Reply [IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands
[ORP] The Bahari'mtoto Creche Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baharimtoto Pride

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[THE BAHARI'MTOTO CRECHE]

User Image
The creche is situated close to the dens of the pride, carefully positioned so that the cubs feel like they're far enough from home to have an adventure, but still safe enough to prevent any unwelcome visitors from snatching them away.

Staff:
The creche is heavily manned by a large contingent of Pombuka and Pomithi. Due to the impressive number of offspring that have recently been born in to the pride, even some of the hunters have been drafted in as able-bodied babysitters when the pride doesn't need further supplies!

Open To:
Bahari'mtoto cubs are welcome here, as are neighbouring Kizi cubs for play dates.

Obviously, the normal Bahari members and their neighbours are more than welcome to come and visit their relatives, children, or simply come to assist in entertaining the younglings!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:08 pm
User Image

The newly appointed Pomba-Maji lay comfortably at the edge of the Crèche, it was a beautiful day and she could hear the slow rush of the sea, the call of a thousand hungry birds and the riotous noise of the cubs that had been dropped off. She had closed her eyes for a heart beat and in that heart beat it seemed a hundred cubs had appeared. Well, maybe not a hundred but enough to mean she really shouldnt close her eyes at any point. Luckily there were many Pombuka about to watch the area and the cubs that had been assigned to them by their parents seemed to begambiolling about quite happily. It was lovely to see them all, there were just so many new cubs at the moment and their coats varied in a rainbow of colours.

She missed being a mother to new, young children but watching all of these beautiful little Pomboo running around made her happy. She just had to keep her eyes peeled, they were all so tiny and mischievous.

Syrius Lionwing

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:14 pm
User Image

Fresh out of the den and on an adventure, little Charybdis squints as she pawed at the sand. There's always sand. She glanced over to the Pombuka and then back to the rest of the cubs and just let her tail flick about before a grin appeared on her face.

The black and blue cub ran up to Afina and then darted under her, standing there, giggling. It was a game she wanted to play, move when the adult did. She could only move when Afina did. Until that happened, Char really thought about tickling her tummy to make her move.

"Hi!" She chirped brightly. "You're nice and shady."

User Image

With the amount of cubs born, it reminded Madhura of her childhood. She looked to Afina and smirked. "You know," she started slowly, "that I was born as part of a litter of ten. Before me my cousins were born... also a litter of ten. We were all born in the same week." She laughed a little and then moved one of her back legs to poke the cub that decided to take up living under the blue lioness.

"I can only imagine I'm going to get a fraction of the pay-back from that. They say cubs give you ten-fold the hell you brought upon the pride." They weren't her cubs, but she was a sitter. So they practically were.
Syrius Lionwig

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:39 pm
Afina smiled at the other female, her chocolate eyes dancing playfully "I'v had two large litters myself, I think it's something in the water here." She chuckles, the dark female obviously had never been a mother, that wasnt a detriment of course but what she said was definately true. "I definately have to agree with that particular sentiment." She moves a paw and nudges the little dark cub gently. "What are you hiding from little one?" She raised a brow, she had seen these cubs be born so she knew exactly whom the sea marked lion cub belonged to.

User Image

The sand shifted beneath her tiny toes and as it did so she let out a happy squeal and danced about kicking up sand around her paws. It was strange not being here with her mother but at the same time it felt like a great grand adventure. Who would have thought that they would be out on their own so soon? They could easily travel the whole wide every where. Blinking owlishly she noticed her younger sister hiding with the pombuka and without a moments hesitation she bolted for the small group. Kelpie stood on Madhura's toes and looked up at her wide eyed and eager "Are you a old like mummy?" She asked innocently, though she occasionally glanced sideways at her sibling to make sure there was no funny business going on.

User Image

In stark contrast to his adventurous sisters Lusca sat in the shade half asleep, watching the world pass him by. He was happy just to snooze away the day, ocasionally moving to listen to a story or to take a short sunbathe before returning to the shade. Yes, he was happy just to sleep in the shade, to snooze the day away until mummy and daddy returned for them.

Peppermint Coffee

Kimaria

AstoriaFallen

Magnadearel

Zingling

Syrius Lionwing

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:52 pm
Madhura blinked as her toes were suddenly stepped on by a turtle marked girl. "No, love," she said simply, bending down to tap their noses together. "Not old. Just... worldly." Madhura gave her a look that was crafty and then winked and wiggled her toes a little. Old. She hadn't been called old before. It felt not great, she had to admit, but the cub meant nothing by it. It was just a simple question.

Char giggled when she was nudged and moved just like Afina did. "Nothing," she said rather innocently, finally moving on her own to shuffle sand onto Afina's feet. Bury her! She giggled as she did and sort of bounced on the pads of her own paws before rolling out from under the blue lioness. Time to go bother her brother.

She ran at him and took a flying leap, mouth latching onto one of those bright yellow ears, tugging it. "Wake up sleepy-face! The sun's up, you should be, too!"

Syrius Lionwig

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Boys will be boys, right?

User ImageCurrently Nkan and Litanu were chasing each other around trying to get the other to eat what looked like a very questionable grub. Vanellope had heard about the newest location that had popped up in the bahari and she very much wanted her cubs to interact with their allied pride, especially since they had a large number of cubs recently and the kizi were rather lacking momentarily.

So she had decided to bring her litter in toe so they could have some others to play with. Smiling towards the other adult females she padded over towards Afina and offered a warm smile to both her and Madhura. "I wish the Kizi would have this many breedings going on. My poor kids just have each other to terrorize currently." She laughed towards the to adults.

Litanu and Nkan where enjoying themselves and quite ignoring the rest of their siblings for the time being. "It's good eat it!-No you eat it." They were saying to each other in a form of unison. It was a sight to see for sure.

Zingling

Peppermint Coffee

-owners of Nkan's siblings-
Chi Honda

Syrius Lionwing

SilverLutz

Fairy Snails

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:32 pm
Syrius Lionwing

Aspidochelone moved about the area. It wasn't a walk or a stroll, she prowled. Their mother was gone and now she could get down to business. She eyed the other cubs, but they didn't hold much interest for her really. A number of them were her very own siblings anyhow. She saw them all the time.

The blue and green marked cub crouched and watched a pair of other cubs talk about eating something. Her tail twitched. She waited and watched to see if either would eat it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:42 am
User Image"Auntie nooo, I'm busy! I gotta find enough sea shells to last me the whole trip otherwise I'm going to get lost and eaten by by....one of those things with the long necks and the spots!"

Despite her dramatic protests Ume didn't stop her stride, dragging grumpy child along by the ropes of her own little sled attached her to backside. All morning she had spent fighting to wrangle the child long enough to prepare her for this event, or tracking her down when she decided to do a little disappearing act. Now that she had her right where she wanted her the stubborn nanny was not going to stop until they had arrived. Honestly if she was going to be a brat, then she would be treated like a brat.

User Image
Either way she was going to the damn creche and that was final.

The loud screams of joy gave Ume the sign she had been looking for that they had reached their destination. Finally spitting out the rope she quickly slammed her paw down on it to prevent her flighty little niece from bolting away. Again.

"If a Giraffe is your biggest concern on your entire trip then I'm sure that you'll be just fine. You can collect all the shells you want why you're at the party." Picking Yukio up with her front paws she set her upright. She worked to clean off all the sand and pieces of debris that had tangled themselves into the cub's coat on the way here. Frowning she lifted Yukio's wiggling head up to chuck off a large crab that had stuck along for the ride. "All your little friends are going to be there, won't that be nice? You'll get to say goodbye to them before you leave."

Sighing she peered down, her tone softening. "Look sweetheart, I promise if things get too busy or out of hand you can always come to me and we'll go home, alright? But I expect you to at least try to socialize today."

Darn it. Her aunt was putting up a fair bargain. She couldn't deny that she really did want to see all her friends before she left. And she supposed she could still collect her necessary items for her checklist why playing. Perhaps she could even enlist her friend's help? At least she knew she could count on Maji to be a great assistant in finding the treasures she sought, after all that's what he was famous for! Well, that and being incredibly good at hiding as a rock.

And the twins? She doubted they would be here long IF they were here at all. They were more prone than even her to run off unexpectedly. Especially when there were this many nannies around! She might have been able to pin them down long enough for a quick exchange before they made another great escape.

With a click of her tongue she pulled herself away from her aunt. She dusted off the small remainder of the sand that Ume had missed off of her shoulder before righting herself with her head held proudly high. Right, she could do this. She totally had this in the bag. "Alright alright, deal."

She started to stride off into the chaos when suddenly she paused, glancing back around to stare at her aunt why she weighed in the pros and cons of tossing away her cool-kid intro to turn back and say a proper goodbye.

When her aunt lifted a leg to open herself up for a hug Yukio sighed before rushing back, tackling her aunt into a giant bear hug complete with a short nuzzle into her chest. "Okay, Iloveyou! I'll see you later. Byeeeee~" Without another word she pulled away and darted off, seeking out some familiar faces in the party to go rope into some real fun.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:46 am
User Image User Image
User ImageUser Image

It was to be quite the entrance.

Comprised of many squeals and wails of indignity, the sound had gotten louder and louder until at last its source was revealed. At some point during the morning the little cubs had gotten out from under the noses of their nannies again. They had once again went about their day, causing chaos here and there, until they had inevitably been captured by their new arch nemesis. His name was Solomon, and as one of the leading Bumani in the pride he had adopted a unique method for handling their antics.

Once he had captured them, he had rolled the pair into balls of mud and clay. Weighed down so heavily they hadn't been able to run and as a consequence, he had been able to allow them to 'dry' in the warm sun. The result was something transportable - yes, the Bumani had returned to the creche and he had brought two balls of mud with him, each with four little paws, a tail and a head sticking out of them...

"You'll never get away with this!" Shui howled and gave the toes a little wiggle; it was about the only amount of movement he could muster whenever it came down to it.

"Yeah, we're gonna tell daddy on you!" Huo chimed in and scrunched up his nose, then gurgled as he was rolled into the creche, coming to a halt neatly against one of the boulders. His brother was soon to join him, and both were balanced carefully so they were upright, but otherwise immobile.

"This is cruel and unusual punishment!" Shui continued.

"Yeah it's not the pride way!" Huo howled.

Solomon didn't seem to be terribly effected by the indignant cubs, and instead he did nothing more than lower his head and smirk impishly at the pair of cubs. No sooner had he done that, than he was promptly met by two flailing tongues as they both went 'nyah' at him.

"This isn't cruel and unusual punishment," he stated and gave a very gentle flick of Shui's nose. "It's a public service," he concluded. No sooner had he straightened however, than he swept his paw out and scooped up another little cub who had been cowering by the rocks. Clearly a painfully shy little cub, she had been using the rocks as a hiding place until the pair of loud-mouthed siblings had arrived.

"Now be nice and make some friends," he ordered as he set Soleil down in front of them.

It worked like a charm; thoroughly distracted by the new face, both boys soon had their attention positively glued to the younger cub. They were still squirming, but not quite as much as they were before.

"Oooooooh, who are you?!" They asked in unison.

It was a manner of conversation that spooked the little female so much that she jumped and backed away a small pawstep or two before creeping forward once more to inspect them. Eventually though, she did manage to find her voice and spoke to them... albeit very quietly, and in a manner that was bound to provoke them in to trying to make her shout; something to work on once they escaped from their prison...

"It's Soleil..." She said.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:32 am
Afina smiled at the green female and gave a nod "We are very blessed at the moment with as glut of children. It makes me jealous." She chuckles and flickers her tail. The blue lioness chuckled quietly and shifted her toes to get rid of the sand that the sea marked cub. She watched as she ran off to tackle her brother. Afina let her gaze wander to the pale male lion and his heaps of mud. She couldn't help but chuckle, the pale twins were notorious, it seemed the rainbow marked male had sussed out how to subdue them, unfortunately once the mud was gone it seemed that they were teaming up on a young female, she was going to get up, but the young female would have to make some friends so she turned her attention back to the cubs at hand.

"You're big like mummy and mummy is old." Kelpie protested a little frown forming between her eyebrows though this was quickly wiped away with the nose boop. "Hehe you're pretty tho even if you have a little bit old." She gives a nod, the phrase 'worldly' completely went over her head so she decided it meant a bit old but not all ther way old. The turtle backed cub kneeled at the dark lionesses paws though her head turned when her sister sped off she decided here was a good place to be. Especially when someone who came from 'kizi' turned up, she looked different from the lionesses of the bahari in some way she couldn't quite put her paw on. "What's a kizi?" She queried.

Lusca squeezed unhappily as his sister tackled him, his ear was getting very wet and he pouted a frown forming between his eyes. "Char! Gerrof you lump!" He wriggled unhappily trying to push his sister off, unfortunately he was still the smallest cub in the litter and all of his siblings out sized him, even his sisters." He sighs heavily, he doubted he was getting rid of her so he flopped over and relaxed. "Okay, okay I will come out in the sun if you stop chomping my ear off!" He manages to wiggle out from under his sister his gaze flickering about he spots his brother and another cub arguing and Aspid sneaking about. Picking up his paws he pads towards his other sister and sits down next to her. "What are you.. oh." He blinks owlishly. "I don't think that's for eating." He mumbles his ears flattening though he felt his neck getting wet from his soggy ear so he propped them back up.

User Image

Taffyta had arrive with her mother and now she was happily testing the sand. She loved to run about on new surfaces and the soft blond sand was strange to run on, it made her sink and pulled at her legs to the point that she felt tired rather swiftly. She pulled to a stop rather close to the twins and the tiny lilac marked cub. She tilted her head, she was curious so she stomped towards the twins and sat herself beside the young female. "Hiiiiiiii you two look alike. I'm Taffyta, I come from the Kizingozaa." She grins, she spoke swiftly her gaze flickering between the three cubs. "That's my Mama over there." She points at the mint green lioness resting with the other females.

Epine de Rose

AstoriaFallen

Peppermint Coffee

Magnadearel

Syrius Lionwing

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:01 pm
User Image

Unyawo`olulula had begun to make appearances more commonly, she'd been so quiet before and in the last little bit she'd begun to grow fond of the larger gatherings and they had done her some good - by coming out and joining she'd gotten herself a senior position, Hlare-Maji. Things were looking up for her and she'd not let that fade.

As she approached the Creche she spied a couple of rogue cubs that had likely dawdled off (not together though) which was incredibly ironic since they were so close to one another. "Come along." She commanded, trying to find a stern voice - though she had none. Yawo has desired to become a parent for quite sometime, but the stars hadn't lined up for her or her mate just yet, so seeing the number of youngsters that had come about lit her up completely.

----------
User Image

Maji, with his collection of rocks, or at least a select few of them had not chosen to wander off - instead he'd gotten a trifle lost while seeking out more rocks. As he found them he'd made a little safe place to stash the for later use. He'd even found a really shiny rock that made him think of his newest friend, Yukio.

"Oomph!" He had run straight into a pale lioness whom had begun to speak with him almost immediately. He recognized that tone as a try hard adult looking to put him in his place. At first he wanted to be defiant, but a large sweeping paw shoved his butt towards what he'd known to be a gathering (though he wasn't aware that it would turn into a gathering of cubs). "Stooop." He gave a tremendously weak growl to try and defend himself, but eventually he and a vibrant pink cub were dropped to the gathering and he bolted away into the growing group.

"Bye!" He shouted, being as courteous as he could be. "Yukio!" He shouted at her in extreme joy.

----------
User Image

Meritähti was off by his lonesome just wandering, he had no set goal in mind, but he was nervous. Rumor had it that there would be plenty of new faces amongst this group and that included himself. He was not prepared for such numbers and so he'd desired to be alone. Meri hadn't made the choice, it was a subconscious act that he'd made.

When he was swept up by a large white paw that had instructed him it was time to join the others he didn't struggle, not as the other cub had. In fact he wasn't sure he wanted to struggle - he was a might confused and decided to roll with it.

"Okay.." He said quietly.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:03 pm

Ume smiled softly as her niece barreled into the thick of the party at high speeds. Gods help them all if she had actually managed to meet up with some of her little friends. Given all of their nasty tendency to get themselves into sticky situations, She'd didn't doubt that by the end of the day someone rather annoyed and 100% done with the cubs would be returning her hellspawn.

Or perhaps Yukio would grow anxious and find her first before disaster stuck. Unfortunately she lacked the ability to see into the future so only time would tell the outcome of today.

Her eyebrows rose as she past the pride's new hometown hero Solomon. Ah, so he had caught the twins once again. Good, at the very least it would keep them from making a grand escape for a short period of time. She flashed a coy smirk down at the rowdy twins before she gave a respective head nod towards their captor's way as she moved on, leaving them to rot in their 'Cruel and unusual' prisons.

Padding over to the group of fellow Pombukas she quietly greeted each one she passed by. Finding herself a comfortable vantage point to listen in on the action Ume was quick to settle herself in. Content to keep a watchful ear out for trouble and to just relax for a little while.

Quote:
I'm going to leave her open for anyone new jumping in to interact with. c:

-----------------------------------------

Yukio had been here for some time now. Her search for her friends had proved to be fruitless; either they hadn't arrived yet or they weren't planning on coming after all. She had made a little mental note to go seek them out individually before her family hit the road again to give them all a proper sendoff - Yukio style. Which meant the poor boys would be drowned in a lot of snuggles until she felt satisfied they had their fill to last them the couple of weeks or perhaps a few months she would be gone.

So, instead of bugging her BFFs she elected to make use of her spare time by doing everything in her power to ignore the large number of bodies mingling about. Her boundless energy was directed into searching the nearby coast for hidden treasures buried beneath the sands rather than trying to meet new people.

She was darn close to half-way filling her little sled up too when a loud cry caught her attention.

That voice...ohoh she knew that voice! It belonged to her one-and-only and therefor bestest rock friend in the world!

Dropping the tiny hermit crab she was collecting Yukio's head swirled on a pivot to try and locate where exactly he was coming from.

One flash of forest green later and her target had been spotted and locked onto. "MAJI!" She replied cheerfully back, bolting to go meet him half way. As soon as he was within arm's distance she tackled him into a demanding bear hug that knocked them both to the ground. "I've been looking all over for you!"

Abominable Greenie

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:48 am
While Yukio's voice had been heard by both the brothers, they were much too preoccupied with the tiny little cub in front of them. Had the circumstances been different, they might have been much more animated about getting her attention but for the time being... Well, for the time being they had their eyes firmly fixed on Soleil. Or rather they did until the pink cub caught the attention of one of the siblings.

"OI!" Huo howled as he examined Meri, his eyebrow raising. He might have looked utterly ridiculous to anyone looking on; still trapped within his ball of mud, but he seemed to have the ability to own the look. At this current moment in time Huo was making a fashion statement, and by extension so was his brother. "Whatchu doin' all the way over there, there ain't nothin' over there," he pointed out.

"I've totally been over there like a million times," he pointed out and gave a little wiggle of his toes. "All the cool stuff is over here," he added with a grin.

Shui only cast have a glance towards his brother's antics, briefly acknowledging Meri's existence before he turned his attention back towards Soleil. Well, they had a name now, they were making progress, but that didn't exactly give him much to work with. Didn't she had a life story? Yukio had had a life story and it was awesome.

"Okay well, nice to meetcha," he said finally and squirmed in his little prison. "I'm Shui and that there's Huo, he's my brother," he added. Huo was continuing to chatter incessantly to Meri, but that didn't stop him from pausing for a split second to give a little toe wiggle in acknowledgement of his name.

"Whatcha doin' under the rocks, find anythin' good?" he asked, to which Soleil merely widened her eyes and shook her head.

Truth be told the petite lioness was simply frightened of just how many of them were around, and by the looks of it there were going to be even more. She'd never met these brothers before, but then again she didn't need to, they were notorious. However what was clear, was that they seemed positively determined to attract the attention of everyone they knew. Evidently the pair didn't do things by half and Soleil was inspecting that a fair number of cubs would descend upon her without a moment's notice.

"I just like it in there," she said finally and peered behind him. "It's nice and quiet," she pointed out.

She paused, albeit momentarily, and somehow found the courage she needed to continue with a part of the conversation that had been niggling at her for a while.

"...Why are you in balls of mud?"

"OH WELL THAT- " Huo chimed in.

"We were accused of a crime we DIDN'T COMMIT," Shui finished, though Solomon had long left the creche and returned to his duties. "So the man, see he's the authority and he's got it out for all of us, well the man incarcerated us."

"He can't hold us forever though," Huo remarked stubbornly. "We're getting out of here."

"How...?" Soleil asked curiously as she eyed both balls.

"Dunno yet, but it'll come to us," they replied in unison, loud enough to be overheard...

Abominable Greenie

Pollack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:27 am
Vanellope watched as more adults with more cubs showed up and she was just impressed at the quantity of them. "I've heard there have been several big litters, past the ones that were adopted by Ram and his wife." She was still afraid of Hima because of the vile manners she had showed her when she was in the Kizi but that wasn't her place to say. She still wouldn't call her by name. Her actions when she was a cub had sort of traumatized her a little and she still had a great dislike for her and still didn't think the adoption was something she would have agreed to privately. That was just her own opinion on the matter. She had been present the day the cubs were found and you could tell who they were since they were a bit bigger than the ones that had more recently been born.

Nkan pushed Litanu off him when he spotted the pink male with pale markings and padded over towards him and smiled. "Hello!" He liked the male stood out, made him feel better there was another that was hue'd on his side of the spectrum. "I'm Nkanyenzi." Since he didn't have a gypsy name yet introducing himself by his name wasn't an issue. Perhaps they would be friends in the future!
Abominable Greenie

Litanu however wasn't thrilled to be suddenly ignored by Nkan and he decided to go plop on top of Lusca, who looked like he was trying to sleep. Oh, no, not on his watch he wasn't. "Why are you sleeping!" He demanded of his brother.

SyriusLionwing

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:47 pm
"Ahhh!" He was beyond thrilled that the pale cub had finally spotted him, his shouting didn't go unrewarded as he sprinted towards her and the pair collided into a bear hug that was entirely called for. "I've been looking for you too! Well you and rocks, who am I kidding." He giggled. A quick tightening of his paws around her. In doing so he squeezed his eyes shut and upon opening them his ears rotated and head moved enough to spy a pair of talking... rocks? No, there were paws and a tail - cubs? "Yukio! Do you see them?"

"They look INCREDIBLE." His eyes were huge and he was struggling to get back to his paws quickly to get a better look at these cub-rocks. "Do you know those cubs?" He hoped beyond hope that she did - heck even if she didn't he'd make sure that by the end of the day he'd know those two and their ability at costume making.

Pollack

----------

Meris thoughts were interrupted by a loud and spunky voice that almost sounded concerned for his wandering. "Nothing?" The tone startled him, but not enough to move suddenly or with any quick motions. Rather he decided to analyze his situation and with a quick glance at his surroundings he decided the mound of mud was probably right. "Is all the cool stuff really over there?" He inquired, dropping his rump briefly - clearly this cub was going to never assume, or automatically pounce at whichever ideas were dropped into his little noodle, naw he was a thinker.

He narrowed his bright blue eyes to get a better look at what the other mud all was speaking too and spotted another cubs, my goodness there were so many new possible playmates!

Then, as though his thoughts were being read he spun about to spy a brand new lion cub that he hadn't seen before, how exhilarating! "Hello there! I'm Meritähti, or Meri. Did you know that there is nothing over here and that apparently all of the cool stuff is over by those talking balls of mud?" He was right on top of informing the his newest friend, not wanting him to waste time here, if he could avoid it. "Want to come with me? I want to know what cool stuff they are talking about." His blue eyes were sparkling with excitement.

Epine de Rose

AstoriaFallen

[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas