Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:55 am
User ImageUser Image
[Zjarri meets Sadhbh for the first time. Sadhbh is interested in joining the war band and hearing about Zjarri's crimson partner in crime (literally, if the rumors Sadhbh heard were true).]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:10 am
The purple lioness was exhausted, she just returned home from a Viking not long after the lioness she sought out. Rumors had flown around about the newest Captain and Sadhbh wanted to check things out for herself, perhaps find a comfortable spot in the pride amongst other strong female Reavers. The females in this pride were taking a turn for the higher road and she wanted to get on that path as soon as possible. To meet with her would satisfy not one, but two curiosities though. Would she accept a new member to her band and was it true... how she came to be Captain?

That second rumor was spread a lot less and for purpose. Sabia`Deimos had made a name for herself though, perhaps not in the way most lionesses did, but she was certainly the right hand to the blue individual she sought out - that much was clear. As she approached the center most of the pride, where she imagined the lioness might be to celebrate such fantastic news, she didn't find her. Sadhbh was a little confused about this, but not long as she soon spotted the blue backside of her target. "Zjarri?" She called out, not wanting to impede upon whatever conversation was happening - though the lioness didn't seem so enthralled by that particular conversation because she turned around immediately. That was the first time Sadhbhs blue eyes would meet Zjarris pink ones.

Sadhbh received a 'yes'?', the one word answer asking in the tone 'what did she want'. "Could I have a word?" She asked, wanting to separate the new Captain from her crew long enough to interrogate her on joining and the rest. "I just wanted to ask you something - I promise I won't take up much of your time." There, she had been as honest as she could without involving others, though another individual eyed her up pretty good. When the eyes met hers she narrowed her own blue ones at them and almost produced a snarl. She was old blood here, that was nothing to sneeze at these days and she'd defend that to her death.

"Just over here." She offered, suggesting a space just a little bit away from the crowds.

WC: 371  

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:18 am
Yes, she had made it home and with more than one surprise in tow. Zjarri`fol had already spoken with the Warlord, everything was about as official as it could be and she had already lined up her next outing - one that would make history, in her mind, this would be the trip of a lifetime that would eventually include her family as well. A family that not many knew about yet. She was in the middle of briefing a few lions of the new band she'd taken on when a voice rose above the noise and asked for her by name, had things gotten around that quickly. When she turned around she wasn't at all disappointed by what she'd seen, the lioness before her was one she'd seen about at a very young age. Still, she didn't know the lioness's name or how to address her.

"Sure." She said, not entirely sold on leaving her group to chat with this lioness, but she was sure that the case would be that she might be asked a few somethings in the upcoming months. Her coming into power had been questioned a couple of times due to how things seemed to happen and dependent upon who told the story. "What is it you'd like to ask?" The blue lioness inquired casually, not entirely invested in the conversation just yet. But she did follow to where the purple lioness suggested, figuring it was indeed a much better place to talk one on one.

"So what did you want to talk about, Sadhbh." There! She had remembered the lioness's name. Zjarri felt proud brifefly, very briefly. If she thought back on it she didn't recall this lioness having been anything fancy, but she was strong enough to take care of herself and perhaps even lead a small group while out on a Viking, she was of old blood so she knew the rules and traditions well enough to participate in most anything.

WC: 328  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:29 am
The look of surprise on her face was very obvious as she heard Zjarri remember her name - how kind. She smiled warmly at the lioness, having remembered her name from so many moons ago was the sign of a very aware individual - who better to run a whole group. "Well, I wanted to inquire if you'll be accepting new pledges?" Sadhbh asked, the curiosity killing her, she just wanted to get down to business and get home. The weariness of returning home also showed on Zjarri's face, so she figured that the blue lioness would appreciate her immediate desire to begin and end this conversation as quickly as possible.

The blue lioness's face broke into a welcoming grin that the purple lioness could appreciate. "I'd love to become part of your band, join forces with females for females. We don't need the boys to Captain us anymore - we are our own." She stated, clearly not impressed with having to have followed males most, if not all of her life. Being female shouldn't mean being less.

Sadhbh would likely never be just a salt-wife.

"So what do you say?"

The purple lioness would be sitting on the edge of her seat, if she was on one. Heck, it would get even worse once she got passed this little question - the rest she was simply curious about in a way that could wait if necessary, but still. She just wanted to know.

WC: 240  

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:28 pm
The question caught Zjarri off guard. Of course she should have been expecting it, but alas the words being said out loud were awesome. "Of course!" To desperate sounding? To excited? Probably. She held herself firmly quiet a moment, allowing her the time to breathe through the excitement she felt so her responses were much more relaxed and professional so to speak.

"I'd appreciate the additional support, absolutely." She smiled fondly at the idea of having more lionesses backing her up - word had travelled quickly as well. That was a promising thing and so she'd not waste such an opportunity.

"I won't be active in the next little bit, but we'll keep in touch. If you want to reach me, but can't seem to find me just give Sabia`Deimos a poke." Zjarri rattled off the information without evening thinking about whether or not the purple lioness knew who she was evening talking about. "If you haven't seen Sabia you'll know her as the crimson lioness adorned with a skull mask and pelt over her shoulders and back. Honestly you likely can't miss her." She chuckled lightly.

"For now I want to touch base with some family."

WC: 196
Total Zjarri WC: 524

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:53 pm
Yahoo! The purple lioness could have leaped with joy at the acceptance, but maintained her cool on the outside - this was all so exciting, her first female Captain. Her respect for the blue lioness was endless at this point, of course that could change over time and with new decisions, but that was future Sadhbhs problem.

"Actually.. when you have a spare moment I'd like to ask about Sabia." This was intended to be a question, but came out more as a demand, nonetheless Zjarri gave a graceful nod. The request didn't seem that weird to her and for that Sadhbh was grateful. Of course she hadn't been that worried up until she asked about her, but ah well.

"Go, be with your family. I'll see you later."

WC: 128
Total Sadhbh WC: 739

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items