Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Viridian Division - Sowing Seeds of Greatness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:08 am
User Image Answering shallow questions
The boy looked at her and he would look upwards for a bit before looking back at the student in front of him. He knew blondes were suppose to be dumb, but she is a brunette, so there should be no excuse.

"I didn't tell you those things on purpose, because, don't want you running off on me without making sure you understood everything. I meant questions about what the mission would entail not questions about the items or how you are going to get there. Of course, I am going to tell you what kind of junk you are responsible for, otherwise you would bring me a rock and we would have to verify it's worth. A waste of time, and don't look at me stupidly ...you would be surprise what the rich and powerful considered to be important."

The boy would scold.

"Fine, I take it ...you have no other questions.

The item you are looking for is this little cat statue ..it's made out of jade, and is suppose to be in one of the hotel rooms on the island. You have to find that and bring it back ....supposingly room number 104 ...I think. If it's broken, then you bring back a piece of it if you can find it.

As for how to get there, well ...normally you go behind the pokemon center and take a copter from there, but ...I am a Rose. Any students that I assist won't be caught dead on those commoners ride, so...."

The boy would smile darkly.

"...how about a fun and fast way to get there ...on a jet no less."

The boy would think about it as he would toss up his own pokeball and let it fall to the ground opening just inches before it would touch the ground and rocking back into his hand.

A smile would play across his face as his own pokemon would appear. A fire type, this boy definitely wasn't apart of this class as the Tyhpolsion would step in front of the way out.

"I insist."

"Let's take the elevator."

He would thumb his hand backwards as he would sit on the desk.

"But, no pressure, your decision."

He cackles lightly to himself as he imagine the jet on the roof. A harrier type of jet, it had the ability to take off like a helicopter and then shoot off like a jet. A very expensive piece of equipment that he had gotten for his birthday along with the pilot who would be flying it.

The plan for the student in front of him was simple ...a quick ride, with some loops and turns, and then ...a gamble of a free fall as the student is literally though from the inside of the plane like a bomb.

The joy of the risk, the ultimate form of gamble with her life as the game chip.

Oh, how he loved the idea of his plan.

Oh yes, this was her choice ....though, so he shouldn't get ahead of himself. Not at all...a broad grin would spread across his face.

"Please choose quickly ..."

Devote declares as the Tyhpolsion would flare out with flames as if to say ...there really was no choice.

Lia Syuki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:28 pm
User Image
                                      Naia Lowell
                                      Viridian Division

- Battle Information -
                                      [N/A]

When, instead of just having her questions answered, Naia ended up getting lectured, the girl couldn't help but glare. Of course she'd ask about what wasn't said when the instructions themselves were so simple! The girl almost bit her tongue off doing it, but she kept her complaints to herself as the lecture ended and she finally got her answers. Her target was some cat statue made of green stone left in one of the rooms, or at least whatever pieces were left of it.

As for how she would get there... Naia had a sinking suspicion that her special treatment wasn't just because of her 'instructor's' family status. No, when the ball popped open and a towering typhlosion blocked the way back out to the halls, an unpleasant feeling gnawed at Naia. No matter how the boy worded it, there was really only one 'good' choice, even if it wasn't that great.

Even if she was being forced into a ride from hell, the girl still had a choice in how she accepted. Rather than cower or whimper at the idea, the girl hid her fear and anger under a smooth grin. "Well, if you insist on such a generous offer..." the girl purred as she walked to the elevator that Devote had indicated. If this boy wanted to see her in terror, then she refused to give him that satisfaction... at least, that was her plan.

- Exit to ??? -
                                      [?/?]

Pokemon
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Garnet
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                          Pokemon: Misdreavus [F]
                                                          Name & Level: Garnet, Level 3
                                                          Temperament: Mild
                                                          Stats: HP:8/17 | PP:22 | ATK:9 | DEF:8 | SPD:11 | SP-ATK:12 | SP-DEF:11
                                                          Moves:
                                                          - Growl
                                                          - Icy Wind
                                                          - Slot 3
                                                          - Slot 4
                                                          EXP: 9/100
                                                          Pokemon held items: N/A
                                      Items
                                      Identification Card (Naia Lowell)
                                      Pokeball - 3
                                      Potion - 2

{{OoC: I wasn't sure if you wanted the area transition in this post. If so, just let me know and I'll edit one in.}}

Lunarsun

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:41 am
User Image Departing on a new venture
The boy would actually stop and smile at that as the girl entered the elevator. His pokemon would follow behind her as the boy would only recall it once he was sure that she was indeed all the way inside of the elevator.

Tyhpolsion wasn't the biggest of pokemon, but from a distance having him in the elevator with the girl would make it look much more forced. He never once forced Naia to make this choice. He asked her after all, and the amusement didn't leave his face as he looked at her.

"Yes, I am very generous aren't I?"

Devote would ask as though it was really a question and then hit the button sending them both to the top floor. He would step out with almost a skip in his step as he would point to the plane on the roof.

"And, you shall be off. Enjoy your ride."

He would practically bare every teeth at her as he smiled.

"You will be going to the island called Paradise Resort. Be careful, and don't die too quickly ...it looks really good when you put on a good show."

The boy would actually laugh, but stop.

"Yeah, did I discuss how you are getting back? Probably no, and that my dear girl should have been your question. Anyway, no matter, when you have achieved your objective, turn your badge over to the back. There is a button there, press it and you shall be retrieved, by my harrier, so find a clearing before you press it.

Now, if you have the sense of a gnat, and you realize you had bitten off more than you can take ...you can return to this place ...I believe two times. After that, well ...fuel is expensive and I am still on probation, so ...if you summon that harrier a third time ...you might have to figure out ...how to get home from that island on your own.

Also, failure will result in a punishment of my choosing."

The boy was still smiling at that thought, but would shake his head as he looks at the girl with a glare. He would quickly move to get back onto the elevator.

"So, that is everything ...go get on your ride before, I sending him off without you and count this as your first return."

He would snap as he would move to reach for the close button. Devote wasn't playing, he literally meant that if she didn't get out and on that plane she was going to be left out ...literally.

Lia Syuki

(No, not quite ....but, I am glad that you waited ..it gave me a second chance to make sure, your character was fully informed of everything)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:04 pm
Lunarsun

User ImageBrian walked back to the Academy, Purr riding on his shoulder. Since she'd begun to trust him, this had been her preferred spot to be. Brian didn't begrudge her the opportunity to do so. She'd indicated that she didn't want to be kept in her Pokeball all the time, and he wouldn't force her to if she didn't want to. As it was, it was more interesting with Purr being out of her Pokeball at times, anyway, as it meant that he was never lonely. As he reached the area he was looking for, he walked inside and into a strange-looking classroom, one that was nearly completely covered in flowers and plants of all kinds.

Well, this is new, he thought. I've never seen a room with so many flowers that wasn't a flower shop. He shook his head, then looked around for the professor. "Hello?" he called, wondering where the professor was. It was unusual that the professor wasn't there, so Brian was curious as to what was going on. "Where is everyone?" he wondered out loud, not noticing if anyone heard him or not.

Espurr (f)
lvl: 2/Hardy
Hp:15 Pp:18 Att:7 Def:7 Spd:8 Sp Att: 8 Sp Def: 8
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Barrier
Exp: 25/75

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:49 pm
User Image Newcomer arrival
The dinging of an elevator in the distance would be the only indication of his arrival as the boy walked in after Brian. He could hear him calling for someone to coming and he rolled his eyes a bit, because he had just gotten rid of one of these students and here was another one.

Oh well ...no rest for the wicked. A terrible thought came into his head, but then he saw the flowers and he swallowed it immediately. He was going to get out of this hell hole, and he wasn't risking it for a bit of mischief.

A smile came on his face as he tires to look pleasant.

"Hello, I am here. My name is Devote Rose ...I am ...a temporary assistant professor here. Can I help you?"

Devote declares trying to seem quite nice, but behind him ...his Tyhpolsion was giving a grin that was all teeth and flames as his body flames flared on his back to give off ghastly shadows in this room.

DragonFang099

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:47 pm
User Image
                                      Naia Lowell
                                      Viridian Division

- Battle Information -
                                      [N/A]

With one more important piece of information given to her, the girl silently made her way into the jet. She didn't want to give the boy any satisfaction and she couldn't guarantee her voice wouldn't betray her apprehension. Granted, the flying contraption didn't look particularly dangerous, but the girl was used to seas, not skies. Even staying silent as the door shut and the jet took off with her inside was an achievement.

- Exit to Paradise Island -
                                      [?/?]

Pokemon
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Garnet
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                          Pokemon: Misdreavus [F]
                                                          Name & Level: Garnet, Level 3
                                                          Temperament: Mild
                                                          Stats: HP:8/17 | PP:22 | ATK:9 | DEF:8 | SPD:11 | SP-ATK:12 | SP-DEF:11
                                                          Moves:
                                                          - Growl
                                                          - Icy Wind
                                                          - Slot 3
                                                          - Slot 4
                                                          EXP: 9/100
                                                          Pokemon held items: N/A
                                      Items
                                      Identification Card (Naia Lowell)
                                      Pokeball - 3
                                      Potion - 2

{{OoC: I'm sorry for the terrible post and how long it took! orz}}

Lunarsun

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:55 pm
Lunarsun

User ImageBrian didn't even flinch when he heard a voice behind him, and he turned to see a man standing there, who introduced himself as Devonte Rose. "My name is Brian Adams," he said, giving the man a somewhat friendly smile. "I just joined, and I'm here to find out what I need to do next. I'm hoping ye can help me with that." The last comment wasn't a question, but rather a statement. Glancing past Devonte, Brian could see a Typhlosion standing there, the body flames along its back flared and causing unusual shadows in the room. "Nice Typhlosion ye've got there," he said. "I've heard it takes a lot of work to raise a Fire-type."

Espurr (f)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:50 am
User Image Small Talk/No way
"What the hell are you talking about?"

The boy would cross his arms as he glares at the boy.

"Nice, Typhlosion ...I've heard it takes a lot of work to raise a Fire-type?"

"Sighs, I am glad that I don't really belong to this class. You either act stupid or talk stupid."

He would sigh again before Devote would seem to try to wave away the words from Brian.

"A pokemon is a pokemon, and raising a fire type is no harder than raising a plant type. Who even told you something that dumb? Or, is this Small talk, anyway, stupid chatter isn't necessary ...I will help you because I have no choice. So you can take that buddy stick and stick it up your....."

A claw on his shoulders would stop that train of thought as the pokemon would seem to be stopping him from making a bigger mistake than the one that got him here.

"I remember, I remember, no killing the stupid students. Though I think it would help with this division's quality if we cut down on those lacking the necessary ...ummm...intelligences."

"Fine, Fine, show me your pokemon. I need to make sure you belong to this class, because, if not ...well ...all bets are off righttttt?"

Devote declare to the pokemon behind him who gave a toothy grin.

DragonFang099

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:05 am
Lunarsun

User ImageBrian barely batted an eyelash as Devonte's remark of either acting or talking stupid. The guy was beginning to get on his nerves, though he wouldn't let the other boy know that. He didn't like Devonte's remark about lacking the necessary intelligence, and apparently, Purr agreed, as she gave a small growl from his shoulder. "Ye talk about not having the necessary intelligence, but ye obviously missed the fact that my Pokemon has been sitting on my shoulder the entire time we've been talking," he said, giving Devonte a small grin, though it lacked humor. "And I wasn't trying to make friends with the comment about yer Typhlosion; it was a simple compliment, nothing more."

Espurr (f)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:52 pm
User Image Island adventure.
"Only half-wits make assumption, and only fools gave away important information for free."

Devote declares with a a sigh as he walks over the computer.

"Let me say this slowly, just because you have a pokémon with you doesn't mean that is the only one you got or that it's even yours. You do know, you gave away the fact that you only have one pokemon ...,with your correction of me which is rather stupid of you. It's a tactically advantage to make someone think you have more than you have by simply answer their questions and not trying to be a smart a..ABSOL."

Devote was typing out the information as he spoke.

"Don't sneer at me either, I am not one of your division's professor or assistant, I am only a temp, so I don't have to be nice to you. Especially when you are acting stupid."

The boy would pull up his name.

"Brian "Flint" Adams, trainer level one, so you are a student here ...with only one pokemon, so I know what mission to send you on."

He would then print out his identification badge.

"This badge lists your division as well as your class, so if you lose it ...well best not to do that. Anyway, because you only have one pokemon on you currently ...you will have to catch another one in order to be able to do anything in this division. So, I am going to send you to a island resort that has been over run by the wildlife. There you are to capture a pokemon as well as to retrieve one of the many items lost at the resort, because people had to leave in a hurry, and stuff got forgotten."

Devote finished typing in the last of the information as he reaches over for the badge and grab two other items from the cabinet. He would walk towards Brian with two potions and three poke balls in hand.

"Let me make this clear, on the island when you finish your mission simply click the button on the back of your identification card. It will let us know to pick you up, but you only get one extra return trip home. Gas for a helicopter is expensive, and even though my people are rich ...I am currently in the dog house ...so if you mess up a third time ...well you better figure out your own way home.

So, to summaries, we will pick you up from the island twice. After the second time ...you better be a really good swimmer."

Devote startes sharply.

"Any questions?"

DragonFang099

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:53 pm
Lunarsun

User ImageBrian cursed himself mentally for his mistake, which, as much as he hated to admit it, Devote had a point about the Pokemon situation. However, when the other boy told him not to sneer, Brian was about to make a retort, but closed his mouth and decided not to rise to the bait. Devote obviously wanted to see him fail, and he wouldn't give the "temp" that satisfaction. Devote was seriously starting to annoy him, but Brian kept outwardly calm, with an expressionless look on his face. He watched as Devote moved toward the computer and started typing. Brian listened as the other boy spoke, saying he was sending him to an island resort that had been overrun by wildlife.

His attention was caught when Devote mentioned that his task was to catch a second Pokemon and retrieve a lost item that had been left behind when people left the island. When Devote moved toward him with the identification badge, as well as three Pokeballs and two potions, Brian reached for the items and placed the potions in his backpack, and the Pokeballs on his belt. "What is the item I'm supposed to look for, and how long will I have to locate it?" he asked. "And what kind of Pokemon can I expect to run into while I'm there?"

Espurr (f)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:31 am
User Image Answers
"One good question and the other .... is quite dumb."

Devote would actually sighed.

"I was beginning to think you was more intelligent than you seem for just a moment there. The item you are looking for ...if you listened is something left behind ...I gave you the option of grabbing anything from the place and getting out of there. But no, you want it to be a certain item ...do you just like to make things harder on yourself?

Fine, you are going to look for a pendant then ...it has a ponyta image on the inside and it is diamond studded."

The boy would go back to his computer as he would look up and print out the image.

"Now, you got to go and actually search for the item. As for the pokemon that are there, that is actually a pretty good question ...though for once, I don't have an answer for you. Though that is a good question, but, there is a wide variety of pokemon on that island, which made it quite unique.

Anyway, the resort itself is in the center of the island, but surprisingly enough ...the more dangerous pokemon are closer to the beach ...I guess they are acting as guards.

That reminds me, when you call the helicopter back ...you need to find a place that is a clearing or a flat area so the helicopter can land. If you can make it to the beach of that place, it would be perfect because the helicopter can easily land."

"So, are ready to move out yet."

Devote would declare with a yawn. His pokemon was starting to settle down the floor as though he was ready to take a nap.

DragonFang099

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:39 pm
Lunarsun

User ImageBrian was a bit surprised when Devote said one question was good and the other was dumb. From the conversation they'd had so far, Brian assumed the other boy liked being able to give orders, though it was merely speculation. "The reason I asked what I'm supposed to be looking for is because I don't want to come back here with something that was supposed to remain on the island," he said, in response to Devote's question of whether he liked to make things harder on himself. He took the image Devote had printed out and folded it before placing it in his backpack, then turned his attention back to the other boy as Devote answered his second question.

So he doesn't know what kind of Pokemon I may run into on the island, he thought, mulling over the answer for a moment. This could be a problem. He looked up as Devote spoke yet again, telling him to find a clearing or flat area for the helicopter to land when he was ready to return, and he nodded when the other boy asked if he was ready to move out yet. "Aye, I'm ready," he said, then pulled Purr's Pokeball from his belt. "Purr, return!" The Espurr didn't resist, not wanting to be out of her Pokeball on the helicopter, and the Pokeball sucked her inside in a flash of red light.

Espurr (f)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:54 pm
User Image Farewell
The reasoning was good enough as the boy would finally leave his computer and desk behind as he walks pass him. He would gesture with one hand.

"Come along."

Devote would lead him to the elevator and from there onto the roof. On the roof, the wind would sweep through his hair as he would point out the helicopter pad and the helicopter on the roof. The machine for their transportation was a black color with the r emblem of Team Rocket on it.

A smile was on the boy's lips at the addition emblem of a rose on the tail of the helicopter. His family symbol.

"That's your ride, when you are ready simply get in."

He told Brian before shouting at the pilot.

"Take him to Paradise Island, and return on standby."

He would tell the man as he turns to walk away. It was time to return to his classroom.

"Good luck, and happy hunting."

DragonFang099

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:57 am
Lunarsun

User ImageBrian nodded when Devote motioned to him, and he followed the other boy as Devote led him to the elevator, then the roof. Upon reaching the roof, Brian could see a helicopter waiting, its rotors turning rapidly and causing a strong wind to whip up dust from the roof. He could also see a rose emblem on the tail of the chopper, although he didn't pay much heed to it. He nodded when Devote spoke, telling him to get in when he was ready, and did just that as the other boy shouted at the pilot. "Let's get this show on the road, shall we?" he said to no one in particular as the chopper lifted off. "I'm interested to see what kind of Pokemon we'll find there." A moment later, the chopper lifted off, and Brian was on his way to his first task.

[[Exit to Paradise Island.]]

Espurr (f)

Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers