Submit

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:12 pm
User Image Aed moved through the pride, his dark eyes scanning everyone as he moved. His birth pride was changing much in the recent days. With the addition of the Dvergur to their numbers, it bolstered their strength, but now there were lions walking around with colors of a sador. Not to mention his great grandmother, the Goddess Hakuna'Jina, was proposing that Leopards be allowed the chance to become more then Sador, to find a demon name.

He felt his lips curl at this, a voice in his head bristling. He could feel Danag fighting for control. The young lion was blood thirsty, inciting fights with many people. His mother, Shiochana, had taught him how to fight well. It was under these thoughts that Aed found he almost ran into someone. He began to snarl, but stopped himself when he saw the markings upon the male's back. It seemed he had the same marking pattern as he did. Did that mean, they were related? Aed hadn't yet met all of his extended family,

Manda
Hope this works, and sorry it took so long.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:38 pm
User Image

It was ... honestly really strange to be back among so many others that shared his beliefs - many sharing his colors as well. He'd been wandering lost for so long after the whole mess that destroyed the Aikanaro that his head was almost reeling with the familiarity of all this. Within him, Apollyon was practically purring with happiness that there were so many other demons here. It was a bit hard to ignore him, but Usare was trying - mostly because he wasn't quite sure how to feel. Should he be happy as well? Probably..?

But there was also the glaring fact that, here, he was ... basically nobody. The pride had obviously moved on while he was gone. New leaders, new heirs, some new traditions even from what he had heard. And he felt like he'd been left in the dust. He wasn't even sure if it was possible to become an heir again because of his parentage - or if he would want that if it was possible.

Suddenly, he was startled out of his thoughts when another lion almost ran into him and started to snarl. The sound was quickly cut off, though. Really, Usare was too confused by his own thoughts to respond in any kind of aggressive way. Instead he blinked, also recognizing the similar markings on the other's back. "I ... do I know you?" he asked, almost hesitantly. The other was younger than him, and there had been some that were cubs when everything fell apart, so he wasn't sure if he'd seen this one or not.

BastetAmun
Works great! And no worries~ 8D

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:57 pm
The male's question made Aed tilt his head. Did he know him? Not that he could remember, he had never met this male before, even when he had been younger. Though Aed was still just as confused at he was, especially since their markings seemed similar.

"I don't think I've ever met you. I am Aed, the son of Siochana." He spoke his mother's name, wondering if the male was familiar with her, perhaps it was the markings that caught his eye. He would have spoken who his great grandmother was but felt like that would wait, or at least he didn't feel like giving out that information yet.

Manda
Sorry it took so long

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:42 pm
Well, that only confused him more. Usare had never heard of someone named Siochana - which only made him feel more out of the loop than before. He regretted having wandered around so much before finding this pride again. But at the same time... it wasn't likely that he could have done very much to find them sooner. He sighed slightly and shook his mane to chase those thoughts away.

"Ah ... that doesn't sound familiar. Sorry for assuming something like that randomly, then. I am Usare. I ... used to be one of the heirs back when this pride was called the Aikanaro'hini."

BastetAmun
Tis fine!

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:32 am
So this lion with the same markings as him didn't know his mother? He must have been from the older pride. Aed has been thinking all of this when the male spoke, and he nodded his head. That made sense. "You might have assume right." He spoke softly as he was still trying to go over his very extended family in his head. If he was an heir of the old pride did that mean his great grandmother was this lions mother? Aed lifted his head to look at the lion again. "Is Hakuna'jina your mother?"

Manda

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:14 am
He blinked at the other male's words, looking honestly a bit shocked that the other had guessed it. But then again, how many lions could there be with such similar markings. "Yes! She is, actually. And my father is Verge'lian. But I don't know if either of them is ... even around anymore." He sighed softly, finding that he missed his family more than he thought. "I only just returned."

BastetAmun

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers