HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Beast Battles
[Jauhar] Lerin/Ziari vs Radaku x3 - Tough Claws

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Fluffesu rolled 3 100-sided dice: 95, 74, 74 Total: 243 (3-300)

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:29 am
Character || Lerin
Stage || Beast Tamer (3)
Battling || Radaku x3
Battle Stat || 45
Defense || 14
Roll Needed || 20-100 10-100 w/ Ziari
Rolled || 95, 74, 74
Outcome || Win x3
Experience earned || 50
14 (Lerin's win) + [14 x 2 (number of creatures) x .75 (Ziari's wins)] + 15 (taming) = 50
WC Required || 250 x 3 (number of beasts) + 200 (taming) = 950
Current WC || 1201

Fluffesu rolled 2 100-sided dice: 12, 31 Total: 43 (2-200)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:35 am
Taming || Radaku x1
Attack Stat || 45 + 6 = 51
Speed Stat || 29 + 4 = 33
Intelligence || 15
Roll 1 Needed || 10-100
Roll 2 Needed || 50-100
Rolled || 12, 31
Outcome || Nope
*Since neither of them were able to tame it normally, Lerin will use his Taming Net.
Three previously failed attempts: [1] [2] [3]

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

Tangled Puppet rolled 3 100-sided dice: 72, 93, 100 Total: 265 (3-300)

Tangled Puppet

Sarcastic Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:25 am
Character || Ziari
Stage || Beast Charmer (2)
Battling || Radaku x3
Battle Stat || 18
Defense || 14
Roll Needed || 80-100 70-100 w/ Lerin
Rolled || 72, 93, 100
Outcome || Win x3
Experience earned || 73
21 x 2 (number of creatures @ Ziari’s wins) + [21 x .75 (Lerin's win)] + 15 (taming) = 72.75 = 73
WC Required || 250 x 3 (number of beasts) + 200 (taming) = 950

Tangled Puppet rolled 2 100-sided dice: 1, 29 Total: 30 (2-200)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:28 am
Taming || Radaku x1
Attack Stat || 18 + 2 = 20
Speed Stat || 16 + 2 = 18
Intelligence || 15
Roll 1 Needed || 80-100
Roll 2 Needed || 80-100
Rolled || 1, 29
Outcome || Not tamed

Tangled Puppet

Sarcastic Demigod

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:05 pm
Tangled Puppet

It was customary for Lerin to stay up late into the night, then also rise early in the morning. Such was the case within his own home, a familiar and comfortable area. So out in the admittedly peaceful, but still unfamiliar settlement of Neued, his sleep habits were slightly exacerbated. He enjoyed it here, for all the differences it had from his village. There were many people, of varying tolerances, and new things to try and places to explore. He didn't have time for sleep. That would come later, when he was on his own again.

The sky was still dark when he slipped down the narrow corridor that led from his room to the rest of the inn. Usually mornings were a solitary time, where most of the people he knew were either asleep or in no mood to be bothered. He couldn't say if Ziari was a morning person or not, but since they had started their journey in the morning (though not quite as early as this), he did hope she wouldn't be terribly opposed.

It helped that he could spy the early-morning vendors checking their wares in the market below. Someone was awake, so surely Zi wouldn't mind either. And if she did, she could just tell him to beat it, and that would be that.

He still approached her door with a healthy dose of hesitance. "Ziari?" He asked softly as he rapped his knuckles against her door with as much force as he dared. It wasn't terribly likely that she'd hear the knock or his words, but he went on, just the same. "I am going out for a bit this morning," he hummed to the wood. "And I was wondering if you would like to join me..."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:52 pm
Ziari, while not normally an early morning person, had found herself awake and unable to fall back to sleep. Ever since that first night that Lerin and her had kissed, Ziari couldn’t seem to get the shifter, and their travels, off of her mind. They had talked a bit about their plans since that night but nothing in detail. So Ziari had acquired a map from a local and had been carefully planning out where she thought she might like to travel — with plans to talk it over and finalize everything with Lerin soon enough. She just wanted to get her ideas down before hand, so that she knew what to propose to him.

She hadn’t really accomplished too awfully much, as far as planning went, however. Each time she sat down she found herself thinking about the kisses they had shared since that night. Their lips weren’t locked every waking moment but she was definitely enjoying the times that he did kiss her. It sent a thrill through her body each time. Ziari was lost in such thoughts, that morning — map laid out in front of her and nothing accomplished, when she heard a knock at her door and Lerin’s familiar voice travel through the thick wood.

Blinking back to reality, Ziari turned in her chair and stared at the door — thinking maybe she had just been imagining his voice and the sound of knocking. When his voice came through again, she couldn’t help but let a smile curl up the corners of her mouth. She hurried over to the door, not wanting him to have a chance to slip away, and opened the door, greeting him with a smile and leaning in for a quick peck on the lips before he had a chance to move away or say anything else. “I’d love to join you,” she said as she pulled away and grinned.

Fluffesu

Tangled Puppet

Sarcastic Demigod

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:00 am
Tangled Puppet
He couldn't have said whether or not he actually expected Ziari to be awake. Morning usually found them with a door or some other barrier between them, and Lerin wasn't especially keen on breaching that privacy, particularly before the sun was up. But he liked to think their continued proximity made him more comfortable to approach her during times like this, and if her response to seeing him at this hour was any indication, she must have felt the same. He'd only just opened his mouth to greet her before he was stalled by the brush of her lips to his.

Whatever he might have said died on his tongue, replaced by a small, sheepish smile and a faintly pleased rouge tinge to his still-silvery skin. "Good morning, Ziari," he hummed quietly. Had she been awake? This early? He blinked quizzically at her. Zi didn't look like she'd just been woken up, and she still seemed very chipper for the morning.

He gave her a not-too-subtle once over, then glanced away. "Have you been sleeping well...? Not that you look like you aren't," he amended quickly. "You're very beautiful always. It's just that I didn't expect you'd be... awake and fully dressed before the sun was up." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Not that I have anything to base that assertion off of, either, I suppose. I just assumed- Ah, well... It doesn't matter, I think. Never mind."

At the risk of sounding even more like a blubbering idiot, he offered his hand, instead. "Shall we go? I've had only a few opportunities to explore around the city, so far. It would be nice to do so with you."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:43 am
Ziari couldn’t stifle the small chuckle that escaped her lips as Lerin continued to trip over the things he was saying. She shook her head and smiled. “I’m not usually up before the sun, no. But the past few days I’ve had a lot on my mind. Been working on a route we could maybe travel. Wanted to get some progress done before I talked to you about it.” She held up a finger, indicating that she needed a moment before they headed out, and turned away from her companion and darted back into the room. “This morning seemed to have been one of those mornings where I was restless and had too much on my mind, I guess,” Ziari said as she gathered up a few small supplies, the map included, and packed them into her small pack.”

She smiled when she rejoined Lerin at the door. They stepped outside of the room, Ziari making sure to lock her door behind her before slipping her arm around Lerin’s. “I’ll admit, I’ve not explored too awfully much by myself. Just a few stalls close to the inn. This place is amazing, honestly. So many different people living together, peacefully. It’s nice. Do you think maybe we’ll see other settlements like this as we travel?”

Fluffesu

Tangled Puppet

Sarcastic Demigod

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 1:31 pm
Tangled Puppet
"A route...?" Lerin murmured in near silent question. He knew, of course, that Ziari had plans for travel and adventure, and Lerin was excited (if not anxious) to be able to take part in her journey. But he also had to admit to a healthy degree of uncertainty as to where the path would take them. He'd only very seldom been out of his village. Knowing a route to anywhere was beyond him, and he didn't want to direct Ziari poorly...

But as much as he was more accustomed to his own territory, Ziari had never been to Jauhar at all, and likely never beyond it. Any knowledge he did have was probably worth sharing, even if it was minimal.

He cast a nervous smile toward her from where he stood at the threshold of the room, knowing better than to enter a woman's chambers uninvited. Instead, he folded his hands behind himself and gave a slight nod. "I'm sure any path you'd like to take would be acceptable. I wouldn't want to hold you back from anywhere that you wanted to explore, and I... admit to not having any great familiarity with villages beyond this one..."

When she returned to him, after shutting and locking her door, Lerin tried to tamp down the growing blush at her nearness on his morning-pale skin. he likely would never be fully used to her easiness when dealing with proximity.

"Oh, I'm sure there are," he answered as he started toward the exit. "Or, at least... There will be villages. I don't know how many of them are like this in terms of locale," In the trees. "or diversity." With their residents. Maybe significantly unlike here then. "But I'm hopeful that they'll each be lovely in their own ways." As they reached the contraption that would lower them toward the ground, Lerin gestured for Ziari to go ahead first. Customary politeness.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:03 am
Fluffesu
Ziari reluctantly let her arm slip from Lerin’s and she climbed onto the platform that would let them go back down to ground level. She liked being near the shifter, had grown very used to touching him in some way or another. So she had to hold back a small pout when she moved away from him. She kept a smile on her face, instead, and crossed her arms, loosely, over her chest. “Perhaps we can ask some locals about different routes? I’m sure someone might know of the best places for outsiders to visit.”

She paused, eyeing the man before her. A warmth flooded through her at the thought of him being by her side on her journey. The situation she found currently found herself in had definitely not been expected. Having someone traveling with her had been the last thought on Ziari’s mind. And yet here she was, staring at Lerin and feeling like this is exactly where she was meant to be. It was a strange feeling and yet thrilling at the same time. It would be nice to have someone to share the journey with.

“So where do you want to explore first?”  

Tangled Puppet

Sarcastic Demigod

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:29 am
Tangled Puppet
Lerin returned the smile with open warmth. While there were aspects of their circumstances that he wasn't familiar with, he was pleased to have the opportunity to be involved with them at all. His only doubts remained that he wouldn't manage to be useful, and that his parents would be disappointed in his absence... Both were troubles for anytime but now, and easy enough to dismiss from his mind.

Ziari boarded the platform, and he trailed after. Once both were settled, he began the process of lowering them toward the ground. "I'd wondered if we might have luck with other foreigners staying nearby," he admitted slowly. Lerin's small village was very secluded and sequestered and very against outsiders, but other villages, those closer to the Oban or Talean border would surely be more open to those of different nationalities. Even here the people didn't mind her anywhere near as much, and so if they could find other Obans or Leaf earthlings to speak with in the vicinity, they would probably have the most useful information for the trip, being that they would have experienced what Ziare and Lerin hoped to experience. Or avoid experiencing, in some cases.

They touched down, and Lern stepped off and forward before offering a steadying hand for Zi to do the same.

"There weren't many places to explore in my village," he admitted. "We didn't have a large market or any performances to see... I suppose I often explored the land, and I'd hoped to be able to do so here, as well. To see if there is anything new that I'd never seen before. But..." His gaze wandered to the trees and darkness beyond, and he knew such places were not what Ziari was used to. "If it displeases you, we are welcome to go somewhere more fitting to behold your beauty."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:02 am
Fluffesu
I am so, so, soooo sorry this took so long Fluff bby. And I'm sorry it's not longer.
But yay reply! And I have slack now too! I messaged you on it.]

Ziari took Lerin’s hand and stepped off of the platform. She didn’t hesitate as she stepped closer and interlocked their arms at the elbow. Her cheeks flushed at his compliment and she shook her head. “This place is lovely. So different from the dry desert surroundings I’m used to. I suppose my home has it’s own kind of beauty, but when you live there all your life it becomes rather dull.” She glanced up to Lerin and smiled. “Your forest is beautiful, Lerin. I think it will be exciting to experience other places.

As a comfortable silence fell over them it was soon interrupted by the slight growling of her stomach. Zi flushed as she let out a small laugh. “Perhaps we could find some food to start off? I’ve been awake for so long already and have yet to eat. It seems my stomach would like some sustenance. And perhaps I can try some foods I’ve never been able to try before?”  

Tangled Puppet

Sarcastic Demigod

◈ Beast Battles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces