Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[Challenge] For my children (Bhumi x Valka)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She was nervous. Ran had found them wandering around the rouge lands in search of a place to live since the kwa kikombe had disbanded. It had almost seemed like a miracle and she was grateful that he had been willing to take the cubs with him into the pride as freeborn. However she couldn't do that, she would have to fight. She hadn't ever had a fight in her existence of living and wasn't even sure she knew how to.

She felt a frown form upon her lips as she looked around, cautiously looking for someone to challenge. Ran hadn't really given her much to go on. But she wanted to see her babies again and the only way to do that was to fight her way into this pride and if that's what it took, then that's what it took. Finally a figure came into view and she let out a nervous sigh. So it would begin it seemed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Eyeing the female that approached she gave her a good look over. She didn't look much like a fighter but she had a couple guesses as to who she might be. Ragnard had recently returned with a huge slew of cubs at his heels, it was likely this was their mother. Which seemed natural, wanting to fight to be freeborn and join her cubs. "I assume you wish to challenge into the pride and hope to gain freeborn status?" She asked the female as she squared off against her. She didn't look like much of a fighter at all. She almost felt sorry for her, perhaps living with them would toughen her up. Poor thing.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen rolled 5 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 1, 4, 2 Total: 13 (5-20)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:11 pm
She watched as a dark female approached and she swallowed nervously. She could do this, she could do this. "Yes. I do." She called back in return as she looked her over realizing that this female was a great deal larger than her. "So what do I do? How does this work? Is there a score chart or something?" Was it like playing soccer? Where a hit could count for a point? She at least could understand that much.  
AstoriaFallen rolled 5 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 1, 1, 3 Total: 7 (5-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:12 pm
Letting out a small sigh she looked the female over. "We do a basic duel. We get five strikes and the one with the most or best hits at the end wins. Do you need any other explaining besides that?" She asked her hoping to get this done and over with quickly. She doubted the female would make it in the first go but there were less likely odds that had been won before.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:16 pm
Bhumi listened as the female explained what she was going to have to do, so all she really had to do was duel this other female, win and then she'd be offered passage into the lands? If she lost then most likely she'd have to keep coming back until she won and she really didn't want to have to keep coming back again. Giving a shake of her head, "No, I think that sounds basic enough." She hoped that she was able to prove herself worthy enough to be part of this pride.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:24 am
Giving a nod of her head as the female understood the basic concept she wasted no time and charged the other and gave a solid swipe at her but ended up missing. How had she missed?

The other had been too quick for her and had easily moved to the side when Valka had charged her and reached out with a paw, hitting her on the shoulder as she moved past her. Bhumi was pleased at this and quickly turned to strike at her again, landing another solid hit easily enough.

Valka growled in frustration and turned to counter strike but came up short. What in the Gods was wrong with her today? She never missed.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:25 am
The two females circled each other and Valka spun quickly trying to reach out and touch the female but Bhumi countered easily enough and the pair both ended up with missing blows due to each other canceling each others blow out.

The brown female backed up a pace and let out a light breath. She could do this. She had to do this for her children.

Valka was a little miffed at this point, how was this nobody beating her?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:25 am
Valka was SO CERTAIN she would land a nice blow this time and ended up with a sideswipe to her flank instead, which left her open for Bhumi's quick reaction which caught her across the face.

Bhumi however wasn't quick enough to back up and that swipe had provoked valka enough to make her spin and give her a hard slap across her own face but that was the end of it. Bhumi had landed more blows than she had and had inevitably come out the victor.

Letting out a growl she backed up from the newcomer.

"Welcome to the stormborn. You've passed."

Letting out a sigh of relief she was pleased she only had to do this once. She wasn't sure she could do it again. "I just really want to see my kids"

"Then follow me." Valka said rather bitterly, she was rather miffed that this nobody had best her, especially one that had no idea of what to do before stepping foot upon their lands. But still, the other had won fair and square so she was going to show her the way.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:26 am
Walking along after the female she was a little puzzled, "Don't you need to know who they are?" Bhumi asked looking at her.

"No, once I get you to the main part of the pride I'm sure you'll have no hard time finding them." Valka retorted.

"Oh, okay." She could tell the other was quite cross with her and it was all because she had beat her, like she had told her she needed to. Which seemed quite odd, why be mad when she did as told. Not giving it much more thought than that she turned to walk after her. With that the two of them walked into the lands together  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games