Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Cerulean Division - Where Knowledge Pools Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Invidere

Unholy Hellraiser

21,150 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
α s т ι єl Lα c αr∂ є
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪ of cerulean
║│║▌│█│║▌││█║║██║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

In contrast of the stark white room of the Poke-lot Acquisition Center to the vast green of the forest, now Castiel found himself in some kind of aquarium like area once he had asked around for where his classroom was. To be honest, he wanted to browse around some more and looked at the underwater flora that were decorated behind the thick glass. Quickening his pace, the boy knew that he didn't want to be tardy with all the battling and finding his lot in the forest and walked past the hallway, hoping that this was the correct place and he wasn't hopelessly lost. The newbie trainer continued to walk down the hall quietly by his lonesome, then found himself in what it seemed to be a classroom. There were two notable desks accompanied by other metal desks placed in neat rows, so he assumed that he had to take a seat in one of the metallic seats. Why were there two desks though? Did he have two professors?

He looked up to see one person there, probably the professor here seeing how they seemed to know what is going on in this place compared to the students he had saw previously. Still, he wasn't entirely sure since the individual was in what it appeared to be a baseball uniform, and the woman seemed familiar - maybe from television? "Hello, uh... Professor? This is the Cerulean Classroom, yes?" The boy inquired in a meek and polite tone, hovering around a desk to sit at if the place he was at was correct.

↳ OOC [ not sure if i did this right again. ] ↳ WHERE [ Cerulean Division ] ↳ WITH [ a baseball player? ] ↳ OUTFIT [ x ]
Grey Moonfang IV

p o k e m o n:

Name: Fell
Vullaby
Lvl: 3/Impish
Hp: 18/18
Pp: 17
Att: 9 Def: 11 Spd: 9 Sp Att: 7 Sp Def: 9
Moves: Gust, Leer, Scary Face
Exp: 0/100

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 4:49 am
The woman in question was busy gathering things from behind her desk when she heard Castle's words. The look she gave him could literally freeze ice as she smiles in a way that showed all of her teeth.

"You're in a classroom with sea life all around you.
A room that caste off a blue shade, and you are sitting in a desk.
I wonder what classroom you can possible be in?"

The sarcasm there was very deep as she would push herself off of the desk. The item that was left on the other side that she had been reaching for previously was forgotten as she looks over at him.

"I am not your Professor, so don't go calling me that.
I am the Assistant Professor her, so you can call me Ms. Portal, or Ms. Guaranteed ...whatever you choose.
And if you start to foam at the mouth due to my fame, just don't ...it's not very productive and you have a lot to do."

"Start with me...getting the lesson plan ...I drop behind this stupid desk."

Instead of trying to go over it, this time, Ms. Portal would drop and reach underneath it ...successfully gripping the folder this time as she opens it.

"Your real professor seem to be good at leaving behind instructions.
It would seem that the first thing I need to do is formally admit you to this class."

The girl would reach into the document and pull out what looked to be a key card, but this one would have Castle face on it. So, not so much a key card as a identification card, and then she would pull out a second one for the student that walked in right after him and took his sit.

"This will confirm your rank as 1 in this organization and your membership to this class, and it will help enhance your accuracy ...by giving you a AIM addition of 5. Now what exactly is AIM, I am not totally sure myself, but it enhances the power of your pokemon's strikes in battle. This item itself tends to be upgraded as you go up in rank."

The woman would tell them both as she hands one to each student.

"Now let's see what else is in this lesson, oh yeah, you are getting ready to on your first pokemon hunt.
It would seem you are quite useless with one pokemon and a liability as well, so real classes will happen here until you up your party a bit ..at least by one pokemon.

Thus, you are being sent on a mission, because, having you just needlessly wander about is no good either when it comes to finding pokemon. You will simply just grab the first couple you see and come back, and probably miss some of the better or stronger pokemon due to laz....ummm...your wish to be more efficient and preserve time.

So, it would seem you are being sent to an island with a bit of a problem ...the pokemon in the area kind of rose up and ransack a vacation spot we set up to umm...sweet talk some clients. It was such an extreme and swift thing, that some of their possessions were left behind, so you need to get to that building and retrieve some artifacts from that place.

Anything would do, but you have to come back with something ...a ring, golf clubs, anything.

So any questions so far?"

Ms. Guaranteed would ask, even as she unclips from her own belt three poke balls and hand them to Castle first and then the other set of three she would hand over to Muziki.

Invidere

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 4:59 am
Muziki came into the classroom to see that he wasn't alone. There was another student here, and that student had already addressed the professor. Well, there was no reason for him to do such a thing himself now, and thus, he would try to sneak into the classroom and take a seat in one of those desk in the back.

The fact that not only a moment later she addresses him makes him jump.

So, their assistant professor's name was Ms. Portal or Ms. Guaranteed....that was one strange name. Though there was no way that Muziki would say that as she continued her speech about what they would be doing next as Atiena on his shoulder would seem to bob her head at each of the assistant professor's words.

A whole island to hunt on, a whole island to practice their music on.

This could be fun.

The fact that they were suppose to add to their band made her want to cackle. She already knew what would happen to those that were view as being musically unworthy, and she clack her beak in anticipation.

Yes, a lot of fun.

Finally the professor hands over badge and poke balls as they both look to see if their fellow classmate had anything else to say.

Atiena
Murkrow , Lv 2 (f)
Nature: Naughty
Stats:
HP: 15/15/PP:18/ATK:9/DEF:7/SPD:9/SP-ATK:9/SP-DEF:6
MOVES:
Peck, Astonish, Heat Wave
EXP: 69/75

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 12:41 pm
Lunarsun

While the students were occupied with the assistant professor, a Totodile would waddle into the room. He would spot Muziki and then make his way over. The pokemon had a note and two potions which he promptly dropped at the students feet before making his way out of the room as quickly as he could. The note told Muziki if he had no further questions to make his way to the pokemon center and go around to the back. There would be a path that would lead to the docks where he could go to start his journey to the island. He was free to leave the classroom now.  

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku
Crew

Dedicated Werewolf

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 5:03 am
ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku

It would seem that everyone was waiting on the boy's response, but since it was silences at the moment it was almost like a stalemate, or at least it was until a small totodile appeared with items just for them. It would seem even though they were dealing with one assistant professor someone else was working behind the scenes here at well.

Good enough for him as the boy stoop down to pick up the potions and the notes.

A smile was stretched across his face as he looks over at the two and waves before getting up.

"Well, it seems I got a special summons, so I will see you two later. Have fun."

The boy declares as he got up and started to head for the door. He really wanted to find out more about the other student. Was his musically incline, if not, what type of music did he like? Would he had attended his concert, or did he know anyone who had musically ability.

Questions he would have for his assistant professor too, but it was not to be this time as he got up and headed out the door.

GO to the pokemon center, and take the stair way from there to reach his destination.

Muziki would clip the poke balls to his own belt and put the potions away in a pouch on his side. It was time for an adventure, and as Atiena steady herself on his arm ...he was completely excited about the entire thing.

Atiena
Murkrow , Lv 2 (f)
Nature: Naughty
Stats:
HP: 15/15/PP:18/ATK:9/DEF:7/SPD:9/SP-ATK:9/SP-DEF:6
MOVES:
Peck, Astonish, Heat Wave
EXP: 69/75

(Leaving for Pokemon Center)

Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items