MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Westminster is a borough of London, which served as the abbey and hospital for the aristocracy during the Industrial Revolution, excluding the city's poor almost entirely.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

My late husband was a great Daiyokai Emperor and take side with Sparda-sama...
He made me felt happy of our marriage...

When the horizon turn into twilight, Suzume continue to follow the spiders to the open park. She can feel evil is bigger as she stop and lift her head to see no other then Arachne Gorgon, who is sipping a champagne and sitting on her webs around the trees. Suzume frown at her, yet her sixth senses pick up evil around, "What do you want?" she demand her. Arachne gaze her spiderweb at her with a smile, "Seeing you and have a word with you, I have known that you were making an antidote to save the Motherbase soldiers and assassins from HYDRA. Vincent organize them very well," she reply to her and praise Vincent keeping his soldier in line. Suzume continue to frown at spider witch and said nothing, until Arachne change the subject,"Lord Kiba was charming and fascinating emperor, when I first met him with his son, he was aloof towards my kinds and we started our relationship. We always agree and disagree, until..." sh recalled what happen over eight hundred years ago, until her eyes laid on Suzume as her left spiderweb patterns glow in red as it spread around her left eyes, Suzume didn't react of change of atmosphere, "... I tried to kill Death, and he and Lord Takeshi found out about my crime, and Lord Kiba ended our relationship before he and his son nearly killed me and Mosquito with their infamous piercing glare of Silver Blue Eyes. He was a fool to chose protecting humanity over his kind" she finish her story of her relationship with Kiba. Suzume listens to her as she snickers and grab her arrow to prepare to pull her string to start aiming at Spider Witch, "To me, Lord Kiba was a honorable emperor, who have courageous heart to protect the humanity. I won't forgive anyone, who disgraced my husband. He keep his pride and honor for humans," she said to her before she fires arrow to release her sacred arrow. Arachne remain still as one of arachnophobia member interfere to take a hit. Arachne watch it diminished by sacred arrow, then refocus on Suzume with a frown, "I see why Lord Kiba fell in love with you and choose to die with you, he never seen a human woman like you with high spiritual power and determine to protect humans, and your own daughter," she stated about how Kiba fell for Suzume by the time they sky turn dark. Suzume remain silent as she glare at spider witch, but she can pick up sinister aura around the park as she recall Noctis warning her and she give herself an alert by gripping her prototype, "This presence... they are here," she thought as a Spider Daemon shot the web towards her, but she quickly enchant a barrier to prevent the web reaches her. Suzume begin to notice her barrier starts to reflect the web back, "My barrier... it reflect it back, how is that possible," she speaks to herself in surprise. Mosquito widen his eyes, while Arachne remain calm as she suspect about her barrier, "That magic,
just like those White Magus,"
he comment, which daemons seems to back away because they sense how powerful Suzume was with spiritual power. Suzume diminish her barrier, yet heard what Mosquite said, "White Magus?" she questioning him in confusion, but suddenly she sense demonic presence, but she felt her neck got hit as she collapse to the ground and let go of prototype. Darcia steps on syringe to break it to pieces and carry her over his shoulder with a scowl, "This woman will be good use," he comment, not care about Arachnophobia and Daemon, until Arachne spoken out to undead emon lord, "What are you planning for her?" she ask him as she frown. Darcia turn his head with a glare, which she and Mosquito felt a shiver down from their spine, "That woman will make that half demon granddaughter of mine, fall into despair," he reply as he open a portal, "By execute her right in front of her,"
she comment, just as Mosquito slightly amuse. Darcia smirk to hear her,
"Yes, I will keep her in prison until that day," he added before he walk through the mortal with spector priestess to the prison. Arachne look at spider daemon to let their king know it's done as she dissolves her spiders, Mosquito follow Darcia's portal before it's close.

... I'm bless for having my daughter with him
... She's very precious to me

OOC:
Suzume Arachne Mosquito

Quote:

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:33 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

"Yeah, what are they gotta do..."

Summer drove the stolen car to the Westminster and heading to the HQ. She parked in the hidden parking lot, she manage to turn off the engine, then she look back at unconscious Nick. She looked around and found the discarded cloth. She bit her tongue. "Ugh! Screw it!" She cried out loud and grabbed the cloths and torn it apart. She managed to tie it around Nick's thighs to stop the bleeding. She contacted DedSec that she's arrived, and needed medical attention. It didn't take long, until few group of DedSec members arrived and opened the back door. One of brute member offered to carry Nick to medical facility, she let him do so as the brute carry Nick in the HQ. Summer got out the car, she rubbed her forehead by her palm. What was the person wanted the creed identities, was the group the templars? If that's true, then why Fisk wanted the Creed's secret identity. She headed in the HQ, she pulled out her smart phone to inform Destiny and the location.

"... Chasing my tail, while I expose the criminals

Summer
Vin Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:47 pm

User Image
User Image
X.Profile.X

X.Outfit.X
User Image

❄In this world the only person you can trust is yourself……

"Thank you for your help, P4N7H3R..", Destiny softly spoke within Summer's headpiece as within the HQ, the young woman watched as the few recruits she had join the crew brought in the injured Nick. With her hands tightened in fists, she watched as one of the Dedsec members, a doctor, began to work hard on his legs. Unfortunately, the legs were not going to be saved was all Destiny heard from the doctor as a different man, a mechanical genius in his own right was working on new mechanical legs. It was definitely going to take some time to help Nick in his battle against this mysterious mystery. Wiping the tears away from her cheek, Destiny walked into a side room where she had claimed to be her own room. Scarlett was just staring out the window to watch as Nick was being stabilized.
All of a sudden, a flash from her laptop shined behind her as she turned her head to see a symbol on her laptop. Turning her head to the side, she remembered overhearing Summer's interaction with a mysterious masked man. Tilting her head, she placed her hand over her ear to activate her communicator. With that, Summer's headphones could hear Destiny's voice, weak yet concerned,"Can umm..can you come in here please? Your new friend sent us something that I'd like you to see."

…….lessons are learned the hard way when you trust in others.❄

User ImageUser Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:16 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

Destiny spoken to her through headphone, she couldn't blame her or Nick for not getting the information they all need to learn about the creed. She headed in the HQ, so she can think what to do next. She recalled the older man with japanese mask, but how does he know her name, it can't be coincidence because usually DedSec are keeping official members anonymous. She has so many thought, until Destiny's voice com hit to her headphone. She listens to Destiny, she has confused look on her face. However, she wants to know who was the person really is. "I will be right there." She replied and heading to Destiny's room. She reaches to Destiny's own room, so she knocked first and entered. "Hey Destiny, what did you find from mask man?"

Summer
Vin Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:38 pm

User Image
User Image
X.Profile.X

X.Outfit.X
User Image

❄In this world the only person you can trust is yourself……

"Thank you for meeting me, Summer", Destiny responded with a soft smile before turning her head to the computer screen to show the emblem. The emblem of the same mask that Summer saw on her screen back in Big Ben, showing a prompt that showed Press Me right below it. Destiny let out a soft sigh as she clicked onto the screen, making the screen go black before showing that it was a video sent by the mysterious man.

Within the screen, the video played with the perception of the mysterious man. The first thing that was shown was seeing a group of people, each wearing a red cross over their suit sleeves. The view looked to be upside down which meant that the man was hanging upside down in the tall room's ceiling. He was watching as one man, a man with a terrible curly mustache was handing a very specific woman a flashdrive which she began to walk out the room when he pulled out his wrist gauntlet and activated his own hacking system. Instead of using a phone, this man's hacking system was built within his gauntlet which showed a hidden blade that was built within. All of a sudden, the door closed in front of her, making her unable to get through, making her hold onto the glass jar of black ooze and her flashdrive as the rest of the men and women templars pulled out their pistols out in the room. Fortunately, he was on the ceiling, unable to be seen within the darkness of the room.
As the templars began to fan out, the mysterious man began his plan of attack. Pulling out a kunai knife with role wrapped at the end of it, he quickly threw the blade down, stabbing a man in the neck which caught within his body. Blood spewed out as he cried out in pain before being pulled up into the air, hanging down as the mysterious man dropped down in a circle of armed enemies. Guns were pulled out ready to fire when they suddenly fired, not knowing that this person was not a physical being. No this was just a hologram as each of the templars were shot down by their partners in crime. The woman's eyes were wide at what she just saw, standing in front of the large window behind her. With that, the camera view moved as the pov of the mysterious man dropped down and stood in front of her. She was yelling at him loudly,"You! The Red Fox...I should of known...or should I say Mr. H-"
Before she could even finish revealing his name, the mysterious man stabbed her with his hidden blade from under her chin, two blades like a spider's fangs stabbed through her mouth and out the top of her head, pulling it back into it's hidden compartment. Grabbing the jar of black and gold ooze and the flashdrive, the assassin raised his leg up before thrusting his kick straight into her stomach. The well dressed woman, the woman who ordered her goons to cut off Nick's legs, fell through the window as she fell to her death down below.
Walking backwards, he let out a soft sigh before turning his view to a mirror close by. With that, Destiny and anyone else who was watching the video showed what the Red Fox truly looked like. His face was completely covered as he nodded his head before the video ended, leaving behind a location on where to pick up the ooze of Strife. Destiny's eyes grew wide as she looked at the coordinates of the location, tilting her head slightly with a small smile,"It's...upstairs in the bar...how does he know where we are?"

…….lessons are learned the hard way when you trust in others.❄

User ImageUser Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:03 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

Summer looked at Destiny's computer screen, she recognized the mask. She noticed the video was upside down, and the man's gauntlet was the hidden blade to with hacking. She witnessed the woman holding the glass jar of black ooze, until the massacre happen. She heard the woman said "Red Fox" or "Mr. H", however the woman was assassinated. Her honey colored eyes were widen, the Red Fox has both flash drive and jar of Strife. Although, whoever the Red Fox was, he's shouldn't be walk across pass, unless he's part of group that no one shouldn't know she heard the rumors of. Destiny asked Summer about the location, she placed her finger underneath her chin. High possible, it could be a trap and little chance of survival because no one shouldn't get close to secret organization with very little information. She frowned. "Whoever Mr. H or Red Fox really is, he might be really skilled or has the connection with secret organization. There might be possible he knows Nick and Strife are not alone." She theorized Red Fox might know Summer was there, not just Nick and Strife. She looked at Destiny as she lower her hand. "I will head there and investigate the location. Half of chance Red Fox might set the trap, or other half he saw me saving Nick from the fire." She said and turned around to leave. She lowered her VR as the digital emoji eyes turned on. She pulled out her cellphone to hack Destiny's computer to get the location, just as she headed outside with stolen car.
She drove to the destination before she parked the car, then turned off the engine and hop off the car. She closed the door, and entered the bar, she headed upstairs. Summer had to be careful, if that Red Rox or Mr. H was really what she think he is, she didn't want to know what happen like the rumor said. She pulled out her phone and the app notification showed up about the Big Ben on the breaking news. She reached to coordinate, and found the jar of symbiote. She remain still, but she looked at her smartphone to read the breaking news, she watch the video talking about explosion. The inspector, whom always chase after her, and have a knowledge about her heist and thievery, stated from accuser that didn't sound like Lady Panther because she only steals someone's item and exploit their crimes before making the ruckus. Summer smirked and shook her head, the male inspector made himself sound like he's defending her. She turned off the phone and approached the jar, then she squat down to stare at the symbiote. "Hey Strife, I am here to bring you back to your partner." She said to him with a smile, then she picked up the jar and stand up straight. She looked around to make sure, nothing trigger the trap or the ambush.

Summer
Vin Angel

London

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas