Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

[Thalea is starting to become aware there are 'males' in the pride and takes an interest in Imrahil]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:05 am
She was starting to get older and with that she was becoming more aware of other members of the pride, particularly some of the males. However there was one that she had set her eyes on not too long ago but she hadn't been sure how to approach him. She was familiar with his companion Akiko, she had watched her and some of her siblings a pawfull of times when they were younger and she had seen her talking to him. It was his coloration and his markings that drew her interest but it was his pink eyes that held her there.

Akiko had told her the story of how the two of them had come to the pride and she thought it somewhat nice how it had all worked out and they had decided to stay. She knew Akiko couldn't have kids of her own which she thought was sad, but she didn't say it out loud. She figured that would be rude in a way, like she knew so why remind her. Though she hoped to one day have kids of her own and enlist the hybrids help in raising them. She was sure she'd like that.

Seeing the murky colored male she approached him a little nervously but overall confident in her steps. "Hello Imrahil, how are you this day?" She asked him curiously, hoping he'd talk to her.

He had been contemplating his life up to this point, he wasn't as young as he used to be but he hadn't exactly thought about finding a mate or settling down until Threok and Rahisi had their litter not too long ago. It made him realize what he was missing in his life, he hadn't thought about it until then. Akiko was someone he cared about, but not in that way. She was more of a sister to him or an adoptive mother almost, but he wasn't in love with her. While it wasn't really something he had considered he had noticed that some of the females in the pride had been looking his way and he wasn't sure how he felt about that. There was a few number of eligible bachelors but why take such interest in him?

Maybe it was because he hadn't felt that way about anyone else. His thoughts were interrupted by a soft voice and his gaze turned to see Thalea and he smiled. One of Rahisi's daughters, who was shaping up to be a fine young lioness. While it dawned on him he had a great deal of age on her that didn't necessarily mean it was a bad thing. The way she stood seemed nervous but she was inviting and he wondered why she would feel so around him. Then the thought crossed his mind, was she interested in him?

"Hello Thalea, I am doing well, what about yourself?" He turned himself so that he was facing her, his large frame standing over hers a small amount. It made him almost feel protective in a way.

Oh, he was actually going to talk to her. Not really expecting him to give her the time of day she hadn't thought up a response question but she could at least answer what he had asked! "I'm happy to hear that, I'm fairing quite nicely." Looking around she was curious to know more about him, his life before having lived here. Knowing well enough he wasn't originally from here like most of it's members she had heard some stories from Akiko but wanted to hear some of his own one day. "Are you busy?" If he wasn't perhaps they could walk a little and get to know one another more.

Smiling he listened to her and then gave a light chuckle, "I actually happen to be free. Any particular reason as to why?" If she liked him he sorta wanted to know, not for any real reason aside curiosity, but he also wanted to know how to react just in case it was going to go in that particular direction.

"I was thinking maybe we could go for a walk? I'd like to learn some more about you.... .if that's alright?" She asked feeling a little nervous suddenly, she hadn't taken an interest in anyone before but there was something that drew her to him and she couldn't quite place it. Maybe it was because she saw him all the time? Or maybe it was something more, perhaps spending more time with him would answer that.

Raising a brow he gave a small nod of his head. "I would like that very much. Anything in particular you would like to learn from me?" Wondering what she might want to know first, though he suspected she knew some already given the amount of time she spent with Akiko.

Beaming with delight she offered for him to follow her with a nod of her head. "Why did you choose to live here?" She had recalled stories of how he and Akiko had met her parents while the pride was being established, or re-established. So he had been there for some time and had chosen to join of his own volition, while she had been born and raised. She'd known no other life than the one she'd lived here.

Thinking about her question as they walked he gave a wave of his paw and looked around them. "I had lived in another pride before this and ended up leaving because I felt as though it wasn't my calling anymore. I then met Akiko and we came upon your parents and believed strongly in what they were trying to build and decided to call here home." Looking at her, he watched her expression carefully.

His answer was more than anything she had been expecting to hear and it seemed to satisfy the curiosities within her. Smiling she looked over at him and locked his gaze for a moment. "Would you mind if I spent more time with you?" Feeling her face flush slightly she wondered if he knew she liked him.

"I would like that very much. I actually have a spot I like to frequent here, we can walk there together and we can talk some more."

"I would like that."

And the two walked off together.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:11 am
WC:1050  
[IC] Dov'Strunmah Lands

Manage Your Items