Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Vermilion Division - Blazing with Pride Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cutie opossum irl

Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:20 am
"I can see that. She is rather cute however, it isn't a bother." Incredibly cute, actually. More like a small child than a fierce, scary ghost, though that was the reputation it's species in general carried. Was she trying to get his attention? Or, perhaps...ah, of course, she wanted to mingle with someone. It would be a good opportunity to break that little bug of his out of his shell. Bringing his hand up to his collar, Altair fished around for a bit before pulling out Deneb, the cutiefly pinched between his thumb and index finger to prevent him from flying away.

Despite this the cutiefly still made futile attempts to squirm free of his grip. "> M-Master, please, have mercy...! The aura in this room is d-dark, I don't- <" his shrieking stopped abruptly when he noticed Eins was right in front of him. No, no, he really didn't like the vibe ghosts gave him the most! Their natural aura was like that of a dead flower patch, something putrid that all his instincts were telling him to avoid. Despite that, Master was making him face it. Would Altair be embarrassed if he ran away now? At this rate he would never make his trainer proud. It was hard, but he'd force himself to calm down and play nice. Altair loosened his once his pokemon seemed visibly calmer, and while the cutiefly didn't have the guts to stray more than a couple of inches from his trainer he at least hovered down to the mimikyu's eye level. "> S-Sorry about that...you were talking about me, right? I'm glad you think I'm cute, um... <" a compliment, quick, hit her back with another compliment! "> Y-your cloak is...clean! <"

Thank god bugs don't have tear ducts. Deneb could've cried an entire river to drown himself in by now.

Altair couldn't help but let a hushed chuckle slip while watching his partners antics. Turning his attention back to Nim, the boy tried to clear any remaining tension in the air with a polite smile."I suppose you already heard my introduction, but there is no harm in repeating myself. I am Altair, and my pet is Deneb." This was usually when he'd offer a handshake, but it seemed like it'd be more comfortable for this nervous girl if he skipped anything that had to do with physical contact. "I believe I know the way. Let us make haste, the sooner we finish the better.

In the Garden of Monsters

[ Exit to - Pokemon Center ]

(( I actually have to go out to some job interviews, so if I haven't posted in the pokemon center before you come online you can go ahead and do it ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:34 pm
Eins preened happily, letting her rags flare out like a dress. /Thank you! It's my favorite, I found it in the back of a Pokemon Center./ She'd peer at the Cutiefly curious, fascinated by the creature. /And yup! You're definitely cute!/ She's reach up to lightly boop the bug/flying's proboscis-like protuberance with one of her shadows. The Mimikyu might have been aware of how creepy she seemed, but preferred to try and overcome it with affection. That being said, a Sharpedo trying to give you a kiss was still a Sharpedo...

Nim, meanwhile, was struggling with a few responses, and it showed through the way she bite her lip and paused. Firstly, she had no idea why Eins was so entranced by the other Pokemon. Maybe she was hungry. Secondly, if that Cutiefly hadn't been a trainer's Pokemon, she would have been looking for a book to smash it. Too small! What if it climbed in her ears?! But... well, the youth-- Altair, she needed to remember-- was being perfectly cordial. No matter how uncomfortable she was, there was no reason to agonize them. "N-nice to meet you, Altair... and D-deneb." Did someone generally greet Pokemon? There hadn't been any back home; she'd first met them when her sponsor came back. Whatever. Swallowing nervously, she remarked, "And a-agreed on the finishing." She couldn't be sure if she meant the interaction or the mission. "Eins, c'mon. Stop... just stop." And with the reluctant wigggling hellspawn, she left, holding the door for Altair.

-exit to pokemon center-

Tsukasa Suou

[[I hope they go well!]]  

In the Garden of Monsters
Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

Silentveil

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tiye walked into a room that smelled of food, and looked to be more of a cooking class than anything else. With tiles of the fineness white, Tiye almost turned around and head back out the door ...thinking that she had someone made her way to the royal kitchen than to her actual destination.

Why a royal kitchen instead of regular one. Well, the furnishing was something of higher class, and the fact that each little counter top seemed to be perfectly similar instead of something that looks to be bought and place over time. No, this was something that had been done all a once, which meant money, more money that even someone of pure wealth could possible have done. No, this smelt of a more royal decor, and that alone made her pause ...because, she was sure that she had come here to find her division ....not step into a royal palace.

So, if it sticks out so strangely, if it seemed to be something so different ...than chances was it deserved another look. Thus, she stopped at the door instead of backing out and walking back out into the hallway. Besides, even if she was in the wrong place, a room that smell of food would always attract people who like to eat and that meant if she waited here ...help would find her.

A smile was on Tiye's face as she walks further into the room.

"Hello, hellooooo, is anyone here."

It seemed bad manners to call out like that, but, considering she was going to play lost it fit her character perfectly.

Aida
Snubbull [F]
Lv 2
Nature: Impish
Stats:HP:15/15/PP:/ATK:8/DEF:7/SPD:6/SP-ATK:6/SP-DEF:7
MOVES:- Fire Fang- Charm- Scary Face- Tackle
EXP: 38/75

Grey Moonfang IV

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:07 pm
Silentveil

The response to the question was very likely not the one the girl would have been expecting. An ear splitting screech of purest agony would fill the room mixed with the sound of something sizzling. The source would prove itself to be directly opposite her.

Bubbling over the back of a Camerupt was, of all things, a full deep-fryer. Standing beside the Fire-type was a Malamar, hog tied and suspended from the ceiling. Several of it's tentacles however were being held by a blond man dressed perfectly in white and donning an apron and chef's hat. After coating rinsing each limb, rolling it flour, yolk, and then bread crumbs, he would immerse the tentacle in boiling old....while still attached to the Malamar. Only once it was perfectly cooked was the tentacle outright cut off. It'd grow back....eventually. One had to keep the blood flowing though if they wanted it to be melt in your mouth tender instead of rubbery!

Noticing, despite the noise, he had a guest, the man would place his work aside and step off his stool. One could only image what had been done to the Malamar to keep it from trying to escape once he'd stepped away. "Ah greetings. I am Chef Apollo Demetrius Lux, acting Professor of the Vermillion Division" He gave a bow fitting his superior ranking "I presume you're one of my new students? Excellent! Such fine ingredients I've been receiving lately." Following these words the man would immediately walk away towards the back of the room "I'll get to the chase. No sense dawdling! There is work to be done!"

"You see some time ago the leaders of the Organization decided to build a Resort for their personal use....and anyone else deserving the 'attention' of course. The problem as it were is that, while they control most of the world, they do not control the world itself. Nature is a fickle, albeit delicious thing you see" The Professor began as he opened a cupboard located at the rooms rear "Your first assignment as a member of this academy is rescue mission of sorts" He'd continue as he dug around "during the evacuation some of the workers and staff ran deeper into the island and got lost. Your primary mission is to go there and rescue one of these poor unfortunate souls. Your secondary mission, though it is just as important, is to round out your dish a a little...that is to say your team." It was at this point the Professor would cease his digging and return to the front of the room, placing a paper bag on the counter nearest Tiye. "Of course we'll be providing you with some supplies. At least for this mission. Inside the bag you'll find some fairly standard supplies; but you'll also find two things you are likely not familiar with. The first is a small metal disc topped with green. This is a Homing Beacon. When you find one of the workers give them this and press the button in the middle. They'll be immediately whisked back to the Academy" He said, swishing a nearby whisk for effect "You will also find a Signal Flare. This is VERY important. You see due to the nature of the...problems...at the Resort, the only way on or off the Island is by air. You'll need to use the Flare from high ground, the place they drop you off will work for this, in order to signal your ride home" It was at this point the man would pause, allowing his student to digest the information a moment before continuing "Once you leave this room go to the Pokemon Center. Outside and around back of that building you'll find the Helipad. We used to use boats, but due to the....issues...on the island we've had to resort to air lifting students in.You'll be dropped off at high ground and have to work your way down from there."

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Silentveil

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:38 pm
It was delicious in smell, and made her mouth water despite how the ingredient was gathered. She should have been appalled, a true princess would, but her family had the status not the wealth. She was a child of the sea, and though Malamar despite it's appearances wasn't a creature of the waves ...she had eaten his brethren in the form of Tentacool and Tentacruel. There were cooks that prepared them in such a way, and she had no good feelings for them ...since she had hunted them and knew how dangerous they can be in a fight.

Thus, she would make herself concentrate on his words despite the smell of the food and she would give a small glare.

Though she have never encountered one, there has been stories, and from what she had heard, that wasn't a pokemon that brought about a lot of pity at it's fate.

Her mind, now completely on the task on the words of her Professor Chef Lux, and hearing that it was a rescue mission made her smile prettily. It seemed fitting that her first mission would be to help save people of the organization. People that would fall under their power to protect as the cream of the crop, and the most elite of the elite.

Peasants always did something stupid that the ruling class had to correct. It was what they existed to do and thus she would curtsy as she would exclaim at him.

"I Lady Tiye Magena, accept your mission."

Though she had no choice in the matter and knew it, it was never good to completely be submissive. This little show of will was necessary to make it clear that though she was under him, she still maintain her own status and rank. That she wasn't some grunt to simply run along at his bidding.

Even if it wasn't true, it was after all ...posturing that she knew was important for anyone looking on from the outside in. Then she would reach up to take the bag, but, once again, her training as a Lady of the sea kept him from simply running out of the room.

She was taught to be practical, and running out of the room without knowing what was inside of the bag was pure foolishness. Accidents happen, materials were forgotten and not place where they should be, or someone mishandled the materials and they weren't up to snuff. On the open seas, that was a death sentences ...beside, the kitchen and fire was warm, and considering she was damp from trying to figure out how to exit her own chosen island Kingdom, lingering around wouldn't hurt anything.

It would give her time to dry off.

Slowly Tiye would sit down in front of him and start to pull the items out of the bag.

The items she placed closest to herself was the Homing Beacon and the Signal Flare. She would seek to place those sort of things in places where the dangerous of getting wet would be very few. The other items were places in a line next to them where her Professor could see them as well as she could.

"Is this everything I am to take with me?"

Tiye made it a point to ask.

She wanted to be sure this bag was packed right, but, she was trying her best to do it in a manner that would be of no insult to the chef.

Aida
Snubbull [F]
Lv 2

Grey Moonfang IV

Items received:

Homing Beacon x 1
Signal Flare x 1  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:36 am
Silentveil
It was delicious in smell, and made her mouth water despite how the ingredient was gathered. She should have been appalled, a true princess would, but her family had the status not the wealth. She was a child of the sea, and though Malamar despite it's appearances wasn't a creature of the waves ...she had eaten his brethren in the form of Tentacool and Tentacruel. There were cooks that prepared them in such a way, and she had no good feelings for them ...since she had hunted them and knew how dangerous they can be in a fight.

Thus, she would make herself concentrate on his words despite the smell of the food and she would give a small glare.

Though she have never encountered one, there has been stories, and from what she had heard, that wasn't a pokemon that brought about a lot of pity at it's fate.

Her mind, now completely on the task on the words of her Professor Chef Lux, and hearing that it was a rescue mission made her smile prettily. It seemed fitting that her first mission would be to help save people of the organization. People that would fall under their power to protect as the cream of the crop, and the most elite of the elite.

Peasants always did something stupid that the ruling class had to correct. It was what they existed to do and thus she would curtsy as she would exclaim at him.

"I Lady Tiye Magena, accept your mission."

Though she had no choice in the matter and knew it, it was never good to completely be submissive. This little show of will was necessary to make it clear that though she was under him, she still maintain her own status and rank. That she wasn't some grunt to simply run along at his bidding.

Even if it wasn't true, it was after all ...posturing that she knew was important for anyone looking on from the outside in. Then she would reach up to take the bag, but, once again, her training as a Lady of the sea kept him from simply running out of the room.

She was taught to be practical, and running out of the room without knowing what was inside of the bag was pure foolishness. Accidents happen, materials were forgotten and not place where they should be, or someone mishandled the materials and they weren't up to snuff. On the open seas, that was a death sentences ...beside, the kitchen and fire was warm, and considering she was damp from trying to figure out how to exit her own chosen island Kingdom, lingering around wouldn't hurt anything.

It would give her time to dry off.

Slowly Tiye would sit down in front of him and start to pull the items out of the bag.

The items she placed closest to herself was the Homing Beacon and the Signal Flare. She would seek to place those sort of things in places where the dangerous of getting wet would be very few. The other items were places in a line next to them where her Professor could see them as well as she could.

"Is this everything I am to take with me?"

Tiye made it a point to ask.

She wanted to be sure this bag was packed right, but, she was trying her best to do it in a manner that would be of no insult to the chef.

Aida
Snubbull [F]
Lv 2

Grey Moonfang IV

Items received:

Homing Beacon x 1
Signal Flare x 1

((WHOOPS. This is what happens when I post right before bed.))

[TIYE GAINED...]

[PAPER BAG x1!]
[POKEBALLS x3!]
[POTION x1!]
[HOMING BEACON x1!]
[SIGNAL FLARE x1!]
[??? FRUITY YOGURT x1!]
[IAPAPA BERRY x1] <-----Lotto Item  

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Silentveil

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:32 am
The items spread before her didn't seem to catch her Professor's eye, and thus, with nothing said she considered everything to be right as she would clip the three poke balls on her belt. She would then start to store the various items on a pouch she wore on her belly. The potion would go within along pouch, but she would literally strap the homing beacon and signal flare on the straps on her arms. She figured it was better to keep them close than to risk them being stolen if something should happen to her pouch.

Once done, she would stand once more and curtsy.

"Thank you, I shall not fail."

Then Tiye would head out of the door and towards the pokemon center. She had been there once before, and thus knew the way.

It would seem that this was going to be quite the adventure.

(Next Post pokemon center)

Aida
Snubbull [F]
Lv 2

Grey Moonfang IV

(I thought you might have forgotten, and I completely understand...it's hard to post right ...early in the morning)

Items received:

PAPER BAG x1!]
[POKEBALLS x3!]
[POTION x1!]
[HOMING BEACON x1!]
[SIGNAL FLARE x1!]
[??? FRUITY YOGURT x1!]
[IAPAPA BERRY x1]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:38 pm
User Image
CORRUPTION

Something comes out of the ground beneath your feet, a pool of darkness that climbs swiftly up your legs to curl around your arms and pin them to your side. Without a second thought, it would swiftly pull you into the ground ... and deep into the pool of darkness itself.

If your pokemon did not run after you, if it was out and about, a tentacle of darkness would whip back out to grab your pokemon and pull it down into the darkness after you.

(Make one final post here, and then the next in the Corruption area when it opens up)  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out