Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands
[PRP] On to the panic mode (Liviyathan & Cheveyo)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:22 am
User Image

Liviyathan was terrified. She had been in the pride for a while now, her life had changed dramatically when she had joined, she had gone from a lone huntress to a part of a pride. It was hard, even now to get used to relying on others, relying on those that weren't family, they were only tied through the bond of the pride.

It was then that she was now terrified. The recent invaders in to their lands had brought with them many new faces, creatures she had never seen before, with great stories. She had felt closer to the prides members more than ever before with the comradarie of the days.

Now she felt further from them than she had ever felt before even as a joining rogue. During the turmoil she had, met someone. He was mysterious and charming and he had gotten the better of her, she had felt flattered and flustred and after it had happened she had felt embarrassed but very happy especially since he had simply gone and she didnt even know his name.

It was only when her belly started to swell she realised her one night of indescresion was coming back to bite her. She was pregnant and she didn't know what to do. Once the pomboo had confirmed this she had fled to the border and now, here she stood frightened and exhausted with thought, unable to sit still, pacing along the dunes looking for an answer to her situation that neither the sky or the sea could answer.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He had recently become familiar with the Bahari pride and some of it's members, though there had been one that had stood out against the others. She had a pelt that looked like the sea kissing the night sky. She was a vision, at least to him she was. Her rose petal eyes having captivated him from the start. He wasn't sure why he had decided to stick around the pride but he had.

Well, he knew a little. He wanted to get to know her more. See her again perhaps. He was aware the pride was large but that didn't stop him from seeking the lioness out.

Padding along the large grey male with the rainbow mane kept his gaze every searching for the lovely lady.

Syrius Lionwing

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:58 am
The dark female stopped in her pacing as her gaze fell upon the rainbow maned male. He was hard to miss, despite the fact that his body was gray, his mane was so brightly coloured that it made him stand out. She smiled a little concerned smile, did she want to speak to him? Did she want to speak to anyone right now? She felt sick and tired.. Maybe she needed someone to speak to.

Clearing her throat she spoke hoping her voice would reach his ears "Hi." She squeeks her voice cracked as she spoke, her ears flicked back and she took a breath. "Cheveyo." She tried again managing to steady her voice this time and speak loud enough that he could hear her voice.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:27 am
Syrius Lionwing

His smile faded from his lips as he noted her unusual demeanor. "Is everything okay Livy?" He asked her calling her by a nickname he had come up with for her. While he hadn't known her very long she was usually quite more uplifting than this and he wondered if perhaps something had happened or if she wasn't feeling well.

Taking a few steps closer he decided to not get too close in case she wanted some space. "Is there anything I can gt for you?" He asked wanting to be of some service to her at least. He hadn't ever found himself so concerned over a female before so this was quite new to him. While he'd had a fling before in the past it had been just that. Two youngsters having a night of heated romance.

He had no clue it had resulted in cubs. Though he was certain in the future it would be made clear.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:02 pm
The dark lioness opened her mouth and closed it again. She was certain she was going to be sick if she left her maw open to long. "I don't know what to do Chev." She takes a long very heavy breath moving in closer to him. She wasnt usually so social, usually wanted her space, living in her own bubble. She had allowed that bubble to be popped for just one night and now look, she was.. Ugh gods she was really going to be sick. She stepped away from him again and turned to cough up some fluid.

"What have I done? What have I done?" She whined, she felt so pitiful relying on this poor male. She pulled in a deep hiccuping breath and looked at him from behind her mussed up bangs. "I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have called you over." She sobs. "I'm okay.. I'm okay honest." She manages jutting out her chest and blinking sweaty the tears that were threatening to fall down her cheeks. She felt so stupid. The poor guy wouldn't be interested in her problems.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:25 pm
Syrius Lionwing

Her words weren't making much sense to him and that likely reflected on his face as he watched her. "Do about what? What happened?" He asked her trying to get something that made sense to come out of her mouth. However she began to dry heave and of course get sick at one point.

His concern for her well being grew and he stepped forward and finally wrapped a paw around her shoulder and pulled her into a hug. He felt like she needed a hug right now. "I'm sure it can't be all that bad. You can tell me, I don't mind." He said to he softly.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:22 am
AstoriaFallen

When Chev wrapped his paw around her she finally relaxed her whole body leaned in to him and tear streaked from her eyes and in to his chest "I'm pregnant" She sobbed. "I don't know what to do, he was just here and then he was gone and.. and I just started settling in properly.. I don't know how to be a mother!" She let out in one long sobbing breath.

"Chev, I don't know what to do, I just... I don't know what to do." She whispers burying her head in to his colourful mane. She felt so very weak relying upon this friendly male to comfort her. She should have stayed with the pombuka, she should have spoken to lions of the pride she..she just didnt know what to do. Chev was just conveniently, here and thank the gods he was.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:39 am
Syrius Lionwing

He was hoping the hug would make her feel better, however it seemed it was the thing she needed in order to get what was on her mind, off her chest.Giving her a tight hug he supposed he could understand. His expression was soft, even though she couldn't see it and he took in a deep breath and let it out.

"What you're feeling is quite alright. No one knows what to do at first. But it will come to you. I promise." He said to her as he released her from his hug and looked at her with a warm smile. "You're going to be an amazing mother." He said to her softly.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:09 am
AstoriaFallen

The dark lioness looked up at the rainbow maned male. She hiccuped back a few tight sobs but was unable to properly stop the tears from falling. "You don't understand, they are all.. they're strict.. traditionalists.. I just settled.. I'm frightened they wont be accepted and I have no idea how to be a mother! I don't even remember mine. What am I supposed to do Chev?" She blinks owlishly at him, for some reasons he thought he, a wandering rogue, would have the answers.

Looking down at her paws she kneaded at the sand taking a few deep breaths to try and stem the flow of her tears. She had to be self sufficient here, she was a single mother, she would have to move down to the Pombuka, she would.. she would.. what would she do? The gods only knew how many cubs were going to be born! What if she had one of those massive litterse, she had heard of a couple bearing twelve, oh gods what would she do with twelve? A new sort of panic was setting in. How could she, as a single lioness handle twelve babies. "What if I have twelve babies, I don't think I could handle one, what if there are twelve, that's happened here before you know? It has. Oh gods."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:00 pm
Syrius Lionwing

He listened as she spoke and he could understand why she was so distraught. An idea crossed his thoughts and he wondered if perhaps she might take him up on the offer. Though, he knew they didn't know each other very well yet but he felt a strong bond to this lioness.

He was fairly certain it was love. But he didn't want to give it a label yet.

"So... I know this might seem a little out there but..." He looked at her, a twinkle in his eyes. "Perhaps.. If... Well.." He wasn't entirely sure how to say this.

"If it's not too much to ask of you... Perhaps we can just say they're mine?" He knew it was a crazy idea. "I like you Liv. A great deal and I was hoping to ask you some other way, but I want to stay here with you in this pride... If you'd have me that is. I promise I'll be a good father to your cubs. Even if it's twelve of them."

He laid it out on the line, while it was impossible to know what they were going to look like he could always say there were from his ancestors or something. "If it sounds stupid I understand.."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:13 pm
Liviyathans eyes went wide as a sand dollar as he made a suggestion. A suggestion she didn't expect, a suggestion that both shocked and at the same time lifted a weight off her dark shoulders. "I..You..buh?" She managed, she felt her face flush, though her blush couldn't be aww because of her dark fur, she opened her mouth a couple of times.

"Chev.." She managed, more tears rolling down her cheeks, these tears had suddenly changed from despair to happiness. Here was this wonderful, friendly handsome male, willing to take on her mistake, willing to be their father. "Chev.." She squeaked moving closer to him she buried her face back in to his rainbow mane.

"Do, do you really want that?" She whispers lifting her head a little to look at the smoke gray male. "I like you too.. I do, I like you too." She paused and licked her dry lips "Do you really want that, do you really want to be with me? I'm going to have someone else's cubs, do you really want to raise them?" She chokes, he was being just so wonderful, it was hard for her to hear, hard for her to process that he wanted to be with her even after such a stupid mistake.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:00 pm
Syrius Lionwing

He figured it might take her a moment to process what he had asked, while it was a huge thing to offer he hadn't thought twice about it. If he had been the least bit unsure he probably wouldn't have said anything about it. But he was sure of this, for that he was certain.

"Yes, I do. I'd do anything for you." He said looking into her eyes. "As far as I'm concerned it doesn't matter who their father is or was. I'll gladly call them my own if you'll allow it. Plus my mother will be right happy to have grandcubs to adore." He said thinking fondly of Hadeth. Jabari was more of the father in the relationship but he still referred to her as mom as well.

"It would be an honor." He meant it.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:09 pm
The sea marked lioness choked back a sob. He was such a big silly fool, who ever would have thought that such a nice creature would come in to her life and more to the point that he would offer to help her, to care for the cubs that were growing inside her in a very unknown number.

She gave a nod unable to speak for a moment letting the tears continue down her face. She wondered how this wonderful male could find her anything less than a complete mess right now, she'd done so much ugly sobbing during this conversation. Taking a few measured breaths, she let out a little laugh.

"Oh Chev.. Chev you.. Why couldn't it have been you? Why did I have to just be that person." She sniffs and buries herself in to his chest once more. "I would never say no to you being their father if that is what you want." It seemed with Chev came a whole gaggle of other creatures too and it suddenly, quite strangely occurred to her that's he was about to have a family, a real family for the first time in her life. She had never had a proper family before. She would very much have to think about what this meant but for now, for this moment, she simply felt a flood of relief. "Thank you." She whispers in to his fluffy mane, "Thank you for being you."

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:11 am
Syrius Lionwing
we can probably wrap this up here? is this enough posts.

"It's alright, no one is blaming you for what happened. At least I'm certainly not. And as far as everyone else has to know, it never happened and they're mine." He said looking at her with warm eyes.

"I just want you to be happy and to be well taken care of." He said wanting the world for this lioness whom he'd only known for a short amount of time. He allowed her to lean into him and he hugged her close. "Of course." was all he said.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:17 am
AstoriaFallen
It is! I shall just write this post to wrap it.

Liviyathan felt a deep swell of comfort wrapped in this wonderful caring male. She was so happy. She felt exhausted, out had been a rollercoaster of an afternoon and though she knew that there would be more trials ahead, having cubs, being a mother, and a gaggle of a thousand other things, for this moment at least she felt safe and content.  
[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games