Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Viridian Division - Sowing Seeds of Greatness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:31 pm
Lunarsun

User ImageBrian smiled as he walked into the Viridian Division portion of the Academy. The first time he'd been here, he'd been sent to capture a second Pokemon for his team, as well as find a pendant that had been left on the resort island. He'd done both, and quite well, if he had anything to say about it. As he neared the classroom, the distinct smell of flowers reached his nose, and he smiled, remembering how the entire room had been turned into a garden of sorts. He walked into the room, looking around for a moment before calling out. "Devote?" he called. "Are ye here?"

Espurr (f) (Purr)
lvl: 3/Hardy
Hp:17 Pp:19 Atk:8 Def:9 Spd:10 Sp Atk: 9 Sp Def: 9
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Barrier
Exp: 19/100

Nosepass(f) (Amiga)
lvl:2/Serious
Hp: 1/13 Sp: 17 Atk: 7 Def:11 Spd: 6 Sp Atk: 7 Sp Def: 9
Moves: Tackle, Stealth Rock
Exp: 50/75

Trapinch (f)
lvl:3/Quirky
Hp: 16/16 Pp:18 Atk: 11 Def:8 Spd: 6 Sp Atk: 8 Sp Def: 8
moves: Sand-attack, Bide, Bite, Feint Attack
Exp: 0/100

Items:

ID card
Pokeballs - 0
Potions - 0
Nomel Berry - 1
Revive - 1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:20 am
User Image Surprised

"No, I am not here!"

Devote would call out loudly. The boy would be found at his desk near the center of the room ...looking as miserable as when Brian had left.

"I wonder what you would have done if no one would have answered ...looked around here forever? Ugh, they say the stupid ones are the hardest to kill ...or at least ...they don't die on the island as easily.

So, you are the last to leave, but the first to make it back. Congratulations, do were you successful or not?

Please so no, my head is killing me in this place and killing something else would make me feel so much better."

Devote declares with a sinister smile. The boy had a bottle of asprin on the table, so it was clear what he had been doing since they left. But how much can asprin help with allergic reactions ...well it's not a known cure. So the boy was very miserable, and more than willing to share the misery as he waited for the boy's answer.

DragonFang099

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:45 am
Lunarsun

User ImageBrian turned at the sound of Devote's voice, spotting the assistant sitting at his desk in the center of the room. It was clear to Brian, even from a distance, that Devote was absolutely miserable in the room, and from the bottle of Aspirin Brian could see, had been trying to ease his allergic reaction to the flowers, without much success. He didn't like Devote's tone of voice when he spoke, though Brian didn't show it.

When asked if he was successful or not, he nodded. "Aye, I was," he said, walking toward Devote as he pulled the pendant from his backpack and placed it on the desk before moving back. With a slight smirk, he pulled two Pokeballs from his belt and opened them to reveal Amiga and Dragna, looking much better after the trip to the Pokemon Center.

Espurr (f) (Purr)

Nosepass(f) (Amiga)

Trapinch (f) (Dragna)

Items:

ID card
Pokeballs - 0
Potions - 0
Nomel Berry - 1
Revive - 1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:33 am
User Image Reward

"Darn it, well congratulations."

The boy would declare as one hand went to rub at his head.

"You are a fully vetted member at this point. That means, hand me your id badge, I need to up your rank."

Devote would declare while holding one hand out.

"This will give you assess to three new places, one you can revisit the island whenever you chose for practice. Second, there is a place in the simulator room call the mirage arena. You now have full access to that place as well for training purposes. Finally, you can go to the Pokemart, and buy supplies."

The boy actually growl out those words.

Then he would look into his desk and pull out 500 gold, and put it on the counter.

"Retrieving that pendant is worth a reward, so that is the amount of gold I am to give you. The owner will be quite happy to have it back."

Devote would wait for Brian to take the money and hand him ...his ID card.

DragonFang099

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:26 pm
Lunarsun

User ImageBrian couldn't help smirking slightly at Devote's reaction to Brian's comment that he had been successful. When asked for his ID badge, Brian pulled it from around his neck and handed it to Devote, listening as the other boy spoke. Well, it was more of a growl, but Brian was happy with his achievement. When Devote placed 500 gold on the counter, saying that retrieving the pendant was worth a reward, Brian was surprised. He hadn't expected to be given anything for retrieving it, but he wasn't going to complain. If he could make the owner of the pendant happy, then it was worth it. He took the gold and placed it in a pocket on his backpack, then took his ID card back from Devote. "Thanks, Devote," he said. He pulled out Amiga and Dragna's Pokeballs and returned the two, then replaced them on his belt before turning to leave the room.

((Exit))

Espurr (f) (Purr)

Nosepass(f) (Amiga)

Trapinch (f) (Dragna)

Items:

ID card
Pokeballs - 0
Potions - 0
Nomel Berry - 1
Revive - 1
Gold - 500

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:55 pm
User Image Idiot

Handing back the ID badge to the boy, Devote would finished upping the boy's rank. Looking around the monitor, he expected the boy to still be standing there waiting for instructions, but instead, there was nothing but empty space.

Devote's mouth would drop open.

His rage would crackle to the surface as he all but screamed.

"IDIOT! I HAVEN'T DISMISSED YOU!"

He slap a hand on his forehead. Grumbling to himself about all the idiotic and stupid things this class was responsible for...eventually he would hit about the silver lining of this little interaction and his quick departure.

A twinkle in his eyes as he threaded his fingers together as he talked to himself.

"This is why I hate working with rookies, oh well, if he doesn't show back up here tomorrow morning...I will have every reason to send my pokemon after him."

A smile on the boy's face.

"Being late to tomorrow's lesson is a infraction worth of assistant intervention right?"

He chuckles to himself.

"And if he shows back up today, I can give him the rest of the message along with some punishment for being rude. Win ..win!"

He laughs to himself and then winces as the pain in his head catches back up to him.

Misery truly loves company.

DragonFang099

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:52 pm
Lunarsun

User ImageBrian had just left the classroom when he heard Devote yelling that he hadn't dismissed him yet. Sighing softly, he stopped and looked at Purr, who nodded, before returning to the classroom. He'd been hoping that he was done for the day, but he realized he'd failed to ask what his next step was. So he really didn't have a choice, if he wanted to find out when the lesson would be held.

He stepped back in the classroom and heard Devote talking to himself, saying something about how if Brian didn't show up the next morning, Devote would have every reason to send his Pokemon after Brian, before saying something about the rest of the message, followed by punishment. "Do yer worst, then," he said, moving forward again. "I came back because I forgot to ask when the class would start. And I figured ye might have something else to tell me, as loud as ye were yelling a moment ago."

Espurr (f) (Purr)

Nosepass(f) (Amiga)

Trapinch (f) (Dragna)

Items:

ID card
Pokeballs - 0
Potions - 0
Nomel Berry - 1
Revive - 1
Gold - 500

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:31 pm
User Image Just in the nick of time
The boy would groan.

Why didn't the 10minute rule apply to students and not just professors. He would just wave his hand at Brian as if he was trying to shoo away a fly.

"That isn't necessary, you didn't quite leave. You was just being forgetful and a bit disrespectful. You remember your manner in enough time to keep me from taking a limb."

The boy seemed more than a bit sorrowful as he said this.

Then sighed heavily.

"You have the rest of the day off. Just make sure you show up at 7:30am for your next lesson. That is all I have to tell you, your are actually dismissed this time. Oh yeah, your Trainer rank is now 2. Though it doesn't give you any special benefits this time it's a step in the right direction. Also, if I was you, I would go and make it a point to rest on your island and kind of jolt down some of exploits so that there is something to remember you by if the next lesson is your last."

Devote would declare as he would continued to make shooing motions at Brian while rubbing his temples with his other hand.

"Now, if you don't have any other questions for me ...begone."

The boy could only had wished the stupid one hadn't heard him, but luck just wasn't on his side today. Oh well, there was other students who if they returned he would be free to punish if they make the wrong move.

His mind went to a delightful little girl he wouldn't mind skinning and hanging over his mantle place. Oh, he hoped a pokemon hadn't gotten her, it would be much better to do her in on his own term.

Closing his eyes, he hoped Brian would be gone soon. He wanted a nap.

DragonFang099

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:33 pm
Lunarsun

User ImageBrian frowned slightly as Devote waved his hand, as if shooing away a fly, before saying punishment wasn't necessary, since Brian didn't quite leave. He listened as Devote spoke, not wanting to miss anything he thought would be important. He was slightly surprised when informed he had the rest of the day off, though he didn't show it. He nodded when Devote told him to show up for the next lesson at 7:30 the next morning.

That won't be a problem, he thought. I've been getting up earlier than that for a while now, so I'm used to it. His right brow rose slightly when told his trainer rank was now 2. "I think all of us need a good rest," he said, when Devote suggested Brian rest on his island. He shook his head when asked if he had any other questions, then turned and left the room when he was dismissed, not wanting to stay there any longer than necessary.

((Exit))

Espurr (f) (Purr)

Nosepass(f) (Amiga)

Trapinch (f) (Dragna)