Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:38 pm
The young cheetah had been away from her sisters for a long time now and she was finally getting used to not being the middle ground. Though she did have to say she missed their voices, even if it was mostly bickering. Giving a sigh she figured there was no use worrying about it for the time being, since they were no where near her. At least she didn't think they were. She wondered if they were doing alright with her gone, or if they split up as well.

NO. She wasn't going to think about this, not right now. Looking towards the slightly overcast sky she wondered where she was. The landscape around her wasn't entirely familiar either so she figured she was somewhere new. Maybe she'd find something cool or even meet someone interesting. It had been a while since she had spoken to anyone and she was craving some intellectual conversation.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:50 pm
Burgundy colored eyes had been watching the cheetah from afar, pondering what was wrong with her – Something hurt the heart of the loner wandering the swamplands. Letting her eyes drift over to her snake companion Naqua, Raaisel gently stroked the white snake with her tail, rousing the attention of her companion.

“She looks so very lost, Naqua.” Raaisel’s eyes were again watching the small cheetah wander, a tightness in her chest forming. “I pity the poor girl, shouldn’t we go do something?” Raaisel wasn’t to just smother the little one with affection and help heal any troubles she might have, but she knew it wouldn’t be as simple as that either.

“Raai…” Green eyes lazily blinked at her companion for a few moments. “Introduce her to him.” Letting her eyelids open and close a couple more times, the white snake finally yawned and turned towards the darker, warmer section of their dwelling. Slithering off without another word, she left Raaisel to her thoughts.

“Hmm…” Picking her minty green body up, Raaisel nodded back towards her friend before pushing forward towards the cheetah. Perhaps a visit with Seiki would do the little cheetah some good.

---------------

Seiki was busy with work, as was normal for him. Guests frequently found themselves guests in his workshop while the local residence constantly paid visits. His home was warm in his opinion, a bit cluttered and extremely noisy but he absolutely thrived on the life that hummed around him.

Pricking his ears, he noticed something odd then. A soft trickle of water, the soothing sound of the breeze and the light clanking of chimes he had hung with care at the entrance of his home and studio. No one was around, there wasn’t even a mouse to chat with while
he worked. Peeking outside the warmth of his cave, Seiki noticed the healer, Raaisel moving across the swampy lands and then an unfamiliar face.

Was that a cheetah? Placing his tools down, the lion got to his feet and moved forward to the entrance of his studio and sat. Just what was Raaisel up to?  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:49 pm
It wasn't long before she realized someone was coming towards her and she stopped, mid step and watched to see if they were possibly hostile. She didn't seem like she wanted to hurt her or anything and her stance was relaxed so carried on and fixed her destination towards the female. As she grew closer she gave a wary smile, "Hello." It wasn't much but she wasn't exactly sure what to say now that she was in the company of another.

"You wouldn't happen to know where I am would you?" She figured maybe she'd at least know. Not that it really mattered where she was, though she was a little curious to know her exact location. Her attention was brought towards another figure in the distance and she wondered if perhaps she had stumbled onto someone's territory.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:34 am
Nodding a greeting at the cheetah, Raaisel looked her over quickly before returning her eyes to the newcomers face. “Mmm… I couldn’t help but notice how sad you seemed my dear. Are you looking for something or are you perhaps aimlessly wandering?” Raaisel’s voice was soft and soothing, like a mother speaking with her child as it falls asleep. Pausing for a few moments, the minty lioness smiled lightly – It seemed that she was indeed aimlessly wandering. Glancing over at the den in the distance and the familiar starry pelted male, Raaisel felt her chest bloom with excitement.

Seiki could cheer the cheetah up, possibly feed and decorate her too. Smiling, Raaisel remembered the starry lion’s quirk with names.

“We are in the swamps close to a few ocean view prides. My name is Raaisel by the way.” Nodding over to Seiki she started moving towards him slowly. “The starry blue gentlelion over there is the first to settle here other than the local fauna. We’ve come to enjoy the relaxing atmosphere and the system of the muddy caverns here that protect us from nature. Plus, we three are all artisans of some kind. I am a healer and apothecary by trade…” Raaisel stopped for a moment and smiled, “Seiki, the starry blue lion is the artist and major trader of the group while Kivati…” Raaisel went quiet for a few moments, not exactly sure how to explain Kivati in simple terms.

“MMm…. Kivati is the swamp witch. She does various things with her skills.” It was vague, definitely, but satisfying none the less.

-----------

Seiki stood at the entrance of his home quietly, watching the two females chat for a little, noting Raaisel’s change in direction toward him. Was the cheetah looking for wares or some kind of art? As terrible as he was about remembering names, he was fabulous with faces and patterns. This cheetah didn’t seem familiar at all to him. Furrowing his brow, the starry lion moved forward towards Raaisel and the cheetah, much too eager to keep waiting for them.

“Raaisel, is there anything you need?” He called out, making quick work of the land, he was already joining the group at the tail end of Raaisel’s conversation about Kivati.  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:42 am
The mint color of the lioness seemed relaxing to the cheetah and her unique foot patterings were quite complimentary she found. While she had met other cheetahs and even a leopard in the past her meetings with lions were down to just this sole encounter. At least for now. At the females question she wondered if her emotions were displayed so clearly upon her face and body language and here she was thinking it wasn't that noticable.

"I guess you could say a little bit of both." She was hoping to find something, she wasn't sure what and she was just aimlessly wandering around.

"It's nice to meet you Raaisel, I'm Moshi." She introduced hersef in kind and her gaze darted back towards the male as she mentioned what the two of them did and where they were exactly. "You both sound quite brilliant." She said curious to know more about the pair suddenly.

As they grew closer to the male she was finally able to see his markings more clearly and she had to say he was quite striking, and eye catching. "Do you live here permanently?" She asked the lioness as they were still too far from Seiki without her yelling to speak.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:47 am
Frowning at the little cheetah, Raaisel wore pity on her face, embracing her without hesitation, “You poor dear, well I am sure we three swamp artisans will gladly give you a shoulder to lean on, food for your belly and a warm home to dwell.” Moving back from the cheetah, Raaisel face was nothing but sympathetic. If Raai had a say in anything, she’d already have Moshi fed, cared for, and a place to sleep.

“I am sure you have your own talent that gives you the title as brilliant as well, my dear.” Raai’s voice as calm as her burgundy eyes twinkled. Seiki was nearly upon them at this point, allow Raaisel’s excitement to rise as well. “And yes, we live here permanently.” Glancing at Moshi, Raaisel stopped in front of Seiki, pausing briefly before gently rubbing her head against the darker male’s cheek.

Seiki returned the affection given by Raaisel, soft blue eyes watching the cheetah with curiosity, “Raaisel, you have a new friend?” Gesturing at the cheetah, he moved away from the lioness towards Moshi.

“Ah yes, Seiki this is…” Raaisel stopped, deciding to scratch Moshi’s name on the ground rather than go through an awkward battle trying to make the artist remember the cheetah’s name.“…Mo… shi?” Seiki stared at the name written, then up at the cheetah. He was grateful that Raaisel was so quick to adapt and learn. Without writing it down, Seiki generally forgot names as fast as his heart could beat. It was both embarrassing and shameful.

“Correct – This is Moshi” Standing next to the cheetah, Raaisel gentle reassured Moshi with her presence. Nothing was going to happen, everything as going to be alright.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:45 am
The motherly instinct of the lioness was refreshing, especially since she hadn't seen her own mother in a very long time. Raai was so open and concerning. Flicking her tail behind her she padded alongside her and listened as she talked up her other companion. Perhaps this wasn't going to be so bad overall.

As she stayed near the mint colored lioness she watched the male she called Seiki, he seemed curious and he was a delight to look at, the way his coat seemed to sparkle almost. He was like the night sky in a way.

"Hello Seiki, and as Raaisel has said my name is Moshi, it's delightful to make your acquaintance."

Taking a look at some of the items around the area, "What do you do with all this stuff?" Curious to know more about some of the items they had laying about.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:08 pm
AstoriaFallen

Cerulean eyes glittered with excitement when Moshi questioned his wares. She was certainly in for a treat if she enjoyed looking at art. Heck, he might even offer her a couple small items to take with. Nodding his head in the direction of his studio and den, Seiki began. “A delight it is indeed..” Glancing down at the letters scratched in the ground his eyes quickly shot back up at the cheetah, “…Moshi!” Move towards his home, Seiki looked back at the two females and grinned. “Well, let me show you my wares and explain what it is used for.”

Raaisel rolled her eyes but smiled nonetheless; Seiki’s excitement over his crafts was absolutely infectious which might have been part of the reason why they were so popular to begin with. “Well, it looks like we might as well join. Seiki is incredibly excitable when it comes to his work.”

As Raaisel moved forward, Seiki bounded towards one of his artist stands. He had necklaces and other bobbles hanging from tree roots that had jutted out of the earth from a tree atop of the hill above. “These might be pretty on you, Mo.”

Taking a deep breath, Raiisel looked at Seiki and mouthed Moshi, hoping the cheetah hadn’t noticed. Seiki had taken notice, but didn’t correct himself. In his mind, he had given the cheetah a nickname already, it wasn’t a bad thing.  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:30 pm
Zingling

His excitement was reassuring as she moved along with him to check out the things he had. Looking over at Raaisel she smiled and gave a nod of her head, "I'm actually really interested in seeing what all he has." It was true, she was fascinated by such things.

The way he bounded to grab items to show her kept the smile upon her lips and she almost glowed with curiosity as he motioned to a few things that might look good on her. "I've never worn anything before, does it feel odd?" Blushing slightly at the nickname she couldn't help it, no one had ever called her anything other than Moshi.

"You're a very delightful group, thank you so much for this." She said looking over towards Raaisel with bright eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:32 pm
AstoriaFallen

Peeking up at her from his constant pursuit of additional shiny bits, Seiki’s eyes sparkled- “It depends what you decide to wear and how heavy it is. Some things you barely remember you have on, other… well they might get a little cumbersome.” He pointed to the feathers adorn with stones and then over to the heavier cloth items. “It is literally all up the wearer and their preferences.”

Raaisel nodded, towards one of the little feathered earring clamps, “You’d probably enjoy something like this if you don’t like the idea of adding extra weight to you. And thank you, we try to keep in high spirits.” Raaisel had wandered closer to Seiki’s wears and smiled, but that smile soon faded as the sound of wooden chimes interrupted the regular sounds of the swamp. The witch needed assistance.

“Seiki…” Burgundy eyes turned their attention to the now silent artist as he carefully put his wares down.

“I will be back. Kivati only uses her chimes for something important.” Nodding his head at both females, the celestial lion bounded forward towards the swamp witches lair. He had a look of determination on his face as he passed by, knowing full well what the cub has already been through.

“It was good to meet you Mo, sorry I have to leave suddenly.” And just as suddenly as the sound of chimes could be heard, the body of the artist had disappeared leaving the healer with the stranger.

“We should get going, Moshi.” The lioness was gently ushering the cheetah away from Seiki’s den, tapping on of the wind chime filled saplings as she moved past. It was a warning and an alert for others to keep watch. They didn’t need thieves in the swamp.  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:02 pm
Zingling
fin

As wares were shown to her she couldn't help but take in the bits of information that was given to her about each thing. "I'll make sure to keep that in mind." She wasn't sure what her preference would be, if anything so she'd have to try a few things out at a later time and see what worked best. Since it would appear she wasn't going to have much time today since it looked like Seiki was being called away.

Frowning slightly she gave him a smile to let him know it was alright. "It was wonderful to meet you too Seiki! Perhaps we will meet again soon."

At least she hoped so. She quite liked him and his trinkets.

Looking over towards Raaisel she nodded and followed along after her.  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games