[PRP] How to Be a Rock 101 (Maji x Yukio) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:53 am
User ImageYukio was best known for her bubbly demeanour, curious nature, and being very over affectionate with those she cared for. But what most didn't realize is that as outgoing as she was when she was around people she trusted once you got her up in front a group of peers her own age her mind went blank and she froze. Being an only child traveling from place to place constantly throughout most of her life hadn't proven to be the best way to learn how to work well in groups!

The lack of experience was no where more apparent than days like today. She had been taken to work by her aunt and plopped down amongst the chaos before given the order to at least try and make some more friends. She knew her auntie was always there in the backround just in case something went horribly wrong but she was left to fend for herself in the mean time.

The moment she was left alone a surge of panic shot through her the first signs of the growing stage fright at the sight of a good dozen or so unfamiliar, excited cubs running around playing happily with each other. There wasn't a single familiar face in the entire crowd that she could take comfort in, nor did it seem like there were any wall flowers lurking about she could introduce herself to. No, it was apparent she was an outsider looking in to a very tight-knit clique.

Yukio could only stand awkwardly frozen in place as she watched the other cubs play around her. Ohhhh, how she yearned to join them. But whenever she searched for an idea for an ice breaker or even just a decent way to say hello her mind drew a blank. It was incredibly frustrating to her! She knew that she wanted to be friends with them, she knew she wanted to be a part of the group, most of all she knew that she could do this she just couldn't find the right damn thing to say! Urgh! Why couldn't she just focus!? It was like her mind clicked to panic mode with this much stuff going on around her without something to ground her into place!

Frustrated, saddened, panicked, and highly disappointed in her self she couldn't take this anymore. So, she did clearly the most sensible thing ever: she fled.

In her mad dash to escape she didn't pay much mind to where she was heading. She couldn't care less at this moment where she was heading as long as it was away from here! The only problem was she paid more attention to what was in front of her instead of what was under her.

Thus within a blink of an eye Yukio stumbled over the dormant cub, tumbling over him in a spectacular fashion before landing a** over head. Leaving her to only confusingly blink skyward. Her mind still trying to process what the heck just happened. It took a few seconds but finally it clicked into place that she had tripped and gone soaring over something in her path. Letting out a groan her lower end finally flopped down onto the sand. The realization of the event clicking into place was shortly compacted by the pain radiating from her shoulders and butt. "Owowow. What was that...?"

Mysses Greenie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:40 pm
User ImageOh, it was a good day to practice - practicing what? Well that was a secret to most and especially to his family, siblings specifically. Maji was an outgoing and interesting cub with clever ideas, ones that he could only act upon while free from his family. On this particular day he'd escaped them and the barrage of questions about his going ons. Quickly he found a place to play and pretend, pretending was what he had enjoyed most - if he were to be so bold he'd have thought about starting a theater of some kind. That theater would be a place for many cubs to take on different rolls as they pleased.

His role? A rock. The most solid and poorly place rock that he could ever be. That was what happened today at least. First he felt the contact of paws, those paws were small and dainty - most certainly belonging to a cub. He felt them collide and suddenly the cub was sent flying over him while he lay still and secure in his spot. Only when her body came to a complete stop did he move an inch and that inch was to just see where she had landed. "Are you hurt?" He inquired as he freed his nose from a leg that allowed him to be in a tight enough ball to resemble a rock. "Can you stand?" His voice was strong, much stronger than he felt most days - the pitch was higher then usual, but he was still a fairly young cub.

"Do you need help?" He asked, not realizing he was doing precisely what he hated most, asking a million questions without giving the other individual a chance to answer. "What's your name?" Last one, he thought in a scolding tone - wondering what his dear parents would say if they heard him acting so rudely.

Pollack

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:44 am

The voice ringing out from behind her caused a jolt to surge through the dainty cub. Letting out squeaky shriek she quickly rolled onto her belly so she could address whoever was speaking.

What she came nose-to-nose with was certainly not what she was expecting! She was thinking it might have been a concerned nanny, or even just a teenager she hadn't noticed passing by. But no, it was another cub. A cub who was tightly coiled around himself in a way that reminded her strangely of the snakes she'd come across in the desert. That thought alone caused her to snicker at her own thoughts.

Was she hurt? Honestly that was a damn good question she should have asked herself! Blinking she looked to her paws, then craned her head around to her backside to peer if any wounds were hiding back there.

Aside from a now sandy butt and ruffled fur, everything looked to be in order!

Swinging her head back around she gave a tiny nod in response to the other cub. "Seems that way! I think I can stand? Might be a bit wobbly but.." With that she gave a test run, pushing herself back up to her four legs before flopping back down. "Yarp. Can stand just fine! Everything is kinda sore though so I think I'll sit for a bit." Her answer would at least satisfy two of his questions at once! As for the last one...

"I'm Yukio!" She chirped happily, holding out a paw to the cub to greet him. Now it was her turn to start asking him a million questions. "Who are you though? Are you hurt? Why are you laying all the way out here in the first place? Why are you acting like a rock? Are you trying to hide from someone!?" Gasping she wiggled closer to speak in a hushed tone, just in case someone unslightly was listening. "What'd you do to need to run from someone? Do you need like a place to stash away and hide, because you're still kinda out in the open here, friend!"

Abominable Greenie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:13 am
Dark green eyes peered at his company as he watched her reaction to the whole scenario. He spied the ruffled fur that was sand coated and snickered a little bit at her - she looked rather silly. "Well that's good!" With those words he finally uncoiled himself completely, stood and shook free some of the sand that clung to his damp pelt. "Wobbly is better than wibbly." He said, sounding as though he knew what he was talking about, but truly he was just rambling out words he knew. "This is as nice a place to sit as any, I'll join you I think." Though he had just stood up he was absolutely prepared to seat himself again - a lazy cub.

"I'm Maji and I like to be a rock!" He stated proudly, bot his name and current occupation were just about all he had to go on - he wasn't as well traveled as the other youth so his expectations were much smaller. "It's nice to meet you Yukio!" Maji proclaimed his joy just as happily as he had his occupation. "I'm not hurt." He said, trying to think about her other questions - why had he started his rock business? He hadn't put much thought into the why's beyond his desire to do something and so he had done it, though the nanny's weren't to fond of his running off they knew he'd just find a quiet place and hole up for a while before returning for a meal.

"I just like to?" He offered the poor answer to her. "I don't think anyone is following me.." Though now that she mentioned it, who knew! "Oh my gosh, I don't know Yukio.. maybe someone is following me. But what could they want with me - I mean I have a neat stash of rocks nearby. Do you suppose someone would want to take them?" He asked quickly, thinking of his various rocks, some of them were quite precious to him and had a wide variety of colors.

"Do you want to see?" He asked, leaning forward to encourage some whispering between the new friends.

Pollack

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:44 am

Letting out a giggle of her own she peered at him, her head lazily resting on her forearms, with a rather curious yet interested look. "Wibbly wobbly? Aren't those the same things? Or has my whole wiggley wobbly life been a lie?" She used her tail to pat the ground next to her, inviting him to come sit. "Well the more the merrier. There's certainly plenty of room!"

Her head lifted once more as her interests were now piqued by her new friend. "You want to be a...rock?" There were a few blinks in confusion before she gave a loose shrug his way. Eh, she had seen much stranger things in her travels. "You do you, my friend. Don't let your dreams be dreams! Be the best rock you can be!"

Yukio's inspirational pip-talk services was apparently now in business. Charging one new friend per speech as the going fee.

"It's nice to meet you two, Maji!" Smiling brightly she eagerly gave him a bob of the head. "Glad you're not hurt. But I guess you're just....rock hard?" Bursting into laughter at her own joke she peered at him through one open eye. "Getit? Because you're a rock?"

"Well like I said, you do what you enjoy doing. Personally I like making things with rocks! Well...and other things. But rocks play a big part of it for sure!" Letting out a tiny gasp her tiny paws shot up to cover her mouth in horror. "That's it. Oh my godddds. They want your rocks, Maji! They are going to steal them away and grind them up into dust." If this boy was going to be her friend, he'd have to soon learn that Yukio had a rather...active imagination to put it likely. Life with her was like a dramatic soap opera. But at least it was rarely boring.

Lifting herself up she moved closer to the young Bahari, nudging him with her nose gently. "Heck yes I want to see! C'mon there's no time to lose!"

Abominable Greenie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:58 pm
"Your whole wibbly wobbly life has been a lie." He agreed solemnly as he sat next, accepting the tail invitation. "Is there ever!" Boy was he agreeable today, that was certainly a first.

"Who wouldn't want to be a rock? They are solid, strong, and can be beautiful!" He remarked. "If I could be half the lion that a rock is as a rock I'd make a great lion, I think." He stated and smiled broadly at her complete acceptance of him. "You aren't going to laugh in my face? Or chase me away?" He inquired quickly, clearly thinking that her attitude towards him was so strange that it had to be false.

"You're hilarious! I think I'm going to like you Yukio, you totally get it!" He was nearly on his side in laughter, a tear rolling free from his eye at the amount of laughter. "What about you, what do you want to do or be? Everyone has a goal, everyone likes something - even if sometimes that something is a little weird." He said, raising a paw to point at himself as an example for strange.

"Oh." Deep inhale. "My." Deep exhale. "Gods." Deep inhale and exhale so quick that a hiccup erupted from a very alarmed looking face. "Do you really think so Yukio?!" His eyes were huge, and looked nearly ready to pop out of his skull. "Will you help me hide them? Pretty please? We have to act fast or they will get them, that can't happen!" He was about ready to lose his mind thinking of all his precious gems cut down in their 'prime' - that just couldn't happen.

Pollack

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:36 pm

Setting a paw over her heart she let out a dramatic sigh. "Oh woe is me. I don't know how I can go on knowing so many wobbly things have been wibbly wrong this whole time!"

"Well, I might not want to be a rock myself but I can see why you want to be one. Sounds like a very commendable goal you've set for yourself." Snickering softly she smirked at him. "Rock lion is a as much of a rock as he is lion? Heh, now try and say that three times fast!"

Her amused expression dropped at his questioning. Oh my gods, who would even do that?! "No! Of course not. That's so cruel of them." Puffing out her cheeks angrily. "Anyone who says you can't be a rock you just need to trip up onto their stupid faces. Tell you what, I'll push, you lay there! We'll tag team it."

Her smile returned in full at his boisterous complement. "Did we just become friends, Maji?!" His own laughter caused her to chuckle at the sight of him. My goodness, she knew she was funny but not that funny! Or should she say...punny? "Me? Oh...well I really like making things! I make lots of crafts as a hobby." Lifting one of her paws she showed the number of bracelets that were looped on her wrist. "Like I made each one of these! They're friendship bracelets. Each one of them represent someone that I met on my travels. I dunno if I would consider that a goal though."

With a deadly seriousness to her she set her paw on top of his. "I'm afraid so, Maji. Don't worry though of course I'll help you find them! That's what friends do, silly. C'mon show me to them and we can go protect your stash."

Abominable Greenie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:52 pm
"The horror!" He belted out loud to compliment her dramatic sigh. "You can go on, you will go on, you must go on!" Maji exercised plenty of his vocabulary in the last few moments to last him a life time - if an adult might have been watching they'd have certainly already begun to put on a show.

"I could say it a million if it made it true." He said, clearly still not comfortable in his own skin enough to admit that he was the best darn rock there ever was. For now he managed to keep that bit of confidence to himself. "Abso-freakin-lutely!" He said, raising a fist to the air and pumping it up and down in a celebratory form to encourage her idea of beating up the bullies. "They have no right to tell anyone what they can and can not do." His eyes narrowed and his cheeks puffed up a bit as well.

"BEST friends." He corrected her. "Only my BEST friend gets to see my rocks and since you are super funny too, that makes you my best friend ever." High expectations.. not. "Crafts are awesome! I am not good at them, but I could bring you some rocks if you like to use them for different things." He was super proud of his collection and ability to find rocks. "That is so cool Yukio!" His eyes opened wide as she showed him her bracelets, how fantastic! "You'll have to show me how to make one." He said with hope square in his tone.

His tone dropped as the pair became super serious. "Wait. How do I know it's not you?" He inhaled quickly, yet again inviting hiccups. Fortunately they didn't last that long. "No, no like you said - only a friend would help with this and friends wouldn't destroy other friends rock collections." He got himself up and began to walk away from her and into the edge of the jungle. He was very familiar with the terrain and easily bounded over some branches, various rocks that didn't make the cut and so on. Until he came to some brush that were bent a little bit suggesting a paw had moved them previously.

"Are. You. Ready. To. Rock?!"

He said in a scream-whisper, super stoked to be showing his collection to someone. He gave her a moment to prepare herself before he pulled back the 'curtain' to show her the collection and what a collection to behold! There were medium sized ones, small ones, polished ones, and many different colors including some odd colors like greens. The collection, for his age, was actually pretty impressive.

Pollack

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:17 am

Looking at him with a truly Oscar worthy pout, complete with tears at the corner of her eyes, she casted her gaze away. "Oh, I don't know how to! I simply don't! My world will NEVER be the same again! What is this world without wibbly wobblies!? Just not worth living in, Maji." She mimicked her aunt's famed paw to the forehead as she flopped to the ground. "Go on..without me."

Her soup opera performance was quickly left behind as she lifted herself back up to a sit. His excitement driving her right back into her usual self. "Darn tootin'!" Blinking confusingly her paw returned back to her chest, she was honestly a bit taken back by his bold statement. "Yeah..yeah!" Lifting her paw she joined (or at least tried to) in on his fist pump. "You can totally have more than one best friend! Look out world, I just gained a rock for a BFF!" Truth be told anyone who was willing to put up with Yukio and her bullshit without walking away was a great friend in her books. She didn't have the highest expectations set either.

With a small excited gasp she straighten to full attention. "You would!? Ohmygosh that would be sooo helpful. You don't have to, of course. I do pretty good on my scavenger hunts. But help would be appreciated!" Giggling she nodded her head. She was highly tempted to pull something of a, 'A magicians always keeps his secrets' bit but that seemed like it would crush what little confidence he had. "Sure, you can watch me make yours and learn. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it!"

Her ears drew back as she let out a gasp in horror at such a accusation. She was innocent, she swore on her auntie's life! Put her in front of the judge! She'll fight for her innocence! FIGHT. "Bite your tongue! I would NEVER!"

Thank the gods there wasn't the need for toddler court room. Yet. That drama would be left for another play date.

Letting out sigh of relief she bounded quickly after him. It no time even with his head start she was caught up. After all this time trying to keep up with the doom twins maneuvering around the forest and Maji was no problem. At least she didn't have another one to keep an eye out for!

Grinning impishly at him she nodded her head, her feet already tapping in excitement. "I. AM. REEEADDDYYY!" She replied in the same silly scream-whisper that wasn't convincing anyone of their sneaky sneak statuses.

Her tone lifted back into it's normal loud volume as she took in the sight of the spectacular collection. "Oh my gods! It's beautiful!!" Ohhhh she was really doing her excited feet tapping now as her eyes scanned the collection, already she was getting stuck with inspiration and the itch to create. If he wasn't careful to keep her occupied she was likely to start crafting something right on the spot just to get something to channel her energy into. "Where did you find all this?"

Abominable Greenie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:32 am
"My dear, my dear.. I couldn't go on without you - even if I tried! My dearest Yukio, allow me to help you survive this tragedy.." Maji rushed to her side, ever the hero he hoped to be in life. "I'll bring the wibbly to your wobbly and anything else you desire, I can promise you that." A look of determination to match her award winning pout - he sat proud to complete the scene.

He followed suit in their train of emotions that seemed to be piloted on the most absurd tracks ever known to man! Up and down the emotions went, fortunately they were mostly up and bold. "Of course you can have more than one!" He paused. "Wait.. what? Who are your other best friends?" He asked, a fake gasp to go along with the question - he didn't have other best friends.. though he didn't have other friends and so it was an awfully poor comparison. "Do you think that I could be friends with your other best friends?" He inquired curiously, dropping his tone a little bit as his nerves built up a small amount.

"I'd give you the best of the best of my rocks, only the best of the best can make the best!" Maji felt his head spin a little with that last statement and yet f he were to think on it he'd have said the same thing anyway. "Oh you won't regret showing me!" He green eyes grew big with excitement then shrunk as the mood swiftly changed to address the possibility..

The reaction was all he could have hoped for, she HAD to be innocent with the way she reacted, there was JUST. NO. WAY. that she could have been the one to attempt to steal away his goods. "Are you super sure?" He asked, curiously and quietly. This was like a super secret mission. Clearly she was seriously ready because her reaction, again, was on point! The look of pride on his face was incredible and he was basically ready to rub her face in just how amazing they were, but seemed to bite into a juicy humble apple.

"Thank you!" He gushed, cheeks becoming a touch rosy. "Everywhere." He stated, answering her question. "They were just lying on the beach and NO ONE took them can you BELIEVE that?!" He gasped loudly and gave a small cough. "Doooooo you want to take a couple for your crafts?" He asked, noticing the look of desire - he knew that look and could just imagine how she felt.

"Do it, take a couple!"

Pollack

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:02 pm

"Oh, my dear sweet Maji..." Pausing she peered up at him with the biggest puppy dog eyes she could produce. As his face got closer Yukio lost it more and more till finally she let out a wheezy snort. "Pfft, we sound so ridiculous!" Lifting a paw up she slung it around his neck, pulling him down to nuzzle him gently with her forehead against his. "I couldn't tell if you were serious or joking anymore! Have you been watching some of the older males trip over themselves? They do that same exact thing but for real! Can you believe it?"

Letting him go she finally lifted herself back up into a stand, giving her body a quick shake to get off the excess sand. "Huo and Shui! They're twins...or actually triplets? They act more like twins though." Her smile dropped into a deadpan frown as she stared him now. "No. I don't think you can be friends." One pregnant pause later annnd, "I think you guys can be BEST friends too! They'll love you!"

Chuckling she shook her head at him. Gosh he was such an adorable dork. "I think we need to start a best counter after that 'best' sentence."

Grinning at him she nodded in response. "Super duper uber sure of it!"

Even though her attention had been stolen by the wondrous gems that lay in his collection her head did tilt to one side at his statement. Everywhere...? "I've never seen things like this on the beach before! Maji, you're an amazing scavenger hunter! Remind me to make sure under any costs you're on my team next time the adults host one!"

Gasping her head whipped around, her face lighting up in delight. "I WOULD LOVE TO" Coughing she lowered her tone, biting the bottom of her lower lip. "If you wouldn't mind of course, I know these must be really important to you."

Ohhhh. How his offer was too tempting. Turning back around she peered at the collection. She had to choose carefully! She didn't want to take any of them that had a special meaning to him. In fact, "Hey, I got an idea! Why don't you show which ones you would like on your friendship bracelet?"

Abominable Greenie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:01 am
"Oh Yukio.." His green eyes grew huge as the pair grew closer and the relief he felt at her snort was more than he expected. The nuzzle was unexpected, but welcomed and he returned the action fondly. "We do!" He snorted right back at her, which was followed by a snickering laugh. "You were sublime!" That word, one which he had only heard once before and only in passing, but it seemed to be a form of praise. "Oh my gods, really!?" His green eyes had relaxed only to grow wide once more.

"Twins!? Triplets!?" Maji was shocked into near silence at the thought! More than one of a lion? He'd heard of twins, not triplets, but imagined that that just meant they had one more. "Do you... do you really think so!?" Every word out of his mouth was emphasized as she proclaimed that the possibility was there of becoming BEST friends with more than just one - not that he didn't like having just her around, but more was always merrier! "Oh my goodness, I cannot wait, I just CAN'T." He was nearly vibrating with excitement at the prospect.

Maji chuckled a little. "All of the bests aren't enough bests between besties." Now he was truly just being silly.

"Ooooh a team!" He was baffled by the sudden inclusion. Though he had to admit he was pretty damn good at finding what he had found. "It was no biggie!" He boasted proudly, puffing out his chest at his pride. "I'd love to be on your team Yukio, any time!"

"Yukio - Yukio." He said her name in a way to encourage her to just relax. "They are ALL special to me, but you're just as special!" Yes, they'd just met, sure they'd only spoken this one time and yet he had a feeling that she'd have a special place in his heart forever - or however long she'd let him into her life. "You can take whichever ones you like, but my favorite color is green." He said to answer her question. "You'll really make ME a bracelet?!" His eyes grew wide once more in excitement.

Pollack

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:14 am

"Sublime? What does that even mean?" Honestly it sounded ridiculous to her! She knew that sub some of the times meant lesser than something but what the heck was a lime? But, it seemed like a praise with the context of his speech so she wasn't too worried about it. "Really really! They go into these dramatic speeches confessing their love and then they kiss an stuff. It's so grooooosssss."

"I know right!? I honestly thought they were clones that like ran out of ink or something! Because they are completely identical cept Shui's blue and Huo's red...oh and Shui has a butterfly." Lifting a paw she booped the tip of his nose to show exactly where the cute marking was. "Right here!" Smiling softly she nodded to him. "Of course! You rock, right? There's no way they can't rockin' guy like you." Setting a paw over her mouth she struggled to contain her giggles at his excitement. She really didn't have any doubt that the twins would love him. He was just as crazy, wild, and willing to be ridiculous as they were!

"So that's..." Tilting her head to the side she pondered, counting on her toes the past number of times best had been said in the past five minutes. "Eight bests between the bestest of besties. Whoops! Eleven now."

Her lips curved into an 'O' shape as her eyes widened, an idea just clicking into her head. "Ohhh my gosh we could be sled buds! I can try to make one just like mine-" Her thoughts drifted off mid-sentence. Tapping her chin she worked to figure out the schematics for one in his size. "Though I'd probably need an adult to help out with the bottom..."

Hmming softly she finally looked back up to her confused friend. "Hey I know, why don't you come over tomorrow to my den and I can start the fittings that way it's made just for you?! Then we won't have to worry about carrying a bunch of things around in our mouths when we look for buried treasure."

Flushing softly at his words, she had to admit that her shoulders did relax a little. A sign that her nerves were also being tempered down. "You're really special to me too, Maji. Even though we just met, I know we're going to be bestest friends for life!" She put his thoughts into words, considering that she felt the same way towards him. "Oh green, huh? Nice choice."

Leaning down she picked through the collection carefully, taking out only the richest and greenie-est rocks she could find. "Of course! I did say that I was going to, silly!" Setting her front paws down she used them as a scoop as she walked backwards to drag the pile over to him. Pulling away she flopped back, sitting on her hind legs as her arms spread out to present her finds. "Pick out which ones you want on yours and mine. We'll have matching ones that way!"

Abominable Greenie
Lord help me these children are adorable.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:19 am
"UHM.. Honestly.." The look on his face became incredibly guilty. "I don't really know, BUT I know it's a good thing!" He said confidently and his grin returned two fold. "Ewwwwww, good thing we will NEVER be like that. That is groooossss." He said, agreeing with her without hesitation - how could adults do that to themselves! Yuck! His face scrunched up to reveal his disgust, if his words weren't enough.

"Whoa! Clones?" His face un-scrunched and turned into a look of sheer awe. "Wow, wow, WOW." He proclaimed, trying to imagine what his twin would look like, if he had one - did he have one? His siblings looked similar, perhaps he had one and didn't even know it! Wouldn't that be a surprise! When her paw raised to show him where the butterfly marking was he felt his eyes cross, meeting to see the tip of his nose as she booped him. Giving his head a wicked shake he righted himself and even patted down his 'mane' which looked tumbled. "Oooo, I cannot wait Yukio!"

"Doooooo you think there is a record? Think we would win?" He wondered out loud to his newest and only best friend (at least 'only' for now anywho). "We're probably the best at using the word 'best'." He stated matter of factly. How could they not be!?

"My. Very. Own. Sled." His eyes got huge, heck they were going to be sore later with all of his 'eye exercises' that were going on as they traveled through various emotions. "Are you serious!?" His whole body was trembling with the enthusiasm in his words. "Yes please, oh yes yes!" He said. "Tomorrow, your den - gotcha!"

The green cub felt himself grow flush at her words, though he felt the same - to have them said out loud and towards him were what effected his cheeks, that now appeared rosy. "I think so too - forever!" He giggled at her remark to his favorite color. "I find more green in the world than anything else, so it reminds me of things from the ocean herself to the trees in the jungle nearby. Makes me think of life." He said happily, implying he'd put quite a bit of thought into his choice.

Before she even finished her sentence he knew precisely which ones they could have for their bracelets. Just recently he'd come across a couple of gems, one a darker teal-green (which he figured would be good for her, as it resembled him) and then a darker forest-green that ironically resembled her eyes for him. "This way we have colors that resemble a little bit of each of us." He said with a great smile. "I know you like bright colors, so here - have these as well." He pulled out some smaller stones, not many - perhaps 8? Enough that each bracelet could have 4 additional rocks. Each rock was unique and seemed to sparkle, a couple had some purples and also some white. They'd be complimentary to both bracelets.

"I can't wait to see what you do Yukio."

Pollack
These guys are friggin precious lol

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:19 pm

"Yeah clones! Real life clones right out of the stories!" Finally someone knew what the heck she was talking about! The twins had just looked at her like she grew three heads when she brought up the fact that they might be part of some secret clone plot. Course, now that she did think about it it didn't seem like it would fit the Bahari to have this dark secret project going on. Grinning from ear-to-ear she lifted a paw up, fixing the last lock of his curly 'mane' that had sprung out of place. "Me either, Maji! It's going to be loads of fun."

"There has to be. I mean there's a record for everything, right? So we're clearly the bestest besters at besting this side of the best ocean." Confirming her bold claim she gave a tiny sage nod. "That's eighteen. We clearly have blown any competition out of the water!"

"Mmmhm!" Nodding eagerly her previous smile only grew at his enthusiasm. At this rate her cheeks were going to be killing her by the end of this playdate. "Wait! Do you even know where my den is...?" She didn't think she had told him yet. GASP! Perhaps he was so in tune with the rocks that they had told him? Ohhh just like the stories of the faries being in tune with the forests but with a beach bum twist!

Letting out a tiny giggle she leaned over, nudging him softly. "Of course forever! That's the 'F' in B.F.F!" She had to say, he looked adorable all flustered and rosy like that. She noted that look was something she'd have to pull out of him more often. "Oh...wow, Maji. I have never thought of green like that before." Peering at him with wonder her eyes sparkled in delight. "I guess that proves you're the life of the party, eh? Since you're mostly green yourself!"

A tiny excited gasp escaped from her as he pulled out the specific colored stones. "Ohmygosh! Those are peeeerfect." Now even when she traveled she could take comfort in having her rock by her side more or less. Picking up one of the teal-green stone she gently rolled it between her toes. "I gotta say you might even have me beat when it comes to picking out colors."

Her attention was drawn back up when he brought out the more brightly colored rocks. "Oh! They're absolutely lovely! They go really well with the others too. Though I think..." Popping her lips she pushed away some of the few purple gems. Leaning back over the pile she carefully plunked out pieces of golden quartz and amber. She would pause with every find, lifting the gem to compare to the yellow on his body to ensure she was getting as close as possible. "I would like these on mine instead."

Putting now her four finds into the to-be-used pile she got up. "Right so first step to a bracelet is you need the string!" Padding over to a nearby palm tree she carefully (minding the spikes) grabbed the stem end of it in her mouth. Walking backwards she dragged the frond back to where he sat.

Plopping down once more in front of him she tugged the frond in front of her before dropping it. "Now-" Pausing she sucked in a deep breath before continuing. "You gotta strip the leaves. But that's the easy part." Grabbing the palm she lifted it up, chewing through the different leaves until she had a little pile in front of her.

"Now that you got your leaves you need to make them small and flexible enough to be string." Using one of her tiny, sharp claws as a knife she cut away the tough sides of the leaves, peering up to him occasionally to see his reaction. "See? Now you just roll the leave between your toes to soften it and make it small." Nudging the leaf over to him she lightly poked the tip against his leg. "Why don't you do the rolling why I cut the rest of these?"

Abominable Greenie
Too freaking adorable.

[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas