Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

It had been a while since he had met anyone he'd consider 'new' and thought that he'd strike out on his own for a bit like he used to when he was younger. Not that he was old by any means. He'd been staying in this particular location for a considerable amount of time and was beginning to feel restless and had decided it was about time he went on his way. It would also thin him out a bit, he felt as though he had gotten a little soft with his relaxation.

Flicking his tail behind him he climbed down from the tree that had been his sanctuary and disappeared into the vast unknown that was the rouge lands. It had been some time since he had set paw into their vast reaches and he noticed that not much had changed, though he hadn't expected it to. Rolling his shoulders slightly he picked up his pace a little, he was looking for a spot that could potentially sustain life. He was likely to run into someone else if he looked for spots like that.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:42 pm
The leopardess stretched out her back legs as she climbed out of her tree. She used the tree as a way to stretch herself out completely before shivering and giving herself a huge shake. Ixchel might be waking a bit slow today, but she had a reason! She hunted down an injured water buffalo herself (not a fully grown one) and brought it up into her tree, where she feasted on it.

Now the leopardess was wandering down to the nearest water hole to wash herself off. Her white fur on her chest and mouth, on her paws, stained red. At least for now. As she found her watering hole, Ixchel dropped herself in the water and rubbed herself on the rocky earth below the muddy waters.

She wasn't paying much attention to her surroundings, honestly. Ixchel was focused on the feeling of getting clean.

AstoriaFallen

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:31 pm
Peppermint Coffee

As he walked along be could smell the scent of blood on the air, it was prey beast in nature and this sparked his curiosity. Padding towards the scent it wasn't long before he could smell water and another leopard. This pleased him, maybe he'd have a nice drink and some company.

As he approached he could see her white figure in the water, rainbow colored spots riddling her body. This made him smile even more, she had similar coloration!

"Afternoon, M'Lady." He said warmly towards her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:26 am
Ixchel's head popped up to see a black male watching her. Pale eyes blinked slowly and she froze, still in the water, trying to clean herself. He'd said hello, and showed no signs he was going to chase her off, so she unlocked her muscles and offered him a bit of a sheepish smile.

"Ah, hello there," she said, softly. "Should I ..leave? Am I in you territory?" The rainbow spotted leopardess stood up then and looked a bit worried. "I'm sorry if I am. I wasn't aware. I didn't smell.." She frowned and then sighed, head dropping. No she was jumping to conclusions. She didn't have anything to apologize for...yet.

"You startled me."

AstoriaFallen
<3

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:30 am
Peppermint Coffee

He hadn't met someone this unsettled in a while and he couldn't help but give a warm smile and he shook his head. "You are quite alright, I can assure you that you're not trespassing." She seemed sweet and he couldn't help but admire her markings, so much like his own in color.

"I did not mean to startle you. Can I join you?" He asked not wanting to just take over the entire situation. He did want some water though.  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games