Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:18 am
User ImageUser Image
[Throek x Alduin have a meeting about what's happening with Rahisi. As previously discussed the plants hadn't had an adverse effect on individuals and even sweetened foods/drinks. So others might be effected by the plants and may appear ill/weak.]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:29 am
News would travel fast of the discussion that Throek`irid had had at the border with an outlander with the vibrant blue pelt - something of an oddity in their parts. Not that the orange lion felt a lick of fear for what he had chosen to do - his mate had needed him to make a rash decision and so between his mate or the pride he chose his mate. The lioness he had come across wasn't cruel and nor did she go back on her word, not yet.

"Jun." He beckoned, entering the heart of their pride, struggling with knowing that his mate was within the same area and he wasn't attending her. "I'd like to keep you up to date on an issue that's arisen." Alduin turned, rotating on his paws fluidly to meet Throek eye to eye and remained a silent party. "Rahisi, you know how she loves her plants.." He started off in a light hearted manner, though worry filled his eyes were tears he refused to let fall. "Well she's gone to far. Though we hadn't had troubles yet she found a plant that has taken her." The councilmen sounded dramatic, but had Alduin seen her he'd have understood - or at least that's what he'd convinced himself.

"I've had to make a rash move - while out and seeking help from our healers whom were unsure of what to do I came across a lioness. She told me about her home and made a promise to send help. Her name is Zjarri`fol and her, as well as her help, should be on their way now." He paused, looking away from his Jun.

WC: 274  

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:54 am
Regardless of what other would think Alduin was calm, cool, and collected as he heard his councilmen approach - Throek`irid was a childhood friend and so Alduin often gave him the benefit of the doubt in most all scenarios. This one would turn out to be that way as well. At first he allowed a silence fall between them, he could feel the tension in the air, it was so thick he could likely have raised a paw and used his claws to cut through it. Even after all of these years his companion was still a bucket full of nerves in times where he ought to try and remain calm, everything would be okay.

"You haven't made a rash choice - in all of my days knowing you, you have done what you consider to be best for the pride. Ultimately we, as a whole, will be effected by your mate and her choices." Of course he meant that being such a tight knit community everyone would mourn the loss of her, even if they knew about her habits with plants. "Do you suspect they can help?" He asked his friend honestly while dropping his rump before him, raising a paw and placing it on Throeks shoulder - the action seemed to visibly relax the shaken lion and even encourage him to sit as well.

"If they cannot... do you have another plan?"

WC: 231  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:22 pm
"No."

Was the simple answer given by the orange lion who hung his head following the word. The weight of the world returned to his shoulders and they slumped quite a bit under that invisible weight. "I don't have another plan, I'm not sure how the family is doing either - Jua was there when it all happened Alduin." Throek didn't whimper, didn't cry, but instead he sounded defeated. Of course he was worried for his mates life, but his son would forever have that sight bound to his memories, that was enough to undo any lion - especially if the outcome wasn't good.

He took a moment of silence to breathe slowly, inhaling deeply and exhaling, that seemed to help him a small amount as he thought through the whole conversation again. "They say they can help. I don't know if that's true, but it'd at least give me time to try and figure this all out." His tone had become more neutral, a little less strained and a lot less defeated. A chance to plan was a chance at hope. Unfortunately the chance to plan and act was few and far between - so he'd take advantage of the opportunity as he could. "The leader, Zjarri`fol, says they have connections to a pride called the Bahari`mtoto. From what she explained they have quite a bit of knowledge on plants - even if not these ones in particular that is one step ahead of us." He admitted, even if his tone dropped a little.

He didn't mean to imply anything, but in the same token it was ignorance that had gotten them to the position they were in now.

"What do you think Alduin?"

WC: 281
Throek WC: 555

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:36 pm
The Jun nodded slowly and half expected that the lion sitting before him would deflate with the amount of pressure he seemed to be putting on himself. "Breathe Throek." He said slowly and lowered his paw from the shoulder of his companion, then watched as the orange lion straightened up a little bit. "It sounds like you made the right choice. Hopefully they'll do good by us and figure out how to save her, until then we'll just have to be aware of what goes on - we'll need to make sure that the Fin`tuz are on guard while we have these guests." Beyond that he couldn't say much more, the orange lion (as per usual) had the situation handled to Alduins delight.

"Once all of this is over perhaps we can work something out with the Bahari`mtoto and receive some training? Education is power." The prides name felt funny on his tongue, but he felt confident that they'd understand their need for education. Worst case they would just have to put a ban on touching plants at all. Perhaps a small group could help to study them internally, but that was their future. They still had a present to correct before thinking that far ahead.

"Let's take this day by day. Once everything is over we'll deal with that, until then you should get some rest after checking on Rahisi and your children." He tried for a soft smile, one which Throek attempted to return. "I'll go and speak to some of the Fin`tuz, get the message out to be on guard, but welcoming." He almost chuckled, their guards - most of them anyway - weren't all that welcoming, but would have to try.

He stood, made sure that Throek did as well, then watched as the orange lion went on his way towards the den where Rahisi lay. Then he turned and went an opposite direction to seek out just about anyone from the guards.

WC: 324
Alduin WC: 555

[IC] Dov'Strunmah Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces