Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Patron Saint Of Farewells

Precious Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:32 pm
...Loading Banner...

Welcome stranger to the lands of the noble, the brave, the meek, the kind, the twisted and the link-less. Watch your step and tread lightly for the wrong move could bring about your demise. Below you'll find a navigation system to help you on your journey so be sure to stick to the path else you might lose a limb.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:34 pm
...Loading Banner...

As you can see, your GPS is now active and can now tell you where you're headed. Remember to stay on the path, unless of course you have a fetish for pain and want to have limbs and organs removed from your person.

• Welcome
  • GPS
  • News
  • Laws
  • Records
  • Ads
  • Sanitarium
  • Theatre
  • Books
  • Hospital
  • Town Hall
  • Pet Shop
  • Credits
  • Tavern
  • Obituaries

Precious Feeder

Precious Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:37 pm
...Loading Banner...

Announcements and updates will be filed separately in accordance to the information they contain. Announcements will consist of major news pertaining to the change of the journals layout or things I have to deal with in real life that may prevent me from logging on for days at a time thus slowing down rps I have with other shop goers. Updates will contain information such as newly acquired pets, growths, breeding's and such.

Announcements
  • January 7, 2017- Transferring same journal from a different past guild because I am super lazy and lack the creative bug at the moment. Still changing some things around so bear with me. The layout of the first page should be done in about twenty minutes.

Updates
  • December 22,2016- Got a precious leopardess cub and she's a seer. Atieno, why are you so cute?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:39 pm
...Loading Banner...

Yes, I am well aware that this sight is full of rules that must be followed and I am aware that this is the last place you wanted to see rules but they are needed to maintain order. Be sure to follow them because once you mess up that's it. I'm tired of being nice and giving second chances.

Rules

• Do not steal the layout.
  • Do not steal the artwork. It took some time for me to come up with them and I'll not allow you to say it is yours.
  • Do not steal any of my concepts or get a pet made based on one of my concepts without my permission.
  • Do not post within this journal without my permission. If there is something you'd like to say PM me.
  • Do not come in here thinking you can govern what I do with my pets. If you have an idea for a plot or what have you PM me with your idea.
  • If you are in the obituaries, don't speak to me about any ideas concerning plots, breeding or what have you.
  • Do not take the actions of my pets personally. I am playing them true to their character. It's nothing personal.
  • Don't like the way my pets looks or act? Get over it. They are the way they are for a reason.
  • Do not come in here trying to force your opinion down my throat. The result will not be pleasant.
  • Leave any ignorant comments and drama at the door. I don't have the time or patience for it.
  • Do not harass me on a friends behalf. The two of you will be reported.
  • Do not tell me to change my layout if it happens to be similar to yours because it's not happening.
  • I reserve the right to add or remove rules as I see fit.

Precious Feeder

Precious Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:41 pm
...Loading Banner...

Well, if you want to learn more about me, this is the best place to do it. If it's a bit too much information for you, then don't read. Just skip ahead to the next post.

Who Am I? Jasmine, Jaz, Jazzy, J, Ira, Dawn, Morningstar
How Long Have I Lived? 29 years
What Am I? I am mulatto. I was born to a Caucasian woman and a Black man. No not African American because he's not an African that came to America. He's just a Black man. That's it. There is no Hispanic, Asian or Hawaiian anywhere down the line.
What Do I Do? Unemployed at the moment
What Are My Hobbies?

• Write short stories and poetry
  • Drawing and painting
  • Rping on both a literate level and semi-literate level
  • Playing video games

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:44 pm
...Loading Banner...

Interested in some of my darlings but don't know who you should go for? Well I've got the solution for you. Below you will find a list of those who are mated, single and have plots and those who are single without plots. Fell free to take a gander.

Mated

Plotting

Looking For Plots

• Elekeza
  • Butannaziba
  • Usiku

Precious Feeder

Precious Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:45 pm
...Loading Banner...

Listed below are concepts that I have come up with and have already made into a pet or am currently in the works of getting an pet made for it. Please do not create a pet based on any of these concepts without my permission as these species are my own creations.

Celestians
  • They are beings that have always been. They are one with the cosmos and have the ability to create planets, stars, moons out of nothing just as they have the ability to take things away. There is always one creator and his/her children. Their personalities like any other creature vary in accordance to their soul.

Aurorans
  • They are beings constructed of energy and light thus they have no facial features that one can make out. Sprouting from their backs are large wings and upon further inspection one will see that their wings are made from the tails of comets and the color varies from being to being. Atop their heads are long tendrils of light that is said to be their hair and it constantly sways and swirls about their form. In a sense they are shape shifters but they can only take a form that best fits their own personality. Aurorans are attracted by war and mass bloodshed. Such a surprising fact so a word of advice would come in handy when dealing with this species. Believe not in the standards of superstition, salvation isn’t always in the light.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:48 pm
...Loading Banner...

Listed below are plots that have been proposed to me by other owners and have been accepted or are pending as we work out the kinks.

Precious Feeder

Precious Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:51 pm
...Loading Banner...

So that I do not lose track of who has encountered who, I have decided to place links to my pet adventures here. If a pet of yours has interacted with my own and you can't find where it is, just look below and place it in your journal.

Elekeza

Butannaziba

Usiku

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:53 pm
...Loading Banner...

Here one will find my current experiments and which one is up for claiming a soul. So as I have been saying all this time, do not steal my custom ideas. Many of them are my own personal characters and some of these personal characters have been adjusted from figures in history to suite my own needs.

Custom Ideas
  • Belladonna- Born into a pride of nothing but females, she was raised to appreciate mother earth and embrace all life that she supports. She, like her mother and pride members are nymphs. However, the pride she was born into was disbanded by a group of vicious rogues and she ran off at the command of her mother.
  • Sin (Vladavist VanCroi)- This is a quest that I hold closer to my heart than most for Sin is a character that I've been working on for quite some time. I am even working on a novel for him that I hope to make into at least twenty or more books. His life story honestly would make for a good read. Well I think so anyways. The reason I'm bringing him to SoA is for the simple fact that I would love to discover how he would act in such an environment.
  • Infinitus Sapientia- He is another character of mine, one who's story is interesting by far. However, I will not introduce him until I have the funds to not only get him made but his children...and he's got many!

Precious Feeder

Precious Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:55 pm
...Loading Banner...

Here is where one can find all my SoA. All have been listed here in the order they shall appear on the following pages.

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:58 pm
...Loading Banner...

Myself for the banners that will be posted shortly and the layout and the transferal of information.

Precious Feeder

Precious Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:00 am
...Loading Banner...

Ovarian Paint (Doodle p***s) because she tried to get me in here years ago.

Izzy Makani because she got me back in the shop.

Sherlolly because she was kind enough to gift me with one of her own lionesses.

Chi Sohma because she is just so precious and I love her.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:03 am
...Loading Banner...

No one. Keep it that way.

Precious Feeder

[OOC] Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items