and argue, but she will set to any task with the expectation that she will succeed. It is a necessity, as she is quite frightened others will deem her... incapable or sub-par. As it is, her confidence can be fickle. She isn't one to give up and always wants to display her strength and ability, but sometimes she can only hope and pray for 'eventual' success, and that feeling will start to frazzle her and push her toward hopelessness. Still, she will press on.

Talori feels as though this is a must for her. She is incredibly frightened of failure and generally when things become difficult, her first instinct is to recede away, recoil from the struggle, and see if it will become easier with time. Whether it does or doesn't, it is generally only after a period of fear and wallowing that she strikes out with new courage and resolve. 'Eventually I will overcome.'

Much of what she says in regards to her inner workings likely should not be taken at face value. Despite her lowly Water heritage, she has a lot of pride and wants others to believe that she doesn't need anyone, or that she has no fears, and that she is obviously better than everyone else. But she is horribly susceptible to loneliness and depression. She fears rejection and incapacitation, defeat and failure. And though she wants to believe that she has a strength and intelligence others don't, she also expects that there is nothing particularly special or unique about her. She's just a lonely girl in a constant state of struggle.

So much of what she does and how she feels is based around a fear of how anyone else might think of her. Talori isn't wholly accepted by her peers even now, but she wants so badly to be a girl worth admiring and wanting.
Description:
Youngling

As a pureblood Water Earthling, Talori was born with skin in two-tones of blue. She inherits her darker, main skin tone from her mother, an deep and almost steely blue-grey. From her father, she inherited the much softer, almost sky-toned underbelly color. She is littered in very pale, soft powder blue spots. Her eyes are a deep amber with horizontal pupils, and her brows are the patchy splotches the all her ancestors share. She keeps her hair short, and it has a natural ombre from a sea green to a deep swampy color.
Prentice
Talori has grown bitter. Though she's never been physically harmed and has no scars to show for her struggles, she is hardened emotionally. Her coloration and patterning remain the same, as they will for her entire life, but she is developing a woman's body. She is a slight girl naturally, with few curves and little bulk to speak of. She's short with undefined muscles, narrowed eyes, and almost always pursed lips.
Archer
TBD
Speech Color:
Theme Song:

Ain't It Fun - Paramore

((Lines and color for Talori by The Only Black Uke.))

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:55 am
H I S T O R Y

Teslaron was a flirty, stupid man, whose life was worth more as a slave to the Obans than it ever could be once he was free. At least, that's about what Talori's mother, Malila would say to his face. She'd spent her life in servitude- they both had- but where Teslaron had been hardly more than an underappreciated nanny, Malila had been something else entirely.

She'd been a spirited, defiant woman, looking forward to change on the wind. It was her spirit and passion that made her more of a job than a slave. Malila's first experience with the cruelty of Obans came not when she was a child, as many of her race had experienced, but when she was a teenager, with an independent streak and thoughts of her own. The men who took her found challenge in defiance and entertainment in breaking spirit and Malila had been young and beautiful, at the time.

In one of her master's acts of violence, he slashed her eyes with a blade, permanently marring her face and destroying her vision.

If not for that, Malila might have returned home when she was freed. But living near-blind was difficult. She still had her spirit, but with it, there was also fear. In the time after her vision was taken, she'd learned Oba, it's patterns, people, and places, which was something she wouldn't have if she went back to Matori. She would be traveling blind, wandering blind... She decided to stay in the land that had scarred and ruined her.

It was at the bar where she'd taken up work that she met Teslaron. He was an idiot, but... amusing too, in his own way, and at least as broken as she. Certainly emotionally, though not necessarily physically. He was pining after another woman too much to take true note of Malila, but they became friends, and eventually, friends with benefits, until such a time when he was able to be with the woman he actually wanted.

Malila swears she doesn't hold it against him, but Talori is neither blind nor stupid, as her parents apparently are.

Lori was born from their brief coupling, and it wasn't long after her birth that her father moved to Jauhar to be with his girlfriend, married, and had their own children there. She and her mother remained in Oba, despite Lori's uncertainty as to why. She longs for her family in Jauhar, her sisters, her father, and her younger brothers, but it feels as though it will always be an option unavailable to her...

Instead, she remains in Oba with her mother, attending a preparatory school alongside a full class of Oban-blooded children who are all vying for the opportunity to become more than simple middle-classed students. Talori, of course, doesn't care about marrying well, but her competitive nature leads her to be at odds with her peers, just the same.

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:43 pm
S T A T I S T I C S

GEN: 2
PARENTS: Teslaron and Malila
CHILDREN: None

STAGE: 2
CLASS: Archer
EXP: 30

BASE STATS:
HP || 22 +3 = 25
Attack || 22 +3 = 25
Defense || 8 +1 = 9
Magic || 4 +0 = 4
Speed || 19 +2 = 21

Skill || 20 +2 = 22
Luck || 18 +2 = 20

[SIMPLE CROSSBOW] STATS:
HP || 22 +3 +1 = 26
Attack || 22 +3 +2 = 27
Defense || 8 +1 +0 = 9
Magic || 4 +0 +0 = 4
Speed || 19 +2 +1 = 22

Skill || 20 +2 +0 = 22
Luck || 18 +2 +0 = 20

WEAPONS:
Simple Crossbow

MAGIC:
None

ITEMS:
None

FAMILIARS:
None

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:44 pm
A B I L I T I E S

Archer ||
          Pointblank Shot: Allowing you to shoot in close range, the archer becomes even more adept. Your arrows do +3 more damage this turn. Can only be used once every 3 turns. Considered a full turn action.

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:52 pm
R O L E P L A Y S

Code:
M = META, ORP = Open RP, PRP = Private RP, S = Solo /// C = Crafting, V = Versatile
[Type of RP - Participants - Link to Journal Reflection]
**Note: Solos do not have Journal Reflections

Youngling
[PRP - Talori/Adenah/Annatha - JR] Dolls' Day - Ongoing /// ??? Posts /// JR Words: ???
[S - Talori - N/A] The Last Summer - Done! /// Words: 1207
[S - Talori - N/A] Competitive Field - Done! /// Words: 1473
[S - Talori - N/A] Tailored Army - Done! /// Words: 1072
[S - Talori - N/A] Unpleasant and Unfavorable - Done! /// Words: 843

Prentice
[PRP - Talori/Arima - JR] The Tea Shop Next Door - Ongoing /// ??? Posts /// JR Words: ???
[S - Talori - N/A] The Letter From Jauhar - Done! /// Words: 1411
[S - Talori - N/A] Native Exchange - Done! /// Words: 1333
[S - Talori - N/A] A Variance of Needs - Done! /// Words: 2966
[S - Talori - N/A] Two in the Bush - Done! /// Words: 861
[S - Talori - N/A] An After-Haze - Done! /// Words: 1869

Archer
[PRP - Talori/Nyxamora - JR] The Edge of the Brawl - Ongoing /// ??? Posts /// JR Words: ???  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:54 pm
B A T T L E S x A N D x H U N T S

Code:
M = META, NRP = Non-RP, PRP = Private RP, S = Solo /// B = Battle, H = Hunt, T = Taming
[Type of RP - Opponent - Outcome - Link to Journal Reflection]

Youngling
Youngling stage characters are too young to fight!

Prentice
Prentice stage characters are too young to fight!

Archer
[NRP/B - VS Xilarn - Lose - JR] [Oba] Talori vs Xilarn - Done! /// Words: N/A /// JR Words: N/A
[NRP/B - VS Xilarn - Lose - JR] [Oba] Talori vs Xilarn Two - Done! /// Words: N/A /// JR Words: N/A
[NRP/B - VS Xilarn - Lose - JR] [Oba] Talori vs Xilarn Three - Done! /// Words: N/A /// JR Words: N/A
[NRP/B - VS Xilarn - Lose - JR] [Oba] Talori vs Xilarn Four - Done! /// Words: N/A /// JR Words: N/A

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:02 pm
A R T x G A L L E R Y

Official Art:

User Image lll User Image

Youngling Stage: kaname423 /// Prentice Stage: The Only Black Uke

Other Youngling Art:

User Image lll User Image

1. cattima /// 2. Princoxx

Other Prentice Art:

User Image lll User Image lll User Image

1. cosmiq /// 2. BunnyHero /// 3. takatsuki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:04 pm
P L O T S

o1. Archer:
        -- Nyx for days.

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:07 pm
R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Code:
=Hates, ¤=Dislikes, =Acquaintance, =Friend, =Close Friend, =Mate, =Family

Alkidike
Name: description, played by controller.
'feels'

Earthling: Shifter
Dris'rynne: Talori's father's bride and mother of her half- and step-siblings, played by Painted Moose.
'I consider her to be family in the loosest sense of the word. When I was very young, alongside her children Adenah and Annatha, we had opportunity to learn a bit about one another in casual babysitting scenarios. She is a good woman and must be adept at making my father happy, but we don't share a bond of any strong sort, and I see her even less frequently than my father. Despite most of my family moving away to her home, I can't much blame her, I suppose...'

Earthling: Leaf
'feels'

Earthling: Wind
'feels'

Earthling: Ice
'feels'

Earthling: Fire
Xilarn: 'Everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked,' played by Fluffesu.
'(N/A - Met during NRP battle - Outcome: Loss/Loss/Loss/Loss)'

Earthling: Water
Arima: An albino rich girl, played by Sabra Knight.
'I don't... have a deep understanding of her social situation. We met only once, and during the encounter she purchased a meal of tea and cakes from a rather expensive tea shop for me, since I'd forgotten my money... As a Matorian herself, I don't understand how she could afford to do such a thing, how she could wear such nice clothes, and speak with any greater intellect than someone who'd been born a slave. She couldn't possibly be young enough to have been born after... But perhaps that's why people like me go to the school I go to: to marry well and have money from others.'
Teslaron: Talori's scaredy-cat and former slave papa, played by Fluffesu.
'He is my father, so of course I love him with all my heart and pine after the time we might have spent together in my youth... But, that's just it, I suppose. Though there were many occasions when I was very young where I got to know and love him, it is still true that he left me behind to be with his new wife and their children. I always tell myself I can't be offended at him, but how could I not be when it feels like he consciously decided to leave me all alone?'

Earthling: Yaeli
'feels'

Elaria
'feels'

Earthling: Lightning
'feels'

Earthling: Geian
'feels'

Hybrids
Adenah: One of Dris'rynne's first-born twins and older step-sister to Lori, played by Painted Moose.
'My peppy older sister. Though we share no blood, I could never consider her anything but. Adenah has a lot of joy in her heart and a lot of love to give. The girls and I spent many days in our youngest years frolicking and learning Oba's nooks and crannies. Though she is technically older than I, it was by such an inconsequential margin that I never felt excluded from the twins' games and abilities. Not like now. I know she is trustworthy and well-meaning, and I hope that someday my family will be able to find a happy medium alongside hers.'
Annatha: One of Dris'rynne's first-born twins and older step-sister to Lori, played by The Only Black Uke.
'My grumpy big sis. Annatha isn't like her twin. Where Ade is joyful, Ani is grumpy, suspicious, and pessimistic. She's more intent on their heritage and the troubles it brings rather than just being pleased that to be alive and have a good family. She's never been cruel to me, so I consider her to be as much family to me as I consider Adenah to be. I don't blame her for her pessimism. Even if I didn't understand it and wasn't impressed by it as a child, now it feels like... why shouldn't everyone feel that way? The world is out to get you. It's out to get all of us.'
Ezrah: Talori's youngest half-brother, played by Painted Moose.
'My youngest little brother, born a full decade after myself and full proof, I suppose, that my family is flourishing in Jauhar... I have never met Ezrah. I've only heard of him in letters from my sisters and stories from my father, when he comes to visit me. I am, of course, not allowed to visit him, and there is little reason for Ezrah to make the journey with my father to Oba at his age. I should like to meet him face to face before he comes of an age to not be so impressed with meeting new people, but who knows when that will happen.'
Mahikel: Talori's younger half-brother, played by Fluffesu.
'My first half-sibling, born not very long after my father and Dris'rynne were married. I didn't get to attend the wedding, of course. Never mind any point after that, even when my new little siblings were born. Father makes Mahikel sound more stubborn and unrelenting than Ezrah. I'm not sure how well Teslaron and Kel get along, and at this point, I'm starting to wonder if I ever will. I am so very interested in my family: my sisters and brothers, but they feel so separated from me, and I never get to see them.'

Familiars
Name: description.
'feels'

My NPCs
Malila: Talori's mother.
Short Description: Malila is a full-blooded Matorian woman born during a time of war. She has sharply pointed features in the natural colors of her race (very light underbelly, very dark main skin, almost white spotting, green hair and deep orange eyes) as well as scars from her time in servitude. The most notable being one that slashed through both her eyes and turned them hazy and out-of focus. She is intensely stubborn and isn't a very lighthearted woman. When she wants something, she goes all-in.
'She is my mother, and I could never hate her no matter what obstacles she puts before me, no matter what atrocities she commits, and no matter how much she holds me back. Though is does feel very consistently as if she is eager to keep me from being happy at all. She always claims what she does is 'what's best for me,' but it never feels like it. And how could it be if it only serves as a source of upset? My mother is no more an oracle than I am. She doesn't know what the future holds or how anything will affect me. I wish she'd stop acting like she did.'
Zynell: Talori's classmate and boyfriend.
Short Description: Zynell is a bit of a goofy Oban boy, born and raised in Jatine and sent as an exchange student to Talori's campus in Sulburi. He has fiery red-gold eyes, bronze skin, and dark hair. Talori considers him unremarkable. His parents remained at their home in Jatine, sending Zynell to stay with his married-into-nobility aunt and her husband that is less enthused to have a house guest. Zynell is generally carefree and go-with-the-flow, but is worried about overstaying his welcome.
'When I first started school, and even after attending my classes with the same peers for several years, it was obvious that I didn't fit in. No one wanted me there. I didn't want to be there except for to show all of them up... My first few years were hard. I was used to having my sisters around for companionship, then suddenly I had nothing. It felt like I was hated... But Zynell transferred in once I was a teenager. I wanted to hate him at first. I even tried to hate him. But he's quirky and persistent and always in a good mood... I didn't realize how much I needed someone who was just in a good mood sometimes... We've grown close during his stay here, and I'm not sure what we'll do when it's time to part.'

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:13 pm
G R O W I N G x S T R O N G !

Y O U N G L I N G x x P R E N T I C E
☑ || 1 Set-up Journal
☑ || 2 Weeks (03/03/17 - 03/17/17)
xxxx☑ ☑
☑ || 15 Growth Points
xxxx☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑

P R E N T I C E x x A R C H E R
☑ || 1 Set-up Journal
☑ || 1 Month (08/01/17 - 09/01/17)
☑ || 25 Growth Points
xxxx☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑
|| 1 Completed Growth Solo

A R C H E R x x H U N T E R
☐ || 2 Months (??? - ???)
xxxx☐ ☐
☐ || 35 Growth Points
xxxx☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐
☑ || 5 EXP Points
xxxx☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑
☐ || 1 Completed Growth Solo

H U N T E R x x S N I P E R
☐ || 2 Months (??? - ???)
xxxx☐ ☐
☐ || 50 Growth Points
xxxx☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐
☐ || 10 EXP Points
xxxx☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐
☐ || 1 Completed Growth Solo

S N I P E R x x L E G E N D A R Y
☐ || 4 Months (??? - ???)
xxxx☐ ☐ ☐ ☐
☐ || 80 Growth Points
      ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐

☐ || 20 EXP Points
xxxx☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐
☐ || 1 Completed Legendary Quest

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:16 pm
C R E D I T S

Tendaji (c) kaname423 and Satin Doilee
Official Art (c) The Only Black Uke
Talori (c) mine~
All of Talori's unofficial art is credited in the art post!

◈ Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff