Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Girls' Dormitory
Girls' Bathroom Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:46 pm
Girls' Bathroom: Don't forget to wash your hands~
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:01 pm
User Image
User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Disbelief l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: One Innocent & One Guilty l Item/s ➤: Yellow Rubber Ducky & Towel
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Yuki drag the two all the way in haste, the other did say she wanted to be somewhere. She let go of them from her grip once they made it to the bathroom. She wondered how the pink haired girl was going to heat up the pool obviously with her powers but how. This school is made up of people with and without special inhuman abilities. "Please, don't lie to me." she said to the Guilty One. Yuki has some trust issues which makes it difficult to make friends or form a loyal relationship with someone.

"Things my heart yearns to know,
Things I'm afraid to remember.
And a song someone sings... Once upon a memory."

Theme - Once Upon A December

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares And Daydreams

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:54 pm
User Image

User Image

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

Athena looked at Yuki and frowned. "Just stand back." Athena then snapped her finger and all the doors and windows opened at the same time. She then pointed her finger at the direction of the girls and a very cold gust of wind enveloped both making the air around them bellow zero. "Sorry about that, trust me you'll need it to survive what's about to happen." Athena then took a deep breath before starting to remember things that angered her. Her face and body slowly turned red as she got angrier. The room's temperature was beyond boiling, as the water started to evaporate at a fast rate "Anymore and I can kill them, calm down Athena, this is only to help out a few friends." Athena calmed down and looked back at the two girls before snapping her finger one more time. The freezing wind around the two instantly spread around the room lowering the temperature to 23°C and the pool to a perfect 38.9°C. Even though this was nothing to her she felt really proud of her work. Athena whistled and another gust of wind carried both girls and threw them in the pool, she didn't care if they changed or not, all she knew is the floor was hot and she wanted to have a laugh.

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:28 am
User Image

ȿɦɨɲȡą ȿƹɨȿɦɨɲ
|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→|Girls Bathroom|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Bring Back The Summer |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Surprised |
∑ Thoughts →→| Holy s**t!|
∑ Items →→| Swimsuit and towel |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

"The gift I carry is not one to be taken lightly..."

Shinda was being happily pulled by people to the girls bathroom, where the pool was. This was one of the many reasons why she loved this school. The bathrooms had pools! Yuki had told Athena about not lying to her which made Shinda feel kinda bad. Before she could delve too deep into thought...things got very cold, very hot, and then very wet. Not even having a chance to change out of her clothes, Shinda was swept off her feet by the wind and tossed right into the very warm pool. Would have felt great had she not been in her clothes. Luckily her phone was back at the room. Getting to the surface of the water, Shinda gasped for air mainly due to the surprise. "Oh my God! Had I been ready for that it would have been fun." The girl swam to the shallow part so she could stand. She began to take off clothes leaving her undergarments on. They were pretty much a bikini at this point...so no point in getting fully unclothed.

"It can save your life or it can rip it away forever."

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:02 am
User Image
User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: WTF l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Shinda & Athena l Item/s ➤: Yellow Rubber Ducky & Towel

Too cold. Too hot. Just right. WTF!? Yuki let out a loud squeak when hear body was face with hot yet relaxing water she has been waiting for. She rose up to the surface of the water then brushed her hair away from her face. She wasn't amused and silently glared at Athena, she threw her ducky to the girl's forehead of course not enough to hurt the girl. She tied her head into a bun, she looked to Shinda. "If I had knew she would have done that, she would have joined us." she gave Athena a mischievous grin. Debating if she should 'push' the girl in or not, she then remembered. "Oh! But didn't you say you wanted to visit someone?" she recalled with a tilt of her head.

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares And Daydreams

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Souretsu

Souretsu stumbled into the bathroom, right into a stall. The stink bomb that had gone off in room 104 was too much to handle, and she ended up getting sick. Well, that was one non-lethal way to drive off a demon. She never wanted to experience that. Her twin must have it bad for that black haired girl to brave the room instead of joining her to even escape the smell. She'd seen her sister's face turn just as green as hers.

Role: Students
Mood: Disgusted and extremely annoyed.
Company: Who knows
OOC:
XxIce_ReaperxX
Nightmares in Daydreams

Wise AF Athena

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:50 am
User Image

User Image

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

Athena instantly started laughing and pointing at the two. This was so funny to her that she forgot about her brother returning, the laughing only stopped when the duck hit her forehead. "Ow! Oh yeah your right, I have to go meet a teacher, it's his first year teaching and I wanted to give him a welcoming gift." Athena is pretty mischievous and her idea of a gift isn't something to look forward to, not a lot of people know that but sooner or later everyone will know. "Anyway see you guys later!" Athena was about to run outside, when a girl walked in, Athena stopped for a moment then smiled and went back to running "Get in the pool while its perfect."

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:54 pm
User Image

ȿɦɨɲȡą ȿƹɨȿɦɨɲ

∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

"Oh cool, I'll have you'll have to introduce me to him...not at the moment though hehe..." Yea, Shinda wasn't in the great position to meet anyone. Practically naked say from the under garments. Those dont give the best first impressions to say the least. Shinda waved good-bye to her new roommate as she ran. The girl watched as another girl entered the bathroom...she didn't looked to good. "Hey come on over, the water should help you feel better." Shinda had no clue that the girl was a demon...which was for the best, considering her biggest phobia was the fear of demons. This school helped a little with that fear, so she didn't faint immediately. Though there was a slight stench that rolled into the bathroom when the doors opened. Shinda looked at Yuki with a puzzled looked. "Yuki, do you smell that?" The girl questioningly.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

Yuuki-Chan17

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:18 pm

Souretsu

Souretsu finally was feeling good enough to look at the other two. One with white hair, and one with black hair. Interesting. A different light haired girl had mentioned the pool. She shook ehr head, declining the water, but opted to sit nearby. When they mentioned the stench, Souretsu shivered. "You two might want to stay in here longer. One of our hallmates made a stink bomb that went off in her room." she said. Her normal color was returning, and she was starting to feel better.

Company: Who knows
OOC:
XxIce_ReaperxX
Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:31 pm
User Image
User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: WTF l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Shinda & Another girl l Item/s ➤: Yellow Rubber Ducky & Towel

Yuki smiled and waved to Athena when she left but she stopped midway when she smelt something awful. Her face changed into confusion and disgust, she slowly nodded her head at Shinda's question trying to distinguish what exactly is it!? Her answer come when another girl came in and explained a stink bomb. She smiled and calmly closed her eyes, "This is you're last year, this is you're last year." she repeatedly said like she was meditating. She opened her eyes and looked back at the green eyed girl. It took her awhile to guess the girl was a demon, but her aura didn't seem as threatening as the one in her dreams. "Noted. I say we gather all perfume and spray deodorant and cleanse the halls." she suggested with her hand raised up, afraid to get out of the bathroom to encounter with the invisible stench.

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares And Daydreams

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:23 pm
User Image

ȿɦɨɲȡą ȿƹɨȿɦɨɲ

∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

When the new girl spoke and said that there was a stink bomb that went off...AND it was from a hallmate. Shinda was beside herself. She expected one of the boys to do such a thing, not one of the girls...though she had been proven wrong before. As Yuki was able to tell the girl was demon, Shinda sub-conscience was denying her that information. She could see the aura but what it was for, she denied. without thinking. Yuki had suggested that they "cleanse" the halls. "If the smell made it here, we may need some bigger guns....or we can wade it out and put the bathroom on lock down slash quarantine..." Shinda didnt want to leave the bathroom either. Shinda sunk down til her eyes were just above the water line. A few bubbles popping on the surface. It was going to be hard to make leave the pool. Not with that horrid stench in the air. Rising to the surface only to speak. "So whats the plan? Fallout shelter or bombard with perfume and deodorizer."

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Yuuki-Chan17

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:04 pm

Souretsu

Souretsu heard the other's meditation chant of 'This is your last year.' Jeez, this school must be worse than she thought if people were this fed up over it. She heard the white haired girl vote they fight the bad stink with good or neutral ones. That would play havoc with Souretsu's senses. The other option was fallout shelter... "Normally I'd vote shelter, but my sister is out there. So I vote bombard. Might as well try to do something." she said. She felt a bit bad for abandoning Kuroda like that...but Kuroda was determined to check on her little crush.

Company: Some girls.
OOC:
XxIce_ReaperxX
Nightmares in Daydreams

Wise AF Athena

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:44 am
User Image
User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Bathroom l Company ➤: Shinda & Another girl l Item/s ➤: Yellow Rubber Ducky & Towel

"Bombard with perfume and deodorizer!" Yuki said immediately, "As much as I love to spend my day here, I don't want to end up getting wrinkly and spend the night in the bathroom. I know we are girls but deny the things we can do." she said the cold hard truth with a cheerfully smile. "Plus there is always the common room if you are talking about shelter." she suggested. Yuki sat on the ledge of the pool while covering her with her wet towel even though it's see through now from the impact of the water. She wasn't ashamed, they were all girls...she presume. "Oh~ How rude of me. My name is Yuki, what's yours." she said with a gentle smile to the green eyed girl.

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares And Daydreams

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:07 am
User Image

ȿɦɨɲȡą ȿƹɨȿɦɨɲ

∑ Attire →→| Swimsuit/bikini |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

"I guess you're right Yuki." As much as Shinda didn't want to go outside the bathroom, she couldnt stay in here all night...only probably was...her clothes and towel. Well something had to be done. As Shinda climbed out of the water and began to put on the not-so-wet bikini, Yuki introduced herself to the new girl. "Oh right! I'm sorry, I'm Shinda!" Shin said turning to wave while covering her upper "assets" After quickly introducing herself, Shin went back to changing into her bikini...which didnt take too long. then she grabbed her towel and wrapped it around herself. "Well I'm not mentally ready but lets do this..."

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Yuuki-Chan17

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:17 am

Souretsu

Souretsu heard they were going to go for the bombarding technique. She had no perfume, so she'd have to borrow somebody's. If they had extra. She was anxious to go out there. She didn't want to black out like Kuroda did. How could she tell? She normally felt her twin, had a vague idea of what she was thinking. She'd been silent for some time, as if she weren't there. Now she was picking up on her twin's 'signal' once again. It had only happened when her twin was unconscious, not asleep. She heard the two introduce themselves. Yuki and Shinda. "Souretsu." She said, and started to stand, ready to head out. She wondered where the others were. Surely they didn't stay in that room?

Mood: Anxious
Company: Yuki and Shinda
OOC:
XxIce_ReaperxX
Nightmares in Daydreams

Girls' Dormitory

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers