Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Poké-lot Acquisition Center Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CosplayerMania

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:21 pm
User Image

The lady behind the counter sure was something else. She couldn't quite place it, but she seemed really stiff. Maybe she needs a massage or something. Shrugging it off as a personality trait, she gives the woman a bobbing nod of her head. "Yes please, I'd like the Beach lot if I may? Now about the lots, are we able to build stuff on it if we want to, and where might I get a fishing pole so I can catch fresh food? Or maybe I can just tie a hook to a string and a stick.. It says that there is food available on the lot and that I only need to provide the fresh water, does the island grow its own berries or would it mainly be fish Pokemon?"

Way to bombard the robot with questions, hope she doesn't short circuit.

Pokemon:
User Image
Pokemon: Frillish [F]
Level 2
Nature: Modest
Stats:
HP:14/14/PP:18/ATK:6/DEF:7/SPD:7/SP-ATK:8/SP-DEF:9
Moves:
- Bubble
- Acid Armor
- Pain Split
-

EXP: 67/75

Bag:
-Homemade cupcakes

In the Garden of Monsters

((I hope you're not tired of me yet, since it looks like you play my teacher hoohoo))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:36 pm
The Attendant paused, gears quite literally turning in her head. Well, handling things in order made some sense. She'd hand Ivy a piece of paper and a pen, and then attempted to handle the questions she had been asked. "Building is acceptable on your lot, but you will need to provide the materials yourself; Silph CO. is not authorized to provide Akumu students with anything beyond your Lot and the domicile that can be found on your lot. Silph CO. does not sell Fishing Rods. The fresh food on the island consists of plant matter and fish Pokemon; there are no berries naturally growing on this Lot." The Organization hadn't been willing to pay for that much. "Berries can be grown on your island; however, it requires a fresh water source and a Water, Grass, or Bug Pokemon to maintain your berries." She'd offer Ivy a pamphlet on Berry-Growing; it seemed this was a common subject. "When you are satisfied, please fill our your form so I may finish registering your Lot."

DOCUMENT OF OWNERSHIP

Pokélot Name:

Pokélot Owner:

* Area# 2 - Crescent Beach - is a favorite of many trainers for its cool atmosphere! It is a small island secluded by ocean water, which makes it harder to access by wild Pokemonand trainers alike. Though this security comes with a price; there is no fresh water here, so any Pokemon left here can die of dehydration if no water types are included in this place.

All Pokemon store here gain+5 exp per battle
(If no water types are store here or alternative source of water found, -5 hp each battle for all Pokemon)

CosplayerMania

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

CosplayerMania

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:06 pm
User Image

Accepting the items and scanning them over while the attendant answered her questions, she'd occasionally glance up at the woman while thinking of a name. "Bring my own materials, make my own fishing rod, plant my own berries.. Got it! I'll have to try picking up stuff I can use when I'm off school grounds, store them on my lot until I can work on them.." Taking the pamphlet and giving it a quick scan before setting it down on the counter, she finally scribbles down the information onto the paper.

Sliding back the paper and the pen, Ivy looks back to the pamphlet to give it a more thorough once-over. Musing to herself on whether or not the beach island will have good enough soil for planting and which ones she'd want to keep an eye out for planting. Once she's satisfied, she stores away the pamphlet and looks back up to the woman with a smile. "Thanks! One more question, the living quarters we'll have on the lot.. Does it have a kitchen?"

DOCUMENT OF OWNERSHIP

Pokélot Name: Cove Café
Pokélot Owner: Ivy Tai

* Area# 2 - Crescent Beach - is a favorite of many trainers for its cool atmosphere! It is a small island secluded by ocean water, which makes it harder to access by wild Pokemon and trainers alike. Though this security comes with a price; there is no fresh water here, so any Pokemon left here can die of dehydration if no water types are included in this place.

All Pokemon store here gain+5 exp per battle
(If no water types are store here or alternative source of water found, -5 hp each battle for all Pokemon)

Pokemon:
User Image
Level 2
Stats:
Moves:
- Bubble
- Acid Armor
- Pain Split
-

Bag:
-Homemade cupcakes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:11 pm
Expressionless, the Attendant looked over the form before giving a firm nod. All was in order. Briefly, she wondered what would happen if things weren't in order... bah. Wild flights of fancy. She'd give Ivy a copy of her deed, and motioned to a raised white pad to her right. "Step onto that Warp Tile, and it will teleport you to your Lot. Settle in, locate your domicile-- which should be furnished with kitchen facilities-- and locate your classroom." She'd nod once more, content.

CosplayerMania

[[: D]]  

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

CosplayerMania

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:58 am
User Image

Tucking away her deed into her bag, she takes one step away from the counter and towards the Warp Tile, before remembering something. "Oh! Nearly forgot to get my stuff," She says with a grin thrown towards the Attendant. "I tucked it away in a safe place in case I didn't get accepted, let me go grab it real quick! Keep that Warp Tile warm for me, I'll be back in a jiffy!" Turning on her heel, she runs out of the room to go fetch her stuff.

Two Hours Later...

In an amount of time no one would call a 'jiffy' by any standard, Ivy returns laden with luggage. Towing a large pink suitcase as well as a smaller version of the same one in either hand, there is also a large backpack on her back that has pots and pans strapped to it. Even Nymph, out of her ball, is carrying the smallest bag that seems to weigh her down a bit. "Phew, I'm back! We took so long because someone took my wheelbarrow and things kept falling and we had to take breaaaks, but it's all good now! So the, phew, the Warp Tile takes me directly to my lot? I guess this is the place we go everytime we want to go back.. Alright, thanks!"

After that one-sided conversation, Ivy and Nymph trudge to the Warp Tile, stand on it, and disappear.

~Exit to Pokelot~

Pokemon:
User Image
Level 2
Stats:
Moves:
- Bubble
- Acid Armor
- Pain Split
-

Bag:
-Homemade cupcakes

((when I get home I'll change her picture to something fitting, it's fun to write posts during my work breaks))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:40 pm
User Image
CORRUPTION

Something comes out of the ground beneath your feet, a pool of darkness that climbs swiftly up your legs to curl around your arms and pin them to your side. Without a second thought, it would swiftly pull you into the ground ... and deep into the pool of darkness itself.

If your pokemon did not run after you, if it was out and about, a tentacle of darkness would whip back out to grab your pokemon and pull it down into the darkness after you.

(Make one final post here, and then the next in the Corruption area when it opens up)  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out