Submit

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:48 am
Hello, I'd like to propose a building plan!

Username: Zylvanness
Building Title: Asche Family Estate
Building Type: House and Business
Building Purpose: To be lived in by the Asche Family, so that Maverly Asche can return home with or without company and have somewhere to stay when she is not travelling.
Availability: Closed - upon invitation of the Asche Family/Maverly Asche.
Description: The Asche Family Estate is made of large corridors and halls. For the most part the interior is made of cream, white and green and red - such are the colours of summer bloom and greenery. Rooms can vary from spacious to small, but most notable are the bedrooms, dining room, library and gardens. Beyond that is the plantation which Calder still manages, a place mostly vacant of people unless it is harvest season, or if a hired mage is patrolling. The plantation is mostly fields or meadows of crops or trees that bare great fruit or other resources. The Asche family has been using mana to cultivate the plantation for two generations so far. Columns and archways adorn corridors and rooms with large windows to overlook the estate. Cream and white stone is used, and sometimes splashes of red or green paint to bring out columns or walls can be seen. Carpets often line floors of important rooms, or in Calder’s study the floor is wooden panelled. Large plants are placed along the corridors or in corners of rooms, plants with tall large leaves and sometimes large, vibrant flowers of different shades of red. The home can be compared to a warm, european, modern estate.
Photo Reference: N/A
Special Requists: N/A

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:39 pm
Zylvanness

Building Purpose: To be lived in by the Asche Family, so that Maverly Asche can return home with or without company and have somewhere to stay when she is not travelling.
Description: The Asche Family Estate is made of large corridors and halls. For the most part the interior is made of cream, white and green and red - such are the colours of summer bloom and greenery. Rooms can vary from spacious to small, but most notable are the bedrooms, dining room, library and gardens. Beyond that is the plantation which Calder still manages, a place mostly vacant of people unless it is harvest season, or if a hired mage is patrolling. The plantation is mostly fields or meadows of crops or trees that bare great fruit or other resources. The Asche family has been using mana to cultivate the plantation for two generations so far. Columns and archways adorn corridors and rooms with large windows to overlook the estate. Cream and white stone is used, and sometimes splashes of red or green paint to bring out columns or walls can be seen. Carpets often line floors of important rooms, or in Calder’s study the floor is wooden panelled. Large plants are placed along the corridors or in corners of rooms, plants with tall large leaves and sometimes large, vibrant flowers of different shades of red. The home can be compared to a warm, european, modern estate.
Special Requests: N/A

Accepted! I'll have it up for you as soon as I can!

EDIT: Shoot fire. I forgot to ask: What sort of business is being run out of this location?

Weeamoo
Captain

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:55 am
Living Eternally
Zylvanness

Special Requests: N/A

Accepted! I'll have it up for you as soon as I can!

EDIT: Shoot fire. I forgot to ask: What sort of business is being run out of this location?

Ah, my bad! Maverly's father has turned the business into a production of live goods, like fruit baring trees, crops, all that jazz. I like to think that him being a mage he has used mana to cultivate his orchards and fields to a higher standard ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:13 am
Zylvanness

Ah, my bad! Maverly's father has turned the business into a production of live goods, like fruit baring trees, crops, all that jazz. I like to think that him being a mage he has used mana to cultivate his orchards and fields to a higher standard ^_^

No big deal! That's fun, though! Are the orchards visible from the house?

Weeamoo
Captain

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:21 am
Living Eternally
Zylvanness

No big deal! That's fun, though! Are the orchards visible from the house?

They sure are! Calder (her father) likes to keep his business close to home so he can watch it all first hand in case anything would go wrong ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:19 am

Username: SapphireUmbra
Building Title: Masterful Mixtures (Potion's Shop)
Building Type: A 3-story building with the shop on the first floor, and housing on the second and third floors.
Building Purpose: It will serve as Clover's home and allow other Roleplayers access to potions they can buy.
Location: Yeria looks ideal, but if you had a better place for it, let me know.
Availability: Open pretty much anytime, except for at night when the owner and his family are dormant.

Description: On the outside, it appears as a three-story brick building.
There is a fire escape running along the side and a sign that says "Masterful
Mixtures" above the entrance.

Inside, potions and ingredients line the shelves on the first floor. There is also
a counter with a cash register by the front door. If you walk to the back of the
store, you'll find a backdoor that leads to a fenced garden where ingredients
are grown.

The second floor has the necessities of a regular, middle-class home. It has a
kitchen, dining room, a bathroom, and a living room. In the dining room, the
table and chairs are situated in front of a large window above the store's sign.

The third floor is where all of the bedrooms are. The master bedroom is clean,
but unused. There are three other bedrooms where Clover and her siblings
stay.

Photo Reference: Because the building in mind is so specific, it was
difficult to find references. These were the best representations I could find:

First Floor:
Potion shop
Garden
Restroom

Second Floor:
Kitchen & Dining Room
Living Room
Bathroom

Third Floor:
Unused Master Bedroom
Chrys' Room
Clover's Room
Lilly's Room

Special Requests: None that I can think of..

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Weeamoo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:10 am
SapphireUmbra

Accepted! Everything looks good! I like Yeria, too! So the thing with shops is that we have to make sure they can't be "abused". The only thing we ask is that the initial inventory checked over with us. There are two ways to increase your shop inventory:
1. The Unexplored Region - You can find items and stuff by going adventuring in The Unexplored Region. In fact, if the goal of the adventure is to acquire more potions for inventory, that'd make it more likely for them to show.
2. Restocking - Since Clover's brother is an alchemist, I assume he simply makes most of their inventory. For now, one potion can be added every week [we'll say Friday]. If the shop gains popularity and the inventory changes often, then the weekly addition will increase. Mind you, this is only for the sake of character purchases. NPCs won't cause the inventory to change.

The whole inventory thing is a new thing since we've only had one other shop that would wholly benefit players, so this may change until we know if it works.

Anyway, I'll have the thread up in a few moments! Lemme know if you have any questions.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:25 pm
Weeamoo
SapphireUmbra

Accepted! Everything looks good! I like Yeria, too! So the thing with shops is that we have to make sure they can't be "abused". The only thing we ask is that the initial inventory checked over with us. There are two ways to increase your shop inventory:
1. The Unexplored Region - You can find items and stuff by going adventuring in The Unexplored Region. In fact, if the goal of the adventure is to acquire more potions for inventory, that'd make it more likely for them to show.
2. Restocking - Since Clover's brother is an alchemist, I assume he simply makes most of their inventory. For now, one potion can be added every week [we'll say Friday]. If the shop gains popularity and the inventory changes often, then the weekly addition will increase. Mind you, this is only for the sake of character purchases. NPCs won't cause the inventory to change.

The whole inventory thing is a new thing since we've only had one other shop that would wholly benefit players, so this may change until we know if it works.

Anyway, I'll have the thread up in a few moments! Lemme know if you have any questions.

Neato! That's completely fine by me. I might actually end up making her brother's profile as a civilian soon so that there wont be any weird gaps in the plot.  

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Weeamoo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:17 pm
SapphireUmbra

It's up! I was thinking having ten potions for a beginning inventory, so if you wanna list out the things that you'd like for it, I can add it to the thread. Lemme know if I missed anything :3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:24 pm
Hello, I'd like to propose a building plan! So I stop clearly having a thread outside of Guild rules lol I have to finish this before I POST... GOOD NUFF

Username: Weeamoo
Building Title: Trinity Manor
Building Type: Mansion
Building Purpose: To serve as living arrangements for the Trinity family and their, well, affiliates.
Availability: CLOSED: Only available to those who live their and guests
Description: A three-story Victorian-styled mansion with pale green exterior with white and brown accents on a rather large plot of land on the skirts of the border. It has both a basement, attic, and enough rooms to house everyone who lives there and guests.
Photo Reference: I'll add these to the thread given my capability to edit posts.
Special Requests: NO

Weeamoo
Captain

Rengato
Vice Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:27 pm
Weeamoo

Accepted, I guess. I dunno how I feel about it. You can go ahead and sleep comfortably.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:28 pm
Rengato
Weeamoo

Accepted, I guess. I dunno how I feel about it. You can go ahead and sleep comfortably.

What? xD

Weeamoo
Captain

Rengato
Vice Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:40 pm

Username: Rengato
Building Title: Nagi's House
Building Type: House
Building Purpose: To serve as a place for Nagi to socialize with others. It also adds depth to the Tokyo subforum to have homes added.
Availability: Closed
Description: Nagi's house is a rather quaint home. More on the modern side, it is situated between a Victorian-style manor and a traditional Japanese manor. Because of its strange location, his family got quite a deal on the modern house due to people wanting to avoid it. The lawn's grass is never too long, and there are several bushes lining the outside of the home that are filled with roses of various colors. Nagi usually tends to the roses, so he has made sure to keep mostly red ones in the hedge. As such, there are twice as many red ones as any other color. Additionally, the house is two stories with a staircase connecting the two floors. Upstairs is a bathroom, his room, his elder sister's room, his little sister's room, and his middle sister's room. His parents stay in a bedroom on the first floor. The kitchen opens up right into the living room/dining area where a television sits for them to watch. There are six cushions located around the table for each family member. The floor is all wood finished except for the dining room which, his father insisted this, be tatami mats. In front of the door there is an enclave for people to take off their outside shoes and a small box filled with house shoes for family members and guests.
Photo Reference: You could put one there for meh.
Special Requests: Make the font darkred. Also, list the requirement for entering being "invited by Nagi."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:42 pm
Rengato

Username: Rengato
Building Title: Nagi's House
Building Type: House
Building Purpose: To serve as a place for Nagi to socialize with others. It also adds depth to the Tokyo subforum to have homes added.
Availability: Closed
Description: Nagi's house is a rather quaint home. More on the modern side, it is situated between a Victorian-style manor and a traditional Japanese manor. Because of its strange location, his family got quite a deal on the modern house due to people wanting to avoid it. The lawn's grass is never too long, and there are several bushes lining the outside of the home that are filled with roses of various colors. Nagi usually tends to the roses, so he has made sure to keep mostly red ones in the hedge. As such, there are twice as many red ones as any other color. Additionally, the house is two stories with a staircase connecting the two floors. Upstairs is a bathroom, his room, his elder sister's room, his little sister's room, and his middle sister's room. His parents stay in a bedroom on the first floor. The kitchen opens up right into the living room/dining area where a television sits for them to watch. There are six cushions located around the table for each family member. The floor is all wood finished except for the dining room which, his father insisted this, be tatami mats. In front of the door there is an enclave for people to take off their outside shoes and a small box filled with house shoes for family members and guests.
Photo Reference: You could put one there for meh.
Special Requests: Make the font darkred. Also, list the requirement for entering being "invited by Nagi."

Accepted! We should also probs do this for Echo and Phaser.
I'll put it up when I can [I'm in the ZONE]! Or I mean... you can, Mr. VC xD

Weeamoo
Captain

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:13 pm

Username: DragonMistress07
Building Title: Yukimura Library and Bookstore
Building Type: Three story building. The first floor holds the checkout desk, and the bookstore. The second holds the library. The third holds an apartment.
Building Purpose: The library is for those who wish to come and read and or look up information for something. The book store is to purchase books. The apartment is where Angelis' lives.
Availability: Open
Description: The outside is completely made of brick with two windows on the first level .The second and third level, which is his apartment, has three. It's modern on the inside. The bookstore in on the left side of the building, the checkout desk is on the first floor, right in the middle. It's the first thing you see when you enter through the double, clear doors. Inside, to the right, you will see a staircase that leads to the library on the second floor. There four tables with chairs at the center for reading and such. There is Also another staircase to the left of the library that leads to Angelis' apartment.
Special Requests: Yes, please. The staircase that leads to the third level is where Angelis lives and no one is allowed near it. And no loud noises in the library. The bookstore is fine. Also, hours:
Library:
Mon-Fri: 9am - 8pm
Saturday: 10am - 6pm
Sunday: Closed

Bookstore:
Monday -Friday: 8am - 11pm
Saturday-Sunday: Noon - 10pm

(I hope it's not too much...I put a lot of thought into it, lol.)  
Nevermore Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff