Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands
[PRP] The family grows (Nelly x Nkan x Hana)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:11 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nelly was happy to finally be able to show her cubs or at least one of them off with her sister. Padding forward with the purple youngster in toe she sought out her sibling. Nkan looked up at his mother and dashed alongside her with a grin on his face. "Where are we going momma?" He asked pouncing on a leaf that blew by and then pounced after her, swatting at her tail with his paws.

"We're going to see your Auntie." She said warmly towards the small male. She was so proud of this brood of hers, even if they were the result of a one time thing. Finally coming into view of the familiar face of Hana her grin widened and she felt like a cub herself. "Hana!" She called out, "I have a surprise for you." She said with a sparkle in her eyes.

Rennekae

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:18 am
User Image

Hana stalked up to her den heavily, having just returned from a border patrol followed by combat practice, her large paws slightly sore but a pleased smile spread across her jaws. She flopped to her side in the sand without even the slightest hint of grace and stretched out luxuriously, flexing her claws and relishing in the feeling of deep furrows they dug and the warm sand between her toes. There wasn't anything the burgundy lioness loved more than her job - except her family. And speaking of.

Hana lifted her head as her sister's voice rang out. Catching sight of her seafoam sibling, she rolled to her belly and pushed herself to her paws.
"Nelly!," she called out, beaming with happiness. "You know I love when you try to sur-"

Hana cut off abruptly. She had to admit, this time, she was definitely surprised. It was hard to catch the seasoned patron off guard but this time, her sister had done it, for trotting along beside her was a pale pink cub with a shocking blue mane and - and Hana's gradient tail, though in different colours. She twitched her own tail with excited delight. The usually tough lioness felt her heart melt a little as her sister and what had to be her nephew stopped in front of her.

"And who might this be?," she asked, crouching down so she was a little closer to the cub's height.

AstoriaFallen

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:36 pm
Rennekae

She watched as her sister became aware there was someone else with her and cut her sentence short. Nkan looked up at the dark colored lioness as she crouched low so she could look at him and he looked at his mother and then back towards her when she asked who he was. "I'm Nkanyenzi!" He boldly said, standing proud in front of his Aunt. "Are you Auntie Hana?" He asked curiously, hoping he was finally meeting more of his Aunts and Uncles.

Nelly watched with pride as her sister instantly seemed to take an interest in the cub. "I'm sorry I wasn't able to bring all of them. Their with Asker right now." She said warmly, it was so nice to have her back home. She had missed much while she was away.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:28 pm
Hana's lips pulled to the side in a playful smirk. Brazen little creature, he was. Just like her. She loved it.

"Indeed, I am," she purred impishly, tousling the cub's ears with her forepaw. As her sister spoke, Hana looked up and rose back to a standing position, smile still firmly in place. "No need to apologize. I'm sure I'll meet them all soon enough."

Truth be told, Hana was a little irked that she didn't see as much of her nieces and nephews are her siblings, but it wasn't directed at anyone, especially her sister. The dark lioness understood that it wasn't a deliberate choice. She kept herself very busy with Patron tasks and training and was rarely available to cub-sit. Plus, until very recently, she had always been very awkward around cubs - nothing like the easy-going air Asker had with little ones. Though she'd never admit it, Hana had always been a little afraid of cubs - mostly of having them herself - but as she matured she had started to want a family of her own. She had yet to tell her family this, but now would be a good time to start opening up.

"In fact, if you like and you can let me know ahead of time, I can even watch them for you some time. Help with some of the responsibilities and... it will be good practice." Hana met her sister's gaze pointedly and smiled, hoping her message would get across.

AstoriaFallen
Sorry this took so long to get back to! So much stuff. >.<;

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:13 pm
Rennekae

The young cub was quite pleased he had been right in addressing his Aunt. "Momma says I have a lot of Aunts and Uncles but I've only met you and Uncle Asker." He said looking at his mother and then back to his aunt. He hoped he was able to meet the rest of them but he wasn't sure where they were or what they were doing.

Nelly gave her sister a warm smile as she seemed to interact with the youngster fairly easy enough. "Oh that would be wonderful! I'm sure they'd all enjoy it as well." She said excitedly before catching her glance, and then a coy smile spread across her lips and she gave her sisters shoulder a nudge. "You may catch baby fever if you spend too much time with them though." She gave her a playful wink. She couldn't help but imagine her sister being a mother! It was all so exciting. She hoped she was able to find someone suitable, she knew she was rather picky.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:35 pm
Hana paused for a moment at the cub's words, then chuckled to herself. Their family was so extensive, she didn't think even she and Nelly had met them all, but there was no reason to bust the poor little guy's bubble.

"I'm sure you'll meet more of them in time. In fact, I'll even put in a good word for you with your Great-Uncle Dhoru and his mate, Nema. That's mine and your mother's uncle." Hana leaned back down to Nkan's level so she could stage-whisper in the cub's taffy-pink ear. "And he's my absolute favourite uncle." Straightening back up, she finished at a normal volume, "I'm sure he'll even bring you something cool. He's a Thief. He gave me this scarf when I was about your age." Hana flicked her tail forward to present the sheer blue scarf with red swirls that twisted like snakes across it. The crimson lioness had enlisted the assistance of some birds to have the scarf wrapped tightly around her tail. Her Patron instincts wouldn't allow her to have it around her neck or head where it could be used against her in a fight. Still, the little golden circles hung from her tail and jingled cheerfully whenever they moved, reminding her of that beloved day.

Hana turned her attention to her sister and returned the mischievous wink. "I think I'm already warm, and I may have found someone to share my sickness." Hana raised a paw to her jaws, signaling that this conversation should remain a secret. She wasn't ready to come clean about her relationship with everyone yet, but her sister was always privy to her secrets.

AstoriaFallen

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers