Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
[Sabia is pregnant and almost relinquishes her greatest fear to Zjarri - her fear of dying during child-birth.]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:43 pm
To say that Sabia had strange luck wouldn’t be a lie, but in the same token she had aimed for this to happen, even hoped. The last few day had been difficult as she adjusted to strange feelings and hormonal outbursts, which fortunately remained private. The meaning behind the extremely unfortunately feeling was promising though – the crimson lioness was pregnant and she couldn’t have been happier. These would be strong cubs, their Father was a Captain who had proved himself in his field many times, from what she understood. The excitement she felt was comparable to the regret she had for how mad she had gotten with Zjarri. They had made up, but still.

When she woke up the following morning her strength was returning a small amount and she managed to get up and about – the movement reminded her of her first pregnancy which had been difficult as well. This wouldn’t be an easy ride, she knew it, but still it would be worthwhile. Sabia stood, gaining her footing easily and was soon on her way out the dens door and on her way to find the blue companion she’d grown closer too with just a removal of her mask. Who else could she tell? Well perhaps Phosphor himself, but that could come later.
“Zjarri?” She called out, inquiring to the dens entrance as she approached it. At first she didn’t hear anything from her friend, but then a dark tail popped into sight and it was clear she was rolling over or at least shifting in a position while sleeping. “Could you get up?” The crimson lioness stated, almost whining a little at her friend. “I have some very important news, you aren’t the only one accomplishing things you know.”

When Sabia began to sound disgruntled is when Zjarri shifted enough to peer one narrowed pink eye at her. “What is it Sabia, I thought you said I should get as much sleep as I could…” She groaned as though it helped to prove her aching was real and true. “Besides, I haven’t seen you in days, what couldn’t wait a few more moments?” Without invitation she watched as Sabia wandered into her den and plop down beside her, gut right in her face and golden eyes peering down on her. At first she said nothing, waiting for the blue lioness to blink away her sleep and stretch a little, eventually joining her in a seated position that appeared to be very uncomfortable. “Karma seems to have your back.” Sabia smirked slightly.

“I’m pregnant too.”

The words were enough to widen Zjarris eyes and to open her mouth in a silent gasp. They would be mothers, together! This, ironically, fixed all of their arguments – how could they argue when they were both in the same position. How could they hate each other if they couldn’t find a reason that set them apart? “Oh, yes! I hope we have many strong cubs Sabia, our litters can grow up together and perhaps even have their first Viking together!” Her excitement had doubled and rightly so.

“How long have you known?” She asked her crimson friend. “Have you told anyone else yet?” Sabia vigorously shook her head in response to both questions, nearly budging her mask from its usual place. “I should tell the Father, I mean Phosphor has a right to know.” Zjarri smiled warmly, she hadn’t personally met with Phosphor, but recognized the name – of course Sabia would choose someone known and well recognized for his strength. That wasn’t any surprise at all really. “How do you plan on telling him? How have you been feeling?”

“I’ve been sore and very weak – my last pregnancy didn’t go over very easily and I don’t anticipate this one to be much easier.” Her greatest fear was that she knew how her Grandmother had perished, giving birth to her monster of a father – what would happen if that became her? Would her final breath be to give a first to one of her flesh and blood? It seemed deep, worth embracing, but to tell anyone the honest truth she was afraid. The fear flashed in her eyes but went unnoticed by Zjarri which relieved Sabia a small amount.

“Oh, I hope it relaxes for you.” Zjarri said warmly. “Either way we are in this together, I have your back just like always.” Basically, their partnership had begun to become a friendship that quickly turned to a pair of best friends. They knew more about each other than either had anticipated, Sabia especially – of course there was plenty more to tell, but that was easily saved for another day when they weren’t so bright and cheery. “I’m glad we’ve worked things out, beyond you I don’t know who I’d turn to for anything.” Sabia said fondly and dropped herself to a laying position next to Zjarri – she really did need to get a larger living space. “Me too Sabia.” The blue lioness responded and dropped down as well, finding comfort in just how closely they were.

“Are you afraid of being pregnant?” Sabia asked, opening up the floor a little bit to one of her largest fears. “No.” Zjarri answered honestly. “I don’t think I’ve ever been more sure of something actually, are you afraid Sabia?” She asked the crimson lioness who had rested her head on out stretched paws. When she didn’t respond right away Zjarri flopped to her side and rested directly against her, nearly tossing her head into those out stretched paws herself.

“I’m afraid Zjarri.”

Sabia heaved a heavy breath, unsure of why she was even bringing this up. “I was afraid last time too, but I was also feeling very alone. This time I’m not alone an don’t have to keep to myself. You know you can’t tell anyone any of this or I may have to kill you right?” A small grin broke on her lips at the joke. Zjarri gave a brisk, but half-assed nod to the statement.
“Let’s rest, I’m exhausted from just getting up to talk to your nervous a**.”
Didn’t even take seconds for Zjarri to conk out, snoring loud as can be. Sabia sat up for a while, but soon followed into an unsettled sleep – one filled with a repeated nightmare that she just couldn’t seem to shake.

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas