Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[PRP] Surrounded by girls (Raizen x ? x ?)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:13 pm
User Image

So he found out he had a quite large family indeed. Apparently his father was a bit of a... well, you know what.

Shaking his head he gave a shrug. Oh well. As long as his mother and siblings were well taken care of he could care less how many other families he sired.

The white pawed male was currently looking for someone to spar with, or at least converse with. While his siblings were fun and all he wanted to meet other cubs from other families. Perhaps form strong bonds or even set his sights on a pretty lady, or two, he could court once he was older.

He was already shaping up to be like his father in more ways than one it would seem.

I Lady Kiya I
If you want he can meet both your girls. <3 They're seriously so adorable!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:32 pm
User Image

"Bahira" Fairen jabbed her sister in the side with her paw. "Looks like we have a toy." she said with a grin as she noticed the male cub wondering by himself. She glanced at her sister with a raised brow. They were going to have some fun alright. She lead the two towards the male.

"You look grumpy" She decided to tell the male cub. Perhaps he wasn't really, but he did look it to her. A grin continued to cross her face.

User Image
Bahira followed her sister with curiosity. Of course, that was what was gonna get her into lots of trouble one day. While she didn't like the way her sister was, she still followed her. Bahira was much more like her mother, even though she didn't see her often. Her mother was a Thrall, she wasn't allowed to be around her for too long. It was hard for Bahira to accept it. Not so much for her sister before her.

"Hello!" She said cheerfully. Of course, her sister had malicious intents for the male before them. But perhaps she could interject before something happened.

AstoriaFallen

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:43 pm
I Lady Kiya I

Maybe he should have paid a little more attention to where he was going and who was around him because it became suddenly apparent he wasn't alone when two voices cut through the air, both of them female.

Grumpy? He looked up and into the red eyes of a purple and white female and what looked to be her sister. He only assumed this. "Hello." He cocked his head and looked to the paler of the two for a second. "I didn't mean to look grumpy, maybe that's just my all around normal look." He said not really knowing what he looked like from another's perspective.

"You're both very bright." He was making a remark about their coloration, it was striking though. He had to say that much.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:37 am
Fairen shrugged her shoulders and tried to flip her braid out of her face without succeeding. "Do what you want, it doesn't matter." She said with a sigh of a voice. Perhaps she was being a little too dramatic, but it was amusing to her all the same. She moved around him to get a better look at the cub and to see what exactly he was doing. Her tail flicked about, eager to do something, she couldn't see if he was doing anything or not. In fact, it looked as if they just kinda stumbled upon him as he stumbled upon them.

"What are you doing?" She asked rudely, ignoring his bright comment. Perhaps ruder than she had intended. She was itching to pounce, but was trying to resist the urge to attack him. Or at least make it less obvious of her near future intent. See, it was not nearly as fun pouncing on her unsuspecting siblings, but sounded much more pleasing to pounce on an unsuspecting stranger.

Bahira didn't ignore his comment, however. She grinned as huge as any cub could grin. "Why thank you!" She said looking from her sister, to her self, and back to the male cub. "I'm Bahira, and this is my sister, Fairen." She was oblivious to any intent her sister had.

Bahira was more about making friends and having a good laugh than play fighting. She wasn't much of a fighter, and didn't enjoy it. Of course, that made her quite weird for a viking, but her father insisted it was because her mother. Not that she knew or anything, however. "Nice to meet you!"

AstoriaFallen

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:08 pm
I Lady Kiya I

He stifled a laugh at the failed hair flip, it was cute though. Instead he smiled and cocked his head at her question. "I'm out exploring, WHAT are you doing?" He remarked in return to her.

Turning his attention to the other girl he gave a small nod of his head. "You're welcome, it's nice to meet you Bahira and Fairen. I am Raizen." He acknowledged her thanks and was pleased to have their names to call them by now. "Can I hang out with the two of you?" He wouldn't be upset if they said no, it was still something he figured he'd ask since they seemed like they'd be interesting to be around.  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games